Possibilities Ch. 03

Story Info
Carolyn and her copy ravage her brother Charles.
1.7k words
4.54
22.2k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was hot. A wet heat that seemed to soak into Carolyn's bones and made her lethargic. She lolled in the bed as the fuzz of her last orgasm blurred her vision. Carolyn brought her hand to her mouth and tasted herself. She was sweet and sticky. She traced a trail of saliva across her lower lip and down her throat. Carolyn felt the bed shake. She turned her head and saw the blue hair of Kryln obscuring her friend's face. Kryln's eyes were locked shut as her hands moved across her naked breasts. Charles was between her legs with his face buried in her cunt. His strong hands grasping her ass, the flesh spilling from between his fingers.

Carolyn had been watching them for hours. She was on the receiving end of Kryln's ministrations at some points during those hours. Watching Charles press himself into her blue doppelganger while Kryln's tongue danced over clit set her body on fire. Surges of feeling coming from her heart and flowing out to her extremities. She couldn't deny it. Carolyn wanted to fuck her brother. Wanted to feel that hot meat between her legs. He wouldn't let her. Carolyn and Kryln had both tried to coax him into Carolyn's waiting body, but he just wouldn't bite. Well, he would bite, she'd seen him do that.

She loved him. Her brother had been the closest member of her family growing up. They had shared all their secrets. The fact that he was the only one to come looking when she'd been lost in the fog of lust with her Kryln spoke to that love. The desire she felt now might be because he was the only cock in the room. That was enough however. She didn't care why, but she wanted him, and he wouldn't take her. She looked back over to Charles and Kryln as they coupled.

Charles was hard again. How many times had it gotten hard now? The thick meat of his manhood rising up out of the stitch of his legs. He was entering Kryln.

"Oh yes, Charles. I can't believe your filling me again. So big."

"I love this tight wet space of yours. I can't get enough for some reason."

Carolyn found the strength to roll from the bed. She stood and watched Charles fuck for a few moments. Then she walked around the back of him and wrapped her arms around him. She moved her hips in time with his. She pressed her body against his back.

"Carolyn what are you doing? I told you I just can't...think of you in that way."

"Shut up and keep fucking my friend."

He did. He moved faster and she kept up with him. The thrusting was fascinating. She could almost feel some extension of herself stretching out into Kryln. It moved through Charles. It penetrated him as well. She liked the feeling. Pushing herself forward and then retreating. All the little moans and cries of her friend as she was fucked. She could almost play Kryln like an instrument. She shifted her thrust right and Charles did the same. She changed the rhythm and his firm body responded. Kryln called out.

"Carolyn. Harder. Please fuck me harder."

She complied. With Carolyn's urging Charles was slamming into her friend in slow rhythmic thrusts that shook the bed. Charles' balls swung between the two women. Smacking Kryln and then back to graze Carolyn's swollen pussy. Carolyn shuddered at the intimate contact between her brother and herself. Kryln mirrored her own thoughts as she cried out again.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming. You dirty siblings are going to make me cum!"

Kryln popped like a water balloon. Sweet sticky liquid squirted onto Charles and dripped down onto Carolyn's feet. She wriggled her toes in the liquid. All her strength flowed out of her and she leaned against Charles who was still fucking Kryln who was mewling on the bed under his light thrusts.

"Charles didn't you finish?" Carolyn reached between the cheeks of his ass and twiddled with the skin just behind his balls. "Doesn't it hurt to be hard so many times?"

"Carolyn I don't think I can finish this time. I think you girls have got me past the edge." He collapsed on the bed with his legs dangling off the side. His cock making a wet popping sound as it pulled free of Kryln's sopping cunt. Carolyn watched his cock swinging back and forth as he stretched out on the bed. How easy it would be to just hop right on top and take what she wanted. Kryln rolled off the bed and walked next to her benefactor.

"You like this." Kryln grasped Charles' cock causing a moan from the man on the bed. She stroked it up and down while she looked at Carolyn. "We need another one I think. It's going to take a little something drastic. Like when we first met. Do you remember?"

Carolyn managed a nod but didn't really understand what was happening. Kryln moved over to the waiting hard phallus that Charles was presenting them. She crawled up on the bed and lowered herself back down on his cock. Charles groaned and tried to roll away, but Kryln had enough of him inside her that she could control his movements. She looked down at Charles. He seemed half asleep as he struggled against the woman who was wrapped around him.

"Charles. This is going to feel a little strange. I just want you to know I like you very much. Almost as much as I like Carolyn. Carolyn? Carolyn, come over and lie next to your brother." She reached behind and pulled on Carolyn until the other woman lay down on the bed beside her brother. She took his hand as Kryln started to rise up and down on his cock.

Charles opened his eyes and looked right into Carolyn. A pulse of blue light washed over them and they turned as one to look at Kryln. Her body had become a transparent blue. Her features faded to a generic state of feminine suggestion. Charles gaped and Carolyn felt confusion as she guessed about what was going to happen next. She gripped her brother's hand with both of hers.

"Carolyn, what's happening? What's happened to Kryln? Ohh, something's happening to my cock. What's happening to my cock? Oh god. I think she's going inside me. Something's going inside me!"

She watched as Kryln's form diminished. Like something was draining her away from the inside. Kryln grew shorter and thinner with every passing moment. Her arms merging with her sides and her feet merging into her thighs. Soon she was just a puddle of blue undulating on her brother's crotch. A silver orb shined at the center of the blob. It circled around Charles' cock and glinted in the weak light of the room. Carolyn watched as the little orb settled itself on the tip of his cock. She reached over and turned the hyperventilating head of her brother to face her. He looked like he needed to take the biggest shit of all time. She had to wonder if that was what she looked like when Kryln had entered her that first night. The night she had taken her form. What would Kryln look like after this?

"Charles. I think this is going to hurt more than a little. Just stay focused on me okay?"

Charles nodded to her and then cried out. Carolyn looked down to see the orb gone and the last of the blue goo sliding into his cock. Charles gripped his stomach and curled up into a ball of pain. Carolyn got up and crawled behind him. She cradled the head of her brother in her naked lap. She watched as a mass moved around in his body tinging the skin blue in some places. Carolyn stroked his hair and cooed to him. Suddenly he cried out but his voice was strained and sounded like a blend of Charles and Kryln.

"Carolyn! I need to cum. She has to go out the way she came in. Please. I can't do it on my own. Please help me, Carolyn."

She hesitated. She stroked his hair and filled her mind with thoughts of mounting that cock. Of taking what she wanted so badly. But like this? With him half out of his mind? In pain? No that's not what she wanted. She wanted to look in his eyes. To feel him want her. Still he needed to cum.

She lowered his head back to the pillow and crawled down over him. She sat herself on his stomach and felt her pussy lips soak the trail of hair that crawled from his groin up to his stomach. She wrapped her hands around his cock. She sighed at the firmness of it in her hand. She started to stroke it. Felt the skin slide and sink with each up and down movement. Her breath brew ragged and she felt her wetness increase and flow onto Charles' skin. He moaned under her and she felt the vibration of his voice radiate up to her breasts. They tingled as she continued stroking.

"Cum for me Charles. I know you can. C'mon. Just a little more cum for your sister. I know you can do it. Cum for me!" She lowered her mouth and ran her tongue round the ridge of the head of his cock. A blast of hot blue liquid took her in the face. She fell back onto her brother's chest as blast after blast of hot blue cum sprayed her with goo. She felt so fine. Like she'd cum herself. Something pinged against her forehead and stuck there. She reached up and felt the silver orb there. The goo began to pool and collect around her body. The weight of it was warm and inviting. Fingers formed and entwined with hers. Full breasts pressed into hers as nipples popped into being and rubbed her nipples to hardness. Legs settled between hers and pressed at her slit.

The goo on her face pooled over her nostrils and lips. A face formed in her vision. It was her own face. It kissed her and she kissed it back. It took the air from her lungs and then blew it back into her. Carolyn wrapped her arms around Kryln as the softness of her body returned.

"What did you do Kryln?"

Kryln smiled and shifted her weight, which caused a new length of flesh to press against her midsection. "I've expanded our possibilities."