Posing for The One

Story Info
I met him at a photo shoot... would I see him again?
1.7k words
4.22
21.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok. So there is this guy. Let's call him "The One." I met him at a photo shoot. He was shooting video of the event and every model there wanted to fuck him. As all us girls squeezed together in front of the bathroom mirror, our exposed skin pressed together, jockeying for space. All I heard was "he's so hot" and "I hope I get to shoot alone with him." Me? I kept my mouth shut.

I watched as he shot video of the other girls as a photographer snapped pictures. He was tall and dark and handsome. It was August in Florida and everyone was sweating. He kept a wet towel around his neck and kept patting his forehead with it.

Alana, a smoking hot brunette in a black string bikini, played in a hot tub and touched herself in front of him. She squeezed her firm breasts together, pushing them out of the barely there bikini top. She smiled and licked her lips at him. She looked down to her glistening cleavage and then back into the camera. Her smoking hot body made my own tingle. I looked at The One's crotch to see how he was reacting. He wore baggy shorts but I imagined his long shaft starting to swell in anticipation of sliding between Alana's sweat covered breasts.

When the photographer finished, Alana thanked him. The One reached out his hand and helped her out of the hot tub. She put her hand on his chest and whispered in his ear, giggling. He just smiled and mouthed, "Thanks."

The One came walking towards me. He wiped his forehead once more. Sweat dripped off his body. As he got closer my body tensed. He smiled at me. "I think you're next," he said then was inside to cool off in the air conditioning.

I looked down at my body. I had perfect tits but nothing like Alana's massive chest. Everything about her screamed sex. I went to the other end of the house and checked myself in the mirror.

The bikini was all wrong. I had to be sexier than any of them. Girl after girl slutted themselves in front of the camera and toyed with The One. But I didn't want to be like them. I found a sexy white bikini. It pushed my tits up even farther and the bottoms cut a quick line down to the top of my shaved pussy.

I checked myself one last time in the mirror. My olive skin popped from the white bikini. I oiled up my long legs and around the curves of my breasts. My dark hair long and straight fell down over my breasts. My lips soft and full. He was mine.

***

I stepped back out to the pool area when the shoots were taking place. My heels clicked on the concrete as my ass rocked back and forth. Then I saw them.

Fucking slut. Alana had decided to double dip. This time she was topless between two palm trees. Her small hands barely covered her huge boobs. As she posed, her hands slipped and she flashed nipple, each time she giggled and looked at The One. Fucking cunt.

I decided to play dirty but I wasn't going to slut it out like Alana. Instead, I went for sexy.

I stood off to the side of the shoot so I wasn't in the way. Taking some lotion, I put my leg up on a patio chair and began to slowly stroke my olive skin. I didn't even look over at them. I put my hand between my legs, barely grazing the outside of my bikini and my pussy quivered. My small hands moved up the sides of my body, across my flat stomach, and to my tits. I tossed my hair back and he stood in front of me.

"Mind if I shoot you lotioning up," The One said.

I smiled. "Um. Ok. You sure?"

"Oh yeah. It's hot as fuck."

"Hotter than a topless set of double Ds?" I motioned towards Alana, trying not to sound too jealous.

"Tits are tits," he replied. "You've got a great look. More sexy than anything."

I smiled then went to work. Stroking my body felt so good. I had my eyes closed and imagined that it was him touching me everywhere. Long fingers trailing up the back of my legs and clenching my calves. Sliding up the front of my legs and teasing the soft inner part of my thighs. I wanted him to kiss me there. And there. Close enough to my pussy so he could smell its sweetness, yet taking his time and savoring me.

I opened my eyes. The One had the camera in front of his eye pulled it away. "God you are gorgeous."

I smiled again. I looked down briefly toward his crotch. I could see the outline of his cock through his shorts. I wanted to feel it on my skin. I licked my lips and I saw it flinch. I wanted to feel it do that inside of me. My pussy tingled with the thought.

"Thanks," I managed.

I noticed Alana and the photographer wrap up and head inside. It was too hot for anyone to stay out too long in this heat.

"Everyone leaving?" I asked.

He turned to see Alana's ass disappear through the sliding glass door.

"I guess. You want to go inside?"

"No," I said it way too fast. I stammered. "I haven't shot that much and need the practice."

"But I'm not doing pictures," he replied holding up his video camera.

"I know, but posing is posing you know?" God I am such a fucking idiot.

"Ok," he smiled. "Pose away."

"More with the lotion?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," he smiled again.

What I want is for you to kiss me you sweaty fucking hunk of a man. I smiled at the thought. "Just a bit more lotion then." Squeezing a few drops into my hands I stood straight up, my legs spread, and began to rub the lotion into the tops of my breasts. I gave a 'come fuck me' look to the camera. I didn't have to see it, but I knew his dick was pulsing beneath his shorts.

I slid my hands between my tits and bikini, pulling softly on my long nipples. Turning around I swayed my ass gently back and forth. Reaching up behind my back I unclasped my bikini top.

"Mind keeping that on?" he stumbled.

What the fuck? I shot him a look in disbelief.

"I can't use it for the video. Has to be PG-13 for the web you know. Not even implied shit."

He looked like he'd been hit by a laser. I stared him long in the eye. I noticed a wet spot on his pants. I smiled then quickly looked back up into his eyes. I make you hard. I make you hot. I make that pretty little cock wet. Don't I?

I knew I had him.

"Ok. I've got an idea," I said. "How about we do some lingerie stuff inside?"

"Sure," he said quickly.

I skipped to him, touched his hand with mine briefly, then stepped towards the door. I rocked my ass back and forth like a runway model and I could feel his eyes on me the entire time.

***

"Alright everybody," the head photographer boomed. "That's a wrap."

I'd just shut the door behind me and about flipped the fuck out.

"But I wanted to do a lingerie shoot," I whimpered. God I hated sounding like a twat.

Alana smirked, "I got some great shots in the bedroom in a tight little black corset. Pictures turned out amazing." The way she said the word amazing made me want to punch her in the cunt.

Just then I heard the sliding door open and shut behind me.

"Wrap it up," the photographer shouted over my shoulder. I turned and The One gave me a look like his dog died. I tried to smile.

"Ok boss," he replied.

We all moved to gather up our stuff. Ten girls piled into the bedroom to change. I couldn't help but stare at their bodies. Pretty manicured toes, long thin legs, tight round asses, tone stomachs, bulging breasts and lips and eyes that could make any man a slave.

I felt like shit.

Alana talked loudest. "His cock is fucking amazing, I swear," she pulled off her bra and her full tits barely dropped. "Oh shit," she exclaimed running a finger over her brown nipple. "There's still some on me."

So she had fucked the photographer. Amazing shot, I'm sure.

***

One by one we wrapped up and headed out into the living room.

"Ok ladies," the photographer stood at the front of the room. Alana sat closest to him. He smiled at her. "Tomorrow we've got a promo pool party at the casino. Anyone want to go?" I was so pissed. I didn't even give a fuck. He was nowhere to be found, Alana sucked off the photographer and was pretty much guaranteed the cover, and I felt like shit.

Everyone raised their hands except me.

"You aren't going?" he said from behind me. I turned. It was him. The one.

"I don't know. It's a long drive."

"Where you live?" he asked.

"Clearwater."

"I have to pass by there on the way if you want a ride." I was floored and didn't say anything. Too many fucked up emotions in my head. I felt like garbage, looked like garbage, and I wouldn't have been surprised if Alana had had her lips around his cock either.

"You're the most beautiful girl here," he said. "If you aren't there I'll be pissed." He sounded sincere.

I managed a small smile. "Alana is much prettier."

He bent down next to me where I sat and whispered in my ear. "She's a whore." The way he said the word made my spine tremble. I wanted to be his whore. "Come with me tomorrow. It will be fun. I've been to these things before and it's not much work. All you have to do is stand around and be sexy and flirt. Can you handle that?"

I smiled. The One always had me smiling.

He smiled back.

I gave him my number and my address. He told me he'd be there tomorrow at 10 am.

To be cuntinued...