Possession Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taniarice
taniarice
448 Followers

"Regardless of what my men would or would not have done, Ivan tells me you refused my offer a second time before you changed your mind. Which means you were willing to to accept the consequences, which means you chose to come here."

Beth turned away from him. "This is a stupid conversation," she said.

"For once we can agree. Lie on the bed."

"What?"

"This conversation is stupid and it is over. Now lie on the bed."

Slowly, in a trance, hoping he would change his mind with every step she took, she approached the bed. She perched on its edge, unable to spread herself out for him.

"Lie back," he said impatiently. "And there is no need to be a martyr. Perhaps if you relaxed, you might even enjoy yourself."

Beth was about to protest that he could never bring her to pleasure, but it was too late. He already had. Carefully she positioned herself, her legs clamped tightly together, concentrating on the ceiling.

The mattress sank as he sat next to where she lay. First he lifted one rigid leg, softly caressing her knee, before he rolled down the top of her stocking. When he had removed it fully, he planted a deliberate kiss just centimetres away from her centre. He repeated the action with her other leg, his kiss lingering just a little bit longer. He continued to touch her, his fingers trailing over her inner thighs, until he felt the tension leave her legs and saw her nails dig into the bed sheets.

"Lift your hips," he murmured.

She frowned quizzically.

"Do it," he encouraged.

She bent her knees and planted her feet on the mattress, arching her back so that her hips were raised. Had she been a seductress, Dmitri might have thought the prone pose was on purpose.

He pulled her panties down, almost laughing as they tangled with her feet, before removing them entirely and discarding the scrap of lace, his eyes growing dark when they saw her pouting lips.

Lowering his head, his tongue darted out and he lapped against her cunt. It was almost bone dry when he began, but as he rubbed her clit with his tongue, he felt the first trickle of desire flow. He kissed her again, delicately at first, and then with greater force and hunger.

What was he doing to her? Why was he kissing her there? He had not even kissed her lips, yet he was kissing her there!

And why did it feel good?

At the mercy of his skilful ministrations, her treacherous body stirred. Desire unfolded and unfurled. The pressure built up until she thought something inside her was going to burst. Now she knew what it would feel like when it reached its peak, she lacked the willpower to resist. She wanted to journey once again to that heady high, she wanted him to make her come apart. She didn't even try to stop him.

Her core tightened. Her blood pulsed - she could feel it, down there, as if she were hollow and trying to hold onto something.

She was ready, Dmitri observed. Her conscious self might not have been willing, but her body would not reject him. He could have forced himself into her - there was a bottle of lubricant in the bedside table if he wanted to do that - but even he wasn't that cruel.

Her hips began to squirm, her hands were balled up as she tried to stop herself from moving, her eyes were clamped shut and she was so consumed by the feelings within her body that she did not notice him move away.

He eased a pillow out from beneath her head.

"Lift again," he said.

She did so and he slipped it under her hips. Then, when she lowered herself once more, he positioned himself above her, straddling her desire-flushed body.

Leaning on one hand and guiding himself with another, he entered her. She was exquisitely tight.

She gasped, her eyes flashing open. The stretch was like a slow burn, the sensation completely like anything she had ever felt before. He was so much thicker than her finger.

Then, unable to hold back any longer, he clenched his buttocks and thrust into her.

Her lips parted, her mouth stretched open in a silent scream. It felt like his cock was ripping her open, tearing apart her hymen like an invading intruder.

Dmitri had only ever slept with women who had notches on their bedpost. For a moment he thought he was crushing her, before he realised his full weight was supported on his forearms.

In a moment of horrific realisation, he pulled away, blocking out her whimper of pain as he withdrew.

"Ty devstvennitsa?"

Beth didn't have to speak Russian to know he had just discovered that she was - had been - a virgin.

taniarice
taniarice
448 Followers
12