Post Cam

Info
She sends a sexy message to her friend serving in Iraq.
32 words
104.4k
26
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf_ink
milf_ink
134 Followers

Long time listener, and finally created an account and wanted to submit an audio I sent a friend serving in Iraq. He loved it, I hope you Litrotica listeners do, too.

--:--
--:--
1.0
milf_ink
milf_ink
milf_ink
134 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
soulchumpsoulchumpalmost 15 years ago
Ridiculously full of gratitude!

To think that I didn't even have to make the sacrifice of being that soldier - to think that my own efforts here at home volunteering here and there and doing what I could were enough - enough for you to give me this gift . . . this desire-rich gift that builds up inside slowly, filling me with desire, and then takes me over the edge with you.

<br />

<br />

You have a gift, and I am so full of gratitude that you shared it with ALL of us. <br />

<br />

So incredibly sexy. So beautiful. Please share more - stories, audios, anything - and I will continue to be so grateful.

<br />

<br />

If my own audio submission (listed in the Text with Audio category as "A Special Day") can serve as any kind of gift in return, please enjoy it.

<br />

<br />

Regardless, you have my thanks for an intensely pleasurable experience.

<br />

<br />

Soulchump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT

You have the sexiest voice & make the hottest sounds...thank you so much! Please post more!!!

mysterwritermysterwriteralmost 15 years ago
This Keeps Getting Better

Wow, it feels like you're right next to me, moaning and groaning and panting and cumming right in my ear. Too bad we only get a week to enjoy you. Well done, can we have a repeat performance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely awesome!

bogg99bogg99almost 15 years ago
Outstanding authentic audio orgasm

Truly an exceptional erotic tape that is one of the best on Literotica. The sounds of real female masturbation complete with pussy juices and the highs and lows of 'the waves' drove this listener to playing along. Fantastic conclusion. The real thing...for that I thank you and ask for more.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Thank Heaven for Little Girls Divorced man at a Catholic Girls school.in Mature
The Sitter A horny college girl has a thing for 'Daddy'...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories