Possibilities

Story Info
An alien visitor gets inside the first human it meets.
4.3k words
4.55
74.7k
71

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn rubbed her neck as she walked through the front door of her home. The simple one story house would have been small if it was more than just Carolyn, but her life hadn't been complicated with husband or children, so it was enough. She dropped her day bag to the ground as she dropped herself into an easy chair. She had left the lights off but still closed her eyes as she tried to wring the stress of the day out of her neck.

After a few minutes she stood back up and walked to the patio in her back yard. She sat in one of the lawn chairs and looked out at the failing light of the day. Carolyn hated her job. It always left her with a knot of stress on the back of her neck. In recent days the pain couldn't be banished with pills or sleep. It hung on the back of her neck with ever increasing weight. She needed a change. Who had time for change? Carolyn had a mortgage to pay. She heaved herself up out of the chair and wandered back into the house. As she walked back to the bedroom she pulled her clothes off and tossed them wherever they fell.

She was in her bra and panties when she walked by the standing mirror in her bedroom. She looked at the reflection of her body. She looked tired. Hot, but tired. She ran a hand from just below her C-cup bra down to her flat stomach and back around to her firm ass. She squeezed a cheek through the fabric of her panties and sighed. No one but her had had access to the flesh under her panties for such a long time. She ached, in that void between her legs. Maybe a good cum would set her body at ease.

She reached behind her and unclasped the bra holding her bosom to her chest. The release of her breasts brought another aching sigh from her lips. She laid down on her bed and felt her breasts shifting around at the whim of gravity. She stretched into the thick comforter and brought her hands to the undersides of her breasts. She shifted their weight around her chest and let the electric feeling of her shifting flesh radiate out and down into her pussy. Leaving one hand to tweak at her nipple, the other slid down the firm flesh of her trunk and stopped at her pubic bone. She loved to feel pressure there, though it was far better when she had a length of man filling her.

Her hand moved down underneath the band of her panties and probed at the flesh surrounding her pussy. She liked it slow. Liked the burning feeling that grew and grew until the final release flushed her whole body. Her fingers probed around and under her clit. She felt the wetness growing inside her but she held back, not wanting to move to fast. Already the stress was leaking out of the knot of muscles in her neck. The pent up energy ran down her arching spine and lodged itself in her pussy. Carolyn pulled the damp panties from around her legs. She buried her fingers into her cunt, desperate to pry it loose. Her fingers probed deeper and deeper. They twisted and grasped at some unseen destination. She added a second finger, and stretched her opening wider between the two digits. She was so close. Sooo close. THERE!

With a great rushing release she cried out into the empty room. Her formless moan was ranged in pitch as the energy ricocheted around her body. She took great gasping breaths and let her back ease back down into the bed. She brought her wet fingers up and tasted herself. She curled up into a ball. The orgasm had eased her anxiety and stress for a little while, but she'd be back again tomorrow. Repeating her never ending day, over and over. The futility chilled her. She pulled at the edge of the comforter and drew it around her. She quickly fell asleep.

There was a massive boom that shook the whole of the house. Carolyn sat up straight in her bed looking for the source of the disturbance. She felt groggy and out of sorts. The room looked as she'd left it in the haze of her orgasm. She got out of bed and stumbled about looking for the source of the incredible impact she'd heard. Not finding anything wrong in the house she looked out into the backyard and found the answer. The whole of the yard was essentially destroyed. It was replaced with a great crater in the ground. The edges were still smoldering from the heat of whatever had impacted the yard. Carolyn stepped cautiously out onto the remains of the patio. The splintered wood around the yard was too large to endanger her feet but she still stepped with care. At the center of whole was small silver sphere, no larger than a bowling ball. She stepped down into the crater. The ground was warm against the soles of her feet. She reached the sphere and crouched down to examine it.

The sphere was a shining metal though she had not the experience to know what kind. It seemed of one piece with no sign of opening or hinge or slit. She picked it up and balanced it between her hands. She passed it back and forth between her palms and heard the sound of liquid within. She stood up and held the sphere up into the moon light. As she did, the voice of her neighbor crying out wondering what the hell was going on, came from over the lip of the crater. The human voice brought her to full realization of her current predicament. She was standing in a hole in her back yard, holding a strange metal sphere over her head, naked as the day she was born.

She hustled over the edge of the crater with the sphere under her arm. In her hasty retreat to the house she managed to snag her finger on a splinter of wood. Once back inside she shook her injured finger about in the chill air of the early morning, splattering some small drops of blood on the table where she had placed the sphere. She sucked at her finger and left the sphere in the dining room. She walked back to the bathroom, where she found disinfectant and band aids for her injury.

As she stretched the Band-Aid around her finger, the sound of escaping air could be heard from outside the bathroom. Curious, Carolyn walked back out into the dining room area and stopped short. The sphere was no longer a sphere. One side of the sphere had rotated open, revealing the interior. Carolyn walked over and peered cautiously down into the open sphere. There was a boiling blue liquid in the bottom of the sphere. It didn't fill the sphere and sloshed around as Carolyn manipulated the container. The liquid was thick and viscous. It clung to the steel inside of the sphere. The boiling that she was seeing slowed and stopped, though there was no gas or steam being released by the boiling liquid. As it calmed it seemed to grow darker and almost solid. Something was rising out of the dark congealing liquid. A smaller sphere popped to the surface. Carolyn reached into the sphere. There was some heat coming off the liquid, and a strange odor to. Almost like cinnamon.

A tendril of the liquid shot out and wrapped itself around Carolyn's hand. She jumped back but her feet caught together and she fell to the floor. The tendril stretched and grew, maintaining its connection to both Carolyn and the sphere. She opened her mouth to scream and a separate line of blue liquid shot into her mouth. It filled her mouth, forcing her jaw open. The liquid flowed all around her. It shot up her arm, wrapping itself around her as it did. The substance in her mouth flowed out and around her head, quickly encapsulating her. She couldn't see as the dark liquid flowed over her eyes. She felt it enter her nose and flex itself through her airways. She felt the mass form itself to her until every pore, every orifice was filled. It pulsed in her ass and in her pussy. It stretched inside of her, feeling at her limits. It moved down her throat and into her bowels. Somewhere inside her, the two ends met and merged and flexed. There it flexed and stretched. Carolyn couldn't tell how long it lasted. She couldn't tell how long she had been trapped in this senseless formless void.

Suddenly, in a rush that left her gasping, the liquid pulled itself out of her and off of her. She found herself laying in her bed, a faint trail of wetness leading off the bed from between her legs. She curled up into the ball again and pulled the sodden comforter around her sweat soaked body. She sobbed a little just before sleep took her again.

When she managed to open her eyes again she felt warm. She kicked at the comforter and felt the sun bathe her body. She closed her eyes and stretched out into the bed, rolling onto her back. When she was finally comfortable, the person next to her snuggled up, pressing her breasts into her arm and draping a hand across her stomach. It was nice. It was always nice to wake up next to someone. The sudden strangeness smacked Carolyn in the face. She leaped from the bed taking the comforter with her, wrapping it around her nakedness. She looked down at the impossible.

Carolyn stared down at herself, lying in the twisted sheets of her bed. Her long red hair was loose and arrayed underneath her writhing body. The motion caused her breasts to sway back and forth across her tight chest. Toned arms moved over flat belly and then pulled at the sheets to try and cover herself. The flat stomach gave way to a sloping pubic area, but where Carolyn was shaved cleanly her copy had a thick hairy bush of red hair. The long toned legs remained uncovered as the writhed around looking for warmth. Carolyn's disbelief finally overrode her shock enough for her to speak.

"What the fuck?"

Her words brought a flutter to the eyes of her doppelganger. The thing sat up and kept the sheets drawn around it, covering her breasts and groin. It looked up at her and she felt their gazes hold for several heartbeats. She was looking into her own green eyes. They were so full of life and yet, there was none of the tiredness she had seen in the mirror yesterday. Something else was there also. Something alien. A deeper more experienced life looking back at her from her own eyes.

"This must be very strange for you. Please be at ease."

Carolyn scoffed. "You can talk. Great. I guess that rules out hallucination or something like it."

"I assure you we are both awake. Have I approximated you well?"

"If you mean do you look like me yeah. What the hell are you?"

"I am...me? Hmmm no that's not quite right. I apologize I am still growing accustomed to your nervous system and memory engrams. I am an alien. My name is Krlyn. You are Carolyn. I have assumed your form so that we might speak and learn from each other."

"Yeah. I'm sure. Right before you eat my brain. This can't be real."

Carolyn walked around to the side of the bed that Krlyn was on. She reached out from underneath the comforter and poked Krlyn in the forehead. She seemed solid. Though it was almost as if there was some give to the bones underneath the skin. Krlyn wrinkled up her face and looked up at Carolyn curiously.

"Why did you do that? Do I offend you?"

"Well you might. I touched you to make sure you were real. That's how humans explore. It still feels a little like a dream. So last night the blue goo in the sphere, that was you."

"Yes, in a manner of speaking. This is the true me." A small gleaming sphere rose up out of the flesh of her chest. It was no bigger than a marble or pearl. Krlyn had closed her eyes as the sphere peeked out from her sternum. Carolyn reached out and stroked the sphere with a single finger. Krylyn's body shuddered and a ribbon of blue passed from her feet all the up to her head and traveled out into her hair. Carolyn gasped. The sphere retreated into Krlyn's flesh again.

"Apologies. I lost concentration. I have never been touched like that. Also your nervous system is so sensitive. Every part of you is alive and sending me information. I'm still adjusting."

"So you can change? You aren't held to looking like me? Could you change a little? Maybe I wouldn't be so freaked out if I didn't feel like I was talking to myself."

"Of course." Krlyn's body pulsed with and inner blue light and then changed. What remained was Carolyn's body but the skin had become a translucent blue. She could see all her organs and muscles operating beneath the skin. Eyes floating in their sockets. In her shock she dropped the comforter and sat down on the bed. She reached out her hand and pressed at Krlyn's color bone. It was flexible like skin pulled over jelly.

"Oh god. That's a little too much. Maybe just change your hair color or something simple."

The skin flexed back to flesh color and the mirror of Carolyn returned but the hair remained blue.

"How is this? Does this please you?"

"Yes. I mean sure. Can you change anything you want about my body?"

"Yes. Within some constraints. I am held to the scope of you DNA while I am maintaining this approximation. I would need to revert to a more amorphous form to do anything...drastic." Krlyn was smiling now. Carolyn couldn't help but smile back. She was sure she should be way more freaked out now, but something new was happening. She was happy to just be doing something outside her normal routine. Something fantastic.

"So why all the hair?"

"I do not understand. Is this not the natural growth of your follicle system?" Krlyn looked confused and then dropped her sheet exposing the rest of her form. She stood up from the bed and lifted her arms and legs. She rubbed at the hair under her arms and then looked at the hair growing there. Carolyn stood up next to her and showed off the same areas to Krlyn.

"Humans like to shave off the excess body hair. We also shape the hair of our heads sometimes. See?" Carolyn took Kryln's hand and rubbed in her arm pit to feel the smoothness. There. Kryln responded by touching between Carolyn's legs to feel at the absence of hair there. She collided with her clit and the shock sent shivers all over Carolyn's body. She didn't resist as Krlyn's fingers continued to explore the flesh between her legs.

"You are enjoying this Carolyn? Your nervous system is so unlike any we have seen. So sensitive. So numerous. It's a little overwhelming."

"You're an alien from another planet that looks like me with blue hair. Overwhelming isn't even covering the first part. Weird. I'm not even freaked out. I probably should be running for the cops, but, if I'm honest, this is the most awake and alert I've felt in weeks. Oh god keep doing that it feels good."

"Yes. I must say I feel at ease in your presence as well. Perhaps we found some measure of symbiosis in the scanning last night. I do not typically need sleep after data assimilation but after the crash last night I'm afraid some of my capabilities might be impaired."

"You lost me around the scanning. Do you mean when your goo went all over...and in me?"

"Yes. I had acquired your DNA scan from blood that impacted my sphere. However so much of your biology is developmental that I could not approximate your form without additional data. I'm afraid that my assimilation systems were automatic. I could not prevent it from being so...invasive."

"Yeah. I was pretty freaked out, but now, well the opportunities to talk with you is pretty amazing for just having some goo go in places my mother aint even seen."

"Do you mean places like this?" Kryln stopped feeling at her clit and slid two digits deep into her pussy. It was fast enough that Carolyn didn't have time to stop her. Not that she would have. The fingers wiggled inside, though it was amateurish. Only enough to get her going.

"Krlyn, that feels good, but why don't you let me show you how this body of mine works."

"Carolyn. My mandate is exploration. Please do as you like. I will observe as you pleasure yourself."

"That's not really what I had in mind." Carolyn reached down and touched at Krlyn's clit with her thumb while her middle and forefinger dipped inside her. Krlyn's whole body began to shake and her eyes rolled back into her head. Suddenly copious amounts of juice flowed out and into Carolyn's hand. Kryln fainted back onto the bed. Carolyn looked down in astonishment. She didn't remember her first orgasm knocking her out. She lifted her hand up to her hand and licked Krlyn's juices. They were sweet and savory. Whoa. What was she doing? This was so weird. She took another lick. She wanted more.

Carolyn crawled down on the passed out Krlyn. She laid on top of her and pressed her breasts into the duplicates beneath her. She patted Krlyn on the face and whispered for her to wake up.

"Oh Carolyn. What happened? I think something might be wrong with us."

"I think you came."

"Yes last night. In my sphere."

"No silly you orgasmed. It felt good right?" She slid a little down and started to hump at Krlyn's groin.

"Yes. The parts of it that didn't overload my processes. What are you doing between us? That feels good."

"It'd feel better without all that blue bush down there. Can you do something about that?"

"Do you mean like this?" She felt the friction between them decrease to stubble and then to nothing. "You were right that does feel better. What else might feel good?" Kryln wrapped her legs around the gyrating Carolyn.

"What else can you do? Maybe make these bigger?" Kryln groped at her own breasts. Carolyn watched in amazement as they swelled under her massaging fingers. Carolyn slid her own hands between Kryln's and her breasts. Kryln reached behind Carolyn and kneaded her ass. Carolyn was lost in the now easily DD sized breasts of the mirror beneath her. A fun house mirror now. Carolyn sank her lips into the stretched out nipples. Her hand tweaked the other side making Krlyn moan and writhe under her. Carolyn released the massive tits and watched the extra mass pull them down flat and flop a little off the sides of Krlyn's chest. She giggled at the absurdity of the moment.

"So weird. These are great. I always thought I'd look cooler with big tits. You like it when I play with your nipples?" She flicked the nipples a few times.

"Yes. Oh my, it feels so good. I think I love your body."

Carolyn leaned down and kissed her own face. Felt her own tongue press against her lips and then danced with its twin. She broke the kiss and breathed heavily into Kryln's open mouth. This time Kryln was the initiator and she leaned up from the bed and kissed Carolyn. Carolyn moved her hand from Kryln's tit to the back of her head and pressed them tighter. She used her other hand and slid it between them. She tried to flick both of their clits equally but she might have spent a little more time on her own. It was only fair. She hadn't cum yet today.

Carolyn broke the kiss again. "Feel like taking me for a spin? I really need it Kryln."

"I want to Carolyn, but I'm not sure what to do." There was actual desperation in her eyes. Kryln really wanted to make Carolyn cum.

"Oh wait I know!" Carolyn hopped up on to her knees and spun around over Kryln. "Just do what I do. Ok?"

"Ok."

Carolyn started by placing her two forefingers against the sides of her outer lips and massaged into the loose tissue there. After a moment she felt Kryln's fingers do the same to her. Her breath caught in her throat at the thought of another her feeling at her pussy lips. It was confusing. Hot. But confusing. She got her tongue into the action. She slid it all around the top of her pussy, waiting for the little man in the boat to stiffen a little. Kryln's tongue was slathering all over her pussy from top to bottom. She even poked in around the folds and the entrance to her vagina. Carolyn flexed her hips down into Kryln's questing mouth trying to guide it. She focused her own tongue and lips on the clit of her alien friend. Sucking at it then moving her head away to make a smacking sound. Kryln moaned into Carolyn's clit and Carolyn pressed even harder into Kryln's mouth.

Carolyn put her fingers at the entrance of Kryln's wet cunt. She spread out the entrance with her thumb and fore finger. She put her tongue down deep into the depths as far as it could go. Kryln's tongue buried itself in Carolyn. Only it went much much further then was humanly possible. A thick writhing organ had slithered its way into Carolyn. Carolyn arched her back up and yelled to the empty room.

12