Position Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,646 Followers

About three months after the party at Will's house I had just gotten back from the cross-training class that I taught on Saturday morning, had showered, put on a T-shirt and pair of loose-fitting shorts, and eaten a couple of handfuls of nuts. I was deciding what I was going to eat for a late lunch when there was a knock at my door. I opened it to see Marcia standing there in a dress - one that had a very vague look of familiarity to me.

"Hi, Jeremy! Surprised to see me?" she chuckled.

"Yeah, you could say that," I replied. Marcia looked radiant.

"Are you going to invite me in?" she demurely asked.

"Of course; where are my manners," I replied, opening the door wide.

Marcia walked in carrying a large envelope, commented on how nice my house looked, and then asked "Can we go to your kitchen table so that I can show you what's in this envelope?"

"Uh, sure," I stammered.

"First, though; do you have a copy of the book 'In Praise of Older Women?'"

Of course I did - the book that Betty gave me for my combined 18th birthday and graduation present, which I kept in a place of honor in my bookshelf. But why the fuck was she asking me about it?

"Uh,...a strange question, but yes, I do."

"Can I see it?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Uh, sure, I guess," I said. I walked into my den, took it off the shelf, and handed it to Marcia. She opened it up, looked at the signature and acknowledgment from the author Stephen Vizinczey, chuckled, and then gently placed the book on the table. Then she opened up the envelope she was carrying.

"This is a copy of my legal separation agreement from Will. I've already filed the petition for divorce. I've made it clear that if he contests it, or the 50-50 split of assets that I've proposed, that I'll make public his cheating with prostitutes and shady dealings at the company that he works for. I don't anticipate any problems."

I quickly leafed through the papers, and they looked to be what she said they were.

"Uh...why did you want me to see them?" I asked.

"Because when Betty gave me this dress she said that you'd never fuck me if I was still with Will, and that I would be missing out on the best sex of my life with the best catch in the world, that's why," she said with a smirk.

"That is the dress that Betty wore the day we first made love!" ricocheted through my muddled mind.

Marcia pulled a single string. The dress fell to the ground exposing her consummate naked body with probably the best tits that I had ever seen, and a truly inviting crotch.

By the time that she walked over to me and put her hand into my loose-fitting shorts my cock was not just saluting; it was throbbing. When she kissed me I almost spontaneously ejaculated. Fortunately I gained control long enough to shed my clothes, bend her over so that her hands rested on the kitchen table, enter her sweet, leaking, snug pussy from behind, and pound the shit out of her as I manipulated her tits and she moaned and screamed in pleasure. It wasn't long before I grunted and unloaded into her the largest gob of jism that I had produced since my horny teenage time with Betty.

Once both Marcia and I recovered, when I lifted her up and turned her toward me I was chagrined. "Sorry that I got so carried away," I stuttered, "but your body is so awesome I couldn't help myself."

"Now that we have that first animal fuck out of the way, let's go to your bed and see if we can get locate all of each other's erogenous zones," Marcia giggled, just before she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

"Sounds like a plan," I chuckled as I lifted her up and carried her to my California King bed.

We did nothing but fuck, shower, and eat - maybe two hours of sleep, max - until the next morning. At 8:00 a. m. she got out her cell phone, dialed a number, and said "Hi, it's me. You were right - best sex ever! Want to talk to him?"

With a big smile Marcia handed the phone to me and said "It's for you."

I was mystified when I said "Hello, this is Jeremy."

"Hi Jeremy, this is Betty," came a sing-song voice on the other end.

"My Betty?" I unconsciously asked.

"I'm not yours anymore; I'm Thomas' Betty now," she giggled. "However, you know that I still love you and I'm sure that you still love me, so I'm asking you to do a favor for me."

"Uh, sure - this is surprising, but you know that I'd do anything for you, Betty."

"Give Marcia a chance for a long-term relationship with you. Will never treated her right, and to me she is like the daughter that I never had, especially after her mother died while she was in college. Marcia deserves a great life - and so do you - and you deserve to love each other. Please give her a chance to make it happen."

Just then, Marcia snuggled up to me and took my soft, red and hurting, overused dick into her mouth. The thing must have liked it since despite the workout it had received over the last twenty or so hours, it started hardening.

I laughed to myself; the only woman I ever truly loved is telling me to give the goddess in my bed a chance because I'll grow to love her too. With a wicked grin on my face I chortled into the phone "I'll let you know in a few months, Betty. Right now someone is trying to raise my dead appendage, and I've got to find out if she can do it."

I heard Betty laugh just as I hit the red button on the phone.

****************

Shockingly, that morning Marcia did get me up again; we had a great titty fuck; she moved in with me two weeks later; and two weeks after her divorce from Will was final we got married, with Betty as the matron of honor.

That was three years ago. I've never been happier, not even with Betty. Marcia is now in her seventh month of pregnancy but still insists that I "service" her almost every day!

Will moved out of town after the divorce.

Best position switch ever!

imhapless
imhapless
3,646 Followers