Posh's Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
Posh Spice has an encounter in her dressing room.
2k words
4.46
91.9k
12
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
99 Followers

This story is a complete work of fiction. Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

* * * * * *

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck…”, Victoria Beckham paced around the small changing area she had been given for the brief TV appearance that she had just completed. It was cramped and she was not alone.

“How the fuck did you get these pictures,” she quizzed.

A broad smile lit up the young man’s face. He was only nineteen and he was here alone with Posh Spice and a stack of nude pictures he had taken of her while she was out, alone so she thought, in her own back garden. That was bad enough but she had also been caught masturbating on them. There was no way she would throw him out of her room or shout for help, Victoria had to stop those pictures hitting the web.

“So what do we do now,” Victoria asked. He looked up and smiled.

“Let me feel your arse for a whole minute.”

She looked up amazed. Had she heard him right, he wanted to feel her arse.

“You little perve,” she said almost smiling. “And that’s it, I get the pictures and the digital memory stick?”

“It’s all yours,” he confirmed. Posh reached up and placed her palms flat down against the cold tiles of the changing room. Her tie back top revealed the side of her glorious breasts, but it was the short glittery skirt she wore that was of immediate interest to her admirer. He stood up. She could see his rock solid erection.

“A whole minute,” he confirmed.

“Fill your boots,” she nodded.

0 seconds

He reached down and began to caress her bottom over her skirt. Victoria jumped a little when he felt her, but she soon relaxed. This was easy, she thought. His fingers were two layers of clothing away from her flesh. Then he pulled on her skirt. Inching it carefully up to reveal the lacey white, high cut panties. His hands continued to caress, using all of his fingers and thumbs he kneaded the soft white material. Posh had to swallow hard. She hadn’t qualified whether he could go under her skirt or not.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!”

10 seconds

His fingers now moved quickly over the material touching, fleetingly, the bare tanned flesh of her bottom along the edge of her panties. She could feel his breath hot on her neck, although he touched her nowhere but on her bottom. This was beginning to feel good. No don’t, you must fight it. Victoria told herself. Occasionally his finger would slip under the elastic of her knickers edging closer to the folds between her legs. Posh squirmed involuntarily.

20 seconds

He reached up and undid the loose fitting top she wore.

“Hey leave that alone!” she said, almost in a whisper. But his left hand continued the caressing of Posh’s bottom whilst his right helped her top float wispily to the floor. The glitter spray on her sleek back twinkled in the room light. Her tanned skin was looking very sexy indeed. For his young age he was quite accomplished and Posh was finding this unnervingly pleasant. It would soon be over.

30 seconds

His right hand once more moved and pulled at the stud holding her skirt. Almost before Victoria realised, her skirt slipped down her legs.

“Fuck me, “ the young man exclaimed when he saw Posh’s panties in full. High cut and laced up the back.

“Hey now stop it, this is not what you asked for!” she complained.

His fingers traced the line of her panties, from high on her hip down to the cleft of her arse. She jerked as he caressed her through the thin lace, but he didn't linger. His touch continued down between her legs to the warmth of her pussy. Victoria jumped again, but this time he felt a spurt of wetness against the fabric of her panties.

Victoria closed her eyes in humiliation. Imagine getting turned on by a teenage fan, letting him feel you this way! He stroked her through her underwear, feeling the small firmness of her clit against his fingertip. Victoria let out a gasp, but refused to let herself arch against his hand as she wanted to. His fingers left her pussy. Her hips gave a backward thrust, as though trying to persuade them to come back. But his hands were already somewhere else.

40 seconds

Her skirt was on the floor, and all that was between his long fingers and the dampness between Victoria’s thighs was a pair of simple lace panties. They were already sticking to her pink lips, the musky juice seeping out slowly, a river of moisture trickling down her legs. Posh’s hips rose involuntarily, and her body groaned as her head rolled back. She wanted to buck against the heel of his hand, as he brushed over the tight lips of her material covered pussy. Looking up at her, he watched her pupils grow larger; her body shudder with delight as he traced the crotch of her panties with one finger, pressing only hard enough to feel the pouting lips of her pussy. She was wet from this bout of touching that she had, amazingly, agreed to, wet almost to the point of gushing. Her underwear was soaked with the evidence of her arousal. He traced up and down gently, still watching her, until his fingers and hands were brushing at her dark curls and her mouth was open emitting hot, little, panting breaths.

50 seconds

“Stop, stop. What the fuck do you think you are doing?

Ohhhhhhhh!”

Without warning, he pushed a single finger past the barrier of lace, plunging into her. The lubrication of her lips made it possible to slide his finger in with a smooth motion. She was tight, so impossibly tight, and hotter than anything he'd ever felt. It was as if her pussy had begun to melt. He pulled out his finger and pushed it in again. Victoria’s knees almost buckled when he withdrew his hand.

“Okay, okay I’ll stop. My minute is up any way.”

1 minute

Standing back he admired her for a moment, noting her obvious excitement — flushed cheeks and breasts, rapid breathing, involuntary shivers in memory of his slightest touch.

Posh was moaning with pleasure as he brushed his finger lightly and with an agonizing slowness over her skin. Then she begged, “Please, please!” Victoria began to whimper; “I want you to carry on, please don’t stop!”

Ever so gently he touched her panties and ran his fingers along the slit that so tightly held them in place.

At the top of the slit he could feel a small bump that was obviously Victoria’s clit, and in very gentle circular motions he rubbed her erect nub. For a moment Posh’s head turned as if to see what he was doing, then, as her head went back she pushed her hips forward, pulling the panties even further up her crack. He continued the gentle massaging of her pussy, wondering how long he, himself, could stand it before he would have to relieve himself. His cock was as hard as it had ever been and strained against his jeans. To his huge surprise and pleasure a wet spot had slowly spread from Victoria’s pussy. While her mind was desperately trying to be somewhere else, her body was responding to his touches. He grinned. Posh’s body could not keep her secret. She wanted it, as much as he did. Undoing the lace at the back of her panties he slowly would them down her long tanned legs. Moving back up her naked frame he pushed one finger inside her soaking pussy. Her soft walls immediately closed around his finger, tightening and pulling him in. He felt how tight she was and almost shot his load there and then. Her body bucked and twisted. Posh was biting her lip so hard she thought she would draw blood. Despite fighting her feelings a shrill whimper escaped her. He continued his ministrations as her body reacted. Her nipples were hard as stones. The youth sped up his actions, pulling and tugging and ramming his finger in and out. Victoria was so wet she was dripping onto his hand. As deep as his finger could get was as deep as he went. She was crying out now. He inserted another finger that stretched and filled her. "Oh shit!" Victoria exclaimed through gritted teeth. "Oh fuck!! Oh, yes! YES!" she shouted. She moved herself around his fingers and they felt so good. "Ahh…Oh...Please...Oh yes," she repeated. She felt herself coming. It wouldn't take long. "Do you want to come Victoria?" he asked. She opened her eyes and tried to focus on his voice. "Oh yes," she said. "Tell me," he ordered. Victoria tried to focus. "Please just do it!" she pleaded. "If you want it, tell me. Tell me to make you come," he repeated. Victoria thought she would go crazy. She had to give in to him. "Yes! Make me come, I want it now," she screamed. He grinned. Standing he removed his pants to reveal a huge, rock hard cock. He positioned between her legs again and shoved inside her. Victoria gasped and screamed loudly at the sudden intrusion. Closing her eyes tight she let herself be swept up in his rough movements, as her hands slipped down the wall shoving her ass out and high. He thrust into her time and time again. The man kept up what he was doing until she screamed her release at the top of her lungs. She came so many times that he lost count. It didn't take long for him to come either. His hot semen shot into her hard and fast. He held her while she shook and trembled. She felt so good, so soft and warm. The boy stood back and watched as Posh slowly slid down the wall purring a satisfied sound of sexual release. He was grinning sheepishly down at her, his cock glistening with their juices as his erection began to disappear.

“Thank you,” she whispered meekly unsure why she was thanking someone who had just taken advantage of her. With a trembling hand the naked Victoria Beckham wiped the oozing thick deposit from her thighs.

The young man reached to her dressing table and threw to her the first garments he could find. Posh looked down at the red top and black panties.

“I thought you might need these,” he remarked. She picked them up and put them on.

“Thank you,” she sighed sexily and looked up at him from under her tousled hair. Her lips glistened with moisture as a sheen of perspiration soaked into her clothes. He replaced his limpening cock inside his jeans.

Victoria watched as he dipped his hand into his back pocket and pulled out a wad of photographs.

“No, on the contrary, thank you,” he smiled and tossed the photo’s to her. He held out the digital memory stick invitingly.

“You can have this now, or collect it from my parent’s apartment tomorrow. Which will it be?”

Posh stared at him. Here was another chance to go through all that again. She was moistening once more at the thought. Her nipples hardened through the red top. Could she do it? Would David find out? Did she care? She looked up, and at his youthful face and hard body. He could have been no more than eighteen or nineteen, but how she wanted him.

“I’ll collect tomorrow,” she answered softly.

“Great,” he replied, “the address is on this card which I’ll leave on your dresser. Come after ten though as my parents will be out then. See you.” And with that he was gone.

Posh sat on the floor, not moving and certainly not thinking straight.

“After ten so his parents would be out” – how exciting is that!

Then she started to laugh, out loud and almost hysterically.

“Fuck me, what have I done,” she reflected. “What have I done?”

***************

Don't forget to vote. If you want to know happened next then please read chapter 2.

sfor
sfor
99 Followers