Possum Hollow Tales: Jasper's Tale

Story Info
Old Jasper & Bill run across something while hunting.
1.3k words
4.31
25.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me an' Bill was out hunting one day. Bill's my dog, big assed Redbone with frosty ears. We was supposed to be huntin' squirrels, but mostly we was just walkin' in the woods.

"Now, we was up there on the Avers place, there by the river. Mindin' our own affair, wanderin' down that old loggin' road. Purty near perfect for the time of year. Must have been mid July, I reckon.

"All at once, old Bill was sniffin' around on the road and nosing over toward the river. Wasn't on the track of nothing, or he'd been bayin' and runnin'. He'd found somethin' that caught his interest, though.

"'Go find it, Bill.' I told him an' he lit off up the hill. I followed him on up the hillside wonderin' what got into that dog.

"Caught up with him the other side of the hill, by the river. He was held up on the edge of a gravel bank near Crooked Neck Creek. When I come up on him, he was just sittin' there, lookin'. Walkin' up to him, he turned 'round and looked at me, I swear he was shakin' his head!

"Well, I looked to see what had him worked up. There in the middle of that gravel bar was two people, buck naked! A man and a woman. They was both naked as the day they was born, I tell you! Their clothes were spread all over, like they shucked them off and flung them any which way!

"They was facing each other with their legs wrapped around each other. Hell, I bet there wasn't any room betwixt 'em! They was drinkin' somethin' out of a bottle. Dark blue bottle, with a fancy label. Got it back at the house. Me an' Bill picked it up.

"They were running their hands all over each other. The guy, he got to suckin' on the girl's tits and playin' with her ass. When he got goin' on her titties, she got to moaning so loud Bill and I could hear. He must have been doing her good.

'She layed back and he slid down between her legs. I figured he was lickin' her pussy. Heard tell of that sort of thing. Wasn't long before she was tellin' him all about it. We could see her butt bouncing up and down and wigglin' side to side at the same time! Just a minute later and she was buckin' her hips and talkin' to Gawd.

"I don't know what he did then, but she sure as hell liked it. She was grabbin' his hair, and sat straight up! Looked like a boar pissing on a 'lectric fence, by gawd! She was howling, howlin' such that it embarrassed Bill! He looked up at me like he was sorry he couldn't do that. She whooped her legs up and locked her ankles behind that boy's head. He kept doin' what he was doing, cause she started bouncin' up and down just clenchin' her butt cheeks! Looked like someone let go of a chainsaw! Why, her titties looked like humming bird feeders in a high wind! Miracle that boy avoided a broken neck.

"All at once, she just fell back flat. She lay there just a panting like she run a race and came in second.

"Presently, he got up from betwixt her legs. He was plenty excited, too. He wasn't flying half mast, neither. He was hard as a rock maple sticking out there. And the head of his pecker was as red as Hootie Johnson's nose at an afternoon barbecue!

"Well, about the time he got to his knees, she put both feet on his chest and shoved him backwards, flat on his ass. Surprised he didn't bust his head on a rock!

"She plopped her butt on his ankles and swooped down on his johnson like a chickenhawk on a rabbit. Had the whole thing in her mouth right down to his curlies. She was going to town. She was bobbing her head and swirling this way and that. He was liking it, too. He was raising his butt and moaning like the wind past a case of empties.

"When he started moaning like he lost his dog, she stopped sucking and climbed on top of him. She got ahold of his pecker and lined it up. Swear to gawd, she just dropped her pussy right down on him.

"Then she commenced to bobbing her ass like a Singer Sewing Machine. He lay there, moaning and groaning. She had her hands propped on his chest, her head back and her eyes closed. She was letting out one long moan. Ever time she raised up, that pecker was wetter and shinier!

"All at once, she stopped. She sat down on his dick and just shivered. Her feet was drumming the sand. When she stopped, she leaned over and said something to the boy.

"Well, whatever she said lit a fire under him, that's for sure. She was getting up on all fours and he was scrambling like something bit his ass.

"When he was up behind her, he grabbed his pecker to put it back in her. She crossed her arms and layed her head down, wagging her butt in the air.

"Looked like he was having a hell of a time getting back in! Sure as hell confused me. She was slicker than grease on linoleum when she was on top of him! But he was a pushing and a straining.

"All at once her head came up and she was back on her hands and knees. You could see that every muscle she had was tight as a nut on a brand new Cadillac!

"He got in her, about then. He got a look of bliss on his face, but her jaw dropped and her eyes were bulging wide. Then her butt started bouncing up and down like a loose tailpipe on a Ford truck and her jaw clenched. Her eyes screwed shut and her nostrils flared like a pissed off bull! We heard a moan like you should hear on Halloween!

"Bill and I wondered what the hell was going on. Right then, that girl didn't look none too happy about the fucking she was getting. Presently, it seemed to get better. She had her head back on her arms and she was wagging her butt from side to side.

"Now, Bill and I was wondering what was going on, so we meandered over 'till we could see them from behind. Damned if her pussy wasn't winking at us! He had his dick up her butt!

"I'd heard tell of that sort of thing, back when I was in the service. Didn't think anyone ever really did it, not until then. Always sort of thought of that as a way out, not a way in.

"Bill and I went back to where we were. They were getting into it. His butt was going forward and back. Her butt was going up and down. Together they looked like a steam thresher at harvest time. They both had their mouth open and their eyes closed.

"They just kept pumping faster and faster till all at once they fell forward, just like someone knocked the props out. She was face down on the gravel bar and he was on top of her. Neither one complaining about the rocks.

"After a bit, she elbowed him off of her and climbed on him. They lay there talking and kissing. Catching their breath, I suppose.

"When she reached for her clothes, Bill and I decided to leave. We went home and fixed supper. Next day, we went back past there. Nothing there but that fancy bottle. We took it with us. It's sitting on a shelf in the kitchen. Don't do anything with it. Pretty label, sure enough."