Posits #01

Story Info
Your recent passion stirs a vision of more passion to come.
1.3k words
3.67
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Posits #01: Consider ... a Lamp Store"

Authors Note:

This is the first in what I hope will become a series of ... Posits.

Merriam-Webster® (great gal by the way, knows every dirty word and euphemism there is) says that the word posit [pa-zit] can mean one of three things:

1) to set firmly (as in de-posit) (syn: FIX)

2) to assume or affirm the existence of (syn: POSTULATE)

3) to propose as an explanation (syn: SUGGEST)

In these ... oh, let's call them "essays" ... I'm hoping to offer you all three.

To postulate the existence of similar circumstances or moments in your own life (past or hoped for), to suggest some ideas about how they came about and what may or may not have happened, and, finally, to give you a 'fix,' to feed your need for some healthy stimulation, and set firmly in your mind a feeling for the pleasures of such thoughts.

So, these are kind of, "What If" stories, then. Stories that put you in a place and a moment, and let you bring your own experiences into them and decide where you'd like to see them go.

And, for the most part, they are based on 'real-life' experiences and ideas I've shared with some very special friends.

Here's hoping you will also enjoy sharing in my Posits.

----------------------------------------------

I had another one of those visions about you this morning (as I was waking up to find myself rutting against the sheets with tattered thoughts of you floating through my head).

We were out shopping together somewhere. You had on a pair of semi-modest heels and a knee-length skirt that seemed to be fitted. (Were they both black?) For some reason the color and style of the blouse didn't seem clear, or important.

We were walking through some store or another that carried home furnishings. What else it had, I have no idea.

You had your arm hooked through mine as we walked and you were being very playful (and a little bit bad) in quite a happy way. (There may have been some mention of showing me what ELSE you were wearing ... later, as if it were some special treat for me.) (hmmm)

Anyway, at some point in our walk we had wandered into a back corner of the store, amidst the lamp aisles. Very tall aisles...very quiet at this time, too.

You got very quiet and bright-eyed, grabbed my collar and backed me hard up against a corner post of the shelves, opposite the very back corner of the store – where brightly colored lamps hung all around us – and you started kissing me ... passionately, but teasingly, and after a moment you readily felt at your waist just how strong an impact you had already had on me that day.

You were quick to massage me through my pants with your hips ... your arms under my light jacket, bracing it outward as a subtle shield of modesty (not for us, for anyone else who might walk by), and you were also quick to find the situation ... a bit too tempting.

Grabbing the hair at the back of my head in your left hand, and bracing your upper body against mine, pinning me back against the shelf post, you kissed me even deeper and harder, to keep me from moving or resisting ... and then, as your kiss broke into a smile, you started licking and nipping at my lips and tongue ... to distract me and heighten my sensations, as your right hand started to open my pants.

To some small (and, I have to admit, not very sincere) resistances on my part you smilingly brooked no objection and kept pulling at my trousers as you pulled at my eyes with your eyes and my tongue with your mouth ... and teeth.

Soon you had my pants quiet open and my cock in your hand. You eagerly (and with a hungry, slutty little groan in the back of your throat -- and the front of my mouth) smeared your hand all through the generous quantity of pre-cum that had already welled out of me for you. For a moment you shivered at the feel of the volume and how you had already inspired so much of it so quickly. Then you brought your sopping hand up to our faces and wickedly (and prettily) laved at the glistening smears with your tongue ... as your eyes stated to fuck mine ... just a little, as you did that "first" time.

Once your hand was thoroughly wet with my pre-cum and your saliva, you kissed me hard again, eagerly and grinning harder then before, and dropped your hand back down to my very warm and nearly sweating cock to start massaging the oily combination we'd made in your hand all over the length of my shaft.

Up and down, twirling and pulling, tightly and loosely, and nearly laughing as you felt my whole body respond ... and as your amazement at how your own recklessness and daring were exciting you now, as you were beginning to understand how mine had on the boat ... as your own breathing became deeper and stronger.

For a moment you briefly thought back to a scuba diving class (and a scuba diving instructor) you had taken in Mexico while completing your masters. He had warned you that it was possible to become 'drunk' on too much oxygen, from over breathing, and now you thought you were finally starting to understand that idea.

As your own heat rose far faster than you expected you began to wonder just how far your body was going to drive you to take this simple tease you had started.

As you gained more and more influence over my body, I pulled my mouth away briefly to gasp for air myself, and then plunged my lips (and the tips of my teeth) into the left side of your neck. At the connection, you felt the sensation your hand was causing in me feed back in to your spine.

You tossed your head back and gripped at me tighter, pulling harder and with a bit more desperation and excitement (and wonder) at how much further you thought of taking this here, and if you could even stop yourself ... or wanted to.

Staggering slightly from my response, and nearly ready to let your silent laughter break free of your gasping mouth, your head lolled over on to your right shoulder ... and THAT is when you saw her.

A woman.

She'd just come around the corner of the aisle from further up near the main areas of the nearly empty store, and she had JUST stopped in her tracks.

From her prolonged, fixed gaze, it was clear to you that she 'saw' us, and equally clear that she saw what you were doing to me ... and what you were doing it to (since my coat seemed to have opened further and exposed me more).

As you saw the stillness in her eyes and felt my mouth clenching warmly on your neck, you realized ... I didn't have a clue that she was there!

In the last moment of that vision I only saw your eyes, far from where my body could have seen them. I saw them twinkle, and your eyebrows arch, and silently heard the mischievous laughter rising up out of your mildly sinful mind.

And then I woke, as hard and wet in my bed, as I had been in my dream. And I wondered, "What were you thinking about doing then? What would you have done? What do you think that woman looked like? And what would you have wanted to happen?"

So, since I promised to share my thoughts with you about any woman I found myself aroused around, I'm sending you this. A missive from my dreams.

Torment me a little more while we're still apart? Tell me how you'd respond to this, and maybe later ... I'll cover your eager hand in my warmth again.