Possessing Bella Ch. 14

Story Info
Her time in Gor ends abruptly.
10.6k words
4.79
36.2k
33

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,507 Followers

Authors Note: This is a chapter in this series primarily based in BDSM practises. If that is not to your tastes please stop reading and find one of the other wonderful stories on this site more suited to your kink. Thank you once again to everyone who leaves comments and feedback on my writing, it is much appreciated. Thank you very much to Aisielynn who graciously offered to edit this chapter for me I am sure you will notice the big improvement. ~ellie

*

Stephen's farewell, when he left, had been short and devoid of any sentiment at all. While enjoying the protection of the home in which she dwelt, it was to one man she was handed to and who she had obeyed without question all week. Arek had treated her as little more than a maid and a trophy piece to be shown off during the gatherings on the deck or in the banquet hall. For the most part, it seemed he just liked to watch her.

It seemed no matter where she went during the week Arek was close by, watching. Whether that be her chores or dancing lessons out near the river. Her small chest had been moved from the kennels to Arek's room. She spent her nights chained by an ankle cuff to the foot of his bed as she slept on a small pallet several inches off the cold stone floor.

Bella bathed him and laundered his clothes. She fetched and served him his food and drink. She always felt his off-handed lack of any emotional response to her, and it confused her. On one hand, he seemed so caring, looking after and protecting her from any unwanted advances yet as long as she continued to serve and dance he treated her as no more than a show pony. She was praised when she performed well and given treats, like a sip of Ka-la-na. If she had ever disappointed she got a swift formal rebuke, "Do it again but this time do it properly, girl," but nothing more.

Falling in easily with the routines of the household, Bella happily took on extra chores to fill her days. Arek left to ride the grounds after breakfast each morning leaving her in the care of Thalia and Nyx to do her chores and the tasks she had asked her to do. More than not he returned hastily to watch her. In the afternoons, he would accompany her to dance lessons with Nyx and Elena. Then in the evenings, she would kneel beside him on the deck and wait to be summoned to dance or given to offer service to the men of Gor.

The graceful movements she had to think about so carefully when she had first arrived became second nature to her as she flowed through her daily routines and counted the days until Stephen's return. It was not at all like she had thought it would be here. She wondered if that was because of the limitations Stephen had put on her by collaring her and giving her into Arak's protection in his absence.

Thursday evening as they settled to their respective mattresses, Arek's voice sounded in the darkness, "Steelheart returns this weekend."

"Yes Master, Sunday I believe but only for the one night he said," Bella gave as much information as she knew. It was more of a statement than a question, and she had answered only because of the inflection in his voice.

"Tomorrow you will ride with me. I will inform Thalia," Arak's voice sounded thoughtful now, but hearing him turn in his bed as if ending the conversation Bella offered nothing more than a whispered assent.

"Yes, Master."

The following morning after breakfast they rode out, following the stream to an artificial beach upon the shore of a small dam. Bella's breath was taken away by the sheer size and beauty of the place as they came out of the surrounding rainforest.

"This place is amazing," her voice carried the awestruck shock she felt.

"It should be," Arak chuckled. "It has taken long enough to create with a little help from my friends."

"You made this?" Bella forgot her place as he picked her up and pulled her from the back of the horse, still looking around in wonder.

"It's a long story but simply put, yes," Arak nodded, pride showing in his tone. "Come sit with me, girl," he led the horse to a shaded section where medium sized boulders had been placed under overhanging palm trees.

Calling her girl had brought her back to where she was and who she was with rapidly. She followed no more than two paces behind him, and when he took a seat on a rock, she cleared a patch in the grainy sand and knelt beside him. He reached out and petted her hair as he did when praising her for her dancing or serving abilities during the evening. They stayed like that as a long silence grew between them. Arak cleared his throat more than once as if about to speak but seemingly changed his mind. Standing and walking towards the horse, Arak retrieved a water skin taking a long draft before returning to her and offering the same.

"Thank you, Master," Bella smiled. "It's going to be a hot day," she looked up toward where the sun hung perhaps midway on its morning journey.

Arak frowned then looked at her intently. "For today, let us drop the Gorean personas and speak plainly and truthfully. I find you remarkably interesting, which is not something I say often and would like you to speak to me as yourself while we are here on this beach."

Taken aback, Bella's mouth dropped open momentarily but she caught herself and nodded, "As you wish, Master." She was unsure what this would mean to a Gorean man but what choice did she have really out here in the wilderness.

"I know who you are, Bella Biancotti. I also know that the death of your Master was a tragic loss for many people. I did not know him that well. Aside of the occasional casual meeting at the club when I was in town visiting Mike, I didn't know him at all," he admitted. "I also know that being here is little more than a learning experience for you and that collar on your neck is merely a required prop for your education here." He scrutinised her to see her reaction to his words.

"That is all truth," Bella said quietly. "Had anyone asked me I would have been forthcoming, but girls are not asked much here except to serve or dance." She took a breath and went on, "I did not ask for this collar. While I gratefully accepted it and the protection it affords me, I would have just as happily worn that of a house slave or the collar of a man I was given here for my two week stay. I believe the concern was for my freedom after the event that precipitated the collaring and name change." Arak continued to scrutinise her, saying nothing.

"I do not want you to misunderstand my words. I care for Sir Stephen very much and may at some point in the future beg him to return this collar to my neck. That time is not now though as I have made commitments to others that I will not put aside or break. That's not the girl that I am or the girl I wish to be seen as," she said with conviction.

"That is very admirable. Tell me about these commitments," He seemed genuinely curious. Bella took her time and explained how she had become Mel's and her naivety when it came to the lifestyle. She explained the training he had originally set up for her. How she had asked those friends of Mel to allow her to explore and learn as he had wanted within their various lifestyles, making her more able to appreciate what it was she wanted from it herself.

"You are an intelligent girl. That is a trait I hold highly, unlike my brethren here," Arek admitted. "I enjoy the sentiments of Gor. There is no place for weakness within it. Even the beauty and grace of the slaves masks an inner strength designed to endure. The girls without the mental ability to think on their feet do not last long here no matter how beautiful and sensuous they are." He paused seeming to study her again.

"Mike says you are a business woman when you are not learning about the lifestyle," he tilted his head as if trying to see that in her.

"It is true that Mel left me a great deal of his company when he died as he did with his club though to a much lesser extent. In both cases, my guardians manage my shares and vote on my behalf when I am not there or have no knowledge of the issues at hand. Within the company, I have begun to set up my own small retail business which I am enjoying building with a little help from my friends," she smiled quoting him from earlier.

"Tell me of these guardians," he asked and took a package of cookies from the saddle bag before coming to sit with her again. He offered her one and made sure the water skin was within reach.

"I have two, one who looks after the business side of my inheritance and helps me understand more about the business world. The other," she smiled thinking of Rob, "is like an indulgent father figure who offers me guidance in all areas of my life, protects me and loves me. I am very lucky to have them both." She considered her words for a moment.

"It sometimes feels that all of Mel's inner circle are my guardians though, ready to swoop down and grab me should I put a foot wrong. It can be a bit claustrophobic at times. I look forward to the freedom of coming to places like this because it allows me to step away from that for a little while," she chewed her lip and looked up at him. "It's my own doing of course, after the trauma of... the accident; I was a basket case and needed that sort of looking after." Bella sighed at the admission.

Arak had taken the time to read about the accident and the fact that she had been trapped in a bullet-ridden car with two dying men. He would have been surprised if she wasn't traumatised to some degree but he said nothing about that time in her life. He knew next to nothing about the girl before him and he wanted to know who she was now, not what she had been.

"I don't worry much about the past except to acknowledge that it shapes who we are now. It is the now that I am interested in, girl," he said rather sternly. "I wish to know why you are here, what motivates you to this lifestyle. If you are just a very good actor or if you have a genuinely submissive soul."

Bella once again spoke at length. She detailed her naivety and how her time with Sire had taught her about her likes and dislikes as well as her limitations. More importantly the rules of safe, sane and consensual sex he had lectured her about. She spoke about how Hunter had shown her that even though she was broken she was not beyond repair and she wanted that deep love built on an unassailable sense of trust and admiration in her life again. Finally, she spoke of Stephen and the multi-faceted layers in his personality. He had made her realise that she could never find that love by experiencing these two week play dates, that it was something that needed to be built over time.

"And now you are here experiencing the beauty and barbarity of Gor," Arak finished for her. "What have you learned so far in your time here?" He leaned forward as he spoke. She was highly astute in her observations and her lessons learned, and he wondered how she had interpreted this world for herself.

"I have found that I need a voice or at least someone who will listen to my voice when I have something to say other than, Yes, Master or how may I serve you Master. Even if it's only in the quiet of the night or times that we are alone. I like having my voice heard and being allowed choices," she chewed her lip wondering if she had just insulted him when he laughed long and hard.

"I struggle with that too, sometimes," he continued to laugh good-naturedly. "I often wonder what goes on inside your head when you chew your lip like that. It seems so much more than a nervous habit." Bella giggled self-consciously and stopped chewing her lip. "Tell me what you were thinking just then?" Arak asked gently.

"That I have told you my story so far. I do not know enough about you to know if my last words would have offended you," she said quietly and again he laughed long and loud.

"I am not like the men you are used to associating with, girl. I'm a landscaper," he held out his callous rough hands. "I admit I have a degree as an architect, but it was always landscaping that appealed to me rather than the buildings. Once I worked that out, I went back to school part-time and did horticulture, became an apprentice with a mason and made friends with a few of the trades who showed me the basics of plumbing and carpentry. That way I could build the things I wanted as I wanted." He turned to look at her and smiled widely.

"This," he patted the rough granite he sat on, "is what I love though. Natural rock and stone make a landscape. They change the mood of a place just by putting them in a water feature or polishing them up a bit. I aspire to real old school stone masonry but at best I am a hack," he said self-deprecatingly.

"You should go and visit Sir Stephen's castle. They are restoring the stone work there, and it looks almost perfect," Bella enthused.

"Lives in a castle, does he?" Arak said in a mocking tone and shook his head. "I might just have to check that out." He stood once again. "Let's swim and then you can begin flirting with me properly, who knows, now that I know that collar holds little value here, you may even get a reaction from me," he smirked and began pulling off his shirt.

Once more Bella marvelled at his bodybuilder's physique, realising now that his work was probably the reason for it if he was lugging around huge granite boulders. Unabashed, he stripped to the skin and held out his hand for her to join him. Standing, she shed her camisk easily and squealed as he picked her up and ran towards the chilly water.

Swimming out to the centre, Arak pulled himself up on a submerged rock. "In the dry season you can see this rock standing up like a pedestal in the centre of the dam," he announced. "Come," he pulled her up onto the smooth and slightly slippery surface. "Its polished surface creates a myriad of patterns when the sun hits the water beneath it. You will return when it is visible, we have had far too much rain lately to see it properly." She watched as Arak dove from the pedestal and began to float on his back a small distance away.

Unsure if it was the challenge he put forth or her own vanity that drove her, Bella decided to play the flirting game. She had been playing it all week in the evenings with her dances to see if she could get a reaction from the usually distant Arak. She slipped down into the water, soaking her hair and climbed back up on to the pedestal getting carefully to her feet. Arak splashed some water at her, and she smiled sweetly and put a finger to her lips, humming a sweet little melody.

Rotating her hips in small slow circles, she reached up gathering her hair and twisting it as her arms rose sinuously above her head, draining the water from her hair down over her body. She arched back slightly balancing precariously on the polished stone beneath her feet and pulled the twisted rope of her hair forward tilting her head back enjoying the small drops of water that squeezed from its length.

Letting go of her hair, she followed the droplets over the curves of her shoulders and down over her breasts cupping them and pushing them up before running her thumbs over the excited pointed nipples. Her humming continued to drive her hips as her hands moved slowly down and over them accentuating the movement before momentarily dipping between her soft thighs and brushing the dina mark she bore to mark her slavery in Gor.

She let her knees buckle and she slowly lowered to kneel widely exposing the dina mark and fluttering her hands away like the wings of a butterfly, exposing herself to the man so eagerly watching her. She leaned forward scooping the water from the dam up in large double handfuls to wash down over her body, the small hum continuing throughout.

Feeling better balanced, she arched backwards and took her breasts in her hands again, massaging them roughly as her hips rocked to the unheard rhythm of her melody. The sun warmed her body just as the water cooled it, and she heard Arak swim closer as she danced and displayed herself for his enjoyment.

Her hips thrust forward then as she wantonly showed her heat, glistening between her legs, leaning all the way back until her hair became filled with water again. Kneeling up, the water ran down over shoulders to pool in the cups of her hands under her breasts teasing the nipple that had warmed again under the sun's summer rays. She risked a peek at him as her hips rocked towards his floating form, and she smiled seeing his own eyes glued to her.

Bella slid her hand down over her belly her, humming interrupted momentarily by a seductive purr as she let a hand trail between her legs and over the soft glistening lips of her cunt. She stared at Arak and in a move that even surprised her she licked her lips slowly making them glisten as equally as her lower lips. She pulled her hands down to her knees realising she was becoming too carried away.

Arak edged closer to the pedestal and growled with a husky voice, "What of Steelheart when you dance so lewdly for another man?"

"He gave me to your keeping and instructed me to serve you in all ways, regardless of his feelings of ownership," Bella panted truthfully. She raised her hands once again to the glistening lips of her cunt, letting a finger slide between them to tickle at her clit. She could feel the sweetness of his desire washing over her and embolden continued. "I have wondered why you were never moved to touch me this way."

It was then that she felt his hand on her inner thigh urging her legs wider. She looked up and gazed into his eyes purring, "How may this girl serve you today, Master?"

Arek pulled her from the pedestal where the depth of the water would not hinder him and dragged her a short distance back to the shore. He pushed her to her back in the shade on the discarded palm fronds of the trees that swayed in the gentle breeze and dove between her legs, seeking the source of her heat. His rough calloused hands gripped her thighs as he held them widely and split the lips of her cunt with his tongue.

He ate her wildly using not only his tongue, but his teeth on her clit, sending jolts of white hot pain lancing into her brain and causing her to cry out. After what seemed like an age in which she came so close to ecstasy but he never let her quite go over the edge, he stood up and grabbed a water skin and threw it at her.

"Clean my cock and then I will give you the fucking you deserve," he growled.

Bella uncorked the water and sank to her knees before him with a whimpering, "Yes Master," that held all of her pent up need and heat. She splashed the water over his cock liberally and then began to kiss and lick any fine granules away spitting them to the sand beside her. Having cleaned his cock and sucked his balls thoroughly, she felt his hand tangle into her hair and dropped the water skin.

"Fuck," he gave her little chance to get used to his size as he thrust further and further until she held him all, and he pulled her head tightly to his pelvis choking her momentarily. When he pulled her away, she gulped at the fresh air but kept her mouth open wanting more. "You really are a masochistic little slut aren't you?" He thrust into her wide open mouth again. "I saw Steelheart fuck you as you were all trussed up like a pig ready for the spit."

A small spark in Bella's brain registered his words with shock, but she had little time to take them in as he used her mouth roughly. He gripped her hair hard making her squeal loudly around his cock. "Fuck!" he roared at the empty artificial beach and painted her tongue with his cum.

Once recovered, they swam again and ate a pre-packaged lunch from the kitchen. Although he had said, they would drop the affectations of being Gorean for the day she still knelt and obeyed his every command, and he kept his alpha personality intact. Even without all of the fanfare and trappings of the Gor lifestyle it was who they truly were at heart. They talked a great deal about their day to day lives. Bella enjoyed his curiousity about her as much as his lack of knowledge about Mel and the men who surrounded her daily on all sides, protecting her from the world at large. It felt strange to not have that cloud of the past year hanging over her.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,507 Followers