Possessing Bella Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella had barely taken in the fur strewn bed and floor lit by an open fireplace when Stephen pinned her to the wall. Taking both her hands and pulling them up above her head in one large fist he ran his other hand down her body and lowered his head to kiss her. He had not planned to move their relationship to a sexual level so soon, but after the afternoon's events he saw no reason to deny himself now. He would find a way to deal with having to share her until she was truly his and his alone, but for now he would take her as and when he could.

His free hand found her breast and nipple pinching a twisting to hear the delightful squeals of pleasure and pain she made into his kisses and groaned in response. He lowered his zipper and undid the button pulling his cock free and roughly entered her as he picked her up and pushed her back into the wall with force. It was hard and fast and passionate as he lost himself in the feel and sound of the woman he had begun to fall in love with. The moment was all about him, and he pounded into her needing her and wanting more with every thrust.

He came hard after only a short time releasing the pent up emotions he had held at bay all night as he had struggled to treat her as a slave of Gor. He growled loudly as he reached his climax, throwing back his head and feeling her thighs shake as they wrapped around his hips knowing she had come mere seconds before him. She panted heavily her breath warm on his neck as they both came down from their endorphin fuelled high.

After long moments, he settled her back to her shaky legs and stepped back from her, "You may undress me now," he said in a husky voice.

Bella stepped forward quickly, her nimble fingers working over the leather vest revelling in the feel and smell not only of the material but the man within it. Her mouth followed her fingers as she kissed licked and nibbled at each newly revealed inch of skin as she slowly and carefully undressed him. She folded each garment as it came loose from his body and once naked she knelt before him and began to clean his cock of their mutual come.

Stephen groaned low and deep as her fluttering tongue teased him back into full rigidity, and he picked her up practically throwing her onto the fur covered bed.

*****

Bella woke slowly the following morning sore but not bruised or welt ridden like she had woken in the past. Stephen had dominated her purely with his formidable size and strength, moving and bending her to his wants and needs as he wished. She smiled, she had never imagined it could be this good without all the props that came along with the lifestyle she had chosen to remain in. She rolled to look at him finding him awake and watching her.

"Good morning, Master," she said softly and smiled.

"I have never particularly liked being addressed as Master until this particular moment," he took her in his arms and kissed her pulling her up to straddle his hips and lay over his superior form. His hand support her hips as she sat up impaling herself on his large cock. He helped her set a pace he was content with before he lifted his hands to her breasts slapping and teasing the soft flesh with his fingers.

Compared to the night before the morning was very subdued and could wear the term love making rather than fucking. Each admitting to themselves that what they felt for each other was deepening with each passing moment. Stephen knew he shouldn't get carried away. She was still committed to this training regime, and he would not interfere with it as it was. He knew it would be difficult to bear giving her over to another even for a short time, but he was becoming more confident that she was finding room within her heart for himself alongside the memory of Mel.

Despite spending a significant amount of time in bed and then in the heated sunken baths with Stephen before he took her to dress for the day, Bella felt a pang of loss as he left her with Thalia at the kitchen doorway to learn more about her role in this household over the coming weeks.

"Now," Thalia smiled, as she took a seat at the small table in a small room just off the kitchen. There were three women in the room beside her and Bella chewed her lip nervously as she looked up at Thalia. "Last night was a success for you my dear, congratulations." Bella was startled to speechlessness. Luckily Thalia continued to talk. "That sort of success on your first night here comes with some pitfalls though, mainly that you will have to work hard to live up to expectations the men now have of you." Bella furrowed her brow in confusion.

"You did well, Honey," Nyx smiled, "Even my Master had to admit grudgingly that you seemed to have taken this lifestyle seriously. He was very generous to me last night in his praise of my hand in your training." She grinned happily.

"What this means is now you will have to work doubly hard," Thalia said in a matronly way. "Nyx says that you don't have the amount of dances you will need if called on most nights. We will have to factor some training in with your schedule as a priority," she looked down at a piece of paper she held before her. "Now, Master Steelheart leaves us tomorrow morning, so that will give you more time for study," she said as if to herself. "So today will not be easy but tomorrow we will begin in earnest."

"Sorry, sorry. That silly duck caught her camisk on the stove again," another woman rushed into the room. She held a tray of toasted sandwiches and jugs of juice hefting it to one arm as she quickly placed the items on the table and took a seat. "She's in the infirmary again." She rolled her eyes.

"Heaven's above that girl is a walking disaster," Thalia clucked. "Eat, Honey, it's a long time until you will get a chance at lunch." Bella took up a sandwich as the other woman pushed a glass of juice in front of her.

"I am Talibah," she smiled. "It's so good to have you here. You served beautifully last night."

"Thank you," Bella said covering her mouth while she spoke with a mouth full of food.

"And I am Elena," the woman Bella had not met before said quietly from the other side of the table. She had heard that name referred to last night when the men were talking about dancers.

"It very nice to meet you both," Bella swallowed and returned their smiles.

"Now," Thalia began again, "You will spend the mornings in the kitchen preparing food with Talibah and me. We will show you the correct way to serve whatever is being cooked that day and any of the less widely known beverages. The afternoons will be spent with Nyx or Elena or both working on the dances you will need to perfect." She considered the page before her. "Maybe take her out into the grounds down by the stream. There is always someone in the feasting hall or the deck at the moment."

"They'll need an escort if they go that far," Talibah said thoughtfully.

"I'll talk to Arek and GreyHawk, and see if we can work something out," Thalia nodded. "In between all this you must study each Master and learn their preferences. Not only food and drink but the service and positions of the girls that attend them, I do not want to see you punished unduly like most of the new girls here. You have started well, and now the expectation will be high and some will be watching your performance just to see you fail."

Bella knew that Greyhawk was the kennel Master and that Arek held a position of authority here at the house. She was sill coming down from the endorphins of spending the night with Stephen, but she took as much as she could in of what they were saying. Mornings spent in the kitchen and afternoons dancing practise. The evenings would be spent where she wondered? Serving the Masters out on the deck? She wasn't sure how to go about that without Stephen there to guide her actions.

"Now, I will go and speak to Arek and Greyhawk about taking you out to the river starting tomorrow, do you have a dance for tonight, just in case?" Thalia asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Bella said quietly using the formal title of the First Girl. In fact, she had three or four she felt confident enough with to at least be able to get up if summoned.

"Good, then take you time here and eat with the girls while the men have breakfast. Arek will be keeping them entertained I am sure," she gave a half laugh and rolled her eyes, "That man could drive a woman to drink," she laughed and rolled her eyes heavenward but it was obvious that she adored him in a maternal way, like one would a cheeky but good-hearted rascal.

"You must have some questions now you have seen and served the men here. My descriptions can't have been that good," Nyx said as Thalia left the room.

"It's all so much to take in," Bella said softly. "The only thing I can think of to ask or at least confirm is that with my day being organised as it is, am I to assume that I will be serving out on the deck during the evening and if so where do I sit when I am not required, I mean once Master Steelheart leaves tomorrow."

"I don't think you will have to worry about that. I am sure there will be more than a few men who would have you kneel close to them but just in case there is a slave mat near the left side of the entrance to the kitchen where you can kneel if you were not required," Nyx said lightly.

"I love the food here," Elena broke into the conversation. "I could get fat if we stayed here longer than a two-week period. I would have to take up real exercise or something," she pulled a face and bit into another bacon sandwich.

They talked about life in the household for maybe another half an hour before returning to the kitchen. Both Nyx and Elena went to find their respective Masters and Talibah began some instruction on the food they generally served during the evening meals. Bella felt as if she had barely done much in the way of her chores when Stephen appeared to collect her.

After accepting a bag from Thalia, which he slung over his shoulder, he led Bella out through the foyer to the front gardens. Stephen picked her up and placed her in the saddle of a horse he had draped with a quilted blanket and stepped up into place behind her. Taking the reins in one hand, he wrapped the other arm around her and urged the horse forward. They remained silent as the horse walked across the vast expanse of well-manicured lawn that they had arrived on the evening before.

Stephen knew he was in danger of being hurt by the young woman he held. He had not wanted to be the rebound guy, the first man she opened her heart to after Mel, he had been content at the beginning to watch over her and protect her. He had not realised that in accepting the position the shareholders had offered that he would get to know her so intimately and fall in love with her even more deeply than he had suspected he might when given the time and opportunity once this training regime was over.

He had cared about other girls and even considered more than one possible candidate for his collar, but they paled in comparison to how he now felt for Bella. The last two days had taken away any self-delusions that he would willingly give her up to another if she found a lifestyle she wanted during her journey. There had not been time before they left his home nor the opportunity once they were here to show her the darkness of his true sexual nature, but today he would remedy that. Gorean men used the whip and other such devices as punishment for wayward slaves. To have her screaming in pain albeit tempered by pleasure while in the house would not have gone down well with the majority of Masters and not at all with the women.

He smiled and kicked the horse into a trot and then a gallop as he headed toward the surrounding forest lands. He had formulated this plan last night as he had watched her sleep and had discussed taking her out with him to tour the grounds with Kolton over breakfast. Kolton had grumbled but agreed because, for all intents and purposes, the girl did belong to him, but she would be expected to serve and dance on the deck again tonight.

Stephen moved the horse deeper into the forest carefully picking his way between trees and undergrowth as he followed the line of the stream that ran through the property. Stephen found a suitable spot a small distance from the stream, and any thoroughfare so as to be reasonably discreet and stopped. Stepping from the horse he tethered it to a tree and lifted Bella from the saddle.

He bent his head to kiss her deeply while holding her off the ground then spun her and lay her over the saddle. Using a generous amount of lube Stephen took his time filling her with a butt plug until the dark star of her anus was covered with a flat glittering gem. He smiled at the sight and slapped her ass leaving a pink handprint. Taking an egg he eased it inside her already wet cunt and clicked the remote to ensure it was working leaving it on a low hum.

Taking a length of soft nylon rope from his saddle bag he threaded it beneath her and wrapped it around her waist leaving the long end between her and the saddle. He took a butterfly and parting the moist folds of her cunt placed it over her clit setting it at a low hum to mirror the egg. He then pulled the length of rope between her legs tying it off at the back. The considerable remaining length was then used to secure her hands to the small of her back.

Stephen took her from the saddle, the small young woman so light in his arms he kissed her relishing her breathlessness and obvious heat. Placing her on her feet gently, he took the remaining rope and pulled it over her shoulder and began to bind her breasts. While not overly large they were still sizable enough to bind tightly and he stood back once he had completed the rope work and secured the end back over the opposite shoulder to her waist and surveyed his handiwork. He felt his cock jump in excitement as she gazed back at him with eyes full of need and desire. She panted open mouthed and let out whimpering mewls that were music to his ears.

Bella could feel the tell-tale butterflies building in her tummy. He had totally overwhelmed her with his need the evening before and now she could feel all of his dominance and control rising to the surface in a way she hadn't known before. It was as if he had held back a core part of himself from her. She could see the pleasure in his eyes and face and it made her excited that she could cause the usually stoic Sir Stephen to drop the veneer of control he held tightly over his own emotions at work and home. The only person she had seen him drop the façade for previously had been Pete but that moment had only been brief glimpses before the façade was firmly put back into place.

Stephen would have enjoyed using a flogger or a crop on the gorgeously bound girl who stood before him and once again cursed the timing of their deepening relationship. He could not leave her with welts to explain to a group of men who would see them as marks of a wicked slave who required punishment. The soft rope was tied loosely enough so as not to mark her badly, and he had brought the aloe to ease her skin once he had sated his need. It was only after her words in his home the previous day that he had quickly packed these few toys in case he found the time and opportunity to use her as he desired. After last night, he had determined to make it happen.

Returning to the horse he took the quilted rug and placed it on the ground uttering the first words he had spoken to her since they had left the house, "Kneel, little one."

Caught between calling him Master or Sir Bella panted as she knelt before him and looked up as the toys began to vibrate harder making her body tremble in need before he had even touched her. Stephen squatted down before her and took her rapid swelling nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"I want you under no illusions about what becoming mine will mean for you," his voice was low and husky. She grimaced keening in a high pitched squeal as he twisted the pinched nipples making her eyes water and her body quiver. "I will not share you as openly as this training regime you have undertaken permits. Nor will I hold back in my use of the tools you became accustomed to with Mel. I am required to here in this place, because they have laws and rules within this enclave that I will not break," he leaned forward kissing her open mouth swallowing the cry she emitted as once again he twisted her nipples cruelly. "Nor will I give another man the idea that you require punishment."

Bella blinked tears away from her eyes. Her body betrayed how aroused his sadistic side had made her as he released one of her nipples to slap her stuffed and buzzing cunt a smile playing at his lips when he lifted the evidence of her arousal to his nose and breathed in her scent. Bella took a deep breath trying to slow down the building need she felt to cum then and there.

"You may cum as you need," Stephen gave her a rare grin hearing her sucking in deep breaths. "I have never been one to deny a girl pleasure when she receives all that I give her so happily." Once again he slapped her cunt, and she arched up thrusting her hips out toward his hand as if welcoming the contact. Preparing to stand back up he took bother her nipples between his fingers pinching hard before twisting them again causing her to cry out and more tears to flow. He leaned forward and licked a tear from her cheek then stood before her freeing his cock from the confines of his pants.

He didn't even have to ask, as she watched him avidly while he kicked off his pants, she eagerly held her mouth open, wanting and even needing to taste him on her tongue. Stephen stepped forward, he tried to hold back his own desires letting her taste and tease him with a fluttering tongue. He stood still letting her set the pace and get used to the size of his cock in her mouth, but she was beyond thinking and drove her head forward swallowing as muchof him as she could with each movement. His hands twined roughly into her hair pulling it away from her face, and when she tilted her head up to him looking up at him with teary eyes, he let his need take over.

Her jaw hung slackly as he sawed in and out of her willing mouth and throat. He felt her arch up against his legs and the vibrations of her throat as she howled around his cock, her climax slamming into her as he took his own pleasure. She continued to shake and squeal around his cock as he gritted his teeth and continued the fuck her mouth.

Unable to hold back more than a few minutes longer he pulled back slightly and came all over her lips and tongue revelling in the sight of her wet tear stained face as the spittle and cum dripped down her chin to her swollen breasts. Bella swayed unsteadily held up only by the grip Stephen had on her hair. Her eyes fluttered and he slowly lowered her down onto the quilted rug coming to sit beside her and pull her into his arms. Kissing her forehead, he held her while she shook and came down from her high, turning of the buzzing toys to give her some small respite.

A noise behind them made him turn around as he enjoyed the feeling of Bella's relaxed body against his own. He was startled to see Arek riding away from where he had obviously witnessed Stephen's use of his slave. Arek was a lot of things, but he would not judge them harshly after witnessing this. He would need to speak to him later but for now he was unconcerned. He looked down at the beautiful girl who rested with her eyes closed in his arms and gently began to untie her bindings. He had chosen a secluded space close to the stream so they could refresh in the cool clean water. Once they were both sufficiently recovered he carried her to the stream to ease away the marks left by the rope.

They ate the lunch that Stephen had picked up from the kitchen when they had departed that morning and lay contentedly together on the rug in the solitude of the forest. They spoke of his departure in the morning and what that would mean for her within the household but mostly they were comfortable with the long silences that had begun from the time they left the house.