Possessing Bella Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you were taught the rules of this room well," his deep voice rumbled. "I should have expected as much. I believe, my beautiful little one, that this will be a night to remember for the both of us." There was no mistaking the lust in his voice as he pulled a black cloth from the box beside the chair. "Close your eyes and relax, little one," he instructed as he carefully blindfolded her, effectively removing any memory of being here in this room with Mel as she listened only to his voice.

After he tied the blindfold snugly at the back of her head, he took both her hands in his and started leading her forward. She relaxed even further into her rapidly narrowing perception as her sense of hearing and touch were exponentially heightened. She could hear his footsteps and the swish of his pants as he walked, she could feel his hands holding hers, but all else was gone until he stopped and released her hands.

Now she could hear assorted clicks and rattles as he moved around her. Finally, she felt him lift her wrist to wrap a wide soft leather cuff around it. She shivered. He continued until all four of her limbs had been cuffed in the soft leather restraints. Her nose twitched at the scent, and without thinking she lifted a cuffed wrist to her face to better smell the aroma of well cared for leather. Taking her hand from her face with a cluck of his tongue, she could feel him attach clips to each cuff. He then gently pulled her forward and guided her hands to the smooth wood arms of what she believed to be a large cross. She had remembered seeing them but had never been bound to one before. The vision of a woman bound to a similar cross at the club almost made her panic when she realized what was about to happen. The whips and large canes that she found so harsh danced in her mind.

She knew Stephen had skill with all manner of whips, canes and floggers. Having been mentored by Mel, and after the scene near the river several weeks ago, she knew he was a sadist like him when it came to the giving of pain. But she trusted him and had surrendered to his desires at that moment. With that thought in her mind bringing her added pleasure, she breathed deeply and sought that deep dark place within herself that revelled in the erotic pain she knew he would lavish on her.

He made sure her feet were firmly planted before attaching the cuffs on her ankles to the bottom rings ensuring her thighs were wide and open to him. When she was secured to the cross, he gently stroked his hands over her body as if relishing the as yet unmarked pale skin of her back and ass. He then stopped abruptly and moved away. She could hear him moving around behind her. Just as suddenly as his hands had left her, his hand was on her shoulder again, bracing her as he stroked a heavy leather flogger down her back. The soft leather strands felt cool and sensuous on her heated skin, and she purred softly. Grateful that it was not the hard bamboo of a cane or the plaited coil of a cutting whip, she relaxed further into her need for this kind of painful pleasure.

"You know your safeword, and you know that I will respect it," he whispered next to her ear, his voice deep and husky. "Listen to my voice little one. Listen and relax. Let it all flow through you like the pain slut I know you to be. You are the most beautiful and precious creature I have ever known. I adore you so much." He stepped back, and she shivered at the loss of contact. Then the first warm sting of the flogger hit across her ass, making her squeak more from the reality of her anticipation. The blindfold making her imagination dream up the size and look of the flogger that had caressed her skin so gently.

Her body heated, and the adrenaline mixed with the endorphins within her to feed her need for this as much as her need for the man wielding the flogger. The thuds of the flogger took on a rhythm that she surrendered to. He moved it up her back, across her shoulders, back down to her ass and then down the backs of her thighs. The leather strands brought the blood to the surface of her skin and made her nerves sing. Instead of anticipating and tensing despite herself as each blow fell, she relaxed and let her head drop forward to rest on the cross. She whimpered softly as he started to pick up the tempo; the strokes rained down faster on her, and she wondered if he was using a flogger in each hand.

Bella gave in to the pain and let it flood her with endorphins. Her whimpering turned to cries, and she could feel the tears coursing down her cheeks as the mix of pain and endorphins pushed her higher into a cloud of painful pleasure. Just as she felt like she was reaching some new heights, the flogging stopped, and she almost cried out to beg for more.

It was barely a moment later that she felt his hand connect with her ass and his body press up against her heated form. His hand came up between her legs to cup her sex. Then two of his fingers slid into her in one fluid motion. He knew exactly how and where to stroke at the front wall of her wet cunt, and she cried out as her orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave. She lost herself in all sensation, grateful for the restraints that held her upright as her body shook and bucked in her delirium. Wave after wave assaulted her until she came back to reality to feel him kissing her neck and shoulder and murmuring unintelligibly in her ear.

Gasping and sobbing, she felt him take her down from the cross and remove her blindfold but she kept her eyes closed tightly as the last tears escaped her eyes. She had never felt anything like that, even when she had come close with Mel she had lost consciousness in the end and woken up clean and in her bed with him beside her. Stephen picked her up into his arms, and she blinked open her eyes, adjusting to the light as she gazed up at him, a haze of euphoria covering her eyes as she continued to shake in his arms.

He moved back over to the large leather chair and sitting down, he held her gently in his lap just as Mel used to after an intense scene. Except this wasn't Mel and as her eyes focused and locked on his, she could see the care and concern that Mel had always shown but more, so much more. She could see the love and gratitude he had that she had surrendered so completely to him mixed with his still apparent desire. She smiled and whispered hoarsely, "Thank you, Master, that was incredible."

Overwhelmed, Stephen pulled her fiercely to his chest and growled in a low guttural way as if he was a giant bear rather than the big man that had just given her so much pleasure. Her eyes closed again, and she relaxed into his warm embrace, the flood of endorphins still singing through her veins. A strong hand lifting her chin woke her out of her daze. She opened her eyes to see him smiling down at her before his lips claimed hers in a deep, passionate kiss. She opened herself completely to the kiss, and he rumbled again, his arms tightening around her body.

Looking into her eyes for a few moments as he stroked her hair, he then eased her off his lap and down to where she could kneel in front of the chair. Standing, he began to disrobe. She watched as each piece of clothing fell away, mesmerized by his sheer size and masculinity. When his pants slipped down to pool at his feet, she automatically reached out to help him step out of the legs and then folded the pants carefully before laying them next to her pile of clothes. Then she took back her position kneeling, her eyes lowered, as her cheeks flamed at the sudden need she felt to taste him and feel him enter her body.

Leaning down, he petted her hair briefly before grabbing it in a bunch and reefing her head back roughly so she looked up at his huge form hovering over her. She felt small and vulnerable at that moment, and she whimpered both in anticipation and a painful need for him.

He stepped close to her and pulled her face in to press against his groin. Watching as she breathed deeply and rubbed her cheek and lips against the hardness of his cock. She squirmed and rolled her hips and softly whimpered while he held her almost immobile against his groin. Releasing his hold slightly, his eyes remained glued to her face as she kissed the tip of his cock and slowly parted her lips, sucking him into the warm cavern of her mouth.

Bella savoured the taste of his flesh. Her lips and tongue melded themselves snugly around his shaft before sliding deeper. Filling her mouth, she found it hard to roll or flutter her tongue but the small movements she could make brought forth a low growl of approval. She felt him tighten his hold on her hair, and he started moving slowly in and out of her mouth. He pushed in hard, and she had no time to relax her throat muscles before he attempted to slide in all the way, making her gag and choke on the hard cock.

Spittle dripped from her lips and chin to her heaving chest as he attempted to drive his cock all the way into her throat several more times before succeeding. He pulled her face against his pelvis, the hair there tickling at her nose. Yanking her head off his cock suddenly and pulling to it backwards, she was left gasping, whimpering and staring up at him with her own hot lust written clearly all over her tear stained and drool laden face.

His growl seemed more desperate to even his ears. He bent and lifted her up, carting her to a single balance beam and placing her over it like a rag doll. While it was the perfect height for his use, she had no foot or hand hold so he placed a hand in the middle of her back until she gained some equilibrium. Then he thrust into her. He reached down, pulling her up by the hair and wrapped a large hand around her throat, holding her in place as he drove into her like a man possessed.

Once again surrendering completely to his needs, Bella felt herself rising inexorably toward a new climax. She flexed her muscles around him, and she heard his growl turn to a roar as he started to move faster and harder. His hand tightened around her throat, and her breathing became even more laboured as she hung over the narrow beam at his mercy. He shifted once again and the head of his cock pressed and rubbed against her inner sensitive spots, and she gurgled loudly as her cry was muffled by her constricted throat.

She could feel her cum gush and flow around their joined bodies as he kept slamming into her, keeping the pleasure at its peak. Again, her body jerked and shook as she rode a wave of pleasure that never seemed to end. She had never felt this kind of intense and prolonged pleasure before. A tiny part of her brain marvelled at it as she struggled for air and understanding of how he could make her feel so much more than any other had, including Mel. She had barely had the thought when suddenly it was over. He was still and she could breathe easily, sucking huge lungful's of air into her deprived body.

Pulling her from the beam, he staggered back the few feet to the big chair and sat with her cradled in his arms. Both sat in silence, recovering from the intensity of the scene. He wanted nothing more at that moment than to claim her as his own with the single word "Mine". Instead, he swallowed it down and began kissing her neck gently. With what little breath she had regained she whispered, "Thank you, Master. I have no words to explain how I feel right now, exhilarated barely scratches the surface."

"I do," he rumbled breathily close to her ear, "But they would not be fair to either of us."

Understanding and lifting her eyes to his, she placed a hand on his chest where his heart beat still thundered and whispered, "Soon, perhaps."

They remained sitting in the large chair in silence. Exhausted by the scene, Bella closed her eyes for what she thought to be a few moments, only to wake up the next morning to her alarm. She was naked but clean and in her own bed. Stretching, she felt the after effects of the intense scene and knew she would have to dress carefully for work today. Taking in the room around her, she wondered why it was so dark still, then she looked at the clock and realised it was three thirty am.

"Urgh," she groaned and rolled over pulling the cover tightly around her.

"Oh no, you don't little brat," Stephen's voice sounded full of mirth in the darkness of her room. "Get up and shower. You have a big day to get to."

"It's too early and well, last night..." she groaned but sat up despite her words and blinked her eyes open.

"That was the most exquisite gift of yourself you gave me last night. It is no excuse, however, to ignore the real world and commitments you've made," he sat on the edge of the bed. Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her deeply. "You're going to the markets this morning with Jake," he jogged her memory when they broke the long kiss.

"Oh gosh! Yes!" Bella leapt from the bed and hurried to the bathroom to shower and do her hair. When she emerged, Stephen had laid out clothes for her on the bed. Realising time was tight, she didn't question it but rather dressed as quickly as she could considering one of the items was a corset. Luckily it did up in the front rather than requiring another person to help her as some of the other corsets did. When she emerged fully dressed from her room, she found Stephen sitting in the living room reading what she assumed were messages on his phone.

"You look beautiful as always," he smiled and stood, walking towards her with a glass of juice.

"Thank you, Master," she said softly unsure of whether to revert to Sir Stephen in the light of day. She hung her jacket over the back of a chair and took the juice from him, sipping at it as he ran his hand down her back and over her hip to pull her closer to him.

"I am not sure I ever told you what an affect good corsetry can have on me," he pressed his groin into her belly, showing exactly what effect the hidden garment was having on him. "I know of a little boutique in an out of the way spot where I would like to take you to be fitted properly for one in my preferred style. Maybe we could go this weekend?" He knew he shouldn't crowd her or push her, but he couldn't stop himself. She had rapidly become the focus of his thoughts, no matter where he was in his day in recent weeks.

"I didn't have anything planned," Bella said easily, "But I am a bit overwhelmed with how much work I have to catch up on now. Can we see how the week pans out, please, Sir Stephen?" His brow furrowed and she held back a sigh as she explained, "I am never sure what to call you now, in the playroom last night and in Gor it was natural to call you Master. Here, in the real world where I have a career and responsibilities to other people, it feels right to call you Sir Stephen. I don't know what I am supposed to say anymore. My life has become a labyrinth of protocols."

Stephen could hear the anxiety and confusion creep into her voice and knew he was the cause of it. Dorothea was right. He was pushing her too hard. "They sound like reasonable distinctions to me, and ones I can live with for now." He chuckled, making light of the situation in an effort to calm her anxiety.

A soft knock at the door heralded Jake's arrival, and Bella left for what she realised was going to be a very long day.

*****

Bella set the table between checking the oven, this was no gourmet meal but she had enjoyed preparing it. She had managed her time well but was drained from lack of sleep and traipsing around the produce markets before the crack of dawn. Still it was her first dinner party, and she felt excited about it.

Charles and Sera arrived first and took advantage of the time alone, quizzing Bella on everything that was going on in her life and having her show them around her new apartment. It was the first time Bella could remember being grateful that these were fully serviced apartments as she opened the door to her spotless bathroom. The other four guests all arrived together, with Steven and Rob carrying in bottles of wine and champagne.

"Don't worry Dianne. I am sure Bella has something suitably non-alcoholic for you and Sera," Rob chuckled.

"Not feeling well, my dear?" Charles asked as he kissed her cheek.

"Something like that," she smiled.

"Well, don't stand there. Please come in and have a seat," Bella bubbled with nerves and excitement.

The dinner went off without a hitch, and as they all sat around complimenting Bella's skill and Sera finished her second dessert, Charles finally broached the subject of why she had asked him to come.

"Bella, this has been a lovely evening but when you invited me I got the distinct impression you wanted to discuss something?" he eyed her curiously.

"I did. I mean I do. What I want to say is, I have some questions about the arrangements put in place regarding me with the other stakeholders," she said without using the word training.

"I don't wanna talk about no boring business stuff," Sera said with a pout.

"You know," Rob broke into the conversation. "Dianne has a big secret she won't tell anyone, and I bet if you showed her around Bella's new apartment, you might just be able to get it out of her."

"I loooooove secrets," Sera said exaggeratedly then pursed her cupid bow lips and smiled mischievously at Dianne. "Let's go see if Bella's bed is as bouncy as it looks!"

"So much for that secret," Kurt rolled his eyes as Dianne laughed and followed Sera away from the table, knowing Kurt would fill her in later.

"I don't want to be seen as a brat or the type of girl who breaks commitments. I have every intention of honouring those I made to the five original men that Mel had made the agreement with," Bella began. "It's just that when I left that night, you had opened it up to anyone else who wanted to be involved in the training schedule. That meant Leon and Josie could add their names to the list..."

"They both did," Charles confirmed.

"What happens if I find a Master I would like to be with, perhaps even take his collar?" She said almost too quietly to be heard. "What happens if I find that before the training is ended and they do not approve of what I am doing? What if I do not wish to accept more than what Mel had asked for me in favour of a chosen Master?"

Stephen was a little stunned and elated. He knew she would ask to have more of the specifics of her training explained to her, but not this particular question. He kept his face impassive. Rob and Kurt exchanged a long knowing look.

"Did you know?" Kurt asked. "Is this why you were so generous yesterday?"

"I thought at some point in time but I hadn't thought it would be so soon," Rob shrugged. "No one has said anything to me." He narrowed his eyes at Bella, "Something you want to tell me, little brat?" Rob turned his gaze on Stephen and then back to her.

Charles had watched the small group, and the looks each of them exchanged before speaking again. "I suggest someone tell me what is going on," He did not sound pleased.

"Bella and I have spent a great deal of time together over recent months. I have come to care for her very deeply and have expressed my interest in furthering our relationship by offering her some training while she is here in the city and working," Stephen said easily. "She is an easy girl to develop feelings for," he turned and smiled at her. "In turn, she has expressed her desire to get to know me better on a personal level beyond the friendship we now enjoy. Being an obedient girl, however, she has also stated that she can make no commitments while the training program exists and that she is beholden to her guardians." Stephen felt like a young man trying to date a girl with three over-protective fathers at that moment.

"Is this true, little one?" Charles asked.

"Yes, Master Charles," Bella nodded.

"You knew it?" He turned to Rob and then to Kurt.

"I think we could see their growing affections before they even realised they had those feelings," Kurt guffawed.