Posessions Ch. 02

Story Info
Struggle ends in sapphic kisses and twisting limbs.
1k words
3.79
17.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She staggered as arms curled around her, as the intruder's lips mashed against hers. The raven haired girl was built taller, willowy and thin, breasts proportionately smaller and hair shorter than the one clawing at her back. But it didn't matter; momentum did, and that carried the two of them, stumbling, through the room. Tip toes slipping, knees knocking and arms flailing the girls fought to keep upright. Their path carried them past the coffee table and over the arm of the love seat and onto the softer bed of cushions in a jumble of female flesh and rushed kisses.

Naked to the moonlight and the shifting glow of the television set, honey blond hair framed her eyes as they burned. She pounced with lust renewed. Tongue parted lips once more, and hot breath washed over cold cheeks as the raven haired girl struggled as her mouth was savaged. The motions of her chest came shallow and fast, pumping air through nose and whatever gaps her mouth could create.

Her struggle renewed as she felt hand on chest; she kicked and clawed, but could find no purchase, only hot, sweaty flesh as it writhed to coil around her. Like a boneless snake the tanned blonde's arms curled and wrapped; she found her hands pinned to the couch, her legs were parted and somewhere -- and without the sensation of the blonde's tongue in her mouth leaving -- her shirt was ripped off and thrown aside.

Knee or shin, something fleshy and hard, slipped between her thighs. Penetration was impossible, but friction would suffice. A helping knee provided push while the toned thigh pulled, sawing with smooth skin and rippling muscle against moistening flesh and her shorts' ever darkening blue. The raven haired one mewled, panting as the rape of tongue turned to gentle kisses, first down to bony chin and then up along pointed jaw. Her ear rumbled with lusty breath and satisfied peck. Her own voice was but a whimper, wordless begging and resigned surrender.

A new sensation rocked her world as two palms slapped down on her breasts. At first pain as her fleshy globes recoiled from the impact, and then a stinging pleasure as the unfamiliar hands went through familiar motions. Squeeze and tug, rub and press. Back arched, toes curled as fingertips found nipples and an unearthly cold slipped between skin and soul.

"Wh-" She pulled away, struggle renewed, but her jerk was enough to throw them to the ground.

Retaliation, that was it. Desperate, struggling, she came down hard on the blonde. Hands once cupping breasts were now on the floor. Thighs still moist from their friction cooled in the damp air. The television brightened as sun replaced night, and bathed them in a cold yellow glow. She straddled the honey blonde, breath short and shallow to contrast the unearthly steady calm of her opposite. Her breasts -- larger than the sun-tanned girl's - yielded to gravity. Fleshy globes that swayed, an offer open to the knowing lips underneath her.

A smile, an attack. Teeth clamped on nipple and a cry ripped the air.

"N-"

Jaws opened, a lusty maw hung agape.

Cold ectoplasm leaped from wide and open smile into struggling mouth.

Shrieks ripped their way upwards, trying to break out, but none escaped the new invasion.

No tongues, this time, but the resulting silence was the same.

The one being mounted smiled, a gentle caress of rib and waist sending the body above into pleasured shivering, before bucking hips made the mounting one's purpose clear. Obstacles needed to be removed.

Soggy fabric slapped against wood, and the two stood once more. Facing each other, eyes dancing with delight, the blonde one knelt, arms curling around thighs and clasping buttocks. Moist lips met waiting lips, and again the tongue would part and intrude. Noses breathed in musky aroma as gentle moans and soft wordless cries suffused the air, flesh slapping together as the naked bodies twisted into a tangle.

In the mix of flesh and lust, hand met breast and slit spread wide as it ground against thigh. Soon, heated breath warmed the room as tongue circled breast and arms curled around head.

The raven haired one giggled, turning squeal into a throaty laugh as she licked and purred.

Moaning, whimpering from the newfound pleasures, the blonde leaned back as cheek rubbed against thigh, and a gasp communicated what words could not. Writhing as tongue lashed against clitoris, knees bucked and ankles jittered as tips of short black hair poked at her sensitive flesh, the bobbing head working its way up and down her reddened slit. A leg formed an unwieldly collar of flesh and muscle, pressing the girl's head closer, and hands reached up to pleasure breasts.

Her body twisted, face contorting in pleasure as her voice joined her heat in the air around them. Tongue swirled, stabbed, and competed with fingers to try and reach deeper. Flattened against her inner walls or twisting around like a writhing snake, her hips answered flick with buck, the tongue's scrape with twisting thighs and as pleasure reached its zenith an arched back to raise her off the ground as her climax jolted up and down her spine.

The blonde became boneless pleasure, almost melting to spread the floor like so much butter over bread. She collapsed, relaxed, and huskily mewled in the afterglow of her orgasm. Knowing, smiling, the raven haired one's eyes burned as she licked her lips, and climbed up. Clawing her way up, she straddled the blonde yet again, and leaned down to let her partner revel in the taste of their pleasure.

Wordless whispers, the ebb and flow of breath and saliva interplayed with touch and tug, push and rub as fingers dipped and tongues slashed. The honey blonde and the raven haired rolled across the floor. Above, below, side to side they experimented, tasted, touched and smelt. Kisses covered their bodies and with it the nectar of their nether lips. Both were curled around each other, bathed in warmth.

One purred and the other echoed her pleasure.

Above them, something creaked. Again. Then again. Footsteps, padding across the room upstairs.

Both smiled, matching eyes burning bright in the night.