Possessions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing over, he couldn't help but notice how gently Ebon tucked the covers around Sarantha before climbing into the cage beneath. Ebon showed no hesitation pulling the door closed behind himself, effectively locking himself in. Looking at the dark-skinned man wrapped around the small pale woman waiting so patiently for him, Trivalm had that nagging feeling again. Like he was missing something very important.

Finally, Trivalm drifted off into a troubled slumber.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The next morning, a cranky Sarantha swept into the Great Hall, her three equally cranky slaves behind her. It took every bit of military bearing Trivalm had learned to school his features and not scowl at the back of Sarantha's head. Ivory made no such attempt as she cast frequent glares at the child every time she skipped up to her Mistress's side before being pulled back into place by Ebon.

The child had been up every few hours, screeching its disapproval of something. Either her cloth needed changing, or she required nursing, or, many times, she simply wanted to be rocked back to sleep.

Ivory, obviously, was not conditioned to life with a small infant. As the night wore on, her scowl deepened and deepened. When Sarantha would sit in the chair and rock the child, Ivory would make whining huffs to get her owner's attention until Sarantha acknowledged her, even ignoring Ebon's attempts to soothe her. She would grab the bars of the cage and attempt to shake them until Sarantha reprimanded her. Even after the child was soothed, the slave would glare at the crib the child slept in.

Sarantha hadn't minded the child's frequent nighttime demands. She smiled and cooed to the little girl, seeing to her every need each and every time the child had woken. She never seemed impatient or tired or stressed. She seemed happy as she held the child, whispering to her and kissing her head. A few times, Trivalm heard the woman murmur to the infant about how her father would be so happy and proud of his little girl.

Trivalm had simply watched her. Sarantha noticed the attention the first time the child had woken. Smiling, she carried the child over and sat next to him on his small bed. She noticed that he wasn't chained as she approached and, frowning, gently placed the cuff on his ankle. In soft tones she had praised him for being a good little slave and going to bed peacefully, behaving and staying on his bed as he was meant to. She explained that while they were in Ehrik's Keep they were obligated to follow his directives. If the Keeper found out that the War Slave was unchained, he would take him away to sleep elsewhere, where he would be lonely in the night. Trivalm, with no other course of action, simply nodded his head.

Sarantha seemed to be in a chatting mood. Trivalm took advantage, asking her questions in regards to the reasons behind Ehrik's directives. He was sure to use what Sarantha deemed was proper respect and addressed her appropriately as his Mistress, not wanting to lose this change. Sarantha explained that the war slaves were permitted to be unchained in the presence of the Keeper and Captains because of Ehrik's firm belief that any behavioral incidents could be handled and it was ok if there were a few bumps and bruise. However, when near any of the citizens they were chained to ensure the people's safety. Not all citizens were soldier, there were also healers and shopkeepers and artists that were not able to defend themselves. Those citizens had to be protected. As keeper, it was Ehrik's responsibility to see to their safety and wellbeing. Until the slaves could be trusted impeccably to behave and were adjusting to their roles as both slaves and Kriten citizens, they would be chained.

Interesting. Her wording was telling. It made Trivalm wonder what exactly the Keepers though to use the war slaves for. Trivalm could think on it later, but for now he tried to needle out more information. Trivalm pointed out to Sarantha that he had been permitted unchained near her before. Sarantha cocked her head.

"Only in Ebon's presence. I do not doubt Ebon's ability to see to my or my pet's safety. He understands that if anything were to happen to me, he could be separated from my Ivory. He will not allow that. Even if that were not so, you would not have harmed me when I carried child. Now that that incentive is gone, Ehrik will be more restrictive of your movements." She pursed her lips. "He wants you to go with the other war slaves."

"I would not mind being near my countrymen."

"No. You need to acclimate yourself to our culture. Sequestering you three away together will not allow you to do that. It is better that you are separated from them so you may learn. However, if you would like to see them, I will allow you to continue to visit the training rooms with them as long as you continue to behave." Her eyes slid over to Trivalm. "Have you thought of what you would like to learn, little slave?"

Trivalm felt himself tense. "I have learned all I need to know, Mistress."

Sarantha smiled at him. "You are learning now, little slave. And it is not information you knew before. There are so many things for you to learn, you just have to realize it. There is something you want to learn. Every time I ask, I can see it in your eyes. You just don't want to tell me. Regardless, you will learn. You will begin lessons tomorrow and you will also learn Kriten culture."

Eventually, Saratha had placed the sleeping child back into the crib and crawled back into her own bed. It wasn't long before the child was awake and wailing again. Trivalm just looked over at Sarantha gently rocking the little bundle, before closing his eyes and drifting back to sleep again. He was a soldier and used to going on little and interrupted sleep.

It wasn't until the morning, when Melil had entered, that Trivalm's mood turned stormy. The servant had come with several assistants, all carrying decorated boxes. The woman had informed Sarantha that the King had arrived late in the night and sent the new mother gifts for the child. Three boxes were set separately that contained gifts for Sarantha with the message that the King hoped she would make use of them during his visit.

With lips pursed, Sarantha opened the first box and pulled out a gorgeous gown. The main layer of the dress was white and would cling to Sarantha's curves on the top half of her body and her hips, then flow to her ankles in gentle waves. The top was low cut. Unlike other dresses of the same style, the fabric was malleable, not rigid. There was a ribbon laced through the front, that would allow Sarantha to open it to nurse. The skirt of the dress had several layers of pearlescent blue and green fabric that was light enough that it would swirl as she walked and give glimpses of the white skirt underneath. The second box contained a pair of matching slippers with an array of sapphires and emeralds sewn into them. The third box contained a matching set of earrings, necklace, bracelet and hair pin. It was truly a beautiful set.

Melil, ever watchful of her surroundings, smiled and noted how beautiful the gifts were. The King was generous and thoughtful to have sent them, she mused as she gently took the child from Sarantha's arms to allow the new mother to ready herself.

Sarantha looked at the other woman with troubled eyes as the servant's assistants helped her into the bath. "I thought he would change his mind. I obviously do not suit his needs. Why is he still doing this?"

The dejected note in Sarantha's voice was what destroyed any change of Trivalm remaining calm throughout the King's visit. The pervert was forcing his affections on a woman who clearly didn't desire them.

Now, Trivalm stalked after his owner as they entered the Great Hall, anger drowned out the confusion and guilt he'd been suffering the past weeks. He hated Sarantha because she was his owner, because of what she represented, not based on her personality. She tried to be kind to those around her. She put considerable effort into making her slaves happy. She honestly thought she was succeeding in doing so. It was confusing to hate someone who was admittedly a good person. The guilt stemmed from the fact that he hadn't attempted to intervene when the King had taken advantage of that gentle kindness. No woman, regardless of her actions or affiliations, deserved to be degraded in such a way.

When they entered, the King was seated at the front dais looking calm and happy. As soon as he noticed the new arrivals, he stood and moved to greet them. Without a pause, he swept to Sarantha, smiling genuinely as his eyes skimmed over her. As he reached her, Sarantha lowered herself to one knee and bowed her head. The slaves took the proper positions on their knees. Melil, still holding the child, took the same position Sarantha did. It had previously been explained that whomever was holding the child, regardless of their status, would take the position that the child would assume when it was old enough to so on her own.

"My King." Sarantha greeted demurely.

"Enough, darling. There is no need for that." Jecis smiled as he took her hand and assisted her to her feet. He pressed a gentle kiss to Sarantha's knuckles, smiling as he did so. "I have been concerned for you these past weeks. Kyrsti sent me reports, but I was worried, none the less. Come, sit, tell me how you have been, please."

Sarantha looked slightly confused. "Yes, my King."

Jecis frowned. "Darling? Is something amiss? I am sorry I was called away while you were ill. It was not my intention to make you believe I do did not care."

Sarantha took a deep breath before slowly releasing it. It was obvious to see she was nervous. "I thought, with how difficult the birth was, you would have retracted your previous offer, my King."

Trivalm's head snapped up from his position on the floor, only to be pressed back into place by Ebon's insistent hand. What offer? The only "offer" Trivalm could think of only enraged him more. That the King would turn a Keeper's wife, a General's wife, into nothing more than his private whore infuriated Trivalm beyond reason.

Jecis sighed. He spoke softly so that only those standing near could hear. "My darling Sarantha, we will discuss this privately after morning meal. Or with your brother and sister if you so choose. But we will not do so here. For now, I will tell you that nothing has changed as far as my proposal goes. I believe we are well suited to each other. Nothing would make me happier than to have you at my side as my wife."

Now both Trivalm and Ebon's heads popped up. Trivalm couldn't believe what he was hearing. Surely, after the King's behavior, the way he had terrified her, Sarantha wouldn't dream of accepting a proposal of marriage? That was, if she even truly had a choice. Who would dare try to turn down their King?

Sarantha just nodded and moved to take her place at the table. Jecis sat beside her, closer than propriety dictated. Trivalm forced himself to keep his eyes lowered to keep from glaring at the King as he walked to his spot on the floor. He immediately noticed that like the last time the King had been present at a public meal, the other war slaves were chained. Neither acknowledged his arrival.

The conversation at the main table was light and carefree. The King seemed to be in a questioning mood. He questioned if Sarantha had procured the slaves she had desired, if she had chosen a name for the child, if the celebration had been planned. Anything, it seemed to make her speak. Trivalm wondered if the King asked so many questions due to Sarantha's quietness during his last visit.

When the meal ended, Drimelk was led away by Alaliya. Surprisingly, Raikol was led away by the slave Triya. Trivalm frowned over his shoulder as he followed Sarantha out of the Great Hall. In the weeks he'd been with the other slaves, the other two had never been separated, not even to bathe. It was as if the Keepers viewed the two slaves as one entity. Why were they suddenly being separated now?

Sarantha was silent as she led her slaves from the Great Hall. She didn't even comment as Ebon and Ivory splintered off from the group. Trivalm assumed Sarantha's silence was due to the guards literally surrounding them or the midwife trailing them, but after several minutes walking, Sarantha finally broke the silence, her voice oddly serious. "Little slave? You must show proper respect to the King. With your words, your actions... and your eyes." She cast a glance over her shoulder as she stopped in front of a set of doors.

Trivalm's eyes took in the intricate details carved into the doors. He tried to keep his face neutral, but he was sure some of his shock showed. The door very clearly depicted in exquisite detail various men on various pieces of furniture performing various sex acts. On each other. Not a single woman was depicted on the door.

Sarantha didn't seem to notice the details of the doors, or she just didn't care. She simply knocked curtly.

The guard who opened the door frowned down at her. "Ma'am. I believe you are in the wrong area. May I direct you to your destination?"

Sarantha smiled. "I am aware where I am, thank you. I am here to speak to Captain Allek's slave. Is the Captain here with him?"

The guard nodded once. "Yes. The Captain is in his boy's lodgings." He stepped aside.

Sarantha hummed happily as she handed the child to the midwife and motioned Trivalm to follow her.

Trivalm's stomach churned as he walked with his head down. Even out of the corner of his eye, he could see men lounging on couches, embracing other men. Several of them looked at him with an appreciative gleam in their eye. When they finally stopped in front of a plain wooden door, Trivalm was almost thankful.

Sarantha didn't bother knocking. She simply pushed it open to display the scene within the room. And just that suddenly, Trivalm wasn't thankful.

The door led to a small, well decorated room. A small personal bathing tub was pushed to one corner. A small table held an expensive pitcher, two matching cups, and a platter filled with meats and fruits. A bed barely big enough for two people was framed with expensive drapes. It was the scene on the scene on the bed that dropped Trivalm's jaw.

On his hands and knees on the bed, writhing in ecstasy, was a man, no more than a boy. He was moaning, pressing back against Allek as the Captain pounded his hips into the boy, sodomizing him.

"You couldn't wait a few moments? Finish up, Allek. I am expected elsewhere." Sarantha's voice held both exasperation and laughter.

Allek slid his fingers through the boy's hair and pulled until the smaller man rose up on his knees, his back flush against Allek's. The Captain dwarfed him. The Captain's hips never stopped moving as he reached around the boy's hips to circle the rock hard cock bobbing there.

"Have you been a good boy, Braym? Should I let you spill? Have you earned such a reward?"

The boy, Braym, tilted his head back to rest on Allek's shoulder, moaning even louder. "Yes, Master, please!"

Allek pressed his lips to the boy's ear. "Then spill for me, baby boy."

Braym pumped his hips against Allek's fist, quickly finding his release with the Captain still using him. Allek continued to stroke the boy's cock as he took his own pleasure. By the time he was finished, the boy was shuddering, holding onto his Master's wrist in an attempt to limit the overstimulation.

Slowly, gently, Allek helped the boy down onto the bed. He kissed Braym's forehead and murmured sweet words to him. The slave reached for his Master's wrist. Allek obliged and allowed the boy to lick the bits of seed from his fingers as his other hand stroked the boy.

After several moments watching the oddly intimate scene, Trivalm, finally coming to his senses, looked away, more than mildly disgusted.

"Allek, I am expected elsewhere with my Trivalm. I simply came to tell you that Trivalm will begin his lessons tomorrow." Sarantha reminded.

"Of course, Ma'am. My apologies." Allek pulled on his pants before returning to stroke the slave's dark hair back. The boy looked sated, content with the affection showed.

"Little slave, this is Braym, Allek's boy. He will be instructing you. You will behave and be a good slave during your lessons. If you misbehave for Braym, I will allow Captain Allek to punish as he deems appropriate. If I receive poor reports you will be punished."

Trivalm couldn't hold his tongue. "Is that boy even of legal age to participate in sexual activity?"

For the first time since they'd entered the room, the contented look left Braym's eyes. Rather than glare at the other slave, the boy rested his head and closed his eyes, allowing his Master to stroke him.

Allek slid narrowed eyes to the war slave. "Braym has seen twenty-two years. In our culture that is three years past legal age to participate and two years past legal age to marry. Insinuate I am a pedophile again, slave, and these lessons will be much harder for you."

Sarantha sighed. "That is not being a good slave. You must speak respectfully." Frowning, Sarantha turned to Allek. "Perhaps he is not prepared for this. He isn't behaving. I don't want him to misbehave and require punishment."

"Why did you decide that he requires such lessons? I was under the impression that Trivalm preferred the affections of women."

"Only because homosexuality is considered unacceptable in his country. You know his culture is so narrowminded and strict. The poor thing was positively deprived. You remember how he didn't even enjoy my Ivory on his first night?"

Trivalm couldn't hold his tongue. "Homosexuality is wrong! It is a disgusting, deplorable act-"

A sharp slap rang out through the room as Trivalm's head snapped to the side. He hadn't been expecting the blow. The only thing that kept him from striking back was the fact that Sarantha was a woman and Trivalm had never struck a woman.

"Do not dare speak that way!" Rage dripped from Sarantha's voice. "If you ever say such horrid things again I will send you to be lashed! And don't you make those faces at me!"

It was shocking when the young slave spoke up. "Madam Keeper?" Braym's voice was respectful, empty of the rage that darkened his Master's features. "Forgive my audacity, but was such a reaction not expected? He speaks from his culture's beliefs. He has been taught since childhood that affection between men is wrong. He must be reeducated. Only then will this hateful thinking leave him."

Sarantha's eyes slid to rest on the boy a moment before turning to Allek. "Your boy is wise. Perhaps he is right." She still seemed uncertain.

"Thank you, Madam Keeper." Allek's features still held anger, but there was something else also beginning to creep in. "Given his volatile reaction, I hope you will understand if I insist on proper precautions to ensure my boy's safety."

"You're thoughts?"

Allek's eyes met Trivalm's and the ice there made Trivalm freeze.

"Oh, I am sure we will think of something." Allek never stopped stoking his boy, now napping lazily on the decorated bed.

12