Possessing Bella Ch. 08

Story Info
The hunter and the prey.
10.4k words
4.75
42.6k
42

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,507 Followers

Authors Note: This is a chapter in this series primarily based in BDSM practises. If that is not to your tastes please stop reading and find one of the other wonderful stories on this site more suited to your kink. Thank you once again to everyone who leaves comments and feedback on my writing, it is much appreciated. ~ellie

*

Bella hung from a series of chains and slings in the darkened dungeon. Her eyes glistened with heat and need, and she bit down on a large black dildo crammed into her mouth as wax splashed once more over her bound breasts. The large black man towering over her revelled in the muted squeals of his little piglet, to everyone else in the lodge she was an adorable bunny, but here, in his own personal dungeon the piglet, as he had named her, squealed so delightfully for him.

Placing the candle aside, he began fucking her again, swinging her onto his cock with every thrust and marvelling at her ability to take everything he gave her. He looked down on the bound girl the thick wax drying over her small but swollen breasts. She was such a small pet but had utterly fulfilled his needs during their last few days together. He rammed into her hard and leaned forward pulling the dildo from her mouth to hear her squeals of pleasure.

Bella squealed and shook with her approaching orgasm; Hunter had come to the realisation that orgasm control was beyond this hot bitch and did not make her wait too long before he gave his permission. His thumb went to her clit and broke the wax that sealed the swollen nub rubbing it in slow, deliberate circles.

"Come piglet, squeal for me," he commanded and began fucking her again. His free hand gripped her hip as she stiffened arching and pulling against the chains that held her as she howled out her orgasm to the eerily shadowed room.

Looking down his watched as his big black cock split open her cunt with every thrust deep into her small body, and he roared as he came filling her with the evidence of his pleasure in using her just this way. He came long and hard finally reeling back away from her, leaving Bella swinging from the chains her eyes rolling in her head from the exquisite high on which she was still floating.

Hunter sank into the one chair in the room breathing heavily, his hood eyes watching the small form of the girl who had captured a small piece of his heart and who could begin to heal the vicious rent in it that had caused him so much pain.

*****

Bella's days had become routine; she woke and smiled knowing Flora would soon arrive to do her morning cleansing chattering about life on the island. It was in these conversations with Flora that Bella had begun to piece together the puzzle that was Hunter. Then predictably after a morning of learning how better to be Hunter's prized pet, she would be led down to lunch in the lodge with the managers and any visiting guests.

In the afternoons she spent time with Leighton or Keyon and Flora exploring the small island. Essentially this was her exercise time but it was more of a relaxing ritual where she could commune with nature and enjoy the small pleasures the island had to offer. She enjoyed the exploration with Flora the most as she dragged Bella to all her favourite hiding spots and showed her secret trails back to the lodge from each of them.

Her evenings were spent with Hunter. Often she dined in the lodge or with the managers first but inevitably she would be taken to his personal dungeon where she would squeal in blissful ecstasy with him before being put to bed in either the cage or the basket depending on his mood.

Today seemed different as she watched Hunter rise from his bed and sit there staring at her for a long time. She didn't move but rather feigned sleep under hooded eyelids in the early morning darkness of the room.

Finally, he dressed and left the room, leaving her to her to wonder at why he seemed to be studying her. Flora arrived minutes later with a large smile and an excitable mood to perform the morning cleansing Bella had endured the last four mornings.

"You know I didn't think Hunter would listen to Leighton. Then last night we found out they were all coming. I'm so excited!" Flora bubbled as if she had eaten a box of sugar cereal for breakfast. "Well, Mike hasn't confirmed but I am sure he will. This weekend is going to be so much fun."

"Flora, slowdown and tell me what is going on," Bella laughed at her obvious excitement.

"Oh, but I can't it is going to be a big surprise. You'll just love it," Flora beamed like a little girl busting to tell her secret, making Bella laugh.

"Okay, well let's get ready for this big exciting surprise then," she grinned at Flora letting the woman's excitement bubble over into her own mood.

Bella was aware that through some trauma that occurred about a decade ago, Flora had suffered a complete breakdown. Her mind had reverted back to a time when she was innocent forgetting all those who loved her as an adult and who she was to those people. Through speaking to Keyon, whose main purpose here was to watch over Flora, in addition to the overseeing the public manager of the lodge, Bella realised Flora was the islands only flower amongst all the fauna.

It was during those long walks in the afternoon with one or more of Hunters personal assistants that Bella managed to piece together the whole story. At some time in the past, Flora was Hunters most prized pet, honoured above all others and loved whole heartedly. Hunter though had been arrogant and not understood that in his ambition to make his own businesses thrive he had not paid enough attention to the pet he so adored.

It was during this time that Flora fell for a would be Master. He had promised her the world and while Hunter was away on business, she had left her island home for the promise of love and adoration in the arms of a Master who had enchanted her as he spun his tales.

It wasn't an enchanted life he gave her though. Flora had found herself drugged and sold each night as a high-class whore to those who preferred the more extreme pleasures of the flesh. The man who called himself her master had not however vetted his patrons very well and in a night of true agony and despair Flora had almost died at the hands of a sadistic madman.

As soon as she entered the hospital, Leon and Rob had arrived. Her name had been circulated by Mel with the authorities for some time as a missing person. Through their own contacts, they had her moved, as soon as she had stabilized, to a private clinic. It was at the clinic that she was treated for her wounds and drug dependence. With Rob grieving the death of his partner Kitty and Leon's role in the business over once she was safe, it fell to Mel and the man he mentored, Stephen, to ensure Flora's recovery.

Hunter had arrived immediately upon hearing of her admission to a private clinic. He had raged at both Mel and Stephen as if blaming them for her condition and amnesia. He had been scathing in his condemnation of them even after the arrest of the men responsible. He had demanded the return of his property but Stephen had pompously told him that he should have looked after his property better and not have let this occur to her in the first place.

According to Keyon, who was a nurse at the clinic at the time, the battle of wills had raged between the two as Stephen refused to release Flora until she was stable. Bella was surprised at how candid Keyon had been with her about Flora's trauma. That was until she realised that Keyon was in love with Flora and was concerned that a friendship had struck up between the two women without Bella knowing that Flora's mental scarring was far worse than the physical.

Bella had not needed to say much or even ask many questions as Leighton and Keyon spoke about Flora and Hunter. In fact, they seemed eager to make her understand that Hunter was a good man who had struggled with his conscious during a bad situation, regardless of what Stephen may have told her. Despite her denials that Stephen had said anything at all and, in fact, rarely to spoke her about anything more important than her own health, they continued to believe otherwise.

Shaking herself from her thoughts, she looked up at Flora, who was frowning at her. The frown showed the lines in her face that told of her true age rather than the young girl she seemed to believe she was, and Bella tilted her head with a small smile. "I am sorry Flora. I was just thinking about what sort of surprise there could be for me," she laughed.

Flora mimed zipping her lip and throwing away the key before giggling and starting the process that had become their morning ritual.

*****

Flora was sitting on the floor as she usually did eating breakfast with Bella when Hunter reappeared in the room.

"Stay where you are Flora," he commanded as he took in the scene and smiled. "You haven't given our little surprise away have you?" Hunter said sternly but his face softened as she giggled and shook her head. "Good then finish your breakfast; I have some work to do." He made his way over to his desk and sat. Bella watched him curiously for a moment, but Flora's inevitable chatter brought her back to her breakfast and the excited woman who sat beside her.

"Flora, I think it's almost time. Why don't you go and see if Keyon will walk you down to the landing?" Hunter eventually interrupted the constant stream of excited chatter with a smile. Flora squealed with delight and began gathering the dishes and placing them on a tray.

"I'll take this, so the girls don't have to return," she said and hurried from the room.

"Thank you," Hunter gave her a forced smile and stood to approach Bella as Flora closed the door behind her.

"Our week is ending, Piglet and I have made the decision to send you home at the end of the weekend," he saw her look of surprise and the bottom lip catch between her teeth. "You have done nothing wrong and I will be sure to stress that to your guardians. Quite the opposite in fact," he came to sit in one of the comfortable chairs close to her and she moved to his feet.

"You did not need this training and yet you undertook it, for reasons that were both cathartic and self-serving. I do not judge you for that," he petted her hair and smiled. "I am amazed at how well you have coped with the trauma and tragedy that befell you such a short time ago when the effects of our own tragedy here still linger in the shadows." He noted the lack of surprise on Bella's face and nodded. She knew the story. It did not surprise him that she knew; the quiet, thoughtful girl would have taken in everything around her and been an understanding ear, with her own traumatic background, for those that wished to talk.

"There will be a gathering at the lodge this weekend for old friends and new," he smiled. "Then Flora and Keyon and I will accompany you back to the mainland. It is time to start healing the old wounds that I have sought to protect from further harm. I realise now that I never let those open wounds close properly by wrapping them in my protection before their time." He closed his eyes for a moment as if stealing himself.

"I cannot imagine, how you felt at the time and believe you did what you thought was the best for everybody," Bella said quietly seeing the momentary pain flitter across Hunters features risking the use of her voice to speak at that moment.

Hunters frowned at her but relaxed as he saw the worry in her face. "I think you can imagine," he said softly. "You are very brave little piglet, you could have retreated into the time before, like Flora, instead of facing the world head on and pushing yourself to re-join the ranks of the living." He pulled her head to his thigh and began petting her hair again in a soft, soothing motion. "Your bravery has pushed me to understand that this half-life we have together is not good for any of us, least of all the one I sought to protect. I have had to admit Stephen was right to condemn me and that it is time for a change."

Hunter knew this reason would sit better with Bella than tell her that she had won a small piece of his heart. That he had learned that he could enjoy and care about another girl in such a way that would fulfil his needs. He had considered letting her stay for the whole fortnight but knew it would be harder to let the girl go which inevitable he must do. She was not ready to love another as he would want and expect his pet to do.

He would set Keyon and Flora up in a well-protected home close to the clinic. From there she could receive the help she required to heal properly, away from the memories of what brought her to this point in her life. The wounds would heal for all of them and if she returned to him one day he would welcome her with open arms. If, on the other hand, Keyon and Flora's love grew, then he would learn to accept it and not have to bear witness to it. He finally admitted that this was what was best for everyone.

One final hurdle to overcome, and like Bella, he would face the world of friendship and possible love again. Who would have thought that this small pet could have been the catalyst for such change. Those who knew him well accepted the hard taciturn persona he had adopted since the event that rocked his world, but most thought him an arrogant and cruel bastard. Bella had just accepted him warts and all and still knelt at his feet despite the rocky start they had and the revelations her week here had brought her.

He knew that this was what he wanted once more, another chance to enjoy a loving pet, who revelled in his own vices and darkness as much as he did. The silence stretched as she purred comfortingly to his petting. He had planned this surprise for her after a long, heartfelt talk with Leighton about what he thought of Bella.

"There will be many guests this weekend," he broke the silence. "We will be busy hosts, and not all of the guests will understand my ways and I fear. I will have to share your attention outside of these rooms so I have a gift for you that you may take with you when you leave." Bella was surprised but said nothing instead moving her head slightly to rub against his cock and to purr loudly in appreciation though she did not know why guests were arriving or what it had to do with her.

"Ah, my greedy little piglet, always so hungry for cock, very well then," he said unzipping his pants as she nuzzled further into his groin. "You will bear the punishment if we are late to greet our guests though." He chuckled as she only purred louder and licked out at his rapidly swelling cock. He sat back and watched in pleasure as her pale, delicate lips stretched over his big black cock.

*****

Not long before lunch, Hunter and Bella emerged from his private domain. She walked on two legs but was led on a leash. She wore a white leather corset that pulled so tight so as to give her the illusion of an hour glass figure. It enhanced her breasts, in the way the demi cups pushed them together and up to spilling over the top. She wore white leather shorts so small as to barely cover as much as a pair of panties would that all did up like a corset in the front and rear and rather than the spiked paws on her feet she wore supple white leather boots.

Her gift had been a delicate jewelled collar layered over a soft leather base which sparkled as it caught the light. Hunter had told her she was indeed precious and a very valuable pet just as Stephen had portrayed her on the first night they had met.

Though she wore a discreet butt plug, the powder-puff tail was fixed to the lacing in the shorts. The only other concession to her pet persona were the white leather mittens she had worn all week and the leash on which she was being led. She had been told she could walk and talk as needed during this weekend but to do so with some thought about her place within the lodge, and her training uring the week she had been there.

They made their way down to the main room, and Bella gasped in surprise as Stephen looked up from his conversation with Leighton to survey her. She became suddenly nervous and looked back up at Hunter who showed no expression at all.

"Bella," Stephen's deep baritone filled the space, "You look remarkably healthy. Island life seems to agree with you."

"Hello, Sir Stephen," Bella gathered herself together. "It is truly a little piece of paradise here. I have been very well cared for."

"I would expect no less," Stephen gave a half smile and looked at Hunter. Bella heard an excited yelp from behind her and had barely begun to turn around when she was tackled to the floor in a heap of flying red and black limbs.

"Bella! Bella! Bella!" Tali kissed all over her face before letting her up with a giggle.

Getting to her knees, Bella looked at her friend in absolute delight and hugged her tightly before greeting her owner. "Hello, Master Mark," Bella grinned happily.

"Hi there cutie," Mark reached down to ruffle her hair before moving to shake hands in greeting with Hunter. "Thanks for the invite, I haven't been able to get away for some R & R since," he paused and looked furtively at Bella, "Well since I don't remember when. Even Mike said he was coming."

"So I heard," Hunter chuckled at his friend's obvious delight at being there. "It's been a while since I hosted a proper hunting party as well." They slapped each other on the back in shared enjoyment. "Let's have some lunch before the day fully gets away from us and the others start arriving."

"Too late, I'm afraid," Mark gathered Bella and Tali close to him. "Brace yourself little one," he smirked. Then he led the girls towards the dining room.

Once again Bella was tackled in a flurry of arms and legs and then passed around to be cuddled against broad chests and strong arms until she came to rest in the lap of Master Charles, who refused to let her go, until Hunter insisted as the host of the weekends proceedings.

Bella sat quietly beside Hunter, who fed her from his plate. Dusty too sat beside Jack and the two women grinned at each other, eager to find some time to talk. These were her friends, and she loved them, but she was happy that the Masters had come with them and that maybe she could see the glimpses of friendship and camaraderie she had so often enjoyed watching when they were with Mel. These were the people he had entrusted her to, the friends he trusted and cared for, and she needed that touchstone in her life, to remind her of the good and loving man he was, as well as his darker controlling side.

The men seemed to take forever over lunch or maybe it just seemed that way to Bella, who was eager to hug them all again. She hadn't seen Master Jack since that night at the club when she had asked Charles to speak on her behalf and allow her to return to Sire for a time. Dusty seemed her usual friendly self, but Bella knew she would have to apologise to Master Jack at some stage. Her eyes flickered to his boots under the table nervously and then back to Dusty, who seemed to understand and smiled encouragingly.

They had exited the dining hall, and Hunter had asked his guests to excuse himself and Stephen as they had a private matter to discuss. He encouraged the group to make full use of the island and the facilities and to her disappointment, called Bella to heel as he walked back to his own domain. Picking her up to ascend the levelled staircase he murmured in her ear, "Don't look so disappointed piglet, there will be plenty of time to play with your friends later."

He once again placed her on the floor and bade her heel as he made his way to his desk offering Stephen a seat. "Flora hasn't progressed much has she," Stephen said darkly as he sat.

"No," Hunter admitted. "It seems you were right, and I couldn't help her the way I wanted." Stephen grunted but said nothing eyeing Hunter critically. "I have made arrangements for her to receive some specialised help starting next week. She and Keyon will live close to Belleview, and she can attend the outpatients there. It is the best of the clinics, dealing in this type of trauma," he held up his hand as Stephen opened his mouth to speak, "Yes, just as Mel told me it was."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,507 Followers