Possession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words lashed across her more stingingly than any slap.

"Your cock. Please -- I know -- I want your cock" she pleaded haltingly.

"Better," he said. "But this cock is not yours, and it is not yours to use. It is mine. But at least you are trying to say what you mean, instead of lying. Next time I will slap you if you lie, or try to cheat on your answer, instead of owning it. Do you hear?"

He leaned very close to her face as he spoke, keeping the tension on the leash, never letting her stand up, holding her bent at the waist as he challenged her. She knew he was right. Knew she had a husband, but that it was not enough. Not all that she wanted. Even the doctors she fucked on the side, or sucked off to make sales did not give her what she wanted, what she needed.

"Please sir. I need you. I need you to fuck me."

"I've already done that. If that's all you want, you have had it, and you should go now. Leave here and go back to your husband and your doctors and your wonderful and satisfying life."

"No," she whimpered. She could feel the edges of her dream unraveling. "Please no..."

*******

I sank to my knees, my spirit crushed, trembling as though I'd been struck physically, and not just with his words. I crawled to his feet, and unable to even meet his gaze, addressed my answer to the bulge behind the zipper of his jeans.

"I need you. Desperately. Please don't make me leave. I need you to use me, to control me like you did on the porch. I'll do anything and everything you ask, if you'll just keep making me feel the way you do. Alive."

He cradled my chin gently, tilted my head up to see his warm smile, and said, simply, "Show me."

*******

He never took his eyes off of hers, and did not speak a word; just pulled her closer with the leash until her face was pressed to the front of his pants. Until he could feel her cheek against his thigh, and his hardness pressed into the side of her face. He unzipped, and pulled his cock from his pants, brushing it down her face, until it rested against her cheek. She started to protest that someone would see, but he silenced her with a jerk on her leash, teaching her the first of many lessons.

"It's always where I want, and when I want, my little pet. You have a lot to learn, and this is just one lesson. Right now I want to feel your lips stretched around my cock."

With that, he held his cock before her, and even though she glowed red with embarrassment and fear that a neighbor would see, she took him slowly into her mouth, his hand never leaving her chin so that she could not look away as he slid into her mouth. He was gentler than he had been on the porch. She had already been punished, now he wanted only pleasure. He let her take him in slowly, hungrily, enjoying for now the skills she had learned as she knelt before so many others, unconsciously searching for the master she needed.

He held her leash out to her, dropping it between her legs and pointing in a gesture that had already become familiar. With her wrists still bound behind her she could barely reach, but picked it up off the grass and passed the leash between her knees where she knelt, holding it high enough so that he could reach without bending too far, pulling it taut so that it lay across her back. The leather strap was kinder than the chain had been, and instead of biting, created a pleasant pressure between her legs. She was encouraged by the presence of pleasure, rather than pain, and pushed back against the strap until it settled between her folds, and across her clit, and into the tawny valley of her ass.

He felt her attention wandering, and pulled against the leash to give her more focus, forcing her face into his crotch, and his cock deeper into her mouth. She slid her tongue along the underside of his shaft, stretching to lick the skin of his balls, making more room inside for his cock.

He held her like this for a time, and she started to rock back and forth, pressing her clit into the strap as she backed away, and then pushing her mouth down on his cock, just short of the point at which she started to gag, then back again. He did not force her farther, but murmured encouragement, telling her she was a pleasure, and how he enjoyed owning her. All the time feeling his passion build, but willing himself to hold, waiting for her moment.

He could feel her working against the strap, and held it tight as she backed away, pulling it firmly between the wet folds of her labia. He knew from her moans that she was gushingly wet, and would probably cum before him, but he did not care. He had already held her in denial for most of a week, and wanted to see her face as she released. He stroked her neck and ran his fingers through her hair, pulling lightly, just enough to excite her further.

*******

At last I was in familiar territory. The soft leather leash between my legs had me inches away from the climax I'd been denying myself for days, but more importantly, I was in control. Yes, I was bound at the wrists, and on my knees, but I was working my own magic on his cock, leading him to orgasm with my skills. My tongue stroked him up and down, swirling around his swollen head when I wasn't taking him to the back of my throat. I pushed as far as I could, licking his balls, and thoroughly enjoying myself, and the groans now coming from deep in his throat.

I knew that I could please him, and maybe regain my dignity, and a modicum of control. I began to smile, thinking that maybe he wasn't so much different from all the other men in my life. And then, he spoke, shattering my illusions once and for all.

*******

"I want to feel you cum," he told her, never taking his eyes from hers, forcing her to look into his eyes, enjoying the image of her cock swollen checks. "I'm going to fuck your throat now, and I want to feel you cum before I pull out."

He saw the stricken look in her eyes as she realized she was not in control at all, that her control of even this moment was an illusion, and then pushed forward, pulling the leash taut so that she was lifted from her knees to her toes, and off balance, falling onto his cock. He pushed past her tongue, till the head of his cock was filling her throat, closing off her air, and started tugging the leash rhythmically between her legs, withdrawing slightly as she started to retch, unable to cough or gag to clear her throat. Her chin and breasts were already coated with strands of spittle and pre-cum that she could not contain, but the feeling of the leash pulling against her clit had all of her attention, and he began to fuck her throat at the same cadence.

"Are you ready for me to pull you down on my cock and cum down your throat?" he asked as her eyes started to lose focus.

He pulled steadily on the leash, allowing her clit no respite, jerking the strap to maintain a rhythm. When he twisted her nipple around his thumb, it was over. She sagged into his crotch, legs no longer supporting her, as she started to cum in waves. Her throat loosened, and he pushed forward deep into her throat, before spasming into his own orgasm, splashing first down her throat, then withdrawing from the intensity, spilling the rest of his cum across her face and breasts. He released her to crumple, by the simple expedient of letting the leash go slack, his cock still shooting a line of white semen across her flank as she slid to the ground at his feet.

He stood over her for a long moment, enjoying the image, and his triumph. Knowing he had accomplished more than giving her what she wanted. The achievement was not sex, nor even their pleasure. The point was that he had started down the road to making her learn to ask for what she wanted, so that she would increasingly acknowledge her desire, and her need to be owned, to be his possession. He tucked himself back into his trousers carefully, and then knelt beside her to help lift her back to her feet.

"Let's go inside and get you cleaned up, my pet. I think we still have a couple of hours to enjoy, and my cock is pretty sure that your ass needs more stretching before I send you home tonight."

12