Possessing Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella started to droop and leaned into his leg as she grew sleepy eventually resting her head on his thigh. Turning off the television Stephen carried Bella upstairs and put her back in bed before heading to his own room. He had never truly understood Mel's attraction to the girl; she always seemed so small and fragile to Stephen who standing at six foot six and being broad as well towered over her in both size and strength. After spending several days with her over the last month, she had been at the beach house and seeing her with her family at home he had to admit the appeal of her seeming vulnerability that masked a strong, intelligent young woman. For the second time that evening he acknowledged that she was not the typical girl who came through the club.

*****

They had left the following day after lunch and driven back to the city loaded down with Macaroons for Rob and Kurt, as well as themselves. The closer they got to home more uneasy Bella felt, and she began to fidget. Stephen broke the long silence that had settled upon them after they had run out of pleasantries about her family and the food. Concern tinged with the simmering anger he felt, he confronted Bella with her words of the night before.

"How could you be so reckless, Bella," he finally asked, "One-night-stands? Seriously you thought that was a good idea?"

Bella gulped, "I had hoped I dreamed telling you that. Please don't tell Master Rob. If you're this angry, he will only be ten-fold worse."

"I won't," Stephen snapped, "But you will. If you were one of the girls, that I am responsible for, you would have already been punished. I will leave that to Rob. You will tell him what you told me last night, all of it! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir Stephen," Bella whispered feeling tears spring into her eyes.

"Did Mel teach you nothing about personal safety? About speaking up when you have needs? How could you be so reckless?" He repeated himself.

"No one would touch me, or talk to me properly. Everyone just looked at me with pity or their own grief. They were all too worried I would have another break down to truly listen when I said I didn't want to live in that apartment anymore that I didn't want to be in his office anymore. They moved me to the office that looked exactly the same and an apartment that was the twin of the one I left!" tears coursed down her cheeks, "It was easier to leave," she stifled a sob of self-pity.

Stephen stayed silent taking in her words and realising how hard it must have been to say what she needed and have it mishandled in such a way. "Just tell him what you said to me the way you said it," he growled he wasn't sure if he was still angry at her or himself for not noticing her disappointment and sadness when they moved her apartment to the one next to Rob's. "You can leave out the part about how handsome I am," Stephen said with a perfectly straight face making her gasp and blush deeply.

They remained silent each lost in their own thoughts until he pulled into the parking garage of the club and her home. "Be brave little one, be honest and give a full explanation. I believe you have it in you to be strong enough to talk with Rob about this and win the argument," Stephen said softly.

"Why would you think that?" Bella turned to face him in the car.

"Mel told me, and he was a difficult man to impress," Stephen smiled.

They got out of the car and headed for the lifts. Bella felt her stomach lurch considering what she needed to confess and tell Rob. It all seemed so much easier when she was at the beach but here in this place where she had learned to obey and accept, all the confidence that she had held about returning and picking up the pieces of her life seemed to be disappearing before her.

The lift ride went all too fast, and she found herself standing within her own apartment. It was hard to be here and not think of Mel, and be upset at the cruel twist her life had taken and angry at him. The anger bubbled up inside her, and she hardened her resolve to make the changes she needed or to walk away for good.

Stephen came in a few minutes later followed by Rob, and Bella stood to face them. "Welcome back, Bella. You're looking good," Rob smiled and closed the distance between them to kiss her cheek and search her eyes.

"Hello Master Rob, thank you," she smiled in return, "Do you have a little bit of time, maybe we could talk... please?"

"Of course, I cleared my schedule when Stephen rang and said you were on your way back. How are you doing really?" Concern was evident in his voice and face, and she could see the pity in his eyes which just fuelled the anger she felt at the whole situation. She stepped away from him and took a deep breath.

"Could we just talk as friends, not Guardian and ward, not Master and slave not any of those labels but as people, friends even?" Bella tried to express her need to meet him on equal terms without fear of consequences.

"This sounds serious," Rob remarked, "You can leave us Stephen," Rob walked to the dining table and took a seat rather than taking his place in the comfortable living room chair.

"Maybe he should stay," Bella said quietly, "You may not like what I have to say." Rob raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"I will stay outside in the hall," Stephen interrupted the moment, "I think it's best if you two talk it out by yourselves." He turned without waiting for their reaction and left closing the door quietly behind him.

Intrigued now, Rob looked at Bella. "I got a little drunk last night and shared some things I wish I hadn't," she groaned. "It would probably be best if no one knew but here we are and if I don't tell you the truth..." she looked toward the door that Stephen stood on the other side of.

"You don't usually drink do you?" Rob tilted his head confused.

"No," she shook her head, "There were reasons but I will start at the beginning." Once again she took a deep breath and Rob leaned back in her chair prepared to let her say what she needed.

Bella told of her time at his 'shack' her recklessness in seeking out one-night-stands just to feel something again. She explained at his question that Dorothea found eventually it was easier to ensure her safety rather than have her escape the shack without any warning. She admitted that she had thought it a waste of time until Dorothea explained the lesson she should not have had to learn. That vanilla no longer held any enjoyment for her.

Taking her time she then explained about the visit from Jack and Dusty and their proposition about the training Mel had put in place. Finally, she spoke of her own feelings about how it could work now and if he would help her. In amongst all of the information she gave him she spoke of how she felt like a leper now, untouchable and fragile, like a broken toy on a high shelf that people reach out to take but them remember its broken and walk away.

Bella had noticed Rob's jaw clench, and his hands turn to fists during several points of her story when he interrupted to ask a question but he had remained calm during the whole exchange. "There is more," she said quietly.

"Tell me everything then," Rob said with no emotion at all and leaned back in his chair again. Bella outlined her idea for a new business that she could own and manage under the companies banner and her idea of travelling to inspect likeminded businesses and manufacturers. Finally, she spoke about her need to find a new place to live.

"This was all Mel's, not truly mine and if I am ever to find some peace from the nightmares and guilt that plague me I can't be here or in that office. Please tell me you understand..." There was desperation in Bella's voice. It wasn't lost on Rob who cared for the girl deeply, but it seemed to him that her plans were just another way of running away and hiding from the reality she needed to face.

"Is that everything," he asked quietly. Bella nodded feeling unsettled that Rob still showed no expression on his face or in his voice. He stood up abruptly and walked around the table picking her up and cuddling her close. He said nothing as he walked to the large comfortable chair and sat with her in his lap turn her face up to his.

"My need to be left to my own grief when kitty died was so strong I allowed you the freedom to go and do as you pleased. It did not occur to me that you needed something different ad it probably should have." He held her gaze as he spoke, "I could never be angry with you for being truthful, it is something I prize highly." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "What do you say we give handsome out there a break and let him go grab a beer."

Bella laughed softly and nodded sliding from his lap and standing up. Rob stood and went to the door opening it wide to find Stephen leaning against the wall in the foyer. "Hey handsome," Rob chuckled, "We're all good just ironing out some of the finer details if you want to go grab a beer and check up on your protégé's."

"Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful," Stephen chuckled in return after taking in Bella's smile and realising she was quite happy with how things went. He pressed the button for the lift and watched Rob and Bella return to the apartment.

"I think we should put the apartment change on hold for a time. I would prefer to have you close and if you get your way with work and training I doubt you will be here often, to mind the proximity," he seemed to consider her for a moment. "I will make the concession of redecoration and ask Dianne to help you with a suitable new wardrobe once your plans are in place, fair enough?"

Bella agreed; she liked the idea of shopping with Dianne, she had been such a good friend and Bella had treated her badly in her grief. "I expect the same could be said about my office at work though I would like something smaller," Bella added to the discussion.

"We can set up a meeting with Kurt tomorrow he will need to okay, all the business stuff. I just don't enjoy it, and he does it all so well. The company barely skipped a beat after the news of Mel's death hit the business columns, wholly due to Kurt's diligence and leadership," Rob gave full credit where it was due. Bella nodded and let the idea she had about it ferment a little longer.

"The training and need you expressed to feel again, may not be so simple," Rob said softly and Bella felt deflated as yet another of her requests was about to be compromised. "Don't pout," his voice hardened and he explained further. "This is exactly what I mean. Do you remember how long it took for you to trust Mel?" he lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. "Well do you?" he demanded an answer.

"That was different I didn't know anything about the lifestyle at all," she shot back then bit her lip regretting her retort.

"It is a fine line a submissive walks between pure training and being trained by your own special someone that you trust implicitly to care for you. The bond is different but as in your relationship with Mel, trust is the key to safety and pleasure for each of you, dominant and submissive. Could you trust a virtual stranger just on my say so? On Jack's say so?" he paused and let her think about his words.

"I will call the stakeholders together and submit your request to access the training Mel had begun to organise for you, if..." he paused so she knew this was not negotiable, "If you can show your obedience and trust in someone I choose to train you for a week. You need to be able to trust that I and each of the men you request training from will keep you safe from harm whether they train you themselves or choose someone to do it for them. If you cannot do that all the plans and changes to schedules, the Masters may make to accommodate you will be for nothing and will earn you a bad reputation. You need to show your readiness to commit to the program by trusting me to choose your first trainer."

She could see the logic of his words and agreed; it was what she wanted after all and this was but the next step on the journey she had begun in accepting Mel's collar. She knew then as she knew now that she wanted to explore more of this world, and she did trust Rob; it is why she had spoken to him of everything against Dusty's advice.

"I understand and what you say makes sense," she chewed her lip thoughtfully. "You won't train me yourself?"

"My own grief is still too raw. The discovery of Lucifer has finally seen me put to rest the last untied ends and put to rest my beloved, Kitty, at long last," Rob gave her a half smile. "It is best this way."

"Then I trust you to choose the first trainer, and I promise to try and make you proud," Bella said sincerely.

"Good and here is what I will do. I will set a meeting for tomorrow afternoon to talk with Kurt about your career and office situation at the company. I will seek out the availability of the stakeholders for a meeting early next week. You will trust that I as always have your best interests at heart and go and change into something sexy, think "Suckerpunch" sexy, I will return for you in thirty minutes. We will be going to the club; the truce for friendship and plain talking is over, and you will remember your place from this point on," Rob spoke firmly ending their discussions. "You will trust that I care about you and love you like my own and always talk to me as you did tonight, there was no need for truce."

Bella was taken by surprise but after her complaints about being put on a shelf like a broken toy she did not argue. Instead, she slid from the couch to her knees on the floor and answered softly, "Yes Master."

He nodded and turned leaving her to get ready. She checked her watch and quickly went to clean up and change.

By the time, Rob returned, Bella looked fresh and in her own mind sexy enough to make Mel proud. He had always chosen all her clothes, her food, and everything, such was his need for control over her life. Being left to her own devices with only a movie title as a reference point, she became racked with indecision. There was so much in the vast wardrobe that she had never seen before that in the end she chose a leather outfit. Mel had loved the smell and feel of leather he had inspired an erotic attraction to it in Bella.

She was too skinny, she agreed with recent comments; the soft round curve of her hips was now angular and bony, and the short pleated leather skirt hung from them at a slight angle. She could almost count her ribs and covered them with a thin, tight leather vest. Suspenders and thigh high stockings showed above a pair of shiny black knee-length boots that had wicked heels, and she tied a loose red and black striped scarf around her neckline. She resolved to look after herself better than she had been as she painted her face with striking makeup.

She went to the living room and knelt closing her eyes; Rob was right she didn't know how she would react being commanded by another but it was something she had to do, she wanted it and more over she knew she needed it.

Bella heard the door open and lifted her head hardening that small part of her heart that ached for Mel. She was determined to prove she was as ready to re-enter this world as she had claimed earlier. Rob walked towards her and sat in the comfortable chair once again.

"I am sure Mel had told you that not every member of the club is trustworthy or respectful of other men's property. While the collar that you still wear will earn you some element of respect and safety within the club, it also makes you very desirable. If you are serious about re-entering the club and the world that it holds you must remove it now," Rob said gently.

"I understand Master," Bella responded with a steady voice but her hands shook as she struggled to undo the clasp on the beautiful chain she had not taken off since his death. Rob did not help her but rather sat and watched sadly knowing this was something she had to do for herself. With determination, she removed it and held it out to him.

"It is yours and will always be yours, Bella. No one can take it from you," Rob's voice was pained. He pulled a box from his pocket. This chain will offer my protection within the club and the protection of any who choose to give it to you from amongst our friends. It goes without saying that you have the protection of Kurt as well," Rob held up a twisting rope chain he showed her how to work the complicated cylindrical locking mechanism and the small words engraved upon it. "Protected: MR.MR."

"Do you accept?" Rob asked, and Bella nodded, unable to speak immediately. She lifted her hair to accept the new collar after depositing the collar she had removed into the box.

"Yes, Master. It is beautiful; you really are truly talented," she smiled even though inside she felt all kinds of messed up.

"Put this somewhere safe and come, I have something to show you," Rob smiled encouragingly.

*****

"The plans for this," Rob waved an arm indicating the renovated Den in the club, "were in place before you and Mel left for Italy."

Bella looked around at the room noting the differences. It still had the opulent old world charm and decadence of the rest of the club but with a fresher colour scheme and different antique furnishings. As her eyes, glanced over the far wall, she gasped. The photo portrait that had always hung there had been replaced by oil paintings.

A large Last Supper inspired scene depicted all the stakeholders including herself kneeling at the side of Mel, who sat at the head of the table and kitty kneeling beside Rob at the other end. The rest of the table was filled with men and one other woman who seemed to be the only person she did not recognise. On each side of that were two smaller portraits, one of Rob and Kitty the other of Mel and herself. There were beautiful, and she felt her heart miss a beat. "Damn you Mel. Why did you have to leave me so soon," she whispered with anger rather than sadness.

"I wanted you to see it for the first time with no one else around. So that you would not be taken by surprise," Rob had expected tears not the anger than emanated from the young woman.

"Thank you, Master," Bella seemed to settle quickly after her initial shock. "They are breathtakingly beautiful. The artist has captured everyone's likeness so well."

"I must say I am really impressed with them myself," Rob smiled.

"Come, Bella," Rob indicated a chair near his desk. Our dinner guests will be arriving soon, but there is one more issue we must discuss, first." He waited until she sat before speaking again. "Stephen lives by a very strict code of conduct. It is why he is so good at his job as Club manager. He ensures the welfare of all the girls here but also upholding that code and holding the members here to that high standard if they wish to maintain their membership doubly ensures their safety and the accepting atmosphere here. He was mentored by Mel as a Master, and he is one of the best there is," Rob added in case Bella had not known.

"Should I call Stephen Master then?" she bit her lip wondering if she had offended him by calling him Sir Stephen but she was sure she was told that was his title.

"No, he prefers Sir. He has a keen interest in the medieval times and the knights code of chivalry," Rob laughed. "The point being that, he feels you need to be disciplined for your recklessness in seeking out stranger's pleasure, and I have to agree it is a very dangerous thing for a submissive to do. There are true pigs, thugs and filth out there who will break a girl's arm for the thrill it gives them that she gave her consent to his abuse, kidnap and torture of a young submissive happens all too often." Bella gasped, and he saw in her wide-eyed incredulity that these thoughts had never occurred to her.

"As I thought," he nodded. "Stephen blames Dorothea, whom he will punish himself. I have asked him rather to educate you, about your recklessness. He was not happy about it, so I need you to go to him and express your regret and convince him you now understand how dangerous your actions were and that you will accept his protection and his discipline within the club should you ever be here without a Master by your side, or exhibit reckless behaviour again," Rob was firm but asked rather than commanding her, forcing her choose whether to accept this agreement or not.