Possessing Bella Ch. 07

Story Info
Bella arrives at Hunter's Lodge.
9.5k words
4.7
42.9k
38

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,522 Followers

Authors Note: This is a chapter in a series primarily based in BDSM practises. If that is not to your tastes please stop reading and find one of the other wonderful stories on this site more suited to your kink. Thank you once again to everyone who leaves comments and feedback on my writing it is much appreciated. ~ellie

*****

Bella sailed into the air as Hunter's large dark arms lifted her easily to his broad shoulder. He then turned and carried her onto the small yacht. The uneven roll of the deck brought back memories of the beginnings of her holiday with Mel. She noted that Hunter nodded at the captain before walking through the door down into the lower deck. He placed her on her feet in the middle of the well-appointed main salon and stood back.

"You won't be needing any of that," he waved his hand indicated her clothes. "You can place them in the box on the side table there."

"Yes Master," Bella fell back into the automatic response when a Master issued commands and began to undress.

"I assume that you will do as I say, so there is no need for a verbal response. In fact, a pet of mine would not speak at all unless asked directly to have a voice. I have given you much thought this week, pretty pet," Hunter watched her intently as he spoke. "I have not had such a small pet before, and I have been looking forward to our time together, there is much for you to learn."

Bella looked at him, in her mind Tali's voice came unbidden, "His skin is like dark chocolate doesn't it make you want to lick him all over." She nodded her acknowledgement of his words quickly and continued to undress and fold her clothes neatly before placing them in the box provided to hide her blush as she considered how his beautiful dark skin would taste. Once she was naked, she took the garter with her enclosed phone and offered it up silently to him.

"Thank you. That is an interesting place that you carry your phone," he gave her a wide smile. "I would not like to damage it as I test your limits for myself. It would more than anger Stephen if he were unable to reach you when needed." His smile twisted slightly as he spoke of Stephen and the restrictions placed upon his time with Bella.

Bella smiled in response to his words and sank to her knees at his feet resisting the urge to touch his boots and the soft, supple leather that aroused her.

"It is good that you know your place," Hunter looked down on Bella. "Such a good girl aren't you pet." He ruffled her hair and guided her head down onto his denim-clad leg. "It will be about an hour until we reach my home."

Bella looked up at him curiously, unsure of whether to speak or not she tilted her head and furrowed her brow asking the unspoken question for him to explain further.

"I own one of the smaller islands in the bay," he continued to pet her head. "I fell in love with it as a boy when my father used to go there for hunting parties and take me along. Of course, the owner imported the game for hunting at the time, a few prizes for each hunting party but he was an environmentalist at heart and never let anything have to opportunity to breed and ruin the natural habitat. It's been a fairly long held tradition now, and I took it over when I brought the island."

Bella looked up again wanting to ask him about it so she could know more about the place she was headed to. She bit at her lip as she looked at him.

"You may speak as needed until we arrive, and then you will be expected to act as a pet of mine would," he said easily taking in her thoughtful expression.

"I would like to know more," she said softly, "About your home and what you expect from a pet that is your own, even if it is only for a brief time that I will be with you."

"My home is an old hunting lodge, a timber cabin that had been renovated and added to again and again over the years and preceding owners. It's quite large now, and weekends find it full of my friends for hunting parties. Knowing your previous Master, I assume you will not be hard to train so that you understand what it means to be my pet. You will sit at my feet and worship me like any loyal hound, preen and look after your appearance like any feline goddess." He looked down on Bella as she chewed her lip thoughtfully, so he continued into the silence.

"You are cute as a little squirrel when you do that," Hunter touched her lip with a large finger. "While you might not like to hear the words, I can see that you have been treated as a precious pet," he smiled at her.

"Hounds, cats and squirrels," she grinned. "I am all three? That should make for an interesting costume."

"Did your Master costume you when keeping you as his pet?" Hunter voice had changed to a hard brittle sound and studied her carefully.

"No," she began to chew her lip again, "He wasn't part of the pet masters guild though, was he?"

"He was, not an active member perhaps, but he spent some time here at the lodge," Hunter informed her. "This is not a game I am playing, it is not about costumes and props," he let the rebuff hang in the air for long moments. "Perhaps I misjudged your worthiness to be here with me," he mused and was satisfied by the look of horrified disappointment that crept over Bella features.

"I am sorry," she whispered, "I didn't mean to..." she whispered.

"I obviously gave you too much credit, but you wouldn't require training if you didn't need it so we will start at the beginning," Hunter spoke over her. Bella stayed silent realising she had angered the man she had just given control of her life to, for the next two weeks. "I hadn't realised just how much of a spoilt and pampered pet you were but that will change." He stood abruptly and walked a few steps over to a cabinet. He stood with his back to her and poured himself a drink while he removed the smirk from his face before turning back to her.

"It is not what I had planned for our first meeting, but it would seem that basic explanations and expectations are necessary after all. It is more than a little disappointing but given the circumstances surrounding the loss of your previous Master and this unusual arrangement you now have with his friends and colleagues, it is not truly surprising," Hunter began.

"For the most part pet play can be put into two categories, ponies and puppies. If a submissive is loyal and playful, she will lean towards puppy or similar animal. If they enjoy being led around and high protocol training then the submissive would tend to be a pony. As you know through your friendship with Dusty and Tali the two are quite distinct types of lifestyle," he waited for her to nod her understanding and retook his seat before her.

"A pet is rarely costumed as completely as you were when we met at the guild party. Parties like that are probably the exception," he nodded as if to himself. "Collar, leash, tail and on occasion ears and or a body suit, are typically used, but it matters not, not does it matter if a Master calls his pet a fox or a pig, the rules and expectations are the similar. Kitties tend to become pampered pets and pigs are the least pampered and perhaps the most humiliated. It doesn't matter how they dress or what the owner decides to call them the expectation is bound up in the relationship between owner and pet," he explained patiently. "An owner expects loyalty and obedience, the level of dependence, discipline and humiliation may change from owner to owner but the expectation is there."

"That is why you questioned my costume at the party," Bella said quietly.

"It showed that Steven believed you to be a very valuable commodity," he nodded as he spoke answering her question with further information. She blushed deeply and sucked her lip between her teeth again.

"But I am not," Bella said sadly, "I am not even sure of your expectations of me as a pet."

"I wouldn't say that exactly. It is true you do not have the preliminary training I had assumed, but from what I saw you have some idea, and Stephen would not have dressed you as such if he did not believe you worthy of it. He is rigid in his beliefs about honesty in his dealings with others," Hunter looked into her eyes as he spoke of Stephen wondering at their relationship, "He knows and understands our ways well enough, he was making a statement. One I am sure he regrets at this moment."

Bella cocked her head to the side not understanding what statement was being made, or what caused the tension between the two Masters. She said nothing but leaned in to lay her head on his thigh as she had done earlier to avoid having to look up into his dark penetrating eyes. Feeling instead the large muscles of his thigh flex as he shifted his position to accommodate her better. The conversation became one-sided as she listened to a long set of rules and expectations that he laid out for her upon her arrival on the island and his home.

Her movement could and would at times be restricted by bondage. Her verbal communication would be restricted to puppy or kitty noises unless directed, the exception being her safe-word. She would eat and drink out of bowls without the aid of her hands or silverware. Aside of a brief time in the morning she would use the litter box or outside for toilet needs. If she were unable to train herself for this an enema would quite happily be provided. She would be provided with a cage or kennel to sleep in depending on his whim. She was not allowed on any furniture without permission. She would be trained to beg appropriately, perform tricks, play appropriate games and perform tasks deemed appropriate for her status.

Bella said very little during the conversation only asking a few questions to clear confusion. The time went by fast as she listened to his deep baritone. She knew this would be more challenging than she originally thought it might be. When he finally picked her up and held her in his lap, she looked up into his deep dark eyes and saw the question there before he asked it.

"Once we are off this boat there is no way back until next weekend. Do you willingly accept my ownership, now that you have a better understanding?" Hunter asked with an edge to his voice.

"I do, Master Hunter. There are things I will find challenging, but I will do the best I can to please you," she said quietly.

He heard the sincerity in her words and smiled, "That is all any Master asks of his pet." He bent his head and kissed her then long and deep taking her breath away.

*****

Once they had docked, Hunter picked Bella up and carried her from the boat up the small pier and a short distance to his home. Once again she found herself wrapped in his large muscular arms and realised that aside of the few deep passionate kisses she had received this was the closest contact she had received from her temporary Master.

The so-called lodge or cabin as he had explained it was nothing short of a rustic mansion built into the surrounding forest. Oddly for its size, it was constructed solely in the type of timber otherwise seen in the construction of small cabins, but it was nothing short of impressive.

The front door opened onto a wide entrance hallway with several expansive openings leading from it. Bella caught glimpses of leather, fur and wood furnishings as Hunter strode through the corridor and ascended a small flight of stairs leading off to the right.

"This is my private domain, at any given time the lodge can hold up to two dozen hunters and their pets. The only people who will come into this section of the lodge will be the lodge managers and one or two of his staff," Hunter's baritone rumbled as he walked through the maze of rooms dumping her unceremoniously to a fur rug. "You will not leave these rooms without me until you are the perfect pet then you may explore as you wish."

Bella softly let out a murmuring sound of assent unsure of how she should respond, and he seemed pleased. The light in the room was golden and warm but patchy as if lit by torches in the walls and a fireplace blazed behind thick glass so as to barely heat the room. She smiled knowing that the full force of the fires heat would make the room unbearable at this time of year. The warm shadowy light made Hunter seem somehow darker and more menacing as he towered above her, and she nervously pulled herself into an open kneeling position hoping that this was the correct stance for his pet.

"Heel," Hunter commanded and smiled as she crawled to his left side. "Good girl," he leaned down to ruffle her hair. He took slow steps to the other end of the large room and opened the door there. Bella followed him and took in a huge four poster bed draped in a canopy of rich purple velvet before noting the restraints and chains attached to each post at varying heights. Mesmerised it took more than a moment to notice the cage in the corner and the basket similar to the one Mel had for her both in his playroom and the yacht they had begun their trip together on. Again she noted the leather restraints and chains attached to these furnishings. Bella let a small smile lighten her face as she took in the possibilities of this room and what they meant for her. A small shiver of anticipation ran up her spine as she took in the rest of the furnishings in the room.

"Come," Hunter turned and led her to yet another room. The room seemed generously appointed for a private bathroom. As she took a second look, she noted several oddities at her lower level; it would seem even in this room she would not be allowed to stand. "These three rooms will be accessible to you during your stay here. Your needs will be seen to by my attendant if I am not available. "Follow," he turned and walked back out to the main living area of his private domain. "Sit," he pointed to a spot on the floor close to tall back leather chair.

Bella knelt where he had pointed and looked at the room critically after having seen the unusual touches and additions made to both bedroom and bathroom. Both Mel and Sire had been quite public about their lifestyle and the kinks they enjoyed when at home or with friends. She was surprised that in this living area, within his private domain, it was hard to see any distinct signs of a sadistic nature. Perhaps he kept that sadistic side of his nature more private than the strictly dominant side she thought.

Hunter gathered some items from his desk; a large polished wood sculptured piece of furniture near a bay window, and returned to where she sat. "Hands," he commanded and she lifted her hands to him. Leather mittens slipped over her hands; her fingers were curled and tied in place with leather thongs attached to the ends with her thumb left free. The leather was soft and pliable and smelt of being treated and looked after properly. Once in place the firm leather cuffs were wrapped around her wrists to enclose the ties of the leather thongs that held her hands in their curled paw-like position. She noted the small rubber discs placed strategically across her knuckles and palm like paw-pads to stop her from slipping when she crawled beside him.

"Roll over on your back, feet up," Hunter commanded. Bella rolled to her back and lifted her feet to him obediently. His hands caressed her legs, and she blushed as his eyes and hands moved towards the apex between her legs. His large hands looked even darker against her pale skin as he wrapped padded guards around her knees and tied them in place.

"These are my own particular design," Hunter held up a pale leather bootie before turning it inside out to show her that the inner soul of the soft leather held clusters of pointed rubber spikes. "These will remind you that during your time with me you are no longer a biped. While they will not pierce the skin, they will make you suitably uncomfortable enough to remind you of your place in my world.

She lifted her head to watch as the strange soft leather booties covered her feet and were held in place by firm cuffs like those that now encased her wrists. She could feel an odd scratching sensation on the bottom of her feet as the cuffs pulled them tighter. His hands caressed her legs, and she blushed as his eyes and hands moved towards the apex between her legs teasingly.

"You are a hot little bitch, that is always a good thing," a large finger barely touched her slit as it ran along the length with featherlight touches. "Fours," he commanded and seeing her momentary confusion explained, "Hands and knees."

Bella rolled and repositioned herself mindful of the scratchy nodes that reminded her of the perils of using her feet. She faced him and looked up noting the wide, soft leather collar he held in the same pale colour as the other pieces she now wore. It looked similar to the training collar Mel had used with her and in the same way it felt stiff and firmer than it looked as her throat was encased by it.

"You will receive your tail tomorrow after your pet wash," he informed her. He stood then and returned to his desk, picking up the phone and issuing orders to someone in the lodge. Bella listened attentively while flexing her leather encased limbs to adjust to the restraints. Within minutes, three people had entered the room and stood at the large imposing desk with Hunter.

"These three people assist in managing my lodge. In addition, they assist me in some personal matters so you will see them often and obey them as you would any Master. You will greet them appropriately should they come to attend to you in my stead. Each will have their preferred greeting which I am sure you will learn as you encounter them tomorrow," he paused and turned to the three standing beside him.

"This is Bella, she will be here as my pet for the next two weeks. She has little training so when you carry out your duties I ask you to bear this in mind for the next few days," he looked back at Bella, who was watching them wide-eyed and attentively.

"She is a very small pet," one of the men said dubiously.

"Cute though, in a bony way, she is not the usual type of pet we are used to seeing here," another frowned at her.

"I'm always up for a challenge," the third and only female member of the group smiled at Bella, who was taken aback by the casual way the three attendants spoke to Hunter. The men of the Pet Master's Guild had all seemed to defer to him and give way when he requested it. To find him like this, having a casual conversation with his employees seemed at odds with what she knew of the man, and she began to chew her lip in thought.

"Good, because you will be overseeing her first pet wash in the morning," Hunter grinned at the woman who smiled back happily.

"So we will see a lot more of each other sweetness," The woman approached Bella and petted her hair before cupping her face and tilting it up to her. "I am Flora and it's been a while since we have had such a cute little pet here to look after, she leaned down and pressed a light kiss to Bella's nose laughing lightly as Bella wiggled it in response. "You're like a cute little bunny when you do that," she touched the tip of a long finger to the end of Bella's Nose. "Keyon, I do believe you were right for once."

"What do you mean for once," the man who had called Bella cute huffed indignantly making the others laugh. Bella suddenly remembered the jovial way Rob and Kurt had interacted with Mel. She had not seen much of that relaxed camaraderie in recent weeks. Perhaps that was her own fault for causing them to take her seriously in the business which did not allow much time for fun that she experienced when away from the company and the club. She relegated that thought to the back of her mind for another time and turned her attention back to the people who would be integral to her life in the next fourteen days.

There was a soft knock at the door, and two doe-eyed girls came in holding trays which they placed on the table. Both were blonde and buxom, their large breasts and ample asses jiggling beneath sheer animal print body stockings. The left without a word their long curling tails swishing behind them.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,522 Followers