Possum Ch. 03

Story Info
Jodi is contracted to Katsuro and her training begins.
15.9k words
4.37
28.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

To bring you up to speed with the story, my name is Jason and my girlfriend's name is Jodi although her nickname is possum, because she has a naturally arched back and little backside juts out like a little tail; although it is a tail comprised of two fantastically rounded firm buttocks. She has booty with class but not volume. She is one of those girls who you see walking along the street looking very tight and fit that makes all the tradies yell out. "Hey, possum." She is blonde and 5 foot 2. I don't think she weighs more than about 48 kg. In the old figures she is, in my mind, the perfect 34-23-34. Her hips are not very large but her waist is tiny and this hour-glass effect is amplified by the clothes she wears - she makes the perfect cloths rack. Yet it is her face that's the most beautiful. She has naturally pronounced lips and long blonde wavy hair and she smiles spontaneously, although a little shyly. When I met her she was so shy she would blush with embarrassment when anyone would look at her, probably because of the dysfunctional household she was raised in. It amazed me that she had no confidence considering the way she looked. This is probably the reason I managed to catch her, as we met over a collaborative university project, because I had weaselled myself into her group.

We were engaged to be married after dating for two and a half years. We had a good social life and met people at the local club every week for drinks. After she returned from her last tour, as she works as a tour manager, her personality has changed dramatically. This has become a major problem, as you will see.

In chapters 1 and 2 I told the story of how Juni was seduced on the bus to Adelaide by a group of perverted Japanese businessmen, made to orgasm publicly in a strip club and taken against her will by the powerful multimillionaire Katsuro. He also has an Australian Japanese assistant, Yoshi and a Sri-Lankan driver Sanjay.

Chapter Three

Juni felt that Katsuro had stolen her heart. She thoroughly believed that he had given her his love. He had said nothing of, course, other than sexy compliments and about how he was going to use her and make love to her relentlessly in the camp. He had had an hypnotic effect on her. He was everything that she imagined in an alpha male, strength, power, forcefulness. He was the type that would not take no for an answer. This was the type of man that had terrified and intimidated her in the past. Now Katsuro's possession of her made her feel warm and somehow whole. She felt happy, even elated by his attentiveness, that he finally showed he wanted her fully by taking her with his huge cock. She had never felt anything like it; it was so big and hard and his 8 inches had filled her thoroughly. She recalled its texture and his raw masculine power, as he used her and she had cum almost immediately when he entered her. He was irrepressible. He could not be refused and she had bonded with her captor, physically and emotionally. Juni imagined that Katsuro had embedded a part of himself in her and somehow left something behind, other than his seed. Perhaps it was a seed of his love for her. Juni saw his expectation of her bathed in love. She would do whatever Katsuro wished for her.

She did not think of me, Jason, her boyfriend at all. I hated it when she told me that. She knew that Yoshi wanted her too. She had seen it in his eyes. How could Katsuro calmly talk to Yoshi in the hotel room while his shaft was deep inside her, as he held her thin waist and blonde hair while he slowly fucked her against the wall? It was incredibly erotic that she had cum with Yoshi watching. Although, in reality, she been taken and raped, her ravishment had ignited a passion in her for Katsuro that she could never have imagined. She was enraptured with the way he took her. Maybe it was his raw force and overpowering energy that drew her to him. Juni was confused by her bodily reactions. He had brought from within her the wonders of an orgasm of unparalleled proportions.

After he had made love to her, which is what she told herself it was Juni began to think that she might follow him to the camp and do everything he said even without the $100,000. When he left she was breathless with elation and affection for him. Katsuro had left a package on the bed and told Juni to see him on the bus in two hours. He had not explained anything further about the money side of their arrangement. There was nothing she could do about that anyway.

What Katsuro did say, though, convinced her more than anything else that she had chosen the only real option.

"If you stay for all three weeks, you can also have all the videos and phones and there is no coverage up there. So they won't, ah, be transmitted." He said.

She began to see that this potential reward was also a potential way out of her trap.

"If I do what he says and he keeps his word," she thought. "I keep my dignity."

So she approached the task ahead in a workwoman like way, as purely an employment arrangement, removing any sense of self-responsibility for her actions, in a combination of Milgram's syndrome with a little Stockholm affect. She was beginning to think of Katsuro as a man of honour and integrity and it made her decision easy. He was a man of his word.

Juni wondered about the strippers who would be joining them. Would one be the blonde Shana who had made her cum? She began to feel herself getting aroused at the thought and flushed at embarrassment at the realisation that she had cum in the club in front of everyone.

"What is wrong with me?" She thought. "I acted like such a slut and I can't get sex out of my head."

In Katsuro's package was a very fashionable little blue dress matching her eyes, it was very short and had a slit up one side to her hip. It fit her perfectly. This was accompanied by a set of the sexiest lingerie, blue thigh-high stockings and suspenders, a perfectly crafted blue silk G-string and a half bra that would leave her nipples half exposed. Then there were the shoes, 5in stunning Jimmy Chu Keane rope sandals that wrapped up her calf to the back of her knee. A retro looking gold and pearl necklace set off the outfit and looked very much like a sexy collar. She knew immediately the type of assistant she was expected to be. It crossed her mind that she was going to look like an up-market sex slave. Or maybe she looked like a lingerie model, if she wanted to see the more positive side, since the clothing was all of the highest quality and worth thousands. There was even a special makeup kit with red lipstick and an Australian girl appeared from nowhere to do her hair, nails and make up.

The clothes were so expensive and there was no doubt Katsuro did not mind spending money. So why wouldn't she believe that he would pay? She would earn an entire year's salary in three weeks, tax free! She decided that she would confirm what the strippers were earning when she talked with them, obviously they would be being paid.

"I am not really going to be a prostitute," Juni assured herself convincingly, with so many thoughts racing through her mind. "I will just act as Katsuro's personal escort and assistant. I am sure I will keep him happy and I won't have to do anything too gross. I wonder if he is married. We have already made love so it will just be me and him."

Before Juni knew it, she was on the bus. The Japanese men had somehow ordered a new bus. It was a huge double-decker with only a few double seats downstairs, a bar, two stripper poles and dance floor. Juni guessed that the upper deck had most of the seats. The strippers had arrived early and the entire atmosphere of the bus had turned into a club feel. There was loud club music and two girls were dancing on one of the poles, caressing each other in a lesbian act, surrounded by a number of men. Juni recognised them as Natalie and Ashley. Natalie was a short Asian Australian with small natural breasts, a small waist and deep olive skin. She wore high heels but these did not bring her up to Ashley's height. The tall blonde was at least 6ft tall in heels and when she pulled Natalie towards her face was pushed between Ashley's overly large D cup implants.

Juni could see the men's arousal through their thin basketball shorts. None of them seemed to be wearing underwear. The men were finally in holiday dress mode but for some inexplicable reason were dressed in a tailored sports uniform branded with company logos.

When the men saw that Juni had arrived there was a sudden and loud applause and true to form, her face and neck flushed pink. She felt shy and almost awkward. She had dressed as requested in the little blue, low cut, body hugging mini dress and accoutrements that Katsuro had bought for her. She looked spellbinding and a few minutes later, cocktail in hand, she was revelling in what was going on in the party atmosphere of the bus. Everyone was smiling and drinking and she felt strangely at ease. The bus trundled along the freeway with its occupants breaking at least five road traffic laws, although no one seemed aware of the danger.

Natalie and Ashley injected a little comedy into their act and started to tease the men. They were asking men to come and dance with them. The Japanese businessmen were uncomfortable at being placed in the limelight and playfully pushed each other forward, so they wouldn't be chosen. The girls then mounted two men, who they made lie on the ground, teasing them and grinding themselves on their obvious erections. The others found the men's embarrassment and frustration far too amusing, Juni thought as they all seem to laugh uncomfortably in an exaggerated fashion. Obviously there was no desire in the men to be humiliated by a stripper. Juni marvelled at the stripper's control over the men, amazed that the men were being held back from anything overtly sexual by the extroverted eroticism of the girls.

A couple of hours later, Juni was at the front of the bus on a dual bench seat facing the front windscreen, behind the driver. At last she was alone with Katsuro, who was in the window seat. He started giving her his attention by kissing her and rubbing her thigh. He felt safe and secure in his arms. Juni wondered if he was going to make a move and take her again. She was hoping it would not happen in public again, even though when she thought about it, she felt her loins grip and moisten as she recalled her huge orgasm on the bus the day before.

A man from the crowd stood next to her seat and she looked up at him, shocked to see his hardness, only inches from her face, jutting out through his blue basketball shorts. He was leering down her top and looking at the skin showing above her stockings. She realised most of her nipples were showing as Katsuro had just started sucking on them when the man interrupted. He was talking to Katsuro excitedly and pointing to the rear of the bus.

"There is no way he has any underwear on," Juni thought, as she made out the large head of his circumcised penis.

Katsuro looked over his shoulder at the crowd towards the back of the bus. Juni looked down the aisle, almost bumping her forehead into the man's erection. A handful of men had surrounded the third stripper, the skinny blonde, Shana from the club who was dancing around the nearest pole. She was dancing provocatively, encouraging the men and they were touching her, caressing her legs and body. One man came up behind her and began squeezing her boobs through her half-bra. He lifted her sexy purple bra over her small breasts and began squeezing her nipples and licking them. Shana just writhed slowly in her sensual dance with her arms and hands doing their own little dance above her head, seemingly oblivious to the assault, or perhaps fuelling it. Juni was stunned at Shana's lascivious display. It was incredibly erotic and Juni found that she was holding her breath. She was shocked with another realisation. A second man joined the first so that one was sucking on each breast and Shana was acting like nothing was happening.

"So this is how they expect their girls to act. Oh my god, they want me to be like this. What have I got myself into?" Juni started to squirm uncomfortably in her seat. To agree to one hundred thousand dollars was one thing and getting nailed privately by Katsuro was actually enjoyable. This was something else again. Juni's breathing was coming in gasps, waiting for the next move.

Juni could not believe how arousing it was to watch Shana being treated so sexually by the group of men. Watching Shana was more arousing than anything in the strip club, because the erotic action had a promise of awful anticipation. Shana's dance was intended to arouse and by Katsuro drawing her attention to it, Juni realised he wanted her to be turned on. She felt her nipples harden and felt terrified that she would be getting wet. "Fuck, if Katsuro feels me and I am wet," she thought. "He will think I am just another slut."

Juni looked closely at Shana to see if she felt uncomfortable or revulsed by the men. Shana was openly writhing in bliss or pretending to, dancing erotically and provocatively, wiggling her hips and breasts, writhing slowly under the touch of a number of hands. The men were trying to touch her soft velvet lightly tanned skin, skin that Juni judged to be flawless. Her eyes were mostly closed and never focussed on the men.

"She was amazing; it was the most incredible performance I have ever seen." Juni recalled later.

Shana grabbed onto Yoshi's face and gave him a passionate kiss, while the others were touching her, seemingly bringing her to a higher plane of arousal. If anything she was urging the men to act more extroverted. She reached out and started to rub Yoshi's cock. Either she was an amazing actress or she was getting extremely hot and aroused.

"Her body sang a song of arousal and stimulation. She was using herself as a tool to play the men. At no stage was she out of control, except when she gave control willingly." Juni thought later.

Suddenly Katsuro was behind Juni in front of her seat. She was turned back towards the action a couple of metres away. Then she felt his raw strength as he lifted her up by her thin waist, nuzzling his nose into the back of her neck and kissing her under her ear. He placed Juni in a kneeling position on the seat so that she was looking over the back of the seat at the erotic scene unravelling only a few feet away. He towered over her, engulfing her with his masculine presence.

Shana was surrounded by Yoshi and four other men. The two other strippers had resumed their pole-dance towards the rear of the huge bus. The soft rumbling of the road under the tyres, as the bus travelled along the highway, somehow complemented the thumping drone of the club music. They had darkened the windows and there was a soft light show of reds and blues, then a kaleidoscope of colour, all synchronised with the music. Katsuro was then suddenly caressing Juni's sides and touching her breasts, rubbing around in circles on her hardened nipples down through the loose top of her blue dress. She did not react, trying to stay cool, like Shana. Hardly anyone could see her anyway, only Katsuro and his friend, if he looked back down. He seemed transfixed by Shana too. Juni realised Katsuro had positioned her in front of him, in what was effectively a private, dark corner. She felt him push himself into the join between her buttocks and she knew he was not yet hard.

Juni knew she was not an extrovert; she would not perform in public, like she would in the privacy of her bedroom. She decided that she would tolerate whatever Katsuro was going to do to her but would not reciprocate any of his advances. Not publicly, not on the bus. By ignoring his advances she would train him to take her when she was ready, she thought. Surely he would not just take her. She would keep him calm through body language. He might be able to buy her time but she would not be emotionally invested in anything inappropriate. She would retain her dignity, she decided.

Katsuro started to run his hands up the back of Juni's soft thighs, then inside, his fingers dancing with the soft flesh above her stocking tops almost up to her G-string almost touching her most private place. He did this as he whispered in her ear, drawing out her responsiveness. Juni realised that her dress was so short that if anyone was to stand behind her that they would get an incredible view of her naked thighs and small heart shaped arse, with only a tiny blue G-string hiding her pussy in the little gap at the top of her thighs.

Juni watched as Shana pulled out Yoshi's cock and caressed it while she stared into his eyes. Then she kissed him passionately. It was incredibly sexy. Juni felt a little pang of jealousy and realised with embarrassment and confusion that she wanted Yoshi. Then she felt herself becoming wet and realised her pussy was thinking of its own accord again. She could feel that the tops of her thighs were becoming moist as the fluid started to run. Seeing Shana being molested was mind blowing to Juni and she was becoming immersed in the eroticism. Katsuro started making little circles around her pussy, rubbing her moisture. It was infuriating that he could make her body respond like this.

"He must know I am ready. When is he going to just take me?" She gasped at her own fantasy of being taken again. She had been hoping for his attentions and now he was generating a smouldering heat between her legs. There was no denying her body wanted him. She felt a little pulse starting somewhere in her lower abdomen. She was enthralled at his attentiveness and gentle touch as he ran fingers around her pussy and kissed her neck, shoulders and ears. Then one hand started circling her nipples and pinching them softly, making them stick up excitedly over the top of her little blue mini dress.

"It must be the cocktails." Juni rationalised. "This would turn on anyone. Surely he isn't doing this to me just for his entertainment. I mean more to him than that."

Katsuro shouted some commands to the men over the music and she realised that she could understand most of the words. He was telling them to lift Shana off the ground and take off her clothes, exactly as it had happened to Juni the previous day. He was putting on a show for her, of exactly what had happened to her; watching Shana who was blonde, tan and thin, just like her. It would look the same. Juni saw that Shana had the same hairstyle as herself, that she had the almost the same body shape, weight and height, so that they could pass for sisters. They were even dressed in identical clothing as if it had all been planned mischievously. It was like watching herself. She felt her chest heaving in arousal.

"Fuck that's hot. Are they are going to touch her up and rape her, like they did to me?" Juni wondered and she bit her hand nervously, as she watched them lift the thin blonde to shoulder height. Yoshi quickly pulled off her dress and G-string, leaving her naked with his hands around her thighs. Several other men approached. Somewhere a voice in Juni's head said to her that this was not rape but a consensual orgy.

Shana's breasts seemed smaller than Juni's when she was lying back in the men's arms, as her breasts were not quite as firm and perky. One man was sucking on her nipples as if he was going to devour her entire breasts. There were hands all over Shana's thin body and she was obviously enraptured with their attentions. Her mouth was in a little 'O' shape and she was moaning softly. It was almost like a little lullaby. Suddenly Juni felt her pussy twitch and her clit gave a little pulse. Her flower was opening in a primal dance in synchrony with Shana's rising libido. It crossed Juni's mind that the entire performance was somehow tribal, conjuring up the primitive cave-girl in her. Her moisture was running down her thighs. There was nothing that could stop the relentless arousal that was building inevitably deep inside her womb, or somewhere indeterminate. She felt an ache in her loins and again, that pulsing. She was still breathing in starts. She could feel her arousal building in her and she began to panic.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers