Portrait of the Author

Story Info
Self-mocking adventures in breaking the fourth wall.
1.8k words
4.44
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

For most of us, erotic literature presents an avenue of escape from the mundane banality of the waking world. With but little more than the click of a mouse or typing a few keywords into a search engine, one can safely indulge in their most titillating, perhaps even taboo fantasies for a half an hour or so, finding a source of relief and enjoyment without anyone to judge you. But... for some, this is not enough. For some, by whatever cruel twist of fate, logging onto Literotica serves as a gateway into the world of the weird and frightening, a gateway into... the other dimension.

Please join us, won't you.

*Cue dramatic, but totally not copyrighted theme music so we don't have to pay any royalties*

"Greetings viewers," says a generic narrator, who bears only a passing resemblance to the late Rod Serling, "Tonight's story takes us to the fertile mind of one of the many talented, hard working and, truth be told, underpaid volunteer writers on Literotica."

He pauses for dramatic effect.

"And I do mean fertile," he continues, "For tonight's author has what you might call something of a thing for the pregnant ladies."

Our intrepid narrator is interrupted by a raucous cry of laughter from the audience...

Wait a minute! Did I actually write in a laugh track for this story? I'm seriously going to cut that out, because it just doesn't fit with the mood of the story. Just gotta go back and rewrite that part... Screw it, I'm just going to re-write the entire damned story!

Trying to ignore the omniscient first person narrator that I inexplicably wrote into my apartment in my vain attempt at a 'Twilight Zone' parody, I highlight everything that I just wrote and hit the 'delete' key. He slowly fades away, back into my perverted little imagination. Heh. At least he didn't scream or anything.

But this is Literotica, and the readers probably don't care about my parodies of decades old cult T.V. shows, no matter how funny or witty I think they are. They come here expecting hot, steamy sex stories. I figure that I may as well indulge them. Besides, I could use a little relief myself, so looking down at my keyboard, I simply type: 'And then a woman appeared in his apartment.'

And like magic, she did.

I look her naked body over approvingly. Not bad if I do say so myself, but perhaps she could use some more descriptors to flesh her out a bit. She's a redhead, I decide, with her hair cut in a short little bob, and like that, her hair changes to match my writing. The, as of yet still nameless, redhead simply smiles at me.

Hmmm... I'm still not satisfied though. Rather than try and develop her character or personality, I think I should focus on her ethnicity, preferably giving her some highly improbable admixture that one is unlikely to ever encounter in real life. After weighing the options, I decide that she should be a quarter Latina, a quarter Arab, a quarter Indian (East Indian that is), and a quarter white. As soon as I type that in, she takes on a nice café latte colored skin tone and gets some nice curves, especially on that sexy ass of hers.

"Oh yeah," I say as I get up and slap her on the ass, "Now that's what I'm talking about! Nice, big and firm!"

She just giggles, so I go back and type in that she has a big ass, just to emphasize that fact, as if the readers couldn't tell after reading it a couple times each paragraph. Unfortunately, I've misjudged my abilities here, and my imaginary lover's ass swells to comically large proportions. I was aiming for Jennifer Lopez size or better, not cartoon character. Before she can say anything, I hit delete a couple times, and her posterior shrinks back down to a more manageable size. Still big, mind you, but not quite big enough to strain the reader's suspension of disbelief.

"Hey," she exclaims grabbing her tiny tits, "What about my boobs!"

I look at her.

"Yeah," I reply, "They do seem to be a little small, but I think they look good on you. B cups are more than adequate for my tastes. I am going to give you a southern accent though, just because I find that a little sexier."

"All right then," she replies with a newfound southern drawl to her voice, "I can live with that."

Now comes the big part, just for all you maiesiophiles out there. Yes, that's a real word. Look it up!

"I'm also going to make you pregnant," I tell her.

"What," she says in surprise as she looks down at her rapidly growing belly.

"In fact," I continue, grinning widely, "You are going to be pregnant with twins!"

"Seriously," she exclaims in disbelief as she clutches her swollen belly for support, "Well, I guess you are the author of this story. Can I at least sit down on your bed though?"

"Well you are at least eight or nine months along," I tell her as I saunter over to the bed, "But do whatever you want to try and make yourself comfortable. We're going to have some real fun ahead of us. Say, how old are you anyway?"

"I'm eighteen," she says, "It's the bare minimum for erotic stories hosted on the website."

"True," I say walking back to the computer, "But I'm going to play it safe anyway. Besides, I'm kind of in the mood for a sexy cougar right about now, so I'm going to make you in your mid-thirties. You are also a successful career woman now, just for the record."

"Am I married too," she asks, batting her eyes.

"It doesn't matter," I tell her, "But if you want, you can be a cheating wife. That might get us a couple more readers who are into that sort of thing."

"Why not then," she says, "It'll make me feel dirtier."

"Good," I say as I get into bed beside my newly created pregnant fuck bunny, "Because that's the way I made you!"

And with that, I began to kiss her, slowly snaking my hand across her naked, and very pregnant, body. I lovingly groped her small but firm breasts, slowly moving down across her enormous baby bump and down between her legs. It was amazing, even for me, but she was already wet down there. I began to finger her hot little cunt, eliciting moans of pleasure from her sensitive body.

It isn't long before I reposition myself between her legs. Slowly slipping out of my jeans, I whip out my rock hard cock. Since she was my own creation, and obviously already pregnant, I decide to forgo using a condom and just lined my naked prick up with her spicy, middle aged cunt. She's already pretty wet down there, so I don't even need any lubricants or other luxuries. I practically slide in, right up to my hilt.

Considering her advanced pregnancy, she is in a pretty delicate condition, so I have to be careful. I gently thrust into her cunt, pumping as slowly as I could. My exotic pregnant lover wraps her legs around me as I fucked her. Damn if that didn't encourage me to work up a little more effort. As was, she was already exerting herself quite a bit. I could tell by the amount of sweat that was quickly covering every inch of her sexy olive colored skin.

I reach down and squeezed her perky little tits, just for fun to be honest. That must have been enough to push her over the edge, because soon she is writhing in pleasure as a massive orgasm shook her curvaceous body. She screams my name at the top of her lungs, along with other, far more colorful expletives.

Soon I follow suit and shoot a load of sticky hot cum deep into her (already full) womb. She is absolutely breathless as I pull my still rock hard cock out of her cunt, letting a trail of my seed leak out after it. I'm ready and willing for me.

"Do you like anal sex," I ask.

Still struggling to catch her breath, all she can manage to do is meekly shake her head.

" Well you do now," I said smiling in satisfaction, "Remember, I'm the author! I don't even need to be next to my computer to re-write the story... or the characters."

And with that, she obliged me, turning over onto her knees. She struggles with it for a moment so I have to help her get into position, but soon she is presenting her shapely ass to me. I move behind her, my cock still coated in a combination of our bodily fluids, and start to work my dick up into her eagerly waiting anus.

Even with our combined juices, it takes a while to get my rigid member more than a couple inches into her ass. I grab onto her more than ample butt checks to try and give some traction, but it doesn't help much. Considering her condition, though, I don't want to get too rough. After all, she may be a fictional character, but I'm still not a heartless bastard. Not completely anyway.

I eventually settle on what I little I can get in, slowly stroking my cock in and out of her ass. I can feel her clenching her sphincter around me. I reach forward and pull on her short read hair as I fuck her ass, knowing full well that I will soon be cumming. Sure enough, I feel that familiar sensation working it's way through my groin. Without giving her so much as a warning, I shoot another load of semen deep into her bowels.

She sighs in relief as I slowly pull myself out of her big juicy ass.

"Wow," she cooed, "That was amazing! What's next?"

As if on cue, there is a knocked at my apartment door. That would be my girlfriend. I didn't expect her to be back so soon, and especially not while one of my literary creations is lying in bed beside me, my very real seed leaking out of her cunt and ass. Well, I suppose now would be just as good a time as any to find out if my magical computer will let me control real people's thoughts and actions too.

Walking over to the computer, I type in: 'And then his girlfriend, who was now cool with threesomes, came into the apartment and joined them.'

I then start to walk over towards the door to let her in, but before I get more than a couple steps, a wicked little thought crosses my mind. I rush back to the computer and type something else.

'Also,' I write, 'She has her hot friend with her, and they are both into that sort of thing now.'

Thus it is written, and thus it shall be. Cue credits...

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers