Possessing Bella Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I called Dianne and asked about your style at home," Andrew said, indicating a board labelled cosy Italian farmhouse. That Bella had to admit was much more her mother's style than her own. "Then I called Dorothea, who said Vintage Modern," he pointed to another board. Bella was happier with that description.

"And that one?" Bella pointed to a board labelled Urban Jungle.

"Sort of a combination of both of us merging the new jewellery you haven't mentioned yet," Chelsea fluttered her fingers at her throat and smiling as Bella blushed and fingered the collar and pendant that now hung around her neck. "And some of the floral fabric from here and the vintage furniture from there with a bit of a modern concrete twist in the display cases."

"Team effort then?" Bella tilted her head, looking at the style board. "I like it for the bedroom and bathroom, but the office needs to look like an office. The other partners don't have over the top themes," she said thoughtfully. "I do like the idea of maintaining a few display cases, though. Some of these items will remain here with me."

She discussed her likes and dislikes for a while longer before excusing herself to visit the bathroom before her lunch date. Tidying herself up, she put on a fresh coat of lipstick and returned to find Rob waiting for her.

"You're early, Master," she said startled.

"Not by much. It was nice to meet you, Natalie, give some thought to my suggestions. My office now please, Bella," Rob walked away expecting her to follow. He made his way along the corridors, greeting people as he went, not waiting for her or even turning to make sure she was behind him. He opened the door for her and slapped her ass as she walked past him into the well-appointed space.

Closing the door heavily, he advanced on her. "Same rules apply when we enter my office," he stepped back and watched as she quickly stripped her clothes and folded them into a small pile beside the door.

"You have such perfect tits, round perky with high tight nipples," he said almost dreamily. Returning to where she stood, he lowered his head to kiss her, fondling her breasts lightly, noting how quickly aroused they became, he smiled. Reaching into his pocket, he withdrew a gold chain and held it up. Lowering his head further, he sucked one nipple into his mouth, pulling on it with suction and then letting his teeth graze over it as he let it fall from his mouth. The clamp bit into the sensitive flesh a moment later, and she whimpered, biting her lip.

"I hear you have been causing drama again today. That when Kurt fired a man, you rescinded that and offered him probation." Rob's voice was a low growl in her ear, and his breath was hot on her neck. "He says you should be punished to learn the lesson of who is Master here and has asked me to make sure you find it difficult to sit when we meet with him after lunch." Rob's eyes smiled as he delivered the news. Placing his fingers on the chain linking the clamps and her chest he pulled her over to the large desk.

"I came in early to drop off some equipment I thought would be handy now that I will be here more often, imagine my surprise in needing to punish you on the very first day," Rob chuckled, still lightly pulling on the clamps, ensuring it wasn't hard enough to dislodge them. "Kneel," he commanded, and she sank beside him. "Ah here we go," he said, extracting a leather crop from the drawer at her eye level. "Kiss it and ask me to punish you," he said, the growl returning to his voice and his eyes glittering as they looked into hers.

"Please Master, punish me, I wasn't thinking of how Master Kurt would feel when I offered Owen the chance. I was stupid to do it," Bella whispered and leaned forward to kiss the crop, taking in the smell of new leather.

"Thoughtless perhaps," he swatted her tits, "Stupid no, my slave if far from stupid." He swatted her twice more hard to make his point. Unshed tears glistened in her eyes, and he was momentarily stunned by how beautiful she truly was like this, in her place at his feet. "Display," he commanded, and she raised her hands to her neck and widened her thighs. "Fuck she was almost perfect," he thought to himself, "a far cry from the girl who had only just begun her training with Mel last year."

The crop bit into the soft sides and flesh underneath her breasts several more times, making her cry out softly and blink tears to her cheeks. Picking her up by the hair, Rob dragged her over his lap and began to crop her ass with six hard fast strokes across both cheeks.

"This is hardly a punishment for you though, is it my little pain slut?" he rested the crop on her back and ran his hand down between her legs. "Such a hot and wet girl, when I need to punish you properly, I will have to come up with something diabolical." He continued to play with her cunt as he felt the shiver run down her back at his words.

Bella squirmed in her heat and need. He brought her so close to the brink so quickly she closed her eyes tightly and breathed deeply. She heard another drawer open and close. She felt cool metal press against her lips, and she opened her eyes to see a golden butt plug being pushed into her mouth.

"Get it nice and wet, little one. I haven't brought any lube with me today," he growled but she could hear the pleasure in his voice as his other hand moved from her dripping cunt up to the tight dark star of her ass. The gooey finger prodding there and forcing its way in.

He took his time, relishing the possession of the fuck toy across his lap. He watched as the cold gold metal of the plug was forced into her and listened to her cries and whimpers as she squirmed below him. Seeing the flat faceted glass gem of the plug's end replace her dark asshole, he growled in pleasure and took up the crop again striking her another four times, enjoying the louder cries.

Again picking her up by the hair, he stood and lifted her onto the desk, to lie on her back so he could see her tear-streaked face. Pulling her legs up over his shoulders, he leaned down to kiss her, doubling her over and, with practised hands, freed his cock and thrust into her hard and deep and pulled the clamps from her breasts. He swallowed her cry of pain with relish and holding her ankles forward stood again and fucked her as hard as he could. The heat of her striped cheeks felt warm against his thighs as he slammed into her time and again.

Bella had begun coming as soon as he entered her and the clamps were pulled off. She exploded with force and floated barely cognizant of what was happening on a cloud of endorphins. Spasm after spasm wracked her and her eyes rolled as the waves continued. She was jolted back groggily as he pulled her from the desk to her knees and tilted her head back, spurting cum into her mouth and over her face

Rob collapsed back into the chair, releasing his grip on Bella's hair, letting her fall to the floor. He looked down at her face, streaked with tears and cum and smiled. Now she was perfect. He knew he had used enough force that the lines that marked her tits and ass would last the rest of the day, and he was quite pleased about that. It was good for a girl to bear her Master's mark.

Though he didn't have a kitchenette or a boardroom attached to this office, there was still a small anteroom for sleep or play and a bathroom. He went to get a cool washcloth to help revive his beautiful girl and clean her up a little.

Once she seemed reasonably recovered, he retrieved a large insulated box from the anteroom and brought it to his desk. He passed her the travel makeup bag he had found at home and praised her for her forethought of being prepared. While she went to the bathroom to repair her makeup and hair, he unpacked the lunch he had brought with him from the club restaurant. When she returned, he lifted her up to his desktop again.

"You can sit up here and be the prettiest desk ornament for me to look at while we eat," he grinned and saw her try to kneel up, he corrected her. "No cross your legs, you will be more comfortable to eat," he helped her to the position. He liked the way the position left her cunt her wide open and exposed to his gaze.

They ate quietly, both enjoying the lingering afterglow of sex. Rob, she noted seemed particular about maintaining a healthy diet for her, but she didn't mind as the food was so yummy.

"Feeling better now?" he asked as she finished the last of her salad.

"Yes, thank you, Master. I hadn't realised how hungry I was," she said happily.

"We ate very early. Next time I will pack you a snack you can eat between meetings," he said. "We better not keep the boss waiting; you may get dressed."

They met with Kurt and Dianne in his office, and Bella blushed as she stripped to have her measurements taken again by Dianne.

"You've been busy," Kurt murmured to Rob, noting the glittering disc wedged between Bella's ass cheeks that told of the plug she held.

"Well if you're gonna do a job, may as well go the whole hog, so to speak," he chuckled. "It wasn't a punishment for me after all." He admired the still red stripes that decorated Bella's body as Dianne turned her this way and that.

"While you're doing all these renovations, I would like a bar set up in my office, small fridge, glasses, etc.," Rob said.

"Planning on doing some entertaining during your rare visits?" Kurt smirked.

"Just one person really, and you may find I will visit more often," Rob chuckled. "I'll be here for lunch every day this week."

"Just don't go overboard, I need her functioning at one hundred and ten percent now," Kurt warned. "I'll kick you out myself if you become too much of a distraction. Work is my domain. The club and home are yours."

"I hear ya, but she's my new toy, and I just want to play with her all the time," Rob complained petulantly.

"Somehow I doubt that novelty is going to wear off, so take it easy okay?" Kurt pressed his point.

"Yea alright, but give me this week to get her bad diet under control and then I'll cut it down to a couple of days," Rob agreed and then saw Kurt's raised eyebrow, "Okay two, two days is my final offer."

"It's like bargaining with a child," Kurt chuckled. "Just take it easy okay. Don't keep using her to the point of exhaustion. We're expecting her to take on a lot, and I am not so sure she is as strong as she pretends to be."

"Luckily I have made her an appointment with the doctor, tonight, a personal trainer three times a week and, as you can see, I have her diet well in hand," Rob said smugly.

"Proper rest, ensure that, and the rest will fall into place," Kurt said. "Try and limit your play time to after work hours not during, that includes punishments that become playtimes."

"Spoilsport," Rob grumbled.

"I could always do it myself if you'd prefer," Kurt leaned back on his desk, still watching the two women before him. "A change can be good now and then, and Dianne is a bit fragile these days."

"Do what you need to do, I don't need an excuse to spank that cute little ass," Rob chuckled, watching as Bella stepped from the small table and began to dress again. "Ah good, let's go shopping," he said in a game show voice. "I'll have her back in a few hours and trade you for that one," he pointed at Bella.

"Have fun, my love," Kurt kissed Dianne, "Let me know if the fashion police pick him up and you need bail money."

"Fuck you. You wish you looked this good," Rob smirked and went to kiss Bella. "See you in a few hours." He held the door open for Dianne

"I have so much to do," Bella looked at her watch once they had left.

"You do," Kurt said thoughtfully and walked towards her. "The most important thing you have to do is realise that Rob and I are here to help you. If you are not honest and become exhausted or overwhelmed without seeking help, you will be punished severely for not being honest. We will consult, but you are now serving two men in two distinctly different ways. You will be honest at all times, about your workload here and at home."

"Yes Master," Bella said. She smiled then before adding. "I have learned from my mistakes, I will tell you if I become overwhelmed," she said seriously. "I finally understand that the punishment for pushing myself too hard is far worse than admitting I need help."

"Good girl," Kurt kissed her forehead. "How are you going with those new office decisions?"

"The team is on it, and if I could get back to them," she hinted strongly.

"Go, go, go. Far be it from me to hold up your projects," he chuckled and opened the door for her.

"Thank you," she said quietly. "I know you don't have time to babysit me, and I really will do my best to keep up with everything you have planned for me here. I need this challenge, I need to know I can be..." she took a deep breath. "Thank you," she repeated, and she turned and walked away without waiting for him to respond.

Kurt watched her go. He had understood her submissiveness could be a barrier to any leadership position she tried to undertake. It wasn't until he saw the welts from her lunch with Rob that he realised how much she was truly taking on being on the executive track as well as having a demanding Master to please. Even Dianne, who worked harder than most, had a far less demanding role and, if he was honest with himself, Master by far than Bella was taking on. Time would tell if they expected too much, too soon from her.

Bella raced back to her office, her mind running through what she had to do today and prioritising each item as it came to her mind. By the time she got to the doorway, she was a woman on a mission. Andrew, Chelsea and Natalie had remained clustered around the blueprints with a mountain of copies and style boards surrounding them, trying to make final decisions. She couldn't wait to see what they had come up with and clear away the mess with a few decisive choices, but she had a bigger dragon to slay first.

"Did Owen come and get the small black box of pieces from you, this morning?" she asked Andrew as the small grouped looked up at her arrival.

"He did and went into our office next door," Andrew replied. "He hasn't come out, not even for lunch."

"Right. I will be back after talking to him. Pick the idea you each like the best and present it to me and why you think it suits our team and the business we are about to launch. Remember, I am not just an executive but a partner here, and my office should reflect that." She turned and walked to the office next door and entered without knocking. If he was sleeping or playing solitaire on his computer, she needed to know now rather than later.

"Miss Biancotti," he stood from his desk to greet her.

"I would prefer that you call me Bella please," she said without any emotion in her face or voice. "Can I assume you have decided to join the team?"

Owen looked at her for a long moment before answering. "I'll be honest; I did a bit of research on you before accepting your offer. There was a range of opinions regarding you, Miss Bian..., Bella." He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "The reports were all glowing. Strong, tenacious, intelligent along with the more obvious young and beautiful." He attempted a smile, but Bella remained stony faced. "I am not too big to admit when I am wrong, and I apologise for the manner in which we met," he tried again.

"I haven't had the opportunity to take some time out to do any research on you. It was enough for me that Kurt told me you were an expert in gems and precious metals," Bella said simply. "What you revealed, incidentally in your conversation with Kurt and Rhys, is that you have just been cruising along on your reputation alone and doing very little to keep it. So this is your chance. Possibly your only chance to prove you are as good as they say," she willed herself not to chew her lip as she paused. She needed to maintain a strong stance with this man.

"These are good," he picked up the small lacquered box. "With a small bit of tweaking they could be better, but they will never be authentic looking because the artist hadn't studied the era he was trying to copy."

"Explain," Bella said, moving closer to see the pieces in the box.

"This is a beautiful stone, it's been cut well, but the artist has over complicated the setting which takes away from the beauty of the gem," Owen began by picking up a square cut emerald. Warming to his theme, he spoke of clarity, colour, and carat, as well as suggesting that the stone itself was more suited to an art deco setting rather than the overworked Victorian setting it had been given. In other settings, supposed rubies had been replaced by lesser stones and the flaws in some of the better stones could be hidden simply by adjusting the setting in which they sat.

He spoke not only from a purely clinical point of view, but he also made remarks on how to fix the flaws in both the stones and the settings in each of the pieces. In the end, he offered to use some of his contacts to have some of the better pieces redesigned.

Bella looked at the quick sketches he had made on the pad on his desk as he spoke of how a piece should look or be reset and knew there was more to this man than the people he had been working with realised.

"I currently have two young and creative jewellery designers on staff. While we will grow and perhaps require more in time, I am hoping not to outsource too much. I would like to promote our main product as original one of a kind pieces," Bella explained. "Rather than using a well-known and, I assume, easy to recognise designer or artist as you call them."

"Are they any good?" Owen asked sceptically, looking at the box again.

"I took a gamble on these, they hadn't sold at a recent estate auction, and I had them sent over to see if I wanted to purchase them. I had thought from the pictures of the pieces that the designers may be able to reset them and perhaps use the flaws in the stones to our advantage in unique pieces." She tapped the pad he had drawn on. "I like this, though. Choose five when you have done the write-up and draw up what you think is the best treatment for them. I will make the time to take you to the workshop to meet the designers and discuss having them made."

"You have a workshop?" he asked speculatively.

"It is small and not equipped as well as it should be, but yes and," she realised Kurt hadn't told her about the shop space he was hoping to negotiate for, "by the end of the week we should have our first shop space to begin fitting out."

"There are some examples of the jewellery artists' work in the display cases in my office, if you want to see their level of expertise," Bella offered. She had relaxed into the same familiarity she had with the other members of her team after talking about the jewellery with this man. "Andrew has a manifest of what is on display." There were a few pieces made by Rob Collins, and the glass tiara created by Pete Cross, as well as the staff designers.

"I am assuming you understand the type of jewellery we create will only partly be mainstream. I am looking to corner the market in lifestyle related jewellery in this city, as most is custom made by individuals who are choosy about their clientele, as far as I know. Most use modified necklaces and the like rather than purpose specific collars and chains and decorative rings for piercings. I am also thinking cuffs may be a good market if we can insulate them with padding or soft leather of some description."

"This project sounds far more interesting than I was led to believe it would be," Owen nodded. "I think I would enjoy seeing your office, Miss," he took a breath, "Bella."

"Good come and join the team, I will give you a small extension on the task I set you so you can get the drawings done," Bella walked with him back to her office.