Post- Game Party Pt. 01

Story Info
The Middleton MILFs score after the fourth quarter.
4k words
4.54
157.3k
58
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
537 Followers

ONE

Josh Miller and I became buddies in the 5th grade. Being, at that time, one of the bigger kids in class he was not above bullying those he thought he could push around. I know I suprised him when, after he had stomped on my lunch thus splattering the creme filling of my Twinkies in a lovely starburst pattern across the cafeteria floor, I bloodied his nose with a short right. I took some lumps in return, but a friendship bloomed out of the respect I earned on that day and we became nearly inseparable.

For the past two years, Josh and I had manned the inside linebacker spots on the Middleton Bison football team. We had made it to the State semi-finals our junior year, and our senior season was turning into something special. With Jamal Demens and N'keese Richards on the outside, our linebacking was crazy solid. We had not given up a rushing touchdown or more than 10 points in our first six games.

We pushed each other on and off the field, working like maniacs in the weight room, and with our equipment on we were nearly mirror images of each other. Standing 6'1" and carrying 225 pounds of lean muscle, the only distinguishing characteristic was Josh's dark hair which he wore long, flowing out from under his helmet as a tribute to his idol in the NFL. I kept my blonde hair cut short, never liking to fool with it much.

During the season, a group of the football parents had a rotating house party after each home game, and Josh's family was next in line. He lived in what was probably the biggest house in Middleton which was saying something given the overall affluence of our little suburb. His mom's father was insanely wealthy and Josh's dad was given an executive position in the family business shortly after he married Josh's mom. From what I could tell, he had it pretty sweet since he was usually gone on expensive golf trips and other "travel" which, as far as the IRS was concerned, was work related.

Josh was pissed that his mom had insisted that he come home after the game, since we would usually grab some beer and some silly Bison Club girls to wind down. But I knew that my parents would be there as well so I volunteered to go with him to ease the pain a bit.

The game was a complete blow-out, neither of us were in the second half, allowing the back-ups to earn some playing time in hopes of getting a Varsity letter. As a result, Josh and I were much less sore and tired than usual which only added to our frustration that we wouldn't be out looking for some easy pussy.

TWO

As expected, the Millers threw a great party; the food that his mom had catered was awesome and the booze was flowing at an insane pace.

Shortly after midnite, Josh's dad invited several of the remaining dads downstairs to their elaborate basement, or the "compound" as he called it, to play some poker, while my mom and a few of the others were helping Mrs. Miller clean up.

Josh and I were sitting with one of our assitant coaches, Micah Graham, who always seemed to get invited to these type of parties during the season, making him the only minority in attendance. Micah was very cool, having just recently graduated from Louisville where he had been a running back. He still looked like he could strap it on, his broadly muscled shoulders,deep chest, and thick legs were impressively displayed when he lifted with us.

As we talked, my eyes kept wandering towards the incredibly sexy form of Randi Boehmon who was helping in the kitchen. Although she was a bit older then the other women in my mom's social circle, she managed to remain at the top of the MILF list my buddies and I would put together from time to time. Her son had been a stand-out safety a few years back and had gone on to have a very solid career at Cincinnati. Her daughter Katie was smoking hot and had graduated two years ahead of me.

A petite woman with a slim waist, tight ass and lovely slender legs, she had obviously gotten her boobs done a few years ago with incredible results. Josh had commented that several of the other "soccer moms" at our country club had quickly followed her lead after seeing Mrs. Boehmon nearly bursting from a sexy two-piece at the pool, her piercing blue eyes framed wonderfully by her platinum blonde angled bob-cut, her long side bangs just brushing the tops of her tanned and toned shoulders, the ends curling under her chin in erotic fashion.

Mrs. Boehmon was wearing a black off the shoulder smocked top above a short tan skirt, her wonderful cleavage stretching the fabric near its limits. She was wearing a pair of slingback platforms with spiked heels which caused her calf muscles to flex invitingly when she walked.

After she had finished in the kitchen, I watched as she reached into her purse, retrieving a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120s and a tiny gold lighter. Showing the pack to my mother, she raised her eyebrown in a questioning manner, a sly grin tugging at the corner of her thickly glossed lips.

My mom smiled in return, glancing over her shoulder at Mrs. Miller who was rinsing some glasses in the kitchen.

"Hey Lil . . . " my mom called, using Mrs. Miller's nickname. "Randi and I are going outside to be a little naughty. Do you want to join us?"

It was funny to watch my mom and her friends sneak outside to smoke after they had been drinking. Like no one was going to notice them standing out on the porch.

"You girls go ahead . . . I've got a few more things to clean up . . . Thanks anyway."

I watched as my mom followed Mrs. Boehmon out to the large deck looking over the Miller's lavishly landcaped back yard. Mrs. Boehmon cracked the top of the hard pack and my mom pulled one of the the long white cigarettes out, flipping it between her fingers as she waited for her partner in crime to do the same. Mom brought the cigarette to her lips, leaning forward slightly bringing its tip to the flame Mrs. Boehmon had struck. She inhaled deeply, raising her chin to release a thin stream up into the cool night air. Mrs. Boehmon cupped her hands around the end of her cigarette and thumbed a spark, her hand falling to her side as she exhaled.

Although she had just turned 43, my mom could pass for a woman half her age. Slightly taller than Mrs. Boehmon, she had long brown hair with some sexy blonde highlights, beautiful hazel eyes and pouty lips. She'd been blessed with slim hips, a wonderfully shaped ass and the legs of a dancer. And even though she couldn't compete with Mrs. Boehmon since her enhancements, her breast were still full and firm, pushing against her polo shirt as she took another long, slow drag.

I knew that my mom was on the MILF lists my teamates made when I wasn't around, and I was proud of the fact she kept herself in such great shape.

THREE

I was so involved in staring at Mrs. Boehmon, my cock stirring as I fantasized about stripping her naked to get a look at those great tits, that I was startled by Josh's mom who had appeared next to my chair.

"Hey." she whispered in a low tone, smiling when she saw the suprised look on my face. She glanced out towards the deck where the object of my attention was so clearly apparent and I thought I noticed her taking a quick peek at my crotch, my hard-on pushing tightly against my jeans.

Her gorgeous green eyes twinkled with amusement at the stupid look on my face as I deperately tried to regain my composure. Mrs. Miller had long, dirty blonde hair that fell past her shoulders, her trim body looking fantastic in a white sleeveless V-neck blouse over top of a pair of tight cropped jeans with a rolled cuff that rode low on her hips. Her toe-nails had been recently done in a deep red shade, and they peeped out the front of her strappy sandals. I knew that Mrs. Miller spent a ton of cash at the local salon and spa, her hair, make-up and jewlery making her look like she was perpetually ready for a photo shoot.

I noticed for the first time that Josh and Micah had left at some point, leaving me alone with Mrs. Miller.

"Phillip . . . If I could pull you away from your thoughts for a moment . . . " It was clear that she was teasing me. "I've got something upstairs you might like to see."

"Oh . . . Sure Mrs. Miller. " I sputtered as I got to my feet, hoping my hard-on was less noticeable, but watching as she dropped her eyes again, a knowing smile on her wetly shining lips.

FOUR

I followed Mrs. Miller up the large, dramatically sweeping staircase that led to the second floor, my eyes glued to her cute little ass, loving the way she moved on her spiked heels.

We went into the spacious master suite she shared with her husband and I followed her back through the master bath and into an incredibly large walk-in closet. The closet was larger than my little sister's bedroom and it looked like a boutique with all of Mrs. Miller's clothes and an insane number of shoes tucked neatly into the built in cabinetry.

A large vanity table with her make-up, lotions and perfume took up the back of the closet, with a large bench seat in front of a big lighted mirror, bringing to mind a Hollywood star's dressing room.

Mrs. Miller picked up an old Middleton year book that was lying on the vanity top and sat down on the cushioned bench, patting the space next to her in invation. I sat down next to her as she flipped through the pages.

"Here's some pictures of your mother and I when we were cheering together." she told me, sliding the open book on my lap. "This was the year that your father was all-state."

"Wow . . .You guys must have been plenty popular." I replied. After a moment, I asked "Why does my mom call you Lil?"

Mrs. Miller threw her head back and laughed. "Your father actually gave me that name. They used to call me L.T. which was short for 'little tits'. Overtime it just became Lil."

Unable to stop myself, my eyes slid down her chest. Although they weren't Boehmon quality, Mrs. Miller had quite a nice set. When I quickly raised my eyes, I found that Mrs. Miller had been watching me. I felt my pulse jump when she grabbed her boobs and bounced them up and down.

"I know . . . The name doesn't really fit now does it." She smiled. "I was what you would call a late bloomer!"

I turned my attention back to the yearbook, hoping to change the subject.

"He and I dated, you know . . . your father I mean. That was before he got together with your mom."

"I didn't know that." I responded, trying to keep my voice calm, still unnerved to be sitting alone with my buddie's hot mom under these strange and erotic circumstances.

"Yeah . . ." she added wistfully. "I caught them screwing in Mustang."

My throat tightened as I raised my eyes, wondering if I was somehow imagining this conversation.

I found Mrs. Miller's killer green eyes seeming to mist over as she slowly reached over and ran the back of her hand softly down the side of my face. "God . . . You look so much like your father when he was in school." It seemed like time had stopped and I could hear the blood rushing in my ears.

Mrs. Miller leaned over and, taking my chin in her hand, kissed me softly on the lips, the tip of her tongue darting into my mouth, shooting sparks when it touched mine. She pulled back with an amused look on her beautiful face as I managed to say:

"Mrs. Miller . . . We shouldn't be . . . I mean . . . What are you doing?"

She kissed me again, her arms now draped over my shoulders and this time I returned her kisses with passion.

"Well . . .!" she replied flirtatiously, our lips smacking. "Right now . . . I'm kissing your gorgeous lips . . ." She kissed me again in emphasis, " . . . then I was hoping would would let me suck that big cock of yours . . . " she gave my straining cock a firm squeeze, " . . . before I let you fuck me!!"

FIVE

Her hands cradled the sides of my face as she kissed me, her tongue sliding deliciously over mine. I took the weight of one of her "little" tits in my hand, my thumb finding an already hard nipple pushing through the thin fabric of her blouse.

Mrs. Miller dropped her hands to my waist skillfully unbuckling my belt and unsnapping my jeans. As we contined to kiss, her hands slid in my shorts, reaching for my rock hard pole. She pulled her lips from mine with a wet smack, already panting with lust.

I got to my feet and she pulled my pants to my ankles with one quick motion, a lewd smile on her sexy face as she reached for me. She softly stroked me with one hand as she cupped my heavy ball sack with the other.

"Oh my . . .!!" she cooed with approval, " . . . you're even bigger than your father!! And I am so glad you shave your balls!" she laughed. "They are so much nicer to suck that way!!"

Her tongue snaked out and tickled the sensitive underside of my helmet shaped head. Lifting my thick shaft up, she used just the tip of her tongue to slowly lick up the length of my cock, over and over again driving me crazy with desire. She stuck her tongue out and placed the head of my dick on it, like it was a fat jewelstone displayed on a satin pillow, before slowly pushing my cock past her lips into the warm wetness of her mouth.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!' she moaned as her head began bobbing a slow, steady rhythm, her fingers splayed on the thick muscles of my thighs. She knelt between my legs as I sat back on the cushioned bench.

Mrs. Miller made love to my cock with her mouth, sucking my balls as she stroked me, groaning wantonly, her eyes closed in concentration. Using both of her hands, she encircled the base of my cock, my hard shaft pointed towards her face like a rocket ready to explode. Her head moving like a piston now, her big dangling earrings swinging as my cock slid into her hungry mouth.

Just when I thought she was trying to get me off with this amazing blow job, she pulled her lips away with a pop, her eyes burning with raw passion, a sexy sneer on her face.

"Get out of those clothes." she instructed, as she got to her feet, kicking off her sexy heels as she unsnapped her tight jeans, walking them down over the gentle swell of her hips, revealing a sexy black lace thong.

By the time I had pulled off my shoes and tore my shirt over my head, Mrs. Miller was reaching behind her back to unsnap her bra, peeling it off her arms and tossing it on the floor of her closet.

I took her into my arms, kissing her hard on the mouth, our tongues searching. I could feel the heat of her naked skin on mine as her breasts squeezed against my chest. She had one hand behind my head as she pulled my lips against hers, continuing to stroke my aching hard-on.

I slid my hand down her toned tummy and into the top of her thong, feeling a tightly trimmed bush, before my finger slid deep into her soaking slit. As I worked the slick inside wall of her pussy, I felt her shudder as our lips smacked wetly, soft moans of pleasure spilling from her lips.

She forcefully pushed me back down onto the cushioned bench seat in front of her vanity and deftly peeled her thong down her slender legs. Bracing herself on my shoulders, she straddled me, her knees otside my hips, her tight, little ass positioned above my rock hard dick.

As she lowered her ass, Mrs. Miller reached between her legs to grab me, rubbing the swollen head of my cock against her equally swollen labia, before plunging her steaming pussy down onto my thick pole.

Mrs. Miller began slowly fucking me, grinding her clit against me as she wiggled back and forth, her tight, slick pussy gripping me like a silken hand.

"Ohhhh . . . Yes!!!! MMMMMMmmmmm . . . that feels so good, Baby!!! You are so fucking hard!!!!!"

She gave a little shiver as she started to fuck me faster, her head thrown back, her lips pursed in a wetly shining "O".

She moaned when I leaned forward, lifting one of her bouncing tits to my mouth, taking a hard nipple into my lips. Her hands were on the back of my head as I suckled her, my cock buried deep in her married pussy.

I slid my hands down to grab the hard globes of her ass, squeezing her pussy even tighter on my cock before standing up, lifting the sexy MILF with me.

Mrs. Miller laughed in suprise, crossing her ankles behind my waist, her fingers laced behind my neck as I started to bounce her on my cock, driving deeper and deeper into my friend's slutty mom.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh . . . Baby, You feel . . . Ohhhhhh . . . Fuck me, Baby!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!! I've wanted this for so . . . fucking . . . long!!! . . . OHHHHH GAWWWD!!!!!" she moaned as I slammed even harder into her.

I turned so I could rest her ass on the vanity top. Mrs. Miller sliding her hands up the side of my face pulling my lips to hers. We stared deeply into each other's eyes as we kissed, and I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my shaft.

I started to fuck her with slow, deep strokes, pulling out until just the head of my cock was still inside of her. Her ass started sqirming when I began to gradually pick up the pace of my thrusts, her legs still wrapped around my waist.

"Ohhh .. . . OOOOhhhhh . . . FUCK!!!!! Yes . . . . Yes . . . YESSSSSSS!!!!!"

I felt her body draw up tight, her legs and arms squeezing me hard, her head thrown back, eyes screwed shut. I felt her pussy swell around my hard shaft as she came, her body quivering as she ground her hips against me, her breathing ragged, her mouth opened wide.

I continued to pound her as her orgasm rolled over her lovely body, as I felt my balls tighten, her sloppy wet pussy surrounding me. Sensing I was close, I heard Mrs. Miller panting as she growled:

"Fuck me, Baby!!! . . . Fuck me!!!! I want to feel you cum inside my pussy!!!!! She pleaded before pulling my lips to hers, her tongue thrust hard into my mouth.

With a loud groan, I shot my load deep into her, shuddering as my cock jerked between her legs.I was gritting my teeth as Mrs. Miller writhed in rhythm with my hard thrusts drawing rope after rope of my jizz deep into her womb.

My heart was still pounding in my chest when I opened my eyes to find Mrs. Miller looking up at me with a warm smile.

"Jesus . . .!!" she laughed. "I should've fucked you a long time ago!!!!"

SIX

After quickly getting dressed, I passed Mrs. Miller in master bathroom. Still naked, she was standing in front of the mirror running a brush through her hair.

Catching my eye in the mirror, she smiled brightly. "I'll be down in a few minutes, sweetie!" And as she disappeared into the closet, she seemed pleased as she was softly talking to herself, "Well . . . I think I've fucked all the linebackers now . . . "

I was just about to open the door to the hallway when I thought I heard somebody outside. I stood quietly, listening intently, suddenly wondering how I could explain to Mr. Miller what I was doing in his bedroom.

After a few seconds, I thought I heard a woman laughing in a hushed tone, and a deeper voice in response. I slowly cracked the door and peeked down the darkened hallway to the top of the stairs.

In a clear silhoutte, I recognized Micah Graham leading my mother by the hand as she glanced anxiously down the staircase over her shoulder.

"Baby!" she whispered nervouly, as she stifled a laugh. "We shouldn't be doing this. My husband's in the basement. . . I told you that I'd be over tomorrow when he's playing golf!!"

Micah stopped and pulled her close, his hands on her waist as my mom threw her arms over his broad shoulders.

"Girl . . . I can't wait that long! Damn, . . . You look good tonight! I saw the way you were shaking your ass . . . Don't tell me your'e not wanting this too!!"

As he lowered his head, my mother lifted her chin, mouth opening, tongue extending to meet his and I could hear their lips smacking as they kissed passionately, his big hands sliding down to squeeze her tight ass as she drank long, deep kisses from his full lips.

My mother pulled away reluctantly from his hot embrace, and took him by the hand. "Okay . . . But we have to be quick!" They passed within inches of me as they headed down the hallway, never aware of their audience.

zrob
zrob
537 Followers
12