Portlandia Episode: Racquel Darrian

Story Info
Carrie and Fred find a pornstar at their local diner.
1.6k words
4.05
8.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

50's retro-diner: Racquel Darrian is alone at a table looking around for her date that is apparently running several minutes late. She is wearing a white latex mini-skirt with matching knee-high boots and a black jacket. Her brunette hair is streaked with blonde and she is wearing her famous gold hoop earrings. In other words --incredible. Carrie and Fred are seated near to Racquel in a booth. Carrie is listening to Fred tell her about a recent comedy sketch he's working on, when she suddenly glances over his shoulder and notices Racquel. She immediately cuts off Fred and points out the famous pornstar. Fred and Carrie had several of her DVDs hidden away at home and loved watching the gorgeous Penthouse babe live out her sexual fantasies on-screen for her fans.

Carrie brazenly calls out to her by name. They have some small talk and Carrie eventually invites her over to their booth. Racquel explains she's there to meet a reporter for drinks prior to an extensive interview for Dyke Repertoire Magazine, but that her drink-date had just sent her text - she'd be late. Her motorcycle broke down unexpectedly on the way over.

Carrie is curious about why such a hard-edged magazine wanted to interview a 'so-called' lipstick lesbian porn queen. They share a laugh over that and Racquel orders more drinks. After several shots Racquel comes onto to Carrie, kissing her on the mouth right in front of Fred.

Not surprisingly, they end up at Carrie and Fred's house. Racquel wheels her luggage bag next to an ottoman, fully expecting to spend the night. Fred is embarrassed as Racquel and Carrie begin passionately making out on the couch. Fred watches as the two girls eventually make it to the bedroom and begin taking off each other's tops. Racquel shows off her amazing tits and Carrie begins sucking on them. Racquel holds her hair back as Carrie aggressively licks and tongues Racquel's tits like there is no tomorrow. Fred finds a corner chair and watches in disbelief. Racquel then pulls off her skirt, leaving her in only her panties and boots. She then begins yanking Carrie's jeans down to her knees. Racquel then flips her over and slides down her underwear to reveal her plump, pale ass. Racquel then proceeds to lick Carrie's hairy asshole as she deliberately shows off her own incredible ass to Fred, who is just mere feet away. Fred watches the beautiful pornstar tongue-lash his wife's ass wondering if he is supposed to be joining in. Is Racquel inviting him by giving him such a front row seat, he wonders? She keeps flicking her head back to smile at Fred -- is that an invite? He just can't tell. He feels like an idiot. Carrie is obviously in heaven at the moment and he fears the wrath of a clumsy miscue

After a few minutes, Racquel flips her over again like a pro and buries her pretty face in Carrie's unshaven pussy. Racquel eats her out as Carrie and Fred share sustained eye-contact. Fred unzips and begins jacking off, staring at Racquel's ass. They have an unspoken argument that he wants to join in, but Carrie keeps nodding NO. She even mouths the words 'No-fucking-way.'

Racquel then gets a phone call and surprisingly opts for taking it as she continues playing with Carrie's pussy. Racquel can then be heard telling the person on the other line that she had left the diner and asks Fred for the address of the house. After she puts the phone down she explains the reporter is coming over and instructs Fred to let her in to the bedroom when she arrives. Shocked, Fred leaves the room and waits. Minutes later, he hears the roar coming down the street. From the window, Fred watches the reporter pulls up on her Harley Davidson and goes to the front door to meet her.

She is obviously very much a dyke, with tattoos, nose and tongue piercings, shaved punk hair and hardcore boots on. He escorts her to the bedroom without a word. The door is wide open. Racquel is now wearing a strap-on dick as she fucks Carrie from behind. Carrie's face is pressed down in a pillow as Fred ushers in the guest. The reporter, Robin, watches in disbelief as Racquel holds onto Carrie's hips, expertly thrusting in a very show-off sort of way. She then throws back her gorgeous hair, giving Robin an incredible view of her amazing tits in motion. Racquel casually shakes the reporter's hand and motions her to a small chair on the other side of the bed. Robin sits down, and to everyone's surprise, Racquel suggests the interview begin as Racquel continues to fuck Carrie, who is now groaning in absolute ecstasy.

It is explained the two had just met at the diner. Racquel is obviously trying to impress the reporter by demonstrating that she is not just some stuck up little 'fake lesbian' porn princess, but that she is very much a slayer of pussy off camera as well.

The reporter nervously takes notes and asks questions, eventually probing about Carrie's relationship with Fred. Fred is getting uncomfortable and saying stupid stuff as expected. Robin and Racquel try to ignore him, but Carrie opts for booting him out, heaving Racquel's jacket in his direction so he fully understands what a tool he is making of himself. Humiliated Fred then goes outside and watches Racquel from the bedroom window. She continues to fuck as she answers the reporter's questions, pretending not to notice Fred catching the free show.

Back inside, the reporter is clearly getting really turned on and stands up to be closer to Racquel and admire her technique. Racquel and Robin share a long gaze, with Robin admiring Racquel's tits, ass and pretty face without shame, smirking respectfully at her amazing body. Racquel gives the reporter a once over and insists she take over her spot so she can learn a few tips from a 'real dyke.'

Robin is a little shocked, but Racquel begins to un-belt the strap-on, leaving the black dildo inside of Carrie for Robin to takeover. Robin climbs on the bed and yanks down her tattered jeans to her knees. Racquel then expertly reaches around and fastens the belt around Robin, leaving her arms casually around her waist when done. The stare at each other a moment, smiling. Racquel then begins to kiss the dyke. Robin then starts slowly thrusting the dildo into Carrie's pussy.

From outside, Fred can't believe the tomboy lez is making out with Racquel. He begins jacking off again. Robin then sticks out her tongue to show Racquel her piercings. Racquel in turn explores the metal pieces with her own tongue. Robin begins fucking Carrie harder as Racquel continues kissing Robin on the mouth. Racquel then kisses her neck softly then explores the shaved head stubble with amusement before gently biting on a heavily pierced ear lobe. Racquel then presses her firm tits against Robin's back as she runs her hands up the front of her tank-top to massage her small breasts. Robin is heaven as they begin French-kissing again.

After a few minutes, Racquel then climbs off the bed and begins yanking down Robin's boxer-shorts all the way down to the knees. She then climbs back on, placing her face between Robin's legs and starts eating the dyke's pussy and ass from behind. Fred can't believe it. And from the look on Robin's face, neither can she.

After several minutes of exploring, Racquel and Robin begin stripping off Carrie's jeans and boots, leaving Carrie on her back, naked. Racquel straddles Carrie's face, pulling her thong panties to one side. Carrie eats out Racquel as Robin goes down on Carrie. Racquel is throwing back her hair again and showing off her tits, knowing Fred is watching from the window. She eyes him and gives him a big smile as she rides on his wife's face.

A few minutes later, an exhausted Carrie is watching on the corner of the bed as Racquel and the dyke try and out-fuck each other in a 69. Fred also continues to watch from the window as the girls take turns flipping each over, trying to dominate in a war of wet tongues, contrasting styles and pussies soaked in one orgasm after orgasm.

Carrie then notices Fred, gesturing for him to come in from the cold. They sit on the bed watching Racquel on top, eating out the dyke's pierced pussy, stretching it apart and sticking her tongue deep inside, shaking her head side to side and then working her tongue all over the clit. Racquel then sits up erect as Robin continues to lick Racquel's asshole.

Racquel holds up her tits, smiling to Carrie and Fred. "So, who won -- me or Robin?"

Carrie and Fred look at each briefly, before announcing in unison, 'Racquel!"

Minutes later, they collapse in a heap with their arms wrapped around one another, Racquel now assured of a positive review from the reporter.

After a rest, Racquel goes into the bathroom to change into her clothes. She exits, finding Carrie and Fred in the living room, waiting. Racquel has her wet panties in her hand and comically places them on Fred's head like a crown, explaining she needs a place to dry them.

She then hands Carrie her strap-on dick and encourages her to use it later on Fred.

Robin, though defeated, offers to take Racquel to her place for the night on the motorcycle for 'Round 2.'

Carrie watches from the window as Racquel and the reporter ride off into the night. Carrie then orders Fred to the bedroom and humiliates Fred by fucking him on their orgasm soaked bed, whispering put-downs into his ear as she dominates poor Fred.