Posh's Dilemma II Ch. 02

Story Info
Posh & Carl are discovered.
3.9k words
4.39
31.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
100 Followers

This story is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

This is a sequel to Posh's Dilemma. Reading Posh's Dilemma first would enhance the reading of this work as all references not accounted for in this story are covered in there or in Posh's Dilemma II Chapter 1.

******

Chapter Two "Deceived"

Nathan pulled away from the desk, freeing the cordless mouse from his grip. He leaned against the back of his chair, folded his arms and smiled to himself. He could hear the gurgle of the coffee maker as he shouted to his partner.

"Emma, come here and see what I've found."

Baby Spice came bounding into the room and rested her hands, palms down, on the desk at the side of Nathan. She was wearing a thin, low cut, cotton T-shirt with the word "VIRGIN" printed across the front and a pair of brief bikini bottoms. Nathan found himself staring at her breasts. When he looked up he found Emma looking back at him and smiling.

"If you've found something good, and I mean really good, I might let you play later," she teased. Nathan tore his gaze away and turned their attention back to the computer screen.

******

David Beckham was in Madrid, without Victoria, to sign his new very lucrative four-year contract with Real Madrid. It was the Soccer club's first chance to start to cash in on the massive marketing potential offered to them through signing David by having his club medical sponsored to the tune of £250,000. Consequently cameras, club officials and security minders surrounded David as he made his way to the Clinica La Zarzuela to start the routine process. Just then his mobile phone rang.

"Shit," he muttered to himself somewhat embarrassed, "Sorry guys I won't be a minute." Not many people had this number and so he usually answered it when it rang.

"Emma, how are you? Yeah, go on then if it's quick. Oh shit, is that all yeah I can let you have that, it's…"

******

Emma had called David, Victoria's husband, a short while ago, and had pretended to be calling on behalf of his wife. Knowing that the 'lovey-dovey' Beckhams shared everything, she had told him that she was with Victoria who had forgotten the password to her email system and needed it urgently. David, not suspecting that Emma now despised Victoria, had, in his naïve haste, simply given Emma the password. Despite the fact that he was in the middle of some sort of medical in Spain and didn't really know where his wife was, Emma had laughed to herself at just how easy it had been to get the information she needed.

She now watched the screen intently as Nathan opened up a very recent email.

From: Carl

To: Victoria Beckham

Message Subject: That was fantastic!

Tori, today was sensational. I know that you have asked me not to detail our meetings in writing of any kind, but the things you do to me are just so unbelievable. I don't know what I would do without you, please don't let David find out because I know that you could never leave him, and we would be finished. I can't tell you how sorry I am that I caused you so much pain with the blackmail and stuff, I hope that you have forgiven me. Can't wait to see you the next time. Love always, Carl.

"Shit Nathan, this is him, the little twat who was trying to blackmail her. They must be having an affair - we have struck gold my big old security man." Emma hugged Nathan.

"So can I play?" he quizzed.

"Oh you can play as much as you like, " Baby replied pulling him to the floor.

******

Victoria felt a churning in the pit of her belly as Carl's fingers caressed the underside of her braless right breast. He caught her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it expertly, the loose fitting neckline of her cropped T-shirt doing nothing to hinder him. Crackling sexual electricity seemed to envelope her entire breast, and she moaned helplessly.

She was hot - he knew it, and she loved it. Posh's dark hair cascaded onto her shoulders and her full breasts pressed for freedom beneath her tight shirt. Her legs were long and tanned as they disappeared into the very short skirt that she was wearing, and her heels straddled the narrow line between being sluttishly high or just daringly so.

He grinned and drew back, and she grinned as well.

They were in the bar of a quiet hotel in Greater Manchester. Carl pulled her onto his lap, and Victoria giggled and kissed him. They were mostly alone in the corner of the room, a situation for which they were very grateful. Victoria swallowed excitedly as she felt his hand caress her inner thigh and slip slowly higher.

"You're a wicked boy," she whispered.

"I know," he replied, his fingers stroking just below her knickers. She turned her head to look habitually around the room, never quite confident of their anonymity, as his touch began to arouse her. Posh jerked her head back, spreading her legs slightly as his hand wormed further into her skirt.

"I…if you do much more of that I shall... embarrass us," she panted.

"Embarrass us then," he replied frantically, his lust building by the second. "I just want you, here and now."

She sighed, her nipples painfully erect as she began to grind herself against him.

"Oh yes!" she gasped. Again she turned to make sure that no one was watching, and he used the opportunity to slip his fingers beneath the silken hem of her underwear and work a single finger inside of her.

"C… Carl, please… oh yesss," she hissed, "Let's go… not here… it's like you can't wait tonight! We should... why don't we g-go somewhere?" she breathed, almost gasping.

"I like it here," he said, fondling one of her nipples through her shirt.

"B-but there are... people about, someone might see us," she moaned.

His finger pushed deeper, and a thumb stroked up against her clitoris.

"Oooooooh. Please, don't!"

"You don't like that?"

"I...I'm too noisy when I... Ohhh."

Carl smiled, desperate to seize the moment.

His hand drew back slightly, and she felt both relief and regret. But then she felt his fingers closed on the thin elastic band, tugging her thong down her thighs. She gasped, staring at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh," he ordered, sliding them out from beneath her skirt.

She resisted feebly, but he easily fended her hand off, slipping them down her legs and off.

Then his hand was beneath her skirt once more, and she squirmed helplessly, feeling wild and sluttish and daring as the pleasure grew and tightened its grip on her mind.

"Slut," he whispered, his voice deep and gravely. "Tell me you're my slut," he whispered again.

Moving his wet fingers slowly up Victoria's body, Carl caught her left nipple once more and pressed his nails into the soft pink flesh. Posh gasped and moaned, jerking against the table, at which they sat, still perched on his knee.

"Say it, little fuck girl."

"I'm your slut!" she moaned.

Carl's hand slid down Posh's body and back between her legs. Despite herself Victoria moaned and shifted her legs apart to ease his passage, even though she had to make their act more obvious to do it. The feel of Carl's hand cupping her sex in a public bar was indescribably erotic and exciting.

Victoria felt the fingers squeezing, sliding in and out, repeatedly kneading her pussy, and pressing harder, so that it ached, yet forcing pleasure up through her trembling body.

"You're my fuck girl, aren't you, Tori baby?"

"I'm your fuck girl," Posh moaned finally, arching her back against the table.

She was on the verge of coming now, when suddenly her senses kicked in.

"No Carl we have to stop," she panted. "Please, let's go to the room."

"But, I like it here. It's more exciting. Just think of you coming in front of the bar, the staff and any body else within earshot of your moaning. Let's stay."

Looking down into his face Posh squirmed on his thighs and, drawing on all her strength to resist, said, "No. We have to go back to the privacy of our room. Besides we have the 'toys' up there, don't we?" She smiled a radiant Posh Spice smile at him.

Carl stood up, holding out his hand to pull her to her feet.

"I love you," he said with an unusually intense sincerity. Victoria looked into his eyes and replied,

"I know you do." She planted a firm kiss directly onto his lips.

Posh followed him out into the hall and then up the stairs to their bedroom. She could feel a base excitement, derived from their extremely sensuous activity in the bar, beginning deep within her stomach. As she entered the darkened room she realised that she was holding her breath.

Victoria stood quietly still, her body aching to be touched. She steeled herself for whatever Carl might do to her, hoping only that she would not reach orgasm before she'd had the chance to excite her young lover in return. She felt a movement behind her and Posh closed her eyes.

Hot breath weaved over the skin of her neck and Posh withheld a gasp as knowing fingers slipped under her skirt moving down through her pubic hair and over her slit. The hot, sensitive touch of male flesh upon female flesh moved down until Victoria's crotch was covered, and then the fingers closed and cupped her mound tightly.

The intrusive fondling moved away from Posh's panting body and she felt a blindfold being placed around her head.

"Oh, Carl. Fuck me." She demanded, receiving a guttural moan in return.

Victoria winced and jerked upwards onto her toes as her groin was, once more, toyed with.

She felt her slit begin to open under the constant stimulation. Two fingers were curled, sliding up into Posh's tight pussy, while other fingers concentrated on her clit.

"Oooohhhhhhh!"

Victoria stood still, her head up, trying to prolong any sensations that came from her groin.

Then a second hand came up, cupping Victoria's firm tits and she felt her right breast being fondled as two fingers began to roll her nipple back and forth. It rapidly stiffened and she moaned as the grip squeezed harder, fingers digging deeply into the soft flesh. First up, and then down, then from side to side.

Victoria's legs were like jelly as a rushing wave of hot, sexual passion poured into her stomach. There was sizzling tension between her legs, and her clit seemed to be twice its normal size.

"Oh yes, Carl FUCK MEEEEEEE!" she screamed.

Posh had just closed her eyes in response to the sensations motoring through her body when she heard an unexpected, but vaguely familiar, voice.

Posh stiffened; she definitely knew that voice, as the molesting hands moved away from her body.

"Fuck, how long have I waited to do that? That was real good Posh, but I'm looking forward to even more fun with you."

"Nath …", Victoria tried to turn her head but a hand clamped over her nose and mouth and she smelt the chloroform.

******

Victoria's eyes opened slowly, as the taste of the cloth offended her taste buds. She struggled against the binds that fastened her arms and legs and held her tied to the wooden chair. As her eyes began to focus and her mind started to fight the groggy side effects of the chloroform she saw her worst nightmare.

"Look at this...our very own bitch is waking up. Good morning Mrs. Beckham, I have to say it's a pleasure to see you again."

Posh closed her eyes in despair upon hearing Nathan's voice. Just then a movement at the bathroom door caused Victoria to turn her head.

"Oh Fuck," she whispered when she saw the lithe frame of Baby Spice appear.

"Well, hello Tori, we can call back later if you're a little tied up right now," she laughed along with her burly partner.

Victoria looked up and saw Carl sitting in the chair in the corner of the room.

"Carl, what's happened?"

"I'm sorry Victoria, they made me do it; they made me set you up. They said that they would tell David and that it would be the end for us."

"Oh Carl," said Posh resignedly, "they will do what they like now, don't you see?"

Carl just stared blankly ahead. Strangely the next thought that Victoria had was to reflect upon the fact that she was still dressed in her T-shirt and short skirt, but no shoes and, of course, Carl had removed her thong.

"What the hell are you going to do to me, truss me up, gag me, and torture me?"

Emma looked to Nathan, half-smiling.

"She's got quite an imagination, hasn't she?" They both stared at her, chuckling at her humiliation.

Nathan moved and Victoria felt his presence behind her. Reluctant tears welled in her eyes and spilled over onto her beautiful cheeks. As her situation sunk in a little more her sobs became deeper and choked with misery and fear. She felt his hands on her bare shoulders, and cringed, weeping, as he gently caressed her soft skin, then moved up to comb his fingers soothingly through her long dark hair.

"Please," she begged. "Please!"

"Shhh," he whispered.

He leaned in so she could feel his breath against her cheek.

Victoria whimpered as she felt him pulling on her arms and pinning them together with one large hand. She felt more rope against her soft flesh, encircling first one arm and then, as they were pulled closer together, the other.

"Please!" she gasped. "Y…You're hurting me!"

"Carl, help me please," she pleaded. But her lover sat impotently in his chair and just watched. Victoria noticed with disgust the bulging shape at his groin as he clearly found her predicament a turn on.

Her arms were pulled back painfully far, her forearms, and then her elbows, squeezed together by the new white rope. She whimpered fearfully, gasping as she felt a pull on her hair, a pull that forced her head up and back. She was breathing in short, desperate little pants now, almost light headed, in danger of fainting with the shock of it all.

"What do you want?" she sobbed.

"That's the beauty of it," teased Emma. "We only want our revenge and the fun filled satisfaction that it will bring to us. So all of your manipulation, your promises and your constant conniving will have no effect here. You will do as we say until we get tired and bored, it's as simple as that"

Posh's hair was released but her arms were bound tightly behind her, forcing her proud tits into even greater prominence. Moving to her front Nathan gripped her breasts in his fingers and began to squeeze. Posh twisted in pain as he left red marks on her skin.

"No, please leave me alone. I'm so sorry for what I did to both of you," she cried. It gave both Emma and Nathan great satisfaction to see Victoria half sobbing, half moaning as her former security guard tugged on Posh's thickly erect nipples through her thin cotton T-shirt.

"You stand for everything that has been denied to me in my life, and it makes me sick to see you abuse your status in the way that you do," he spat. Posh knew then that she really was in trouble.

"So," started Emma, "now that we have you we must decide what to do with you."

Posh groaned with despair as Baby Spice and her well built partner laughed heartily.

"How would you like David to find out about you and young lover boy over here?" Emma questioned.

Victoria's face went pale.

"Don't worry," Baby said. "It won't happen today. But this will be waiting here for you should you not follow our instructions to the tee." Emma waived a dossier at Posh.

"Tomorrow you will logon to your email at 10am," she continued, "and we will send you the information for your first humiliation. You will follow the details we supply to the letter otherwise the copied emails and taped conversations we have had with Carl will be sent to David and several Daily National newspapers at the same time."

Posh looked horrified.

"What, you didn't think we were going to get our revenge over with here and now did you? Nathan and I are not into abduction and rape or anything like that," she smiled, "despite the fact that you almost raped me the last time we met." Emma's face was just inches from Victoria's as she spat out the last few words.

"No, we prefer the long drawn out humiliation, the kind that happens over and over again and really makes you regret your past actions.

"Bring that sorry, looking, pathetic boy over here," Baby issued the order to Nathan.

Despite his struggles Carl was easily dragged to his feet and positioned standing with his groin directly in front of Posh's face. Each of his wrists was then tied to one of the old original oak beams above his head, leaving him not quite hanging, but generally in a very uncomfortable position!

Carl tried to control his breathing, but the tight pull along the entire length of his body made that impossible. Instead his breath came in short raggedy bursts, in an almost excited manner with the anticipation of what might now happen. Baby Spice approached him and began to rake her sharp fingernails over his already naked chest and stomach. She could see his erection bursting to get out.

"My, my you are an eager little beaver Carl," Emma mocked.

Slowly lowering her hands, she sought the zipper to his jeans and began pulling it down. Carl moaned and Posh, looking up, swallowed hard.

Getting his jeans off was awkward. She had to unbuckled the belt strap and pull them down his legs and over his feet. She was hoping he wouldn't kick her because then Nathan would have to intervene and the moment would be lost.

"Look at that hard on," she teased as Nathan twisted Posh's head forcing her to look directly at Carl's groin. "Imagine that in your mouth. Oh, I almost forgot, you don't have to imagine do you?"

Emma moved to the waistband of his boxer shorts and slowly wound them down. His cock became trapped under the elastic until, as the material moved lower, it sprung free and erect to its full and bursting length. Victoria had to move her head slightly to avoid touching his organ; he was that near to her.

Emma smiled and took Carl's cock in her hands, squeezing it hard. Staring down at his solid length, she groaned with her own desire and began to move the foreskin backwards and forwards just inches from Posh's face. Emma lifted her hand to her mouth, spat into it and then returned it to his cock, jerking him faster, lubricating him.

"The idea is that I carry on like this for a while and then you come," she stated simply.

"F…f…fuckkkk!" he groaned, his cock twitching with orgasmic life into Emma's hand.

Victoria stared at his cock, her mouth hanging open, until she finally realised where his sperm was going to land.

"No Emma, please don't, not like this."

"Oh okay. You know what Posh, being the slut that you are I'll let you finish him off. Come on Nathan let's go and … erm … play some more in private."

Nathan moved to his beautiful captive and released her from the rope ties, all except her wrists and ankles.

Emma turned to go saying," Don't forget to check your email in the morning."

"No … Emma … please, come back." But the door of the hotel room was closed behind them. Posh sat bound to a chair with Carl, also bound, hanging naked in front of her, his massive erection just inches from her mouth.

"Bollocks!" she shouted. "You stupid bastard for getting us into this, and you cowardly bastard for not helping me. How the fuck am I going to get out of here? And what will those two have lined up for me now?"

Carl looked down at her. His cock twitched at the feel of her hot breath as she yelled. Posh looked once, and then twice, at the large purple head staring at her. Initially she had dismissed the idea, but now the slut inside of her was taking over and she felt drawn to him.

Leaning forward she planted a light kiss on the small slit at the end of his shaft. He groaned.

"Carl, I'm going to suck you off now, mainly because I am feeling so horny, so listen to me and listen well. Once I've finished and freed myself from here, we're over. I never want to see your face again and if you ever breathe a word of what we've done I'll have every bone in your body broken."

sfor
sfor
100 Followers
12