Possession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Winston! I've been so frightened! Hold me!"

And he did. As he felt the warmth of her body against his, he noticed that her t-shirt seemed to be her only clothing. His penis started to respond.

She noticed, reaching down to his crotch, caressing the lump as it grew within his pants: "Oh, Winston, yes! At long last, we shall be together as God intended." She kissed him then, passionately.

He pulled her to the bed and unzipped his pants, kicking off his shoes as she pulled off his shirt. He climbed on top of her, caressing her hips and waist. He pulled up her t-shirt, and she raised her arms to help with its removal.

In the light of the fire James could make out her body. Laura had always seemed a prudish, fundamentalist Christian, wearing baggy clothes that hid her now-obvious charms. Her breasts, while not large, were nicely cone shaped, and had light-colored nipples, now quite erect in the cool air. He ached to suck them into his mouth, but would Winston do that? He was torn.

"My love...take me, on our wedding night." Annabelle murmured with a half-lidded, adoring gaze. James gulped, then pulled down his boxers.

"Ooh..." Annabelle's eyes widened. James wasn't thick, but was definitely above average in the length department. He guided his prick to her hole, then paused. There had been no foreplay -- would Winston have done that? He felt that Annabelle and Winston were probably God-fearing folk, so anything other than straight sex might have been considered a sin.

He massaged her clit a little with the tip of his dick, pretending he didn't quite know where to put it. "Mmmm..." Annabelle closed her eyes and crossed her legs behind him. A quick yank of her legs and he was pulled on top of her, his cock sinking inside her.

"Oww! Oh, my love..." she whimpered.

Oh, shit! James thought. She was a virgin! Sorry, Laura...

He stopped moving, and held her. She sniffled a little, then took his face in her hands and brought his lips to hers. As she kissed him, again and again, she told him how much she loved him, how much she had looked forward to this night, and how she was so happy to be his wife.

"Now make love to me," she breathed in his ear. She rotated her hips.

He pulled out of her a little, then pushed back in carefully. A sharp intake of breath told him she was still a little sensitive, so he took it easy. Just then he thought he heard something -- a thud from downstairs. Had Nathaniel taken the bait? Was Mandy all right? He turned his head to the door.

Annabelle turned his face back to hers. "There is only you and me," she whispered, and used her legs to pull him inside her again. "Uhh..." she closed her eyes again.

He buried his face in her neck, kissing and nuzzling. He started to thrust, and it was clear that her pain was now being overcome by pleasure.

"Mm...mm...mm...," she gasped in time with his strokes. Her nipples rubbed into his chest. He couldn't help himself, and pulled back, engulfing her right areola with his mouth and sucking, licking the nipple. She gasped loudly and arched her back in response, increasing the angle of penetration. His dick began to feel really good.

He opened his eyes and disengaged from her breast as he realized he wasn't wearing a condom! Laura, a virgin until a few minutes ago, certainly wasn't on the pill, nor would she have a diaphragm or any other sort of contraceptive! Mandy had said that Winston hadn't gone on to heaven or wherever until they had both cum. Oh, fuck, what was he going to do?

Annabelle/Laura looked up at him. "I'm so close, my love. Give me your seed. Make me a woman."

He couldn't help himself. He grabbed her hips and pounded into her. Slap, slap, slap! Annabelle started to cry out:

"Oh yes! Yes! YES! Harder! HARDER!"

Finally he could hold out no longer, and cried out as his testicles released their cargo, the sheer pleasure of his orgasm causing stars to explode behind his eyes. He didn't dare pull out, as Winston certainly would not have, and Annabelle still hadn't orgasmed, though she seemed so close...

"I can feel it inside me! Oh God! OH! OH! OHHHH!" Annabelle thrust her hips up at the rutting young man, her orgasm triggered by the feeling of him shooting deep inside her, so warm and wonderful. More and more of his seed was urged into her.

Finally they collapsed. A bright light appeared above them, and James looked up just as the door burst open. There was Professor Hughes/Nathaniel, knife in hand and murder on his face, as he rushed in, screaming: "No! She's mine! MINE!" He leapt, and time seemed to slow.

Annabelle's spirit left Laura's body, floating up toward the light, and James could not help but turn his head back to her. She was incredibly beautiful, he thought, even as death was coming for him.

Mandy had rushed in just behind Nathaniel/Hughes, and grabbed his leg. The professor went down, but Nathaniel's spirit continued the lunge as it vacated its host body. Nathaniel was a gaunt older man with long, thinning hair, an ugly sneer on his face as he stretched out his spectral arms for Annabelle's spirit.

Suddenly, the floor opened up and a swirling vortex of eldritch darkness came into being. Nathaniel stopped in mid-air, confused, and then he saw it: "NO! NOOOOO!" Dark tendrils snaked around him.

James still couldn't take his eyes off of Annabelle. She had been a curly blonde, on the cusp of womanhood. She turned back to James, gave him a wink, and floated into the white tunnel. A bright flare of light and she was gone.

Nathaniel was still screaming as he was pulled backwards into the dark vortex. As he was engulfed, Mandy thought she saw one of the tendrils tear something small from his pelvic region. Nathaniel screamed even louder, and Mandy knew that payback was a bitch, and she was from Hell.

Then the darkness faded. Mandy picked herself up and gave a reproving look at James, his penis still embedded in Laura's vagina. Laura groaned.

James quickly pulled out of her. Laura opened her eyes as the others looked to find any signs of recognition. Then the previously-possessed girl quickly sat up and hugged James.

"Oh, James, you were so good! I felt everything! That poor girl!" She held James, and he her, as she cried, cried for lost innocence.

Epilogue

The police, of course, didn't believe the students' story about ghosts. The physical evidence pointed to a psychotic break for Professor Hughes, leading to murder and rape. The professor was catatonic from the experience, so was unable to defend himself against the accusations. He was put into an institution for the criminally insane.

Laura and James married, and 9 months after the whole ghostly ordeal she gave birth to a little girl they named Annabelle. Mandy also gave birth, and named the boy Winston.

12