Posing For Andre Ch. 04

Story Info
Posing takes another turn
2k words
4.49
59.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a surprise for you," I said to my husband, holding the photo album behind my back. "would you like to see it?"

"Are you kidding," he said. "Is it the picures you posed for?"

"Uh huh," I said, beaming. "I think you are going to like them very much."

I held out the album, barely able to wait for him to see the photos Andre had taken of me just days before.

My husband took the album and we sat down on the couch. My heart was pounding as he opened it.

"Ooh," he said. "I like this a lot."

The photo was the first Andre had taken. I was standing between two trees with my hands over my head touching each tree. I was wearing my short shorts and knee-high black leather boots and nothing more. My bare breasts were bathed in sunlight.

"If you like that one, I know you will like the others." I said.

Slowly, my husband turned the pages of the album. His reaction was enthusiastic and proud.

"I'd say that Andre did a fantastic job," he said. "But it's impossible to take a bad picture of you Suzanne. It can't be done."

"You're prejudiced," I said "but I wouldn't have you any other way."

We paged through the album, through the first set of photos Andre had taken of me in the park. The second set of photos were the ones Andre had shot of me in his home. My husband's eyes widened.

"Now these look interesting," he said.

The first photo was of me stretched out on Andre's couch, nude. The expression on my face was much more telling than in the first set of photos.

"I've seen that expression many times," he said. "And I know what it means."

"I did not know that I was that transparent," I said.

"You're not," he answered. "but I've seen that look many times and it always means one thing - you are horny"

I laughed. "Don't stop there," I said. "Check out the rest of the pictures"

With every photo Andre had brought out the seductress in me and it showed.

"Suzanne!" my husband said with a start. He was looking at a photo of me stretched out on the couch. My hips were cocked slightly. My right leg was extended and my left was bent at the knee. My right hand was cocked and I was teasing the nipple of my lest breast. The focus of the photo was clearly on the dark triangle of my pussy, which was there for the admiring.

"I thought you would like that pose." I said.

"I do, I do," my husband said. "I 'm just surprised at your boldness. Heck, you won't even posed for me that way. Look, you can see the lips of your pussy!"

"What can I say? It just seemed right" I shrugged. "I knew you would like it."

"Thank you sweetheart," he said. "You were right. I do love it."

He continued paging through the album. "This is my favorite," he said pointing to a photo of me taken moments after the shot of my pussy. My right hand rested in the dark brown hair of my pussy with my index finger playing with clit.

"Andre must have hada a hell of a time maintaining his composure taking these," he said.

"Now that you mention it, he did say how excited I made him" I answered.

"I love the photos Suzanne. Thank you for posing for them. I love you" my husband said, kissing me. "Did you happen to ask Andre if he would consider taking photos of you and I together?"

"Actually," I said. "that's the second part of the surprise. Andre did say that he would do that for us. In fact, I asked him to bring his equipment over tonight."

My husband's mouth dropped open. "Tonight? When?"

"We have just enough time to freshen up with a shower before he arrives." I said, taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

Andre rang the door bell an hour later. I greeted him at the door and introduced him to my husband. I had not had time to dress. In lieu of clothes, I wore a terrycloth wrap that covered me from my boobs to just below my bottom, barely. I could tell that my attire pleased both men.

"I love the photos you took of Suzanne," my husband said. "They came out fantastic."

"With such an attractive model, there's no way they could not turn out that way." Andre replied.

Andre and my husband hit it off well. We spent an hour talking before my husband brought up the photos he wanted Andre to take.

"I've always wanted photos of Suzane and I together," he said. "I was just never able to find someone we trusted enough to take them. It's been a powerful fantasy for me."

"I think I know what you're looking for," Andre said. "I have had the same fantasy about my wife and myself."

"We would love to pose for you Andre," I said. "Let's do it now."

Andre excused himself to return to his car for his camera equipment. My husband hugged me and raised my wrap over my ass. He squeezed it and told me how excited he was.

"Thank you," he whispered. "I love you."

After returning, it took a few minutes for Andre to set up. I fluffed up the pillows on our couch and dimmed the lights.

My husband stripped to his shorts. He trembled as he took me in his arms. "I hope this is exciting for you too," he whispered in my ear. I touched his erect cock through his shorts.

"You better believe it," I said,

Andre took a couple of photos of us to set the tone.

"If you're ready," he said. "You can slip out of what you're wearing."

My husband unbuttoned my wrap and let it fall. I lowered his shorts. We stood together, nude for Andre's approval.

"That's great," Andre said. "Let's get a few of you embracing.

My husband held me close. It felt so good to feel my bare breasts against his chest. We kissed and Andre snapped a series of shots.

"You guys make a very attractive couple," Andre said. "You've both lucky."

"I am," my husband said. "I hope Suzanne feels the same way."

I kissed my husband deeply and told Andre that I felt very lucky to have such a giving man.

"We're both lucky to have such a good friend as you Andre," I said.

"She's right." my husband seconded.

Andre put us in several different poses, all very sexy, in a gentle, innocent way. It was a tremendous turn on for me to be nude with my husband in front of another man. Especially another man who I had made love with days before.

"You know, " I said. "You both have said that your fantasies involve your wives posing nude. Would you like to hear what my fantasy is?"

My husband smiled. "I would love to hear it. How about you Andre?"

"You bet I would." Andre said without a second's delay.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to be with two men at the same time. I think that would be an awesome experience."

My husband squeezed me gently. "There are two of us here right now sweetheart. Andre, how about the two of us making Suzanne's fantasy come true?"

Andre looked at me in disbelief. "You're joking, right?"

I pursed my lips. "You wouldn't deny me my fantasy, would you?"

My husband released his embrace. "Does your camera have a timer Andre?"

Andre nodded and set up a tripod for his camera. He pushed a couple buttons on it and announced that it was ready to go.

I approached Andre coyly. "Let's get you out of those clothes," I said. "It's my turn to direct the action"

I helped Andre out of his clothes. I took him by the hand and led him across the room to where my husband waited.

Both mens' cocks were stiff. It was flattering to know that I could evoke such a response. I had my husband sit on the couch and Andre stand in front of us. I backed toward my husband and sat on his lap, easing his stiff cock inside me.

I moaned softly as my husband's cock probed me deeply. I began to slowly raise and lower my pussy on his cock. My husband reached around me and cupped my tits in his hands. His fingers lightly twisted my nipples. His gentle touch made me shudder.

I opened my eyes and looked up into Andre's eyes. His expression was one of eager anticpation. I pulled him closer. I put my arms around his waist and drew him closer still.

Andre's cock was stiff and proud. Its head was slick. My mouth was parallel to his cock. I smiled up at him, taking his cock in my hand. Andre ran his hand through my hair. No words were necessary. It was clear what Andre wanted and I wanted it too.

I examined the head of Andre's cock closely. The fluid escaping from the slit was clear, almost crystaline. I dabbed it with my fingertip and placed it on my lips. Andre smiled as I kissed the head of his cock. I smiled back and cupped his balls in my hand. They were warm and full.

My husband watched over my shoulder as I played with Andre's cock. He arched his back and drove his cock deeper into my pussy. I cannot begin to describe the intensity of having a pulsating cock in my cunt while enjoying a second one in my hand. I stroked Andre's cock to its full length. He moaned and pulled my head to his groin.

I took the head of Andre's cock into my mouth and twirled the knob with my tongue. Andre's body jolted as the warmth of my mouth eased down the shaft of his cock. I tasted his fluid as the head of his dick reached the back of my mouth. It was salty and sweet, all at once. He held my head still as his cock twitched in my mouth. I slowly began to slide my lips up and down the length of his shaft, allowing the head to escape from time to time. Each time it did he let out a gasp.

"Don't stop sucking my cock," Andre pleaded. "Don't ever stop. Please!"

It's not polite to talk with your mouth full. My only response was to continue doing what Andre was begging for. Between sucking a delicious cock and being fucked, I was a very content girl. I could have died and gone to heaven very satisfied.

I continued to give Andre's cock my undivided attention until my husband shouted that he was coming. I clinched the muscles of my cunt around his cock and did my very best to drain his throbbing cock of its contents. He held my ass against him tightly and released his load in several bucking thrusts. When he was fully spent I felt his cock go limber and slip out me. I returned my focus to Andre and accelerated the pace of my bobbing.

Andre tossed my hair and held my head in his hands.

"Christ," he cried. "I'm coming!"

I looked up at him. His eyes were closed and his breathing was heavy. His cock twitched in my mouth. A wad of cum exploded from it and coated my tongue. I swallowed and felt a second eruption. His cum was thick and sweet. I swallowed again and milked more of his nectar. I saved a taste on my tongue and when his cock was empty I released my lips and stood.

Andre started to speak, but I stopeed him with a kiss. I let him taste the cum that coated my tongue. It surprised him but he did not protest.

The three of us were drained. I took their hands and led them to our bedroom. I slipped between them on the bed. We lay there cuddling and kissing until we regained the strength for another bout. Andre and my husband fucked me off and on all night. I had more orgasms than I could count. We never finished the photographs, but Andre has promised us a return engagement.