Position Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
371 Followers

He kisses and sucks your wife's tits and hard nipples; he gropes her tits and slaps them hard with his rough builder's hands. He fucks your wife with his very hard builder's cock. His big builder's hairy arse is going like the clappers up and down, driving that builder's cock deep and hard into your wife's cunt.

It sends a fierce body ripping orgasm through your wife. Her body violently shakes, her legs, her thighs, her arms all tremble. Rope burns noticeable around her ankles and wrists.

She looks towards you and in frenzy shouts out, "Free my hands, now free my hands."

You go round and undo the knots and her arms are free. She instantly grabs your boss in a bear hug. Her finger nails dig into his hairy back. Your boss is now taking long slow deep thrusts into your wife. You quickly return to your much-loved vantage point. And you can see your boss's cum run out of your wife's pussy. It trickles down her arse and soaks into the bed sheets. His thick hefty cock is covered in cum as he withdraws and plunges back into your wife, to discharge load after load of the man juice. You could never even envisage on supplying anywhere near that sort of load.

They both lay panting; your wife still hugs your boss, his cock still deep in her, cum still trickles out of your wife's pussy. Your boss squeezes his arse and pushes out the last few drops of cum, then rolls off her. His hairy chest moves up and down, both their eyes closed.

You undo your wife's ankle bindings, as she looks at you and smiles. Your boss gets up and starts to put his clothes on. Your wife pats the bed indicating for you to sit there. You do, and watch your boss finish dressing. He picks up his cum covered neck tie and throws it to you and says, "Souvenir for you. But bring the ropes back tomorrow."

As he walks to the door you ask, "So can she start soon?"

He chuckles and walks out while he says, "I told you... the position's filled."

You turn your head and look at your wife sadly, she has a beaming smile on her face as she shrugs her shoulders and says, "O well, at least we tried... but I'm not giving up. I'll keep trying harder and harder. I'm sure he won't mind!"

Bob_6
Bob_6
371 Followers
12