Portrait of a Hot Tub Blowjob

Story Info
An Asian gives me a little sucky sucky in a motel hot tub.
3.9k words
4.43
31.9k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
335 Followers

Surfing in Maine. It wasn't something that had ever really been on my radar. I was plenty content surfing California's endless coastline, but when the opportunity came along to surf somewhere so new and out there, I just had to jump on it.

Initially I thought I'd only be surfing with my buddy Juan, but he had recruited a third person whom he called Double D. "Does she have really big tits, or something?" I asked him.

"No, it stands for Doctor Daisy. She's not actually a doctor yet, but she's a dental student at Harvard."

"And she surfs?"

"Yeah, she loves it. Totally stoked on it. It's her second favorite thing in the world."

"What's her favorite thing?"

"Talking about dicks."

"Okay," I replied, confused.

"She's a kook, man. She has absolutely no shame talking about the guys she's been with, and she's only into older guys."

"Like how old?"

"Minimum of forty, but I'm pretty sure she's even dated guys in their early sixties. I'm telling you, she's a real character. Within minutes of meeting her the first time she started telling this story about a fifty-five year old she'd gone on a date with the night before. She literally just said, 'It was a fun date. I sucked his dick.' No shame at all."

Juan started making blowjob noises, which sounded remarkably accurate. As he did so his roommate Tony walked in the room. "Double D!" Tony yelled.

"Is this chick really that crazy?" I asked Tony.

"Yeah, man. She really, really love dicks. I mean, she's not a slut or anything, she just loves to talk about them."

Tony hadn't heard our earlier conversation, so I assumed he and Juan weren't bullshitting. "Is she hot?" I asked to no one in particular.

Juan and Tony glanced at each other. "You'll see later," Juan said. "She's probably not what you're expecting."

I had already formed a mental picture in my head. There was something about the name Daisy that led me to believe Double D was undoubtedly blonde with a slightly freckled face. And if she loved to give head, she was probably a little chubby, but not too much so if she was an aspiring doctor, or dentist as the case may be. It also stood to reason that she'd have nice teeth.

I couldn't get this mental image out of my head. When I'd woken up all I could think about was surfing in the snow, but that image had been replaced by blowjobs. Either option was fun to think about. When we finally got ready and hopped in Juan's car, my brain was effortlessly switching back in forth between both fantasies, until my thoughts were interrupted by Juan calling Double D. "You're already outside?" I heard Juan say. "How the fuck did you know I was already here? Okay, okay. Alright, I see you on the corner. Be there in a sec."

Juan hung up. "That's her," he said to me, pointing off in the distance.

Scanning the street I didn't see any freckled blondes. "Where?" I asked.

"Right here," Juan said as we pulled up to a diminutive looking Asian girl.

Double D couldn't have looked any more different than I'd envisioned. Juan and Tony must've been pulling one over on me I thought. The girl standing on the corner couldn't have looked like any more of a stereotypical nerd with her baggy Harvard sweatshirt and excessively large glasses. I couldn't believe this girl was a surfer, yet alone a blowjob queen.

She hopped in the car, and we were introduced. She started yammering away about how stoked she was to surf, and I concurred. If nothing else, it was obvious right away that she wasn't shy, and in fact liked to talk.

We'd only been riding for about five minutes when she began telling a story about a date she'd been on the night before. "How old is this dude?" Juan asked just as the story began.

"Forty-nine." She then addressed me. "So Tommy, just so you know, I'm really into older guys. Like really old, with saggy, wrinkly balls and gray pubes."

"Yeah, I may have heard about that," I said, a little stunned by how open she was with someone she'd just met.

She went on talking about the date before Juan interrupted. "So how'd it end?" he asked, right before making the same blowjob noises he'd made earlier.

Daisy laughed and then attempted to make the noises herself. "But no, I didn't suck his dick. I wasn't into to him." Then she addressed me again. "I hope I'm not being too forward, Tommy."

I grinned. "You're definitely being way too forward, but I don't mind. Blowjobs are always a fun topic to discuss with someone you've never met before."

Unfortunately it was a topic we didn't discuss much for the rest of the drive as we raced through New Hampshire and up to Maine. None of us actually had any surfing gear with us, so we had to stop at a surf shop to rent everything. Not only was I shocked that there was a three-story surf shop in Maine, but I was blown away by the fact that we weren't the only people renting gear in the middle of February. To be fair, it was uncharacteristically warm for a winter's day on the East Coast, but it was still only 40 degrees out.

I was looking through the truly uninspiring boards available for rent when Daisy emerged from the bathroom wearing a wetsuit. "Does it fit?" I asked her.

There was no need to ask. It fit remarkably well, like a glove. When I'd first seen Double D on the street corner I'd retired the idea of hooking up with her, but seeing her in with her glasses off in that skin-tight wetsuit awakened some new feelings in me. She looked to be in phenomenal shape, and her ass couldn't have been any more perfect.

Indeed she was happy with the fit, so we grabbed all the other gear and loaded it into the car. We continued on our way to the beach, briefly taking time to stop at a market. "Should I get some milk and cereal for breakfast tomorrow?" I asked Daisy.

"No it's fine, I already picked up some chocolate," she replied matter-of-factly.

"Huh? The fuck kind of dentist are you? And how does chocolate substitute for cereal. If I ask you if I should get some eggs are you going to tell me it's okay because you already have licorice?"

Daisy laughed, grabbing my shoulder as she did so. "If you're going to make fun of me, I'm not going to share."

At that very moment I knew we would eventually fuck, or something like it. Even though I wasn't an old man and I wasn't sure if I was attracted to her on a physical level, the chemistry developing between us was undeniable. Juan had noticed it too. While Daisy was off doing God knows what, the two of us sauntered on over to the beer aisle. Juan lightly punched me in the arm. "You've got to fuck Double, man. She told me she thinks you're really cute and fun to talk to."

"I don't know," I said as I grabbed a six-pack. "She's so fucking weird. Don't get me wrong, that's a good thing, but still, I'm just not sure I'm into it."

"You gotta do it, just so I can tell all my friends about it. It'll make you a legend in Boston."

"Well, if it will impress a bunch of people I've never met before, I guess I have to do it then."

"Seriously though, you think you will?"

"Probably not...actually the more I think about it... definitely yes," I said half-joking. "I must admit, she looked good in that wetsuit. Fucking Asians, man. I've yet to meet one without a phenomenal body."

"Amen to that," Juan said as we clinked our two six-packs together.

After getting back in the car Double D regaled us with tales of the old men she'd dated in the past few months. She told us one story about a guy whose cock was so big that he could only fit half of it inside her, and another about a guy she'd made cum in just thirty seconds of intense dick sucking. "What can I say," she said. "I give great head. It's the thing I do better than anything else."

"What makes you so good at it?" Juan asked.

"It's all about the tease. Most girls just want to get it over with as quickly as possible, but I enjoy the build-up. And there's so much technique to it."

"Well, what's your technique then?" I inquired.

"Lots of licking and kissing. I like to play with the balls. I'll start by licking from the balls all the way up the shaft. Guys seem to love that."

"I don't like having my balls played with," Juan said. "It makes me uncomfortable. Licking, sucking, teabagging, all that shit, I hate it."

"I'm all about it," I retorted.

In a sultry voice Daisy said, "I'll keep that in mind."

With the conversation having drifted somewhere beyond blowjobs, we eventually made it to the cheap motel on the Maine coastline we'd be staying at. The sun was getting low, so we didn't waste any time unstrapping the boards, getting them waxed up, and putting on our wetsuits.

When Daisy emerged from the bathroom she wasn't in her wetsuit, but had changed into the bikini she'd be wearing underneath. I couldn't believe how amazing her body looked. Her skin was impossibly smooth and shiny, and inexplicably dark for someone spending their winter in the northeast. It was the kind of skin you just want to lather up with oil. And while I'm not normally a fan of tatoos, the very fact that Daisy had them was hot, as I hadn't expected them from a nerdy-looking Asian girl. On her left shoulder she had a tattoo of a sunflower, under her left breast was the beginning of a long quote, and the rest of the quote was wrapped around her upper, right thigh.

Her tattoos only enhanced her already amazing body. Her legs were well-sculpted yet feminine, her stomach was completely flat, and her breasts were perky and firm. Not to mention her ass looked absolutely incredible in the blue cheeky bikini she was wearing. I looked over at Juan and shook my head in disbelief of Double D's transformation, and he just smiled and shrugged.

Even the way she surfed was graceful and sexy. The waves were small, but she cross-stepped and walked the nose with fluidity and ease. I would've prefered bigger surf, but we still had a great time messing around on the small waves, swapping boards mid-ride and trying unconventional tricks like catching waves fin first. Juan didn't have the right kind of board for the conditions, so he called it a day early while Double D and I sat on our boards shooting the shit, watching the moon and stars rise as the sun fell.

When it finally got too dark to see, we embarked on the short walk back to the motel. Never before had I walked across snow on the beach, and it only exacerbated my desire to jump into the motel hot tub.

Juan had to call his girlfriend, so Daisy and I went down to the hot tub without him. We had it all to ourselves, and were able to fully relax as we drank our cold beers. For a while we had a relatively normal conversation, which I'd learned was very rare in Double D's company.

When she started to overheat a little bit, Daisy climbed out and sat on the edge. As she did so, I got a great view of her half-exposed assed glistening as steam rose from it. Her legs looked so delicious, so sexy dangling over the hot tub's edge. I imagined them wrapped around my head.

I was lost in these kinds of thoughts when Daisy asked about jobs I'd worked before. I started talking about how I used to work as a ranger, spending my entire day outdoors. Naturally Daisy followed with, "So did you fuck a lot outside then? Like on top of mountains and in the woods and all that?"

With a few beers in me I was feeling pretty open. "Of course. I love it. It's so primal."

"Did anything bad ever happen when you were fucking outside? Like did you ever have a mosquito bite your dick?"

I laughed. "No, but a red ant did bite my balls once. I wasn't having sex, but I was sleeping naked next to a lake when I felt a pinch. I woke up, and yeah, there was an ant just clinging to them. It kinda hurt."

Daisy laughed. "I've never had sex out in nature before."

"No? It's fun, but yeah, there's definitely risks involved."

"What about a hot tub?" Daisy asked as her hand made its way to my thigh. "You ever fool around in a hot tub before?"

I looked down at my thigh which was pressed up against Daisy's. Little drops of perspiration had formed on her silky skin. "I don't think so, not that I can remember."

She kissed my bare shoulder. "Would you like to?" she asked.

I gulped. "Yeah I'd like that," I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

She planted more kisses on my neck and shoulder, and I let my hand slip under her bikini bottoms on top of her plump ass. I squeezed her ass forcefully, as she placed her mouth on my nipple. She sucked on it as her hand ran up and down my thigh. Her fingers crawled under my shorts, making their way closer and closer to my package.

Feeling the passion of the moment, I drew her in as tightly as I could, like I wanted the two of us to meld together. Daisy's fingers crept further and further up my thigh until she was gripping my balls. She caressed them tenderly, squeezing them as though she were juicing a lemon. Meanwhile she was biting my nipple, inducing a strange combination of pleasure and pain. She kept seeing how hard she could bite until I finally couldn't take it anymore, and pushed her head away. "Fuck, that hurts more than that ant that bit me," I said.

"Poor thing," Daisy said, "Let me make it better."

She sucked on my nipple very gently for a few seconds, and then slipped back into the hot tub. I remained seated on the edge with my legs dangling in the water. Daisy placed her hands on my knees, and forcibly spread my legs apart. "Do you want me to suck your dick?" she asked.

I ran my fingers through her hair. "Let's go somewhere else. I don't think it's a good idea to do that here."

There was hardly anybody staying at the motel, but we were in a very public area. There were a number of rooms directly across from the hot tub, including the manager's office. Daisy looked up into my eyes. "There's nowhere else to go. Juan's in the room, and it's too cold outside. It'll be fine."

I sighed deeply and didn't say anything. Daisy untied the drawstring of my trunks, and started pulling them down. She struggled to pull them over my erect penis and off my legs, but when she did, she held them high in the air. "There's no changing your mind now," she said as she threw my trunks across the pool area.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed.

She laughed and took my cock in both hands, making it look like she was praying. "I forgot what it's like to be with a young guy," she commented. "Already hard and ready to go."

She kissed the head of my cock, and pressed it up flatly against my stomach. I assumed she was going to suck my balls, but instead she planted kisses over my inner thighs, letting her face graze my cock, but consciously ignoring it. My dick was twitching with excitement, but it couldn't free itself from Daisy's grasp. She started nibbling on my thigh as my desire to have her lips on my cock grew stronger and stronger.

Trying to dictate the action, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head off my leg. "Give it a kiss," I said.

"Patience," she said, as she began to lick my balls.

Her tongue worked it's way all over my sack and slowly up the shaft until it reached the head. She swirled her tongue in circles over the sensitive head, licking the pre-cum out of my slit. She kissed it long and deep while she fondled my balls with her slender fingers. Her mouth opened slightly, and she took my dick between her lips, tenderly sucking on the tip.

She slid it back deeper until half of my shaft was in her mouth. Bobbing up and down, she sucked me warmly. I kept one hand on her head, and another on my bottle of beer. I leaned back and took a swig, content beyond all measure.

Daisy continued to take my dick deeper and deeper as her throat opened up. After nearly engulfing the entire thing, she took it out of her mouth and licked it like she was cleaning up a dripping ice cream cone. She gave the tip a delicate kiss and parted her lips. At first she serviced just the tip before letting it slide deeper into her warm, loving mouth. Deeper and deeper it went until she was pleasuring my entire cock.

This girl just could not keep her lips off my cock. She continued sucking me sweetly and deeply, going up and down, up and down. At times the pleasure was so great that I had to close my eyes and roll my head back. But most of the time I was looking down at Daisy between my thighs, her black hair held in my hand, her head bobbing up and down. Occasionally she'd look at me with longing eyes, batting her long eyelashes as she gave me oral satisfaction.

Thankfully I had my eyes open when I noticed the manager's door opening. Daisy was too busy pleasuring me to notice, so I had to pull her face off my dick. I jumped into the hot tub just as the manager walked out. The bubbles were going, so I was hoping he wouldn't notice my huge erection. "You crazy kids catch any waves out there?" he asked.

I was too shellshocked to speak, so Daisy answered. "We got some good ones. This guy got everyone he paddled for," she said, referring to me, right as she wrapped her hand around my cock.

Daisy began to stroke my cock under the water, while maintaining a conversation with the manager. I was unable to mutter anything beyond 'yes' and 'no'. She was giving me immense pleasure, playing with my cock like she was kneading dough. The manager didn't talk to us for long. He was about to start walking back towards his office door when he turned around to say one last thing. "Oh," he began, addressing me. "Once you finish that beer, please switch to a can. No glass in the pool area."

Of course, he had no idea this was the least of his concerns. My greatest concern was that Daisy's stroking had nearly brought me to orgasm, and my horny dick longed to be back between her warm, seductive lips. As soon as the manager was back inside, I hopped up, standing on the seat inside the hot tub, and grabbed Daisy's hair. Her skin was flushed from Asian glow and being overheated. With a force guided by pure passion, I forced her face unto my crotch.

Earlier she'd said she liked to be dominated, so I didn't feel guilty taking charge. She opened her mouth in anticipation of swallowing my cock, but right as she was about to start sucking me, I pulled her hair, forcing her head up. We made eye contact. "Beg for my dick," I told her. "Tell me how badly you want it."

Daisy grabbed my ass with both hands, and dug her nails deep into my flesh. "I take what I want," she said, and she pulled my hips toward her face, guiding my cock inside her salacious lips.

She continued making sweet oral love to my cock. It was the most passionate blowjob I've ever had. She clawed her nails so deep into my flesh, she even drew a little blood. That pain mixed with the pleasure of having her licking my hardness made me want to explode. I could feel my balls tighten and start to convulse. I squeezed my buttocks in.

Daisy could sense I was about to climax. She removed one hand from my ass, and used it to cup my balls. The other hand slowly started drifting closer to my asshole, and when it reached the crack I had to slap it away. "Whoa, not into that," I said.

Daisy playfully spanked me instead, but left my cock in her mouth, working the head like she was sucking on a pacifier. I could feel the cum rising in my balls, as Daisy played with them. Knowing what was coming, Daisy sucked my cock harder and harder, almost like she could force the cum out through sheer power of suction.

My dick felt so loved and warm in her mouth, and I couldn't wait to reward her with my hot cum. As soon as I knew it was about to happen, I grabbed Daisy's head with both hands, and held it on my dick. Load after sticky load shot down her throat. We both moaned in unison. I finally released her head, and she took my penis out of her mouth.

However, she couldn't resist playing with it some more. She kissed down the shaft and all over my balls. She gave them extra licks and nibbles before tracing her tongue down the entire underside of my penis. It was so tender, causing it to twitch erratically as she did this. To stop the twitching, she put my dick back in her mouth and gave me some more sucky sucky. With much more ease than earlier she took my entire length down her throat. Now it was my body that was squirming. It was too much pleasure to take, and Daisy knew it. She finally released my cock, and sucked on my balls for a few seconds.

iggyspear
iggyspear
335 Followers
12