Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to see him again?" I enquired of my dozing wife.

"Nope!... Well not to fuck anyway. I told him aboutourarrangement and explained that I wanted different cocks and not a steady affair. He understood and actually thanked me. He told me there was a young divorcee that he fancied. - a girl he'd met as they took their kids to school -and that he had never had the confidence to ask her out before but, thanks to me getting him 'back in the saddle'as he so politely put it, hewasgoing to ask her out now."

I laughed into her hair as I snuggled against her, "So, he just used you and now wants someone more his ownage?"

"Fuck Off!!!" my very tired wife snapped back in false, giggling anger, before we both fell into an exhausted sleep.

* * * * * *

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Wants a Girls Night Out Wife tells husband she wants to go out with girlfriends.in Loving Wives
The Gift Wife learns too late the real meaning of the giftin Loving Wives
Revelations A man in his golden years is faced with his wife's affair.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories