Poseidon

Story Info
Poseidon rescues a suicidal woman.
4.3k words
4.63
26.3k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
640 Followers

Cherry stared out into the ocean, it was just a few feet away. All she had to do was take a few steps and her feet would touch the water, a few more and it would reach her thighs, a few more and she would be submerged in it. That was the best part- the part where she got swallowed by the water, then she would only have to encounter pain for a few more seconds, give or take a minute, and it would all be over. The pain would be gone.

She looked down at her feet buried in the sand, a tear drop fell right on her big toe. She had thought about how this would go for years, it had certainly been a long time coming, she just never mustered the balls to go through with it. But today was the day, come hell or high waters, today was the day she would join her mother wherever she was. And what a perfect day it was.

The entire stretch of the beach was free, nobody in sight, no one to stop her. She almost snickered to herself, like anyone would even be interested in stopping a fat slob from ending herself, who the fuck cared anyway?

She had thought of all the ways she could do this, but none felt quite as right as the thought of the beach, just being submerged in the sea, nobody would barge in on her like she was sure would happen if she tried to kill herself in her aunt's house. The last time she tried that six years ago, her cousin had found her, and she had spent the next three years visiting shrinks who thought they could talk her out of her depression. The only thing their talking did was remind her of how much of a loser she was. A big, fat loser. A misfit to the nth degree.

She was too fat to fit in with the cool kids, she played no sport, had not one athletic bone in her- and it wasn't for lack of trying and she was too dumb to fit in with the smart kids.

There was not much to like about her, even she could admit that. She had always been fat- or full-figured like her mother would call her, her breasts had begun developing when she was ten and didn't seem to want to stop until she clocked eighteen or so which left her with a pair of 38D's, her midriff was probably the most sympathetic to her plight, it wasn't pudgy and though she was nowhere near a trim waist, it did cinch in, giving her something of a shape, and then there were her thighs. She didn't know which gave her more grief between her thighs and her ass, there was not a day in her life that she didn't get some backhand compliment about those parts. There was always someone commenting about her thick thighs or her ghetto ass, sometimes both. It was common for her to either be mortified or downright embarrassed more than a few times a day.

She was done, sick and tired of this bullshit life where she didn't fit into any place, just sticking out like a big, fat, sore thumb. The only people who were willing to associate with her were her aunt and her cousin, her father had long thrown her out after her mother's death, apparently looking just like her mother had it's disadvantages. Her younger sister though was her exact opposite, rather than thick thighs and a fat ass, her younger sister was all sleek curves.

She supposed it was for the best that she was away from such perfection, no need to beat herself further whenever she saw Princess Emery, just glowing in the sun like some fucking fairy sun princess or whatever. No need to constantly be compared to the perfection that was beautiful Emery and her gorgeous caramel skin, she on the other hand, looked just like toffee and probably tasted as bitter if her love life was anything to go by.

The sound of waves crashing pulled her out of her pathetic thoughts to the present, she let out a deep sigh as she took the first step toward liberation. It was now or never, her journey to the other side was starting and she simply couldn't wait for it to end.

***

Nothing relaxed him more than feeling the ripples of the water dance along his skin as he gave powerful strokes through it. No matter where he found himself, nothing could be compared to the feel of one's own home, as much as he loved the retreats with his brothers, they could get overbearing. Luckily, that was usually toward the end of the retreats which meant that time alone was always by the corner.

Deep blue eyes watched a few sea creatures swim by, some bowing to him in reverence and the other more arrogant ones like those damned sharks giving him their annoying grins. He had long learnt to ignore them, he did get a twisted satisfaction from putting them in their places once in a while, but whenever he was on his laps, not even those cursed creatures could ruffle a hair on him.

Just as he took another stroke, he smelt it.

It hit him so hard; so familiar, but yet, somewhat strange. He was used to the waste that those ignorant humans liked to dump in his waters, but this wasn't human waste. No, this was an actual human and the stench that had polluted his waters was sorrow.

Damn it, which of those damned creatures wanted to end themselves in his waters again? He certainly wasn't having it tonight.

He made his way closer to the shore, the closer he got, the more he shrunk in size, his 10 foot frame of solid muscles leaning. He didn't particularly like to near the shore, not just because he couldn't stand the sight of those humans, but also because he didn't particularly like this smaller, human-sized frame, even though he knew he would still be considered pretty tall amongst them.

He sighted the human a few metres away, just as the top of its head was disappearing into the blue sea, trying to stink it up with a rotting corpse. The sight of a head of full, curly hair made him think this person was female, but who knew these days with humans? The men wanted to be as female as...well, the females.

Whoever it was, he was about to break the party, because nobody was drowning in his waters while on his watch. They could go find some other way to off themselves. As he neared, he found whoever this person was, they weren't even fighting. That was odd, more often than not, the idiot who tried to die usually had a moment of fear and tried to fight their way up. This one wasn't even scared.

Poseidon reached down and grabbed an arm pulling the person up in one thug- a female. He snickered, typical. He wondered what this one's story was as he pulled her semi-conscious body out the water and to the shore.

They had barely touched the earth when she started struggling against his hold. What in the name of Olympus...

***

What the fuck was going on?

Cherry could swear she was on her way to the great beyond, she could just feel herself getting pulled to unconsciousness, and then some meddling oaf had the guts to go all Clark Kent on her ass, who the fuck asked for his help? Couldn't this cruel world allow her die in peace? Even when the coast was clear, some spirit had to appear from Heaven knows where and pull her out.

It had taken her a while to get her bearings, but when she found she was being dragged over sand, she knew someone had indeed pulled her out of the water. And for what? To take pictures? To write a good story? So his ugly face could grave pages of local newspaper as some sort of hero saving the crazy, black girl?

She struggled against his grip, but whoever this man was, he wasn't your average, skinny surfer. This one had to have some serious muscle on him to even pull her fat, soaked ass out of the water and drag her like she was a rag doll, she weighed 167lbs for a reason, she wasn't supposed to be dragged like she weighed no more than a flimsy material.

She was unceremoniously tossed onto the sand. Tossed! And she didn't even hear a grunt from him the entire time.

"You fucking idiot! Who asked for your..."

Cherry had to stop mid-rant as her eyes fell on unarguably, the most beautiful man she had ever seen. While she was struggling, all she had been able to see, was a head of full black hair, but looking at him face to face, she swore she had never seen such perfection. He towered over her, easily reaching 6ft.5", maybe more, he only had on what looked like some form of skirt around his waist, exposing a chiseled physique; he was all hard muscle, from thick thighs to abs she knew one would need at least three years of gyming and drinking those awful concoctions to achieve, a broad chest and strong, muscular biceps all wrapped in skin so pale he wasn't far from being a vampire. Her eyes traveled further up to find a face that was made for the big screen; chiseled jaw, roman nose, finely arched, dark brows and what had to be the bluest eyes on the surface of the earth. Surely, no one had eyes that blue, were there even contacts that blue?

****

Poseidon stared down angrily at the female who he had a feeling was all set to tear him down with her words, but was now silently examining him.

Typical humans. That was why he never lingered in their presence, they had such sickening curiosity, once she was done staring, she would become another bumbling idiot or start asking questions they had no business knowing it's answers.

Normally, this was the part where he warned her to go kill herself some other place, but rather than dismiss her and go his way, he found himself being just a little curious as well and he wouldn't lie, the sight of her exposed thigh was partly responsible for his curiosity. He could tell she was unaware of her haphazard appearance, but she made quite a tempting sight sprawled on the white beach sand, the pristine white dress she had on was almost comical considering she planned to don it to the afterlife, but her body in it was anything but. Were human women usually this fleshy? The darkness of her skin was a beautiful contrast to the white dress, her thighs were slightly splayed as if inviting willing parties to come play, she continued to breathe heavily from all her struggling, causing her large breasts to rise and fall rapidly.

He was no connoisseur of beauty like his empty-brained nephew, Narcissus, but Poseidon found this female stunning, she had expressive brown eyes that were a sharp contrast to her skin, a cute button nose and full, pink lips were set upon a soft, round face and crowned by thick, curly hair a dark brown.

He knew the moment his body reacted to her. It had been a while since he lost himself between the thighs of a female, granted, but not so long he was now lusting for a human one.

He had to get himself in check before he did something he would regret.

"Kill yourself elsewhere." He said simply and then forced himself to turn from her lest he grab her by those thighs and take what she was offering.

He had barely reached the beautiful water before he heard her shout of protest, "Hey asshole!"

Zeus! Did he really have to deal with this?

****

It had taken Cherry a second for the man's words to sink in. she had been a bit lost at the sound of his deep voice that reminded her of the waves of the sea, but once the words sunk in, she snapped out of whatever trance he had put her in just in time to see his retreating form.

Kill yourself elsewhere? What the fuck did that mean?

"Hey, asshole!" she found herself shouting at the hard planes of his back, even from behind he made a sexy sight. He stopped in his tracks but made no effort to turn around.

She got on her feet although a bit unsteadily, "Didn't your mama warn you about interrupting a woman on a suicide mission?" she screamed at him. For the life of her, she couldn't understand why she was trying to confront a freaking giant in a deserted place, yes, she was tall for a woman, but her 5 ft.9" frame was nothing compared to him.

She supposed she was still feeling suicidal and wanted him to do the honours of killing her, since he didn't have the sense to mind his own goddamned business earlier. His way might be a bit more painful than what the sea offered, but she was desperate enough to take anything at this point.

The giant only turned to her briefly, maybe her eyes were playing tricks on her, but she swore he was checking her out in that brief moment, and then just like that, his attention was back on the sea and he continued his brief walk toward it.

Was the fucker also trying to end himself in the water? What was he going there for? And who did he think he was dismissing her like she was no more than a stubborn fly?

"Hey!" she called out, but he just kept walking

And then she did the craziest thing she had ever done- yes, even crazier than trying to kill herself by drowning in a sea. She ran to his retreating form and threw herself at him. if she wasn't going to die in the sea, he sure as hell wouldn't get the pleasure of being in it either.

She wrapped both arms around his neck and locked her legs around his waist like some spoilt child, insisting on a piggyback ride, "I said, didn't your mama warn you about interrupting a woman on a suicide mission?" she ground in his ear.

She felt him grow stiff, but he remained silent. She had a funny feeling this man was just as crazy as she was- maybe more. She was starting to question how much crazy she could take.

Just as she made up her mind to get off him, she felt him grab one of her hands which was still wrapped around his strong neck and in one tug, he pulled her to his front.

Cherry gasped at the change of position which now had her in his gorgeous face and had her crotch dangerously close to his. She had never been this close to any man in her 22 years of living and she wasn't sure how to feel about this.

He had on a teasing smirk as he shot her a question of his own, "Did your father not warn you of the dangers in antagonizing your savior?" he teased.

She wanted to reply him, but all she could do was gulp as she found herself lost in those eyes.

"If you want to die so much, my little fireball, I could show you a much more...pleasurable way to end yourself." He said as he ran his hand up her exposed thigh.

Cherry couldn't stop the shudder that racked through her feeling his cold touch against her skin. Was this man coming on to her? This drop dead gorgeous man was actually suggesting sex to her fat self? This had to be a prank of some sorts, but as big, tall and gorgeous turned around, with her firmly in his arms and walked further up the beach like she weighed nothing, she couldn't begin to imagine what sort of prize he was promised to seduce the fat girl.

"Why so quiet fireball? Lost your bite?" he teased as he eased her lower. Cherry let out some mixture of a gasp and a moan as her pussy was grazed against something hard, fuck! What was that? Whatever it was, it intensified the throbbing between her legs that she hadn't even taken notice of, her entire body flamed up at the contact.

"What are you doing to me?" she managed to ask in her state of confusion.

He gave her a lecherous smile, "Nothing yet, my darling." He replied as he pushed a strand of flying hair behind her ear, his other hand grabbed her ass and squeezed the generous piece of flesh causing her to whimper at the desire moving through her and pooling between her thighs. In all her years she had never felt something so...intense. Who was this man? And where the fuck was he taking her?

Her second question was soon answered as they entered a cave somewhere on the beach, he lowered her to the sand with a lot more care than the first time he had to release his hold on her and followed her descent, "Now, where were we?" he asked right before he claimed her exposed neck.

Cherry gasped and grasped his bicep as he placed deep kisses against her neck. Christ! What was she doing? She was trying to kill herself, not get laid in a fucking cave! And even less, by a stranger, no matter how gorgeous he was, "Stop, please. I don't want this." She shouted. She had to exercise some restraint, she hadn't been a virgin so long to spread her legs for the first gorgeous guy to smile her way.

He raised his head up, once again pinning her with those gorgeous eyes and a heart-stopping smile, "Is that so?" he asked

She nodded hesitantly, not trusting her voice to say the words coherently.

"My fireball, your lips say one thing, but your body..." his hand snaked between her legs until it reached her panty-clad cunt, he only had to touch it through the barrier to earn a small moan. Cherry couldn't even begin to understand what he was doing to her, he shifted the material aside, exposing her heated pussy to the cool wind just as his large finger was dragged up and down the weeping slit, "...your body begs me to continue" he finished as he slipped the invasive finger into her opening.

She cried out at the intrusion, her body arching off the ground as he stroked her with his finger, fuck! What was he doing to her? Why did it feel so good? She lost herself to the feeling as she found herself moving her hips to his thrusts while the cave echoed the slurping sound of her starving pussy sucking in his appendage.

"Oh my...oh..oh fuck.." she chanted continuously to his ministrations, this was good. This was too good.

****

So beautiful. So tight. So responsive.

Those were the words that passed through Poseidon's mind as this gorgeous human woman writhed beneath him, making the most amazing noises. He had gotten his share of women, both of the mortal and immortal kind over the centuries, but he couldn't remember any of them being this responsive to him. Her body called to him in ways he swore it wasn't supposed to.

He sunk in the second digit in her hungry snatch, her wetness aided it's entrance a great deal, but she was much tighter than he anticipated, most likely, he was dealing with a novice. No woman of experience would be this responsive. It was evident her mouth wasn't as sharp in matters that concerned the joining of a man and woman...he grinned to himself, he was no man after all.

Her body writhed beneath him, her lips singing his praises in tiny moans and whimpers that spurred him on. He was hard as a brick, his mind imagining the many ways he would take this fleshy feast. Unable to stop himself, he ripped off her underwear and aligned his shaft to the sopping hole that awaited his entry. He brushed the bulb of his dick against her slit and she stiffened immediately.

He spared her a glance before he speared into her, she looked positively terrified, it was the first time he had seen that emotion on her face, even when she tried to kill herself and attacked him, there was no terror in her eyes. Surely, she couldn't be...

"Please, I...I haven't done this before." She spoke meekly, her tone telling of just how young she really was.

Normally, he would have asked if this was what she wanted, he would have bothered to find out a little more of her, know why someone so young would want to kill herself. But there was nothing normal about their meeting and certainly nothing normal about him. He was no sappy human, consumed by feelings and emotions.

"It will only hurt for a few seconds." He replied, eager to get his cock in that warm, tight sheath. In one swift stroke, he buried himself deep into her cunt, spearing through the thin barrier and groaning when he was fully inside her, but her shriek was much louder within the cave, thankfully, he had made the cave sound proof. While her shriek echoed within the cave, no one outside it would know anyone was inside.

"Shh, it's about to get better." He whispered in her ear as he slid out of her to slide back in and create a rhythm, her pussy was everything and more. It felt incredibly hot around his dick and it greedily sucked in his cock

"Oh..." she moaned at his third stroke, he looked down at her, something in him actually cared about how he was making her feel. The look on her face was conflicted, but he could clearly see pleasure etched on that pretty face and it caused him to intensify his strokes. Her body welcomed him like it belonged to him, her pussy contracting against his cock at every stroke.

lannasage
lannasage
640 Followers
12