Posh's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Posh visits her lover's apartment.
2.7k words
4.6
62.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

Chapter Two: The Apartment

This story is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

* * * * * *

The car screeched to a halt and Victoria immediately wished that she had pulled up a little more sedately. She was trying to be discreet, and so had driven the black BMW X5, a nice car but still only one of several that she had seen that morning. She wore a beige top and tight white jeans. Posh sat back in the driver's seat and slipped on her sunglasses. She was here. The kids were being looked after, and David was away. This must not get out she must not be seen. She glanced at the apartment block and squeezed her thighs together as she recalled in her mind the events of the day before.

The young nineteen year old male heard a car pull up in front of the building. Shortly afterwards, there was a knock at the door. He opened it to find himself looking at Victoria Beckham, Posh Spice. Her top accentuated her beautiful breasts, the nipples poking through the thin fabric. Her bottom looked fantastic in the cotton and denim jeans, and the smell of her dripping pussy, which had become hotter and hotter during the journey here, hit his nostrils immediately. His mouth watered, but he managed to keep the surge of lust that he felt out of his voice.

"Well, Victoria! You came!"

She gained a little control of herself, and smiled.

"C'mon in." Posh followed him into the dark living room.

He sat down on the sofa and invited her to sit down. Victoria was so excited now that she was visibly shaking. She could contain herself no longer. The memory of the spontaneous session yesterday made her boil over.

Smiling seductively, she straddled the young man's crotch, sitting on his lap facing him. Her fabric covered pussy pressed against his now-hardening cock. "Victoria," he spluttered, "what..." Her lips came down on his as she cut him off.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him long and passionately, her tongue driving deep into his mouth. She felt as excited as she had during her first sexual encounters when she felt the youth's cock through his shorts surge towards a rod-like erection. He broke away from the kiss, moving his lips down to her neck. He kissed her flesh tenderly, and then nipped at it with his teeth, making Posh gasp and squirm in delight. After a minute, she pushed away from him, smiled, and stood up in the middle of the floor. Swaying her hips and half closing her eyes, she began punch loose the buttons on her jeans revealing her bare midriff and the tops of her white knickers. Posh began to undo the metal poppers and she slid them over her hips and down to her knees. As she bent over, Posh gave the youth a perfect view of her bottom covered by her wet panties. Looking sexily at him from under her long fringe she put a hand on the coffee table in front of her to steady her balance and ran her other hand up between her thighs.

Victoria's fingers traced a line along the edge of her panties before she slipped her finger under the fabric and deep inside her pussy.

She was so hot with pent up excitement that Posh was very close to coming. She could feel the heat building inside her so she pulled her finger out and stood up again. Turning towards her would-be lover sitting on the couch she placed her fingers on his lips. He snaked out his tongue and started to clean off all of her juices. Smiling, Posh pulled the finger out of his mouth and wound down her jeans.

He could not believe what was happening, and in many ways neither could she. Posh looked down at her lover, her fan and stared wide eyed at his groin. He wore only a pair of blue shorts and his rock hard erection was clear for her to see.

"Up against the wall," he stated simply. She knew he wanted her arse once more so she complied eagerly and lent forward with her hands flat against the wall.

Posh's eyes were closed and the feeling of excitement in her stomach was like nothing she had ever felt before. She tried to grip the wall but of course she couldn't and her well-manicured nails scratched the paint as she awaited his touch. He moved behind her. There was an overwhelming silence through which he could hear soft moans coming from Victoria as the lust built up again inside of her.

"Let's move out onto the balcony," he suggested cheekily. Posh looked horrified.

"Why don't I write to all the newspapers as well? Do you think I can afford to be seen?"

The young man backed off her. The moment was lost and he could feel his erection receding as she glared at him. Realising that he didn't think quite as she did Victoria regretted snapping at him and she held out her hand. He began to look less hurt as she stroked his cheek.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound angry,"

"I only thought it would be more exciting out there. I'm sorry too," he replied.

Like two familiar lovers they kissed longingly and deeply until, breathless, they peeled their mouths apart and looked into one another's eyes. Posh could see his bulging shorts once more as she smiled with a glint of expectation in her eyes.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" the youth practically growled.

Posh moaned in desire, that question had definitely made it's way through to her brain, or her body anyway.

"Oh, yes, please." Came the breathless reply.

It was all the encouragement he needed.

He kissed her hard, this time grinding against her, revelling in the small moans that he was eliciting from his celebrity partner. He pulled away from her mouth and pulled her top over her head. His mouthed latched onto one of her nipples, sucking, teasing it with his tongue. Victoria arched towards him her hands coming up to his head. He kissed his way down her stomach and quickly pulled down her panties. He knelt on the floor in front of her just staring.

Posh, embarrassed slightly by his intensive attention, reached for him but the youth pinned her against the wall using his hands on her hips. One hand reached behind her to caress the back of her thigh, he lifted it kneading the firm muscle. Victoria gasped as she realised his intent, but she was too far-gone to care. He slipped her leg over his shoulder and glanced up at her. Her head rolled along the wall as she felt his lips, planting soft, wet kisses on the insides of her thighs. Her eyes flew open as she felt his warm breath on her lips. His eyes held hers as his finger traced the wet slit, before sliding between her moist curls, seeking her warmth. His finger slid in and out of her and he was amazed at how wet she was.

The feel of her muscles as they clasped his finger, made him want to taste her. Her little nub stood out, seeking his touch, and he dragged his eyes away from hers. His head lowered till his tongue could flick at the tiny bud. Posh gasped and flinched, wanting to sink to the floor, but he wouldn't allow it. He held her hips steady with his arm, and sucked her clit into his mouth. She nearly screamed. Her head banged against the wall, her hands looking for something to grab hold of as they settled onto the back of the young man's head, her fingers laced through his hair.

Sensing she was close, he added another finger and pumped a little faster. His tongue, now flicking across her clit caused her head to continue banging against the wall and she screamed as a glorious orgasm crashed through her. Blissfully satisfied she slumped, and slid down the wall. The young man smiled a purely satisfied smile as he looked down at the flushed Victoria Beckham.

He reached down and lifted his lover to her unsteady feet. They headed for the large sofa where he gently sat the smiling Posh down to rest. Looking intensely into her eyes the young man put his hands into the waistband of his shorts and peeled them down his well-toned legs. Victoria stared wide-eyed at his massive purple-headed erection, and she pulled him down to join her. Lifting her head, Posh looked lovingly at her aroused lover.

Reaching out to her and catching the nape of her neck in his right hand, he tilted her head back and kissed her slowly. Releasing her lips, he looked into her eyes once more and smiled, and then, deliberately, he kissed her again, nipping her lower lip and teasing with his tongue until he felt her lips part. He slid his tongue deeply into her mouth, exploring its warm wetness and breathing in the intoxicating scent that he had already begun to associate with her. Posh responded immediately, her tongue dancing with his, as one hand caressed the side of his face and slid up into his hair.

He moaned, and the sound vibrated deep in his chest as his arms tightened around her. Breaking the kiss, he nibbled his way along her jaw line until he reached her ear and then sucked on the lobe gently. Victoria whimpered and allowed her head to fall back against the sofa, giving him access to the soft skin of her neck. At the same time, she reached up and began to run her fingers through his short hair slowly, caressing the skin of his chest underneath with her fingertips as she worked her way down to his groin.

The man shuddered as Victoria placed a kiss at the base of his throat. Her breath was hot as she trailed her lips along his skin until they reached his left nipple. She sucked at it gently, teasing it with her tongue until it became hard. At the same time, her hand drifted down across his stomach, stroking the tight muscles of his abdomen sensuously.

His entire body burned, inflamed by her touch and his need for her. He caught her head and lifted it, drawing her lips back to his urgently as his hands slid up taking the warm weight of one breast in his hand, he caressed it, flicking his thumb lightly across the nipple until it became rock hard.

Posh moaned passionately into his mouth and responded by reaching even lower. Placing her fingers at the base of his cock, she applied light pressure and dragged her nails along the length of it. He gasped, every muscle in his body tensing. Victoria pulled her lips away from his and moved downward once more, nipping at his neck and running her tongue along his left collarbone. "Oh, yes," he gasped hoarsely. "Victoria . . ." He forced his eyes open and looked at her. Her lips were swollen from his kisses and her eyes were heavily lidded and dark with passion.

Moaning softly, she reached for his engorged cock as, with eyes again closed, he mentally called up pictures of Victoria ... Posh Spice. She stroked him and her hand worked his organ. Steadying himself against the fabric of the sofa, her hand pumped up and down, the other hand straying towards his balls. He was lost in his erotic fantasy; he recalled every instance where he'd wanked to his now all too real celebrity lover.

"Mmm, you have a really big gorgeous cock" she purred. He softly moaned as Posh slid her hand even more quickly up and down his thick shaft. She firmly gripped his swollen cockhead, and began to twirl it in her hand. He moaned louder. Victoria began pinching her own nipples with her free hand.

She moaned, and continued to tell him how beautiful and large his hard cock was. He grunted, and began thrusting his hips against her hand.

"Oh yes, cum for me" she moaned.

The young man had never been this turned on, and he grunted loudly.

His hips began to thrust in time with her strokes. All too soon, his balls contracted, and gave up their load in several spurts of semen. He barely managed to swallow his cry of release and almost collapsed against her beautiful body. Breathing heavily, he straightened, letting the evidence of his climax run in thick steams down his stomach and across his thighs.

"Fuck," he shouted jumping up quickly, "the sofa, my parents will kill me!"

Posh looked down and saw the cause of his distress as the sperm ran onto the white fabric of their seat. She smiled to herself as the young man ran to get a cloth and she thought that it had been a long time since any lover she had been with, none of course since David, had been concerned about what their mum would think.

He returned and wiped up the remains of their lovemaking.

Both of them sat, not touching, on the cleaned up sofa.

Posh cuddled into him.

"That was fantastic," she whispered.

He smiled, "Better than David?"

She just looked up and nodded. Having opened communication with him once more Victoria moved her head down to his groin and licked the sperm covered cock end. He twitched and moaned again despite his recent orgasm. She liked his reaction and was encouraged enough to spend the next few minutes licking up all the residual spunk from his cock, stomach and thighs.

She finished her task and looked up at him. Then, seductively, she kissed him open-mouthed full on the lips. He could taste his own juices from her tongue, and he groaned under her kiss.

Posh peeled her lips from him.

"I could really do with your company a little more often," she said.

"How would that work then?" he replied.

"I could come over here whenever it was possible, and you could visit me where ever I am, and David isn't around, which is quite often."

He stood up and went over to retrieve a small object from a shelf.

"You want this?" he said holding up the digital memory stick.

"I trust you now," she said, honestly.

"All the same, you should take it and make sure that these pictures never appear in anyone's browser!"

She took the stick and dropped it into her bag.

"Thank you," she said. "Do you still want to fuck on the balcony?"

He looked pleasantly surprised, but replied,

"You'd do that for me?"

She nodded.

"Let's go through to my bedroom, instead,".

Relieved that she wouldn't have to risk the speculative photographer's lens, Victoria stood up in all her naked glory and accompanied him down the wood floored corridor towards his bedroom.

"Will you see me again?" she quizzed.

"Do you really want me to?" he asked.

"Oh yes," Posh replied almost lustily. Her right arm would round his naked waist as her left hand fondled his, now only semi erect, penis.

Looking ahead and not at her, he replied,

"The problem I have is that you will never again be able to please so many young males so quickly, as you have today."

Victoria looked up, confused, what did he mean?

She was about to speak as he opened the door to his bedroom.

Posh couldn't believe it. She wanted the floor to open up and swallow her there and then.

Sitting around a desk with a computer screen were five youths. All of them were mates of her lover, presumably. The screen was divided up into segments all showing different locations in the house. A click of the mouse brought the screen to life showing Posh Spice, Victoria Beckham licking the sperm from the young man's body.

"Fucking Ace man," said one of his friends.

"Yeah, I didn't think you had a chance. This will fetch a fortune."

The young man who had used her smiled in triumph. Only moments ago Victoria had been on the verge of love for this, this bastard!

She shook her head in disbelief. How could she have been so stupid?

"Why, why, why …….?" She uttered, against the vocal backdrop of humiliating laughter. Posh Spice sagged to her knees, defeated and deflated.

What would she do now?

**************

I am not sure whether this story is worth more chapters. What do you think?

Oh, and don't forget to vote.

Thanks.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers