Possession Pt. 03

Story Info
An evening which will change everything.
3.7k words
3.56
24.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gazing out of the window from my solitary refuge I noticed it had begun to rain, the soft swishing of the tyres as Master drove over the wet road surface somehow soothing, a little wistful in its hushed whisper; a little sad, a little melancholy. The raindrops sparkled like small jewels of glass on the windows, the night lights reflecting in their curved shapes to create a kaleidoscope of colour. Somehow the weather suited my mood, held me in its embrace for that moment in time, the rhythmic sweeping of the windshield wipers semi hypnotic in their actions. My mind wandered to another time, a time when Master and I had first met. So many dreams we had shared, so many goals for the future, so many fantasies begging to be turned into reality. It all seemed so long ago on this dark and damp night filled with remorse, guilt, love, and hope...and more than a little fear and anticipation. In resignation I rested my head against the cool glass of the window and watched as the world passed by in a lazy blur.

"I've had much to think on today." Master's voice burst into my subconscious from the driver's seat, startling me out of my pensiveness. As always our minds seemed to magically tune into similar thought patterns at the same time, though tonight this one may have been more expected. "Your behaviour is a symptom of much more than willful disobedience. I acknowledge my part of the responsibility, but still, it must be dealt with in a way which will benefit both of us in the long term."

Silently I listened, more than a little tired and hungry, unable to think of an appropriate response, if a response was even expected or wanted. I had no idea where the conversation was going but knew I must listen and try and comprehend its message. In my heart I always wanted to serve His needs, fulfill His desires, be His slave at whatever cost...but so often I felt I failed, so often the best intentions became muddled, so often I felt I displeased. More than once I asked Him if He would not be better finding a slave who could be all He needed, and never understood His declaration I was that slave for Him.

"I understand your silence more than you may realize, and for now I think it best," He continued thoughtfully. I felt relief at knowing He did not expect or want a response from me. "You have made promises to me which for one reason on another have not been honoured, as I have done to you...both of us have had our share of disappointments, our moments of feeling we were standing on shifting sand as it washed from beneath our feet." I could not deny this was so, not if I were to be honest. Often I felt the disappointment, the frustration of not realising the future we had spoken of with such hope and promise. At times I felt lost and unsure of our direction. I also knew there was often two sides to the situation, at least for me; accompanying the disappointment at times was a sense of relief the challenge had not been presented, no pressure to succeed, no risk, no change, no need to fear the unchartered territory.

Master continued. "For that reason, tonight will be a new beginning. You may not feel it is at times, you may not want it to be as it will be. You will need to trust me more than you ever have before, trust I know what is needed for us to survive." Pausing for a moment, Master took a breath before continuing hesitantly, but firmly. "I will not lie to you, I will not deceive you with promises you will find it an easy road to travel, but it is the path you have chosen for yourself long ago, agreed to and entrusted to my care to recognize and guide you on. There are no more choices for you to make, no more excuses, no more postponements." More firmly He continued, "In your new life you will cry often, you will beg for release and mercy, you will bleed and scream, and you will question if you can endure....but you will also beg for more of the same, grow stronger in my bond, blossom into the slave you crave to be, serve me in all the ways I require.....and most importantly, you will love me deeper than you ever dreamed possible because you will know I am the only one who can bring you to your knees as well as fly with you through the nightmares and the dreams, the only one who can love you as you need to be loved and cherished, the only one you can love....it is a language few will understand, but one we speak in unison and with passion.....close your eyes now and rest a little."

I could not fight the fatigue that weighed me down physically and mentally and gratefully followed His instructions to rest. The mood the rain had created and the comforting curve of the car seat lulled me into a semi-doze where nothing reached the level of significance, nothing needed to be answered or solved, just blissful nothingness. I had no idea how long I remained suspended in this void, but awoke to the sound of metal scraping on concrete as huge doors opened to allow the car to enter into the dry depths of an empty warehouse, then closed again with a sense of finality, as if barring all escape from what was to come. Perhaps I was just allowing my raw nerves to spark my imagination into overdrive, but it was how I felt.

Master switched the engine off and stepping from the car, came around to my door to help me out. Standing unsteadily on legs made weak by a mixture of lingering sleep, hunger, and fear, I was grateful Master held my arm firmly to prevent my overbalancing on the ridiculously high heels of the stilettos. As I regained my balance, Master removed His support and turned to walk away, following the path our companion had already taken, my following implicitly understood. Though a physical move away, in my insecurity and uncertainty I felt emotionally abandoned as well as I began to follow His steps. Our footsteps echoed hollowly in the cavernous emptiness of the building. Somehow sensing my turmoil, Master paused to turn and kiss my lips lightly, patting me in a reassuring manner on my tush. The gesture served to strengthen my resolve enough to continue.

With trepidation I followed Him, lifting the hem of my dress slightly as I walked up the tall flight of stairs. My dress clung to me in a way that made me feel more womanly than I had in a long while...soft and feminine, mysterious and seductive, it caressed me like a long lost lover. Master's form in front of me offered some sense of security but still I wished for a little more support, a reassurance all would be okay, a sign in truth I would like what was to come. It was not to be it seemed as He continued to all but ignore my presence.

Opening the door at the top of the stairs, He led the way into a large room, well lit and at first, shy glance seemingly full of people. The room was basic, the only furniture being a couple of couches and a small refrigerator. Dominating with its stark presence dead center of the room was an object which at second glance appeared to be a modified sawhorse. A padded, vinyl clad board had been added to its upper surface, and a short extension added at one end with a curved shape at the pinnacle. Moving my gaze from the dominating feature and looking round the room, I noticed it was not exactly crowded with people, in reality only eight apart from Master and His friend, but noticeably all men.

As always, being in the presence of others, especially men, I felt awkward and self conscious, shy and more than a little on edge. My nervousness refused to allow me to take in more as Master grasped my elbow and propelled me forward, my feet seemingly frozen to the spot where he left me as He withdrew His hold. Sliding His hand suggestively down my back to rest on my thinly clad butt, He faced the sea of faces looking with interest in our direction. I felt myself begin to tremble, the dread filling me; the wish the floor would swallow me, permeating my every thought. The only word that kept flooding my mind was 'No', over and over, but no sound passed my lips except my increasingly laboured breathing. I tried to reason myself out of the panic, tried to reassure myself there was nothing to fear and I was being childish, but down deep I knew what the purpose of our visit was to be...perhaps not the exact details, but I knew.

"Gentleman, let me present my slave," Master spoke confidently as His hand reached across in front of me and grabbing the softly draped neckline of the dress, tore downward leaving me exposed and naked to their eyes, the remnants of the garment slipping to the floor. The sound of the tearing fabric shocked me back into movement. Obedience forgotten, automatically my hands flew to cover myself, futile in their attempt as Master stepped behind me and pulling my hands above my head holding the wrists together with one hand He slid His free hand down my body to caress my breasts, teasingly light, tweaking a nipple ring playfully as he displayed His owned property to His curious audience. Grasping my neck, He slowly turned me round like a music box doll making sure nothing was missed.

"Don't be fooled by her womanly appearance...she is a slave and a whore and knows her true purpose in life is to serve and please. As such she does not require the usual considerations you might give when seducing a woman, gentleness and courtesy certainly not in keeping with her purpose. Your usage of her will be constructive in its educative effects, and I can assure you, appreciated." Tracing a hand down over my breast, stomach, and finally probing roughly between my shaking legs, Master made sure they understood His meaning. "She has become a little misguided in her thoughts and actions lately, so I am hoping this night will re-establish her focus, clarify her position for her. Please enjoy what from this moment on will be public property."

My face burned in shame at the meaning behind His words, the presentation of me naked and vulnerable in the presence of a roomful of men...I wanted to close my eyes and make it go away, wake to find it had all been a bad nightmare. Since being collared to Master, and though displayed from time to time, no other man had used me sexually or otherwise. Though the topic had been discussed often, I had remained His private toy until this moment. Using my arms to pull me forward He drew me toward the sawhorse. Pushing me down He toppled me off balance so I fell unceremoniously, more than laid upon its smooth surface, no chance to break my fall as the air was driven from my lungs in a whoosh. "Good girl." He soothed sarcastically as he roughly fastened my wrists to the front legs of the contraption, then moved to tear the shoes from my feet and tied my legs to the rear supports.

Open and exposed, nerves jagged and raw, I sobbed in shame, fear, and humiliation. Sliding my body forward slightly, He lifted my chin to rest on the extended protrusion I had first noticed at the end of the sawhorse. Using His fingers as if I were an animal, He tested whether it were still possible to open my mouth. Pleased it did not restrict the obvious use of my mouth, He pulled a leather tie from His pocket to tie my hair back, then walked away out of my range of vision. Not that vision was really the appropriate word as tears blurred the scene before me, shapes floating in and out of focus. Already I could feel hands stroking my flesh, opening and prying, caressing and squeezing, an object to be used.

It seemed little encouragement was needed after all as before I had even recovered my breath, I felt a cock pushing into my wet cunt. The wetness disgusted me, betrayed the lie I hated every moment of the scene I now found myself the star performer in. I was hating it, but my mind and body knew what they needed and craved, the degradation, humiliation, the loss of control and nothingness that came with being used without thought or emotion, the perverse pleasure in being forced to submit to whatever my Owner devised, and the fear of the unknown and the depravity. It was not long before another filled my mouth, obviously his delight with having such a helpless receptacle proving too much as he exploded his cum almost immediately, pulling out half way through to drip the remainder down my chin as I quickly swallowed as I knew Master would expect.

I struggled to not regurgitate his deposit, the burning sensation increasing as I fought the urge to expel it from my body, my lips, swallowing hard to force it down...then another taking his place. I felt the semen overflowing my pussy as another came inside me, then when he finished even more being squeezed out as someone began to force their way into my arse. Pushing insistently at this tighter opening there was a momentary reprieve as he withdrew to suggestively rub some lube inside its tunnel and over the end of his now dripping shaft. I longed to scream for the use to stop, everything inside me fought surrender, but I was silenced by the face fucking I was receiving.

My mind struggled with all the thoughts and emotions, tried to find a place of solace, acceptance, but it was not coming easily. The smell of some of them was far from pleasant and filled me with revulsion but there was no escaping, no protests allowed. For all I knew, Master had requested them to come unwashed. Not all the men chose to cum each time, instead prolonging the experience, playing with my body, taking what they wanted for their pleasure and coming back for more. Perhaps they were already on their second round and this helped their determination to milk the experience for all they could get.

Master appeared before me, "Open bitch" He ordered. Dazed, but pleased He was there at last, I opened my mouth obediently thinking He wanted to empty His own sweet cum into my throat. I was shocked out of my dreamlike state as He began to pee in my mouth, filling it quickly as He laughingly told the other men how useful it was to have your own toilet wherever you went. 'Swallow!" He yelled as His piss began to overflow to the floor below. I tried to take as much as I could but could not catch it all, especially in such a restricted position. The bitter, salty taste filled my mouth, the smell filling my nostrils, the thought of what I was doing nauseating. As He finished and stepped aside He instructed me, "Close your mouth quickly slut...I have invited two of my friends to pee in your face, but I do not want you to drink from them." The men chuckled as I closed my mouth and eyes as tight as I could, screwing my face up to make sure nothing was going to go where it shouldn't, all the while wishing it would stop. The urine washed over my face, hot, stinking and foul, emphasizing as nothing else had how low I was, how used I was to be, and how little I could expect in the way of mercy. Master was certainly successful in the point He wished to make.

I quickly lost track of time as the fucking continued, interspersed with curious probing into my most intimate depths, fingers struggling to open me further for their perverse pleasure. One man attempted to fist my cunt, but found his hand too big, and his determination far too small. I began to drift in a nether land, a place where the brutality was not touching me. I almost felt as though I had stepped out of my body to watch dispassionately from a safe haven, a place where I could not be touched. It was short lived, though the break helped me survive the anguish I could not deny. I heard Master ask the man who was currently using my mouth to move aside, Himself taking his place. His hands gently caressed my shoulders in a way He used whenever He was soothing me or helping me get through a difficult process. I wondered at the timing after I had already endured a considerable time and multiple indignities, puzzled at His unexpected request for someone to give up his place, but soon began to understand.

Strengthening His stroke for a moment to draw my attention, He spoke to me, all the time slowly pumping His cock in and out of my mouth, my lips and tongue caressing Him lovingly. "You need to breath deeply slave, relax, open your body...and don't under any circumstance bite me or you will be sorry." Why would I bite Him? Why was He suddenly helping me endure what He had made clear was my duty to bear without hesitation or question? Had I not obeyed...in truth what else could I do?

I felt another set of hands massaging my butt, always a feeling I loved and one which definitely encouraged me to surrender my all. Sighing in pleasure, it took a moment to connect the second set of fingers lubricating my arsehole to the reality of what was about to happen. Too late I realized what all the relaxation talk and stroking was about, just as I felt the pressure at my opening. Automatically tightening in fear, I foolishly tried to resist the unknown, but surely fearsome intrusion. Relentlessly the pressure continued, all sound in the room hushed in anticipation. I raged inside, burned again with shame, struggled to pull out of my bonds.

"Be still!!" Master yelled, causing tears to spring to my eyes. "Open up your fuckhole before we tear it open for you." I sobbed in fear and knew nothing was going to make me relax now, but I ceased to struggle. The man pushed, the pain increasing in the tender nerve endings of my anus as he made it clear he would have his way. Slowly I felt my body begin to give way to his insistence, opening a little, tearing even more. Master's cock filled my mouth, my throat, so the scream which followed was muffled. The head of the cock was now inside, stretching me more open than ever before in my lifetime. I had never known a cock of such huge proportions. I prayed for it to stop, would have begged if only my mouth were free, but he continued, and with Master's encouragement.

"Don't let her stop you. She loves a bit of pain anyway so it will be her pleasure to be torn if that is what is necessary, and she knows your pleasure is more important than her discomfort." With that the man drove his cock deeper, the searing pain of the tearing filling my arse, cutting like a knife into my lower belly, traveling up my spine, a burning path of agony throughout my body until his cock was sunk to the hilt. There was no more resistance as he pushed the final inches into my bloodied hole, his balls brushing my dripping, open sex as he began his thrusting. I felt as if I were being sawn in half, torn apart and brutalized. I would never have imagined it were possible to get something so big in such a small opening, and wondered if my butt would ever be the same again after this ravishing.

It occurred to me how little choice I had anymore, how little control I could exercise. Anything that was desired by another would be taken from me with no need for my willing participation or appreciation, just a vessel to be used, a body to provide what others craved. Even my identity was of no importance, just a certainty my holes would welcome and accommodate the perversities of men. The pain turned to numbness as he continued to enjoy my newly opened body, so numb I barely felt him leave my body when he was spent, a slap on the butt his parting thanks. As he withdrew, Master filled my throat and mouth with His cum, a welcome reward.

"I think my slave deserves a little punishment for her resistance. I want her to please always, never resist the needs of others. It will serve her good to learn this lesson early." I cringed at Master's words wondering how he could have expected me to be ready for what had just occurred. I had tried my best to obey even through my terror. "Five each." I heard Master instruct, and had no time to brace myself before the first descent of the cane across my buttocks. The pain was unexpected in part as I had no idea what form the punishment was to take. I ground my teeth against the onslaught, the sting increasing with each stroke. After five, there was a second's break before I felt the burning pain of the flogger on my open and exposed pussy and arse. The pain was excruciating on top of the use both areas had endured, and the tenderness of such intimate flesh. The tears flowed, the humiliation curled, as the rage of the indignity burned in my belly and soul. It seemed Master's slave still had a long way to go before I could accept all He felt natural and deserving of my position, and yet I knew I wanted to acquiesce as much as He wanted me to succeed. As the beating ended and the fucking continued, my body felt as if it were on fire as my mind filled with the question of how I would ever learn to accept all that was my lot, all I had willingly submitted to....how I would become the best slave Master could ever hope for.