Post-Apocalyptic Lesbian Domination

Story Info
A very rough and exciting Lesbian BDSM experience.
4.1k words
4.02
84.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flower heard the footsteps too late.

The crushing sounds of giant metal claws were hard to miss, but she was enthralled by what could have been a still-living plant and remained completely oblivious to the eight-foot-tall robot lumbering toward her. Finally, the machine's enormous jaws opened and a laser erupted from within. It missed, but not by enough to leave her pink dress unsinged. The smell filled her nose as she instinctively dove for cover, dropping her backpack on the charred ground.

From behind a huge rock, she observed her metallic predator with horror. Basically a huge pair of chattering teeth, the robot had two three-toed feet and a massive mouth balanced on them. As she had just discovered, it held a deadly laser, and she wasn't interested in finding out what it felt like when it hit her directly. Continuing to peek around the side of the boulder, Flower could tell that the machine had temporarily lost her. The jaws remained wide open as the mouth spun in circles attempting to regain a bead on her.

She held her breath and tried to quiet her pounding heart. It felt like the robot could hear it from ten meters away, but it eventually turned and shambled off even as blood continued to rush through her head. When it was finally far enough away, Flower let herself exhale. Way too close.

She turned her gaze to her backpack and backed away from it in horror.

The laser had lanced straight through it. Apparently, the robot had mistaken it as part of her and it had thrown off its center-of-mass calculations. But no amount of relief could pull Flower out of the pit of dread her heart had fallen into. Sure, the backpack had saved her life, but if the supplies inside were as ruined as they looked, it would end up being for nothing. She'd be dead in a day, two at most.

Flower fell to her knees, keeling over and resting her head on the burned bag. Her initial hunch had been correct; everything inside had been rendered unusable. She could count on one hand the number of times she had cried in her short adult life, and this couldn't have been more than number 4. But the tears came hard.

Sobbing her eyes out, Flower again didn't hear the approach of footsteps until they were feet away. Finally, she turned around slowly, accepting her fate. But it wasn't another Mecha-Mouth. A woman that couldn't have been too much older than Flower looked down at her and glared.

"Shut the fuck up. Do you want to get us both killed?"

Flower looked up at the intruder with equal fury. "I don't care! I'll be dead soon anyway!" She held her backpack up for the other girl to inspect. She grudgingly obliged, doing her best to pity Flower. When she couldn't take it anymore, the girl turned around slowly, revealing a huge, stuffed backpack to Flower.

"If you want to die, I have no problem leaving you here. But if you're interested in survival I can help."

"I don't know what your game is, but nobody's out to help anyone anymore."

"Look... What's your name?"

"It's Flower, not that I owe it to you."

"Okay, Flower. I'm Amy. Look, you can stay here. I don't want you to think I'm up to something. I just feel like I can help you and maybe you can pay me back someday. But we can discuss that later. Are you hungry?"

Flower bit her lip as the tears finally stopped. She nodded.

Amy reached behind her back and unzipped the pack. She pulled out a candy bar and held it out. Still biting her lip, Flower looked up suspiciously. "Stand up, Flower. This is for you."

"Nobody has candy anymore. How do I know this isn't poisoned?"

Amy laughed and lifted her shirt. Tucked against her tight stomach was a huge hunting knife. "If I wanted to kill you, I would already have knocked you out and taken you back to camp. I'd have the time of my life carving you up, allowing you to gasp your last breaths as I scrounge through your corpse to find out what's still edible. Shit, I'd probably get a little turned on while I did it."

Flower gasped, her gorgeous blue eyes wide. Amy laughed again. "I'm kidding! I'm not actually a psychopath! Just wanted to see if I could scare you a little. You know, let you know that what you should be worrying about isn't silly stuff like poisoned candy bars. We girls need to stick together. There's not many of us out here and I know that you don't trust me yet, but it doesn't seem like you have a choice. You don't have much time and your only hope of survival is with me. I promise I'm not some crazy murderer, but even if I were you don't have any other option."She paused, turning around to face the way she came. "Do you want this or not?"

Flower nodded and Amy tossed her the treat. She devoured it in two bites as they walked, smiling for the first time in months. Her backpack lay forgotten behind them as a reminder for survivors who weren't lucky enough to run into a generous caregiver like Amy.

It took nearly an hour for Amy to lead Flower through the series of traps surrounding her camp. Suddenly, she stopped, grabbing Flower's arm. "Hold on." Flower obeyed, standing silent. Amy lifted a weathered stick from the ground and stood it upright, holding it in both hands like a staff.

She lifted it slowly and slammed it hard onto the ground. Choking and coughing away the clouds of dust that shot up from the wasteland floor, Flower heard the click of a mechanical switch somewhere below them. She whirled around, searching for the danger, but Amy took her arm again and held her still. "Watch." She gestured toward a dusty boulder 15 meters in front of them. It began to slowly roll toward them and Flower prepared to run.

But Amy held her tight and the rock stopped before it crushed them. Everything was silent for a moment.

The click of another machine sounded and they fell.

It was barely a ten-foot drop, and the landing was soft. But Flower burst out in tears anyway. Amy sat up on the mattress they had landed on, significantly better off for having expected the fall. She pulled Flower up to a sitting position and placed an arm around her, delivering a quick half-hug before standing and jogging to a nearby locker. As she opened it, Flower blinked the tears away and looked around.

They had landed in some sort of giant cavern. Around the mattresses that had cushioned their fall, there was the huge metal locker that Amy was opening, a rack of various bladed weapons, and...wait, was that a refrigerator? How? A tunnel in the back of the room appeared to trail off into darkness. Amy returned from the locker holding a pair of gas masks and tossed one to Flower, who caught it, surprising herself with her agility.

"You'll want to wear that when you're down here, at least while you're sleeping. The air's fine but you don't want to breathe it exclusively. I pretty much never wear mine anymore, but that's a bad habit and you shouldn't mimic it." Flower smiled and nodded.

"Um, Amy? I have a lot of questions." "Shoot, Flower. Something tells me we're going to be spending a lot of time together."

"Well, why'd you rescue me?"

"I can't just be a good friend to someone I just met? I have to have some ulterior motive?"

"Well, yeah. I appreciate your kindness but I'm still suspicious."

"That's fair. Basically, as you might have guessed from looking around, I've become a master at repurposing the remaining metals I can find into something that keeps me safe. But I need someone to hunt. I need someone to scout and find these things for me. I'm strong but I'm not fast. I'm risking my life every time I go out there. I know it's not any different for you but you're quick and clever. I'm not." She paused, then continued. "If you want to help I'd really appreciate it. If not, grab some food and get out of here. Do your best to survive on your own."

Flower didn't consider it for a second. "I'm still suspicious, I'll admit. But you obviously know what you're doing and I do need someone to look out for me. I'll stick with you for now."

Amy grinned. "Great! Are you sure? I don't want you to regret it."

"No, I'm sure you're trustworthy. At least, I don't think you'll be able to hurt me."

"Careful, Flower." Amy grinned wider. "That sounds like a challenge."

Flower smiled back. "Like you said, I'm quick and clever."

"Okay, Flower. Let me show you how to put your mask on."

Flower stood, walking toward Amy's position near the locker. Amy pulled Flower's beautiful pink hair into a ponytail, binding it with a small metal ring from her pocket. She took the mask from Flower's hand and fit it onto her face, ratcheting the straps tightly behind her head. "How does that feel, Flower?"

Flower breathed in and out slowly. "It feels good. Safe. I can't see as well but that's okay."

A grin flickered onto Amy's face and she strained to control the sudden rush of cruelty behind it. "Good. Still think I can't hurt you?"

Flower laughed, a muffled chuckle behind the mask. "Of course you can't, silly!"

Amy couldn't restrain herself any longer, and a loud cackle escaped. She stepped behind Flower and grabbed a switch on the side of the mask, slamming the front shut. Flower did her best to gasp, but the air wasn't flowing. "AMY! AMY! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Amy managed to stop her maniacal laughter, wrapping her arms around Flower in a bear hug and pinning her hands down to her sides. "I wouldn't yell, you'll run out of air even more quickly."

"AMY, PLEASE. Please, Amy!" Flower struggled in Amy's arms and sobbed as her words trailed off, eventually going dead quiet. Amy paused for a second, satisfied that Flower was out cold. She quickly flipped the mask back open and tore it off, laying a hand gently in front of Flower's mouth to ensure that her breath had returned. Once it had, she easily lifted Flower over her shoulder and carried her toward the darkness at the back of the cave.

Amy could hear Flower stirring behind her as she stepped out of the cage, closing it gently. The smaller girl's gentle, tired movements quickly became panicked and rushed as she discovered she was shackled naked to a solid rock wall. With her tiny legs and arms pulled diagonally outward, she flailed helplessly in the restraints for a few seconds before resorting to screaming.

"AMY! Where are you?"

Amy looked inside the cage, admiring the girl's body as it strained to free itself. "I'm right here, silly. You just can't see me because of the blindfold."

Flower calmed herself down enough to stop yelling, if only for a moment. "Why am I blindfolded?"

"Hmm. This may not have gone exactly as anticipated. What's the last thing you remember?"

"Um... You were showing me how to put on the gas mask and I fell asleep."

"Well, Flower, that's not exactly what happened. I put the mask on you, and then I cut off the air. I held you tightly as you struggled and screamed. Once you passed out, I dragged you back here and chained you to the wall. The blindfold is just a little extra touch. I'll take it off if you're a good little prisoner."

"Amy... H—" Flower broke down sobbing. "How could... Why... Why did you do this to me? Even if you just kill me, you're going to lose time you could be spending hunting doing it. And you gave me food already!"

"You're surprisingly perceptive for someone so young and under so much stress. The answer is simple. I hunt better when I'm satisfied. And you're going to satisfy me until I decide to set you free."

Flower shook her head violently, nearly knocking the blindfold off. "Never! I'll starve to death first!"

Amy laughed. "You won't have the chance." She pulled the cage door open and walked slowly toward Flower, allowing the footsteps to scare her more than any physical torture could. Well, at this point, anyway. Flower didn't know what she was capable of.

Amy reached up and pulled the blindfold away. Flower blinked as her eyes adjusted to the low light in the cell, finally looking down to see Amy. She was dressed in a tight black corset and lace panties, wearing stiletto heels. Flower blinked in confusion.

"Oh, you like my outfit? There's not much room for luxury anymore, as I'm sure you know. But dressing for my work helps me enjoy it more. Plus, when you decide that you want to serve me, I'm sure it'll help that I'm all made up for you."

"I told you, Amy. I'm not playing whatever sick game this is." "Because I like you, Flower, I'm going to give you one more chance. I suggest you take it." Amy looked down at one of her hands, and Flower followed her gaze. Amy was clutching the huge knife she had showed off earlier in the day. "That part about cutting you up? Wasn't kidding even a little bit. Still not going to take your rightful place on your knees beneath me?"

Flower shook her head as the tears rushed in again.

"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. It's not going to feel as good to dominate a little bitch..." Amy paused to spit up at Flower's face, landing directly on her lips. Flower writhed violently as Amy continued "...a little bitch with scars all over her. And trust me, you are going to be convinced. It's a shame I have to ruin such beautiful skin. Such is life, though. Ready?"

Flower continued to shake her head.

Amy shrugged. The knife began on the inside of her leg, just below her knee. Flower screamed. Amy silently dragged it upward as the screams grew louder. Reaching the top of Flower's thigh, Amy paused.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me, Flower." Flower continued to thrash. Amy dropped the knife to the ground and pinched one of Flower's nipples in each hand. Squeezing them slowly, she spoke through gritted teeth. "I said, shut the fuck up." She twisted and twisted until Flower ran out of breath from screaming, resorting to loud, gasping sobs. "Good. That's more like it. Now listen to me." Flower continued sobbing.

Amy slapped her hard across the face. "If you're ready to start pleasing me, I'll let you down now. If not, I'm going to take this knife and fuck your petulant little pussy with it until you pass out from blood loss. If you thought a little cut on your leg was bad you're going to love this."

Flower hung her head in shame and defeat. She struggled to speak. "Okay, Amy. I'll serve you."

Amy's demeanor changed in an instant. No longer the cruel torturer, she was suddenly the friendly girl that had met Flower barely two hours earlier. "Great!" She pulled a key from inside her panties and twisted it in the locks, allowing Flower to fall out and crash to the ground. "I'll just be waiting right over here." She picked up the knife and walked out of the cell and to a nearby chair, her stilettos pounding into the ground with each step. She bent over and pulled her panties expertly over her heels, throwing them off to the side.

Sitting down in the chair, Amy spread her legs wide. "Get over here, my beautiful little Flower. Why don't you start with a gentle tongue on my clit? I don't want to put too much pressure on you the first time, so I'll give you half an hour to make me cum. Once you hit minute 31, I'm going to start stabbing you until you get me off. Just gently at first, but you're probably looking at death if you pass an hour or so. Just, you know, to keep it interesting."

Flower grit her teeth and began crawling toward Amy. "I'd pick up the pace a little if I were you, Flower. The clock's running." Doing her best to ignore the pain, she sped up, dragging her injured body across the dusty floor. Everything hurt. Finally, she reached Amy, who had generously slid down to the edge of the chair and spread her legs even wider. Flower stuck her tongue gently against Amy's pussy, sliding it around to find her clit. For a post-apocalyptic survivor who probably had many more important things to worry about, Amy had taken good care of herself down there. It was smooth and tasted good. Flower hadn't spent much time worrying about sex since the world had nearly ended, but it was good to feel desired. Even if Amy was an absolute psycho bitch who had nearly killed her more than once. She certainly didn't deserve Flower's affection, but if she was going to take it, there was no rule that said Flower couldn't enjoy giving it to her.

Flower flicked her tongue over and over, easing it gently into Amy's hood and coaxing her clit out. She expertly pleased and teased Amy, leaving her clutching the edge of the chair as pleasure rushed through her. Barely five minutes had passed before Amy was at the edge of climax, doing her best to fight it. Flower pulled away to nibble on her thigh, allowing her to experience the pleasure without it ending.

Amy closed her eyes and exhaled, loving the feelings Flower was pumping through her body. She noticed that Flower was spending longer and longer running her hands up and down Amy's legs. She smiled and relaxed even further, allowing the knife to drop from her hand. Suddenly, the feelings stopped. Amy opened her eyes to find that Flower was gone. Suddenly, there was a sharpness against her throat. "Don't fucking move."

Amy smiled. What a clever little bitch this girl was. She turned to face Flower, but the knife dug into her skin. "I SAID, don't FUCKING move. I'll kill you in a second."

"Do it, Flower." Amy reached a hand between her legs and began to rub her own clit. "Kill me right here. Rake my own knife against my throat and leave me to drown in my own blood. Can you wait twenty seconds or so, through? I'm so close and if it ends here for me I'd hate for it to be with my first orgasm in forever denied."

There was no response, so Amy continued to please herself. She let out a long, low moan and stretched her legs out, again just before the height of passion. Flower's hand shook. She didn't want to kill Amy, but she was petrified that this was the last time she'd ever have the upper hand.

Amy gasped, having finally tumbled over the edge of ecstasy. She writhed under Flower's knife as the feeling shot through her body. She moaned again and again, rubbing her fingers roughly against herself. Flower continued to shake, thinking only about how beautiful Amy looked when she was at her mercy.

Finally, Amy gasped a final time and laid still. "Thank you so much, Flower. That felt amazing and I didn't deserve it. Go ahead. I'm ready." She closed her eyes and breathed slowly. A full minute passed. Finally, the knife clattered to the ground and Flower began to sob.

"I can't do it, Amy. I'm not cruel like you. I can't end a life and I hate myself for it. I'll be your slave until you kill me."Flower slumped, falling to a sitting position in defeat. Amy stood, stepping out of the chair in her corset and heels. Her legs touched as she walked and she took extra care to rub them together and send soothing pleasure through her wet pussy.

Finally, she reached Flower and took her by the hair. She pulled Flower to her feet but Flower wouldn't meet her eye. "Oh, Flower. You're absolutely perfect." Amy began to cry. "I didn't want to torture you." The next few sentences escaped only in the breaths between loud, jerking crying. "I'm... I love you. You're so brave and so good. You can leave whenever you like with whatever you want to take. But if you stay with me I'll treat you like the queen you are." She wrapped Flower in a tight hug, holding the smaller girl firmly against her corset. "I just needed to know if you'd kill someone who had been nothing but cruel. I'm not surprised you wouldn't. You're perfect and I love you."

Slowly, Flower lifted her hands to hug Amy back. She knew the girl didn't deserve her love, but she couldn't describe how she felt. Everything about this was just right. "I'll stay, Amy. For now. I'm afraid I might love you too." Flower laughed through the tears. Amy pulled her down onto the mattresses and held her until they fell asleep.

With no sunlight penetrating the underground cave, Flower stirred awake only when she was fully rested. Following the events of the previous day, it took nearly ten hours for that to happen. But somehow she had woken up even before Amy. Opening her eyes, she looked around the cave for only the second time. Looking down, she shivered and wasn't sure if it was the temperature or the terrible things she had seen Amy do yesterday that chilled her.

12