Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew what was happening, he picked me up and set me on the kitchen counter. He stood between my knees and pulled me forward. The counter was just low enough so that my panty-covered lips were pressed against the erection that pointed up towards his chin inside his jeans. He took my other breast in his mouth now, his right hand toying with my left nipple. I began grinding my pussy against him, allowing my juices to completely soak through my panties and then his jeans.

For a moment he stopped and undid his jeans and stepped out of them as well as his boxers. I looked down and my mouth began to water. I wanted my mouth over his dick so badly. My lips went dry and I licked them. Looking back up into Jared's eyes again I noticed something different but didn't think anything of it beyond a second's passing thought. With his member exposed I hooked my calves behind his back and pulled him back to me, shoving my sex against him. He threw back his head and groaned deeply then attacked me like never before.

Pushing me to lie back on the counter, he ripped my panties from me and pushed my skirt up onto my stomach. Less than a second passed before he used my hips to pull me to his mouth. I moaned loudly as his teeth nipped at my clit then he sucked hard on it, his tongue just barely glancing over it, making me jump with each pass. With nothing to grab hold of on the counter, my nails scraped against the surface as I tossed my head from side to side, unable to control myself.

He sucked hard and fast on my clit, sometimes going back to nipping it. Then I felt two of his thick fingers slide easily into my vagina and he began pumping them in an out faster than he'd ever done before, making sure to hook his fingers into my g-spot on the way out. I squirmed more, my hands flying to my face as I covered the loud screams of pleasure trying to escape. Jared pulled his fingers from my pussy and grabbed both of my hands, pulling them from my mouth, never stopping in his onslaught of my clit. He wanted to hear me scream. He'd never let me be so loud and it only turned me on more.

The moment his fingers went back to my hole I cried out one last time as my orgasm hit me and my world went black. Wave after wave slammed through me, my back arching, my hands scrabbling at the counter, at my skirt, finally landing on Jared's head and pulling his mouth harder against me. It took minutes for the pleasure to subside but I continued to shake. My husband pulled my hands from his hair and stood up, a wicked smile on his lips. From the look in his eyes, I knew he definitely wasn't done.

Pulling me from the counter, he threw me over his shoulder and hauled me into the bedroom. I squealed as I felt myself fall through the air to land on the bed. He pulled my skirt off my and crawled onto the bed and leaned back against the headboard. I sat up and looked at him, knowing exactly what he wanted.

I crawled forward and took his cock in my hand and began slowly pumping it. Lowering my head I put my mouth so close to the tip that my hot breath washed over it and it jumped in my grasp. Slowly, almost painfully so, I let the tip of my tongue slide around the head of his dick and then down one side of the shaft, moving my hand aside.

As I brought my head back up, I moved my tongue slowly from side to side and made sure to flick it over the most sensitive part under the head. A jolt went through me as I heard his groan. I licked back down the next side and back up, swirling my tongue over the head. I then began placing kisses on the head, down his shaft and ending at his balls. Those I sucked into my mouth and moaned as they filled it. I felt his hips buck and his hands went to my shoulders and squeezed.

Busying myself with his testicles I began pumping his shaft again. Soon I couldn't take it anymore and slowly licked my way up his shaft and kissed the tip of his dick again. I pulled back a little bit, my hand still stroking, waiting for a moment. Just when he opened his mouth to ask me why I'd stopped, I shoved my mouth quickly over the head and down onto the shaft, stuffing his cock into my throat where I swallowed. Jared groaned so loudly then and grabbed my head.

He began lifting his hips, pumping his dick in and out of my mouth, fucking it hard. It hurt and it made me gag several times, but he didn't let up and I found myself reaching between my legs to play among the folds there, moaning when his dick wasn't shoved down my throat.

My other hand was on his balls, massaging them in time with his hard thrusts. I felt them begin to tighten and knew he was about to finish. I readied myself for swallowing his cum but he had other ides. Ripping my head from his dick, he flipped me around and savagely rammed his cock into my dripping pussy. I cried out as he hit the deepest part of me, sending darts of pain through my body. He didn't stop, though. With his hands on my hips he thrust and pulled me back at the same time, hitting against my womb each time. Normally I didn't like it so rough but I'd been without sex for so long that I no longer cared. I let myself scream with the pain and found myself cumming several times in the few minutes he took to finish. With one last thrust he cried out as his seed shot into me. My arms suddenly felt weak and I let my top half fall to the bed, panting hard.

After he pulled out, I rolled onto my side and tried not to let the pain get to me. It felt good but hurt more than I ever thought possible. Jared lay back against the pillows and headboard, his chest rising and falling rapidly. We looked at each other, wide smiles on our faces. Suddenly I winced as the pain flared.

"Are you okay, babe?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, it hurts, but I'll be fine."

With a nod of his own, Jared got up, slapping my ass hard before he made his way to the bathroom. His calling me 'babe' and slapping me on the ass was very different than how he ever was, but I just chalked it up to his lack of action in months and the fact that he'd almost died. Sighing deeply satisfied beyond belief, I rolled over and spread my legs, letting the cool air of the room blow over my hot sex. While I cooled off, Jared left the room. I heard him seconds later rummaging around in the kitchen. I let my eyes close for a moment, enjoying the peace that had washed over me.

After a minute I got up and scurried to the bathroom, trying to get there before everything decided to come out and create a mess. I turned on the shower, doing what could only be described as a pee dance, my legs closed to my knees, the muscles clenching tight and impatiently shifting from foot to foot as the water warmed.

As soon as the water became remotely warm enough I threw the curtain aside enough for me to get in and then closed it behind me. I adjusted the warmth, my muscles relaxing even more as the warmth slipped down over my bare skin, sending goose bumps up my arms as a shiver of pleasure went through me. I stood there my head tilted slightly back and my eyes closed to avoid getting any water in them.

By the time I turned to let my back warm up, I heard the heavy steps of Jared's feet enter the bedroom. The shower curtain was slid back a little seconds later. Jared stuck his head in and grinned at me. I smiled lazily back, the water easing the muscles of my neck.

"You look happy. Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," I purred.

Still being naked, Jared didn't have to bother with clothes so he stepped into the tub and shut the curtain. He stepped up to me, pressing his stomach against mine. His hands went to my hips and he gently slid his fingers onto my back and began caressing my heated flesh. Gentle circles and strokes all over my back had my muscles turned to liquid. Letting my head fall forward onto Jared's chest, I sighed contentedly, my arms wrapping around his waist, holding him close.

He then turned me around so I was out of the water and one hand left my back. Before I could even ask him not to stop, he brought it back with the bar of soap and began massaging my muscles as he lathered my skin. The soap trailed down from my shoulder, making its way to my buttocks and back up. After a few strokes, he switched hands and did the same to the other side. When he was finished with my back he made a quick, hard grab at my ass cheek, making me laugh, before he started on my front.

Instead of using the soap directly on my skin, he lathered it in his hands, set the soap aside, and began exploring my body as he cleaned me. Fingers ran over my throat and out over each shoulder, stopping to rub circles there as I groaned, enjoying the massage. They continued down over my breasts where he spent a majority of his time. There he had to lather his hands again and continue lifting, groping, and rubbing each breast.

My back involuntarily arched into the palms of his hands while they worked the firm but malleable flesh there. The rough pads of his thumbs running over my nipples, making them harder than the cool air from the bathroom had done after I was no longer under the water. I gasped when I felt a sudden pinch and opened my eyes to look at him. He looked down at me, a sly grin on his lips. When he moved lower, over my stomach, I closed my eyes again and felt his fingers swirl over my skin, gradually sliding down to my navel and stopping just short of my mound. He lathered his hands up again and continued working on cleaning every inch of my stomach.

I took this time to grab the bar of soap and stick my hands under the running water behind Jared. Lathering my own hands up, I set the soap down and began massaging his shoulders, feeling the muscles under my fingers give as I worked the knots from them. Jared stopped for a moment, leaning forward a little more and resting his head on my shoulder, groaning as I worked out a particularly nasty kink.

"It's from sitting so long in that computer chair playing games," I said softly, feeling that my normal volume would break the sweet spell of the shower. Jared only groaned in reply as another knot gave way under my ministrations. I worked up from his shoulders, going over the hardened cords of his neck muscles and continuing up to the base of his skull where it met his spine. As my fingers worked into his hair I felt his hands drift down over my back and grab each of my ass cheeks, giving them a hard squeeze. I gave his hair a soft tug in response then pulled his head up so the water ran over it.

As he allowed me to wet his hair, my fingers slowly working his scalp, Jared's thick fingers found their way downward to the apex of my legs, one hand cupping my sex while the other hand began working on the muscles of my hip. The hand covering my sex pushed against the lips, putting pressure on my clit just between the folds. He ground his palm there, making small, circular motions, causing my body to react and my juices to begin to flow.

I did my best to continue working, grabbing the shampoo bottle and squirting a dollop in one palm, then scrubbing his hair, continuing my massage. But the more I tried to work, the harder Jared pushed and the faster his hand moved. By the time I had his hair lathered, Jared took his hand from my hip and grasped one of my breasts in it, squeezing it, then pinching the nipple hard. I bit my lip and began to rinse the shampoo from his hair.

His eyes bored into me as he watched the changes in my expression and body while he worked on me. He could see my cheeks turning red, my chest rising faster as I began to pant. It was easy to tell I was succumbing to it all, but I continued to fight it, enjoying the play and getting to touch him. Then he stopped and as my body was coming down from the building tension I took a deep breath. That's when he plunged two fingers inside my pussy and began to work them hard and fast. I gasped and my knees went weak. Jared was a step ahead of me, pulling me to him, holding me tight against his chest as I squirmed and moaned, the water cascading over my face.

I began to shake as an orgasm overtook me and as I screamed out, "Oh God! Jared!" my mind blanked and my entire body went lax in his grip. I heard him chuckle as he pulled his fingers from my dripping hole. He moved so the water running over my face was no longer blinding me then moved me so I could look at him.

The fingers he'd used on me came to my lips and pushed their way into my mouth. I instantly began sucking on them, wrapping my tongue around one then the other, cleaning my cum from them, enjoying the taste of it and his skin mixed together. I hungrily grabbed at his hand and ravaged his fingers, moans escaping my throat as I felt my pussy begin to throb again.

Jared took one of my hands and guided it towards his erect cock and helped me to wrap my fingers around it. I began pumping up and down on it faster and faster as I still worked on cleaning every last taste of myself from his fingers. I felt his eyes on me and looked up at him. He stared at me with such intensity it turned me on even more. I stood and turned so I could face him, pressing my body against his. With my hand on his dick, I guided it between my legs, the lips sliding open easily, enveloping his rock hard member.

He stood completely still as I pumped his fingers in and out of my mouth and began to slid myself over his cock, letting it rub against my clit and hole, covering it in slick cum. Groans rumbled up from his chest as I worked.

I began to feel him move with me, his cock sliding over me faster and faster, his breathing becoming labored. His free hand snaked up to my hair at the back of my head and grabbed it, savagely pulling me from his other hand and forcing me to turn around.

Pushing my head down he moved me against the back wall of the shower, turning my face toward the curtain, my shoulders pressing into the wall. I placed my hands on either side of my head and braced myself as he roughly plunged his dick into my pussy. I screamed out and he stuffed his fingers back into my mouth, one hand still locked into my hair.

My tits slapped against the wall with each of his thrusts and my muffled cries escaped around his fingers. He pounded me harder and harder, bringing tears to my eyes. This time there was no pleasure in it for me. It was all for him. He took what he wanted from me, ignoring how in pain I was and when he came with a loud groan, he let me go, allowing me to slid down into the tub while he stepped back and finished washing his hair.

I tried not to cry out loud, just letting the tears roll down my cheeks, my face turned away from him. It didn't take long for him to finish washing and when he was done, he stepped out and began drying himself off, leaving the shower on for me to clean myself. I waited there in the tub for him to leave and when I heard him close the door I began to sob.

~*~

I thought that him wanting me again was a good thing. After the shower sex I put that from my mind and continued on as if he hadn't pretty much raped me. When we'd gone to bed that first night, I was woken up in the middle of the night by Jared wanting more. I allowed it, thinking, If I refuse, will he stop wanting me again?

Luckily he wasn't so rough but there was still something different in his movements than what I remembered. Though I didn't say anything and continued to ignore what my gut was telling me.

After only three days the feeling that something was drastically changed in my husband kept nagging me. Every time I turn around he's there wanting me to suck him off or ride him while he watches television. I can't take a shower without being accosted. Hell, I can't even walk in front of him without him reaching out and pulling me to him so he can grope under my shirt and down my pants.

I was beginning to tire and on the fourth day I couldn't bare to have any more sex. While Jared was napping in bed I quietly left the house and drove over to Ashley's.

I hadn't been able to talk to anyone since the accident. The costume party was on the weekend so on Monday I'd called work and told them I needed some time off to keep an eye on my husband. It was a relief to get out of the house by myself.

Sitting on the opposite end of the couch from Ashley I heaved a sigh. That's when my friend began pouring the wine she'd brought into the living room. I nearly drained the glass before I set it back on the coffee table.

"Well, I guess I'm in for some crazy news, huh?" Ashley asked as she refilled the glass.

"You have no idea," I said and picked up the wine and took another long drink. "I think there's something wrong with Jared," I began after setting my drink back down.

"Wrong? Is he feeling bad from the accident?" Ashley picked up her own glass then and sipped it delicately.

"No. At least, it doesn't seem like it. He's much more active than he ever used to be. It's all I can do to get some peace. He's forever wanting to have sex."

At that, Ashley laughed. "But I thought that's what you wanted?"

"I did, but not like this." I leaned in close. "The amount of sex is fine, I guess, but the majority of it is...rough. Much rougher than he ever used to be. He's hurt me several times and doesn't seem in the least bit concerned. I could be crying for him to stop and he won't."

I gauged the look on Ashley's face as it hit her how bad things were with Jared. Before answering she drained her glass. "Geeze, Lis, I'm really sorry. Could it just be him being a bit over exuberant about everything since he could have died?"

"That's what I thought at first, but something else seems different about him. It's not just the sex. It's the way he talks to me, the way he walks, what he likes to watch on TV. And I haven't seen him playing a computer game since I left for the party Saturday."

"Well now that's really odd. He's always on that stupid game."

"I know! When I realized that, I started thinking about everything. He's starting to scare me. He's treating me like a slave. All he does is sit on the couch watching television or on the computer looking up porn and he demands things like bringing him drinks or fixing him dinner. He knows I don't cook very well. Before he used to make sure he was the one who did the cooking. I don't understand. And if I don't get to bringing him whatever he wants fast enough, he starts yelling."

"Yelling? But he never yells."

"Exactly. That's where it's starting to scare me. I'm afraid that he'll get violent one day."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

I gave Ashley a look as if she were crazy. "You honestly think I could talk to him about something like that when I think he might go over the deep end one day and hit me?"

"Ah, yeah, true. Well, what else can you do?"

"I'm not sure. But I've gotta figure it out quick. I can't take much more of this."

~*~

It was late when I walked in the door. I could hear the television in the living room and so made my way quietly to the bedroom. I was halfway down the hall when Jared's voice stopped me.

"Where've you been?" he asked, a slight edge to his voice.

I turned. Seeing him standing there in the hallway I smiled at him. "I just went over to Ashley's for a bit of girl time."

"And you didn't think to ask me?"

"I didn't know I needed permission," I said slowly.

"I don't like it when you don't run things by me first," he replied.

Trying not to fidget and show off how nervous I was, I just chuckled and said, "Sorry, next time I'll let you know before I go somewhere."

He stood there for another moment, his eyes looking at me as if he were trying to read my mind. Somewhere in the back of my head I was afraid that, somehow, he could. After another moment he turned and went back into the living room, calling out behind him, "You need to fix dinner, I'm starving. And don't burn anything this time!"

I took that moment to run to my room to collect myself before coming back out to make something to eat.