Post- Game Party Pt. 02

Story Info
The Middleton MILFs score after the fourth quarter.
4.4k words
4.52
112.9k
32
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
533 Followers

ONE

Moving like I was in a dream, I walked down the hallway towards the bedroom where my mother had taken Micah. I was familiar with the room's lay-out, having used it numerous times for much the same purpose, and knew that the size of the room and the location of the bed might allow me to peek inside undetected.

I slowly turned the door knob, hoping that they hadn't taken time to lock it, and felt my heart skip a beat when I realized the door had been left open. Cracking it just enough that I could see inside, I eased myself forward.

My mother and Micah were both completely naked on the bed, their bodies cast in the warm glow of a single bedside lamp. Micah was on his back with his tree trunk legs splayed wide open and my mother was bent over her knees by his waist, eagerly sucking his cock.

Her head was bobbing a slow, steady rhythm, one hand working in unision with her mouth, the other gently massaging his heavy ball sack. I could hear my mother moaning as she blew him, his thick, dark pole clearly enjoying her oral efforts.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm . . . .Baby!!!" she moaned, her tongue snaking out to tickle the sensitive underside of his fat mushroom-shaped crown. "I love sucking your big cock!! It's all I could think about during the game!!!"

Micah groaned as she slid her wetly shining lips back over the top of his dick, her mouth crammed full of his dark meat, her lips and both hands now furiously working his manhood.

"AAAAAaaaaaahhhh . . . Girl . . . I couldn't wait to pop that pussy of yours again!!" he moaned as my mom continued to grunt and slurp , the wet sounds of a seriously sloppy, well performed blow job was filling the room, my mother moaning like she was savoring a sweet treat.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good . . .!!"

My mother pulled her lips off his straining cock with a loud pop. Looking up at Micah as she slowly licked the length of his shaft, her voice thick with passion she asked "You promise?!", before taking him back into her mouth.

"Oh . . . I promise!!!" Micah chuckled in amused response, raising his head to watch his long pole disappear into my mom's hungry mouth.

With a soft cry, my mom quickly moved to lay on top of him, her lips pressed hard to his.

"Now!!!' she urgently pleaded with him as Micah took her into his arms.

TWO

Micah kept his mouth locked onto her's as he rolled her over onto her back. He kneeled between her outstretched legs as my mother laid back, looking up longingly at her young lover. Her hands were softly sliding up and down his thickly muscled arms, his hands planted on either side of her head, his elbows locked.

"What do you you want me to do with this?!" he whispered to her. "Want me to put it in you? Tell me!!!"

"Please . . .please . . .put your cock in me!!' I heard my mother beg, her voice thick with passion.

"Say it again!!" Micah told her sternly.

My mother raised her head and kissed him hard on the lips, her tongue darting briefly into his mouth before laying back down on the bed, wiggling in excitement.

"Please Micah . . .Put your cock in me!! . . . Please fuck me, Baby!!!! I want you to fuck me with with your big . . .black . . . cock!!!"

As Micah slowly leaned forward, my mother slid her hands up his arms, moving them slowly across the width of his broad shoulders, up behind his bull neck before lacing her fingers behind his head. She pulled her knees up, her toes pointed down Micah's thick thighs, as he slid his cock into her.

"AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh . . .!!!!" my mom moaned, her hands now clutching his firm ass cheeks as he started to pound into her, trying to pull him even farther into her pussy as he fucked her with slow, deep thrusts.

"Oooooooo . . . Baby . . .!!! You feel so . . . so . . . good!!!!" she sighed, her knees still pulled towards her chest, her feet resting on the back of his thighs. I could see her hips grinding against Micah as he pushed into her, her breasts bulging as they pressed against his barrel chest.

"I need you . . . I need you . . .!!!!" my mother whispered breathlessly, lost in ectasy as my coach fucked her, his head buried over her shoulder.

"OOOOH GOD!!!" her voice rising. He must have been hitting all the right spots with his cock because my mother suddenly lurched as if she had been hit with electric current, her hands now wrapped under his arms, squeezing the rounded balls of muscle of his shoulder.

Her moans became much louder, and then were quickly muffled when he covered her mouth with his. I could see my mom's cheeks hollow as she eagerly sucked on the tongue that had been pushed into her mouth, one hand now on the back of his head, the other splayed across the small of his back, her jaw dropped as they kissed. As they continued to fuck, my mom began to writhe frantically against Micah and it appeared that he was pushing her towards an orgasm.

She pulled him tighter, her ankles now locked behind his waist, and I could see her thighs begin to twitch as her lithe body began to shudder beneath his thrusting bulk.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH . . . FUCK . . . BAAAAA . . . BEEEE!!!!! my mother screamed as she came, her eyes screwed shut, her head rolling on the bed . Micah was buried to the hilt in her pussy, and he stopped his steady thrusting to allow my mom to grind her hips and rub her engorged clit against him, carrying her through an intense and prolonged orgasm.

THREE

The urgency of her grinding began to subside and then her body went slack, her heels sliding from behind his waist, to wind intimately around his massive calf muscles.

Her beautiful face was flushed, her eyes smoldering as she smiled up at her young stud. He lowered his face to hers to kiss her sweetly on the lips, and I could see my mom open her mouth slightly in an invitation to his tongue.

As they continued to kiss, Micah started to slowly rock back into her, my mother's legs now spread wide across the top of the bed. Raising up on his arms, he picked up the pace of his fucking causing my mom's breasts to bounce erotically each time his six-pack smacked against her, as she drove her ass up of the bed to meet his passionate attack.

She must have sensed that he was close, her wetly painted lips forming a thin, knowing smile, her eyes flashing with lust. Micah sawed his cock ruthlessly into my mother and I could hear him grunting like he did when he was busting out reps of 315 on the bench.

"You want it?!!!" he asked her in a harsh tone.

"Oh . . . I want it!!!!" my mom quickly responded, smiling with content, clearly pleased that she was giving as good as she had gotten.

"You want it!!!!" he asked again, still pounding into her, his breathing even heavier.

"I want it." my mother assured him in a soft,sexy tone, her hands sliding up to grip the thick horseshoe muscles behind his outstretched arms.

Micah was rapidly thrusting his thick cock between my mom's legs, his dark shaft reflecting the light from the bedside lamp, covered with the shiny wetness of her juices.

With a low groan, he pulled out and scrambled to straddle her head with his knees, my mom taking just the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as Micah stroked his long shaft.

"AAaaaaahhhhh . . . Fuck!!!!" he spat as he pulled back a few inches, my mom now had her mouth wide open and her tongue extended in eager anticipation of his hot load, as Micah rapidly slid his hand up and down his hard pole.

"FFFUUUUCCCKKK . . . MMEEEEEEE!!!!" Micah grunted as a thick rope of jizz shot into my mother's willing mouth, before he pushed his cock past her lips, and I could see her eagerly swallowing his seed, wetly slurping his crown.

Micah's cock continued to jerk, his rocked up body looking like a ebony statue, as my mom worked his big dick. I saw him shudder, and she responded by dropping her jaw as wide as she could, easing even more of his long hose into her mouth. Her lips were stretched to their limits and an impressive length of cock had disappeared down her throat, her eyes locked lovingly onto his.

Looking down at my mom, obviously pleased with her efforts, Micah smile and shook his head in amusement.

"You . . . are quite the little slut . . . aren't you? A cock crazy . . . sexy bitch!!!"

My mother pulled her head back, slowly allowing his now flaccid member to slide out of her lips. Grabbing his pole, she planted a wet kiss on the the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around it in a circle.

"You wouldn't want me any other way!!" she told him confidently in response before taking him back into her mouth.

A deep chuckle rose from Micah's chest as he listened to my mother's muffled moans, her mouth full with his meat.

"Girl . . . You are right about that!!!" he agreed with enthusiasm.

FOUR

I backed away slowly from the door, my head racing, the hallway spinning. I found it hard to even take a breath.

My feet were heavy, but somehow I made it down the long staircase, not even sure of where to go or what to do. I certainly couldn't tell anyone about this, and I was acutely aware of the mixture of shame and arousal I was feeling. I couldn't get the erotic images of my sexy mom fucking a man half her age, and clearly enjoying every minute. How long had they been lovers? Was Micah her first?

My thoughts were interrupted by a low squeal of pleasure mixed with suprise, followed by hushed tones coming from the Miller's media room down the hall. I approached the room listening intently. Given what I had already been through, I didn't think anything could suprise me at this point.

Peering around the corner, I saw Josh sitting on the couch with Randi Boehmon. She had one slender leg thrown over his lap, her sexy spike-heeled shoe dangling above the carpet. This provided Josh's hand easy access to her completely shaved pussy which he was furiously working with his fingers as they shared deep, passionate kisses, their lips smacking above the wet crackle that rose from between her legs.

Mrs. Boehmon's short skirt had been pushed up around her waist, and I could see her cute little ass squirming on the cushions as she responded to Josh's touch.

Josh pulled his lips from hers, and her tongue flicked out to touch his, her hand lying gently on the side of his face, the huge diamonds in her wedding band sparkling. Her breathtaking blue eyes were flashing behind dark smoky eyeshadow, her long blonde platinum side bangs pushed back from her beautiful face.

Josh covered her mouth with his, her lips open, tongue extending, as his hand slipped under her top towards one of her big, gorgeous tits. She responded by sliding her hand to firmly squeeze his fat crotch.

Mrs. Boehmon was moaning softly into his mouth, as he began to roughly paw her breast, her legs still spread, my eyes falling to her wet, swollen pussy lips.

They continued to kiss hungrily, as Mrs. Boehmon unsnapped his jeans, her hand quickly disappearing down inside his pants.

My senses overloaded at this point, I pulled myself away and headed down to the "compound."

FIVE

The Miller's basement was as big as some of my teammate's homes and lavishly furnished. Mr. Miller, Mr. Boehmon, may dad a few others were gathered around an expensive card table, a sizeable amount of chips in the middle. A small group of football moms were huddled nearby, wineglasses in hand, laughing loudly as they planned their next shopping trip or cocktail party. My dad briefly glanced up and caught my eye, smiling before returning his attention to his cards.

As I watched them play, I wondered if any of them had the slightest idea as to what their wives were up to. Did they even care? Clearly my mom was concerned about getting caught, but what about the others?

Mr. Boehmon was a great guy, but I knew he was away a lot on business. Would it really be a suprise that his incredibly hot wife might need some extra attention? Mr. Miller was basically living off his wife's good fortune. Maybe this was her way of getting back at him. Who the fuck knows.

And if this was going on tonight, under one roof, it would be crazy for me to think this wasn't going on elsewhere. There's no telling what the other women in Middleton were up to. I knew that plenty of their daughters were easy enough, I never stopped to think that their mothers may be equally as slutty. All I knew is that none of my high school conquests had sucked my dick with the skill and entusiasm Mrs. Miller had shown.

As I was thinking about this, I saw Josh out of the corner of my eye. He raised his chin in acknowledgment, grabbed a beer and slid into a chair in front of the 52 inch flat screen across the basement from me.

A few minutes later, I noticed Mrs. Miller walk up behind him and reach down to gently massage his broad shoulders. Josh looked back over his shoulders at her, and she leaned forward to whisper something in his ear.

I saw both of them start to turn their eyes towards me, an amused smile on her lips, and I quickly looked away, hoping they hadn't seen me staring. When I glanced back, I saw that Josh had gotten up from his chair and was following his mom up the stairs. The significance of the comment Mrs. Miller had made in the bathroom after we had fucked suddenly popped into my head, and I struggled to push several scenarios out of my mind.

I ran my hand roughly over the top of my hair, then used the heel of my hand on my temples. Images were flashing before me, all of them erotic, some of them quite dark, and I felt my cock begin to stir. Fuck it! Things couldn't get any crazier. Could they?

It looked like the football dads had plenty of card playing in front of them, so with my decision in hand, I headed back upstairs.

SIX

I found Randi Boehmon at the bar in Mr. Miller's den. She was perched on a tall bar stool, her legs crossed in a terribly sexy manner, her skirt sliding up to expose an obscene amount of a luscious thigh.

A glass of white wine was on the granite top in front of her as well as the pack containing her cigarettes. She looked up and smiled at me as she reached over to pull an ashtray closer to her.

"Hey football star!" she joked. "Come keep me company!"

I watched as she cracked the top of the hard pack, sliding one of the long, slim cigarettes between her french-manicured fingers. She pursed her wetly shining lips around the filter and cupped her hands around an expensive looking lighter. Dragging deeply, she tapped an ash and released a thin stream across the top of the bar.

She propped her elbow on the bar, her thumb balancing the end of her cigarette, and turned her head to fix those stunningly deep blue eyes on mine.

"So . . . How are you doing?" she asked pleasantly, but coming from her, the object of many of my masturbatory fantasies, the effect on me was no different than if she had said "Do you want to fuck?"

I swallowed hard, and took a deep breath, the adrenaline was coursing through me like it was kick-off. Trying to sound much more confident than I was, I managed to say:

"I saw you and Josh earlier."

Mrs. Boehmon's eyes widened slightly in alarm, then she smiled cooly, taking a long, slow draw on her cigarette.

"You did . . . Did you." She leaned in closer to me and whispered. "And what exactly did you see?"

At that moment, all the tension left my body. It was clear we both knew what I was after, and it was equally clear she was going to give it to me.

"I don't want to talk about what I saw . . . " I said dismissively. "I want to talk about what I want to do." I emphasized.

Amused, Mrs. Boehmon's eyes lit up, her mouth forming an "O" in comic suprise.

"Please . . . do go on. I can't wait!" she teased, a sly smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

I reached over with the back of my fingers and gently pushed her shoulder length hair away from the side of her face. With my lips next to her ear, my breath must have tickled because she giggled and hunched her shoulders. But she did not pull away.

I whispered to her exactly what I had in mind, in grapic detail, and then leaned back, anxiously awaiting her response.

"Phillip . . . You naughty boy!!!" acting shocked. "I'm a married woman . . . What would your mother say if she heard you saying those things to me!!" she joked.

I reached over and took a long drink from her wineglass which clearly amused her. Looking her directly in the eyes, I said "You can ask her if you want . . . The last time I saw her she was upstairs fucking Coach Graham."

I noticed Mrs. Boehomn tense up when I told her this, her previously lustful gaze turning momentarily icy before she reached for her glass, finishing what I had left for her.

It was obvious that this was news to her and it was plain to see that she did not like to share. My mom had her hand in Mrs. Boehmon's cookie jar, and she was none to pleased.

She took a last quick drag of her cigarette and stubbed it out. Getting to her feet, she turned to me and asked:

"Well . . . What are we waiting for?"

SEVEN

I watched myself fuck Mrs. Boehmon in the big mirror of one of the Miller's guest bathrooms. She braced herself against the marble sinktop, her tight, wet pussy a sheath around my dick, my hands holding her trim waist.

Mrs. Boehmon's tiny panties were stretched between her ankles, the 4 1/2 inch heels on her "Come Fuck Me" shoes positioning herself perfectly for my thrusts, her short skirt thrown up onto her back.

I could see her big tits swinging beneath her as we fucked, her hair had fallen down over her face, her breathing heavy, soft sighs of pleasure spilling from her lips. She suddenly arched her back, raised her head and combed her hair back. Her piercing blue eyes popped open, catching my admiring stare in the reflection of the mirror. She smiled back, her eyes burning with desire.

"OOOOOooohhh . . . Baby!!! Your big cock feels so . . . fucking . . . good!!! . . . You have no idea how badly I need this!!!!" she sighed as she pushed back to meet my urgent pounding.

Buried to the hilt, I stopped as she raised up against me, turning her face around, one arm bent, reaching for the back of my head to pull my lips to hers. The tiny tip of her tongue extended before our lips even met, and we dueled with them briefly before I kissed her, drunk with passion, feeling her lithe little body shiver as my hands reached up to squeeze her two luscious mounds.

"Phil . . . " she whispered, our lips smacking. "Now would be a good time . . . " she kissed me again. "To fuck me in the ass!!" her eyebrows arched invitingly.

Without waiting for a response, she turned into me, my aching rod slipping from her sweet cooze. She kicked her panties away and squatted down, taking me into her hand and bringing me to her lips. Her head began bobbing a slow, practice rhythm, and she moaned as she sucked my cock, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure pulsing through my body, looking up at me as I slid into her mouth.

After several incredible minutes, she pulled her lips away and admired her work, before spitting a sizeable glob of saliva on my swollen crown. Getting to her feet, she bent back over the sink and reached back to spread her taut ass cheeks revealing her puckered little hole.

Leaning forward, holding my cock by its base, I pushed against her ass which seemed to open magically, greedily swallowing the first few inches of my rod.

Mrs. Boehmon inhaled sharply through her nose, so I waited a few heartbeats before feeding her the rest of my rock hard shaft. I started to thrust into her slowly, afraid that I might cum to quick, her ass was so slick, snug and warm.

"Aaaaahhh . . . Baby . . . That's it!!!" she moaned. "That's it . . . Yeah Baby . . . Just . . . like . . . thatttt!!!!!!"

After a few minutes, I began to gradually pick up the pace, causing her to moan even louder.

"OOOOOhhh . . . Fuck me, Baby!!!" she grunted through clenched teeth, her eyes tightly shut in ectasy. "Keep fucking my ass!!!!"

zrob
zrob
533 Followers
12