Possessing Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held his balls in her hand and gently moved them around as her tongue flickered against the underside of his now fully-hard cock. He ran his hands through her hair, his moans getting louder and louder.

He looked down into her eyes, which expressed slutty love, and wondered, How did I, such an undeserving husband, get such a wonderful wife?

Still looking up into his eyes, she thought, I suppose you want to spray your come all over my face, don't you? Just like in those porno videos I've surreptitiously watched you masturbate to? Very well...but I want some good fucking from you in the future.

"Oh...oh...OH!!" He was about to come.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth just in time.

"AAAHH!!" He sprayed jets of come on her nose, her left eye, her right cheek, her lips, and her chin.

Her unsoiled eye kept looking up into his as she put his spent member back in his pants and zipped them up. His come slowly dripped down her smiling face.

His face was wet, too, but with tears of joy. Joy from getting his wife back, regardless of which body she was in, sexy or unsexy. Joy from gaining her forgiveness.

He vowed in his mind to fuck her every free moment he had.

12