Post Office Seduction

Story Info
Elise seduces an easy target at the post office.
1.6k words
3.88
28.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
464 Followers

My friend Elise had been married to someone rich her whole life and taken care of. She is one of those women who just seems to attach herself to rich guys.

Now she found herself suddenly single. I guess she's divorced; she probably just got bored and moved on. That's her typical pattern.

Anyway now she has had to get a job and she hates it and is ready to catch her next Sugar Daddy so she can go back to her old lifestyle. She's gorgeous so I was sure it wouldn't be too hard for her.

She came by my office (I'm an HR director at a medium size corporate headquarters) and was quizzing me about the single guys in the office. I almost felt bad as she began focusing her attention on Brian, the socially awkward IT director.

"Let me see his resume." She asked. "And what does he make?"

"Elise, he makes very good money, but his strongest asset is probably his stock options. He's been here for ten years and easily has a few hundred grand, but, he's exactly not your type," I said. "He's shy and can barely talk to girls. It's almost a joke."

"Oh honey" she said, "Those are the best; once hooked they're yours forever. Show me the resume."

"I can't do that, but here is a profile of him from the company newsletter. That's available for anyone to see."

I kept going, "But he can't possibly have much experience with women; like I said some of the girls around here flirt with him just to watch him panic. If you make a move on him, he'll run away."

"Then the girls here are amateurs, she answered, "The key is to be irresistible and let him come to you. Men are so easy to play to. They're so easy to fool. You've just got to get them thinking with the little head instead of the big one."

"You're not listening. You're way to intimidating for him to even talk to. There are women here that aren't half as sexy as you that get him flustered," I tried to tell her.

"I can be anything to any guy. What you aren't understanding is that guys want to be fooled," she told me. "They are wanting to desperately find the type of girl that they're looking for, and they want it so badly that when they think they have found it, they don't even question it."

"Hmmm, Eagle Scout on his resume," she mumbled to herself while reading the article, "How adorable. He's no doubt looking to be a hero."

"Can you introduce us?" she asked me,

"Absolutely not," I said.

"C'mon," she continued, "Introduce us; if it doesn't work out, no harm is done. People introduce people all the time."

"Fine," I gave in and dialed his extension.

"IT Brian," he answered,

"Hi, Brian, it's me. Are you doing anything right now?" I asked.

"Just getting ready to run some stuff down to post office to send to the Houston office; I missed the mail today;what's up?"

"Can you swing by my office, I have something quick," I stammered, not knowing exactly what to say.

"Sure, give me 5 minutes," he replied and hung up.

As I hung up Elise asked me where the post office was and I told her about a block down on the left.

"Keep him here a couple of minutes and don't mention me," she said.

"What? You just told me to..." I started.

"I know, I know, just tell him your computer was acting weird but it's fine now." she instructed me.

She was putting her hair up into a bun as she spoke and then added, "Oh, come with him to the post office; you may learn a thing or two."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, but she just smiled and left my office.

After Brian checked my computer and found nothing, I explained that I would be happy to help him carry his stuff to the post office because I had some things to do there and he was fine with that.

We took the short walk there and entered. As we went up to the counter and sent the items, and I bought a few stamps just to make it seem like I needed to be there, I noticed Elise standing over by the self serve postage machine.

Before I could say anything, she put a finger to her lips and silently shhh'd me.

"Whatever," I thought to myself as we turned to leave.

As we were just about to pass her, she suddenly stomped her foot and says in baby talk, "I just can't figure this machiney thing out."

"What on earth," I thought.

"Oh, I can help you, no problem." I told her.

"Thank you but, I'm sure this nice man will be happy to help me. Men are so smart with electronics!" she softly smiled at him as she spoke.

At this point I noticed she looked much different than she had a half hour before. She was in a tasteful white blouse and a black skirt with stockings. It was the same thing she had been wearing but different. After a few seconds I realize that she has buttoned a couple of extra buttons up and pulled her hair up and is wearing glasses, which she never does. She had a sexy librarian look going on.

So, he goes to help her. And she keeps biting her thumb like she's about to suck it. And everytime he asks her a question, she answered in baby talk.

And she said, "I am just so stupid when it comes to things like this. (Tee hee, tee hee, giggle, giggle). I need a smart man to help me."

He gets her through most of the steps. He asks her the next question, "Do you need confirmation?"

"I don't know what that means. I feel so dumb. I've always had a man to take care of me and do these things. But, I'm single now. So, I need to learn how to do these things. Tee hee, tee hee." As she continues to practically suck her thumb.

I notice that she is asking silly questions about silly things while he works with the machine,

"Will this go in the same mailbox?" "Do you work nearby?" "Isn't it a pretty day?" etc. etc.

I notice that all of the questions are simple and require no thought whatsoever. And they all are answered with, "Yes."

She smiles and smiles and nods along with him. I realize she is simply making him comfortable and relaxed looking at her and getting in the habit of saying "yes" to her.

"Oh!" she suddenly exclaims.

Brian froze and looked at her, almost scared, "Wha, What?" he manages to get out.

She giggles and gently bites her lip while gazing at him, "My necklace just got stuck on a button on my blouse," she whispers. "I'm sorry I excited you by that."

"See?" she seductively asks.

He looks down as she unbuttons her blouse, freeing the small pendant on the end of the necklace. (I don't actually think it was ever stuck but that's probably irrelevant.)

She lightly played with the pendant as he kept watching. I'm sure he was paying more attention to her ample cleavage more than to the pendant.

She began to finger the next button down and released it; his eyes enlarged a bit as his view improved.

"Just one more so that it doesn't get stuck again," she whispered.

"That makes sense, right?"

""Ye, yes," he was able to say. His eyes didn't move.

She traced her cleavage with the pendant; I guess supposedly showing that it wouldn't get stuck again as he became virtually entranced.

"Are you sure?" she softly asked.

He nodded,

"You're really sure?" she teased while stroking her breasts with the pendant.

"Oh yes, quite sure," he replied while watching and grinning.

"Ok, then," she agreed, "I'm just so glad you're here to help me."

This continued until the label printed out and the machine buzzed. She tried to put the label on the package without removing the peel back part. Her label slides off of her package. She stomps her foot again. And says, "Now it won't stay on the package. What do I need to do?"

He shows her how to peel off the label and put it on the package, and as he puts it on the box, she softly pushes her hand along his, as though she's also pressing on the label but really she's just gently stroking his hand.

"I'm just such an airhead sometimes. Tee hee, Tee Hee." she nods at him, and he nods too with no prompting.

She softly kisses him on the cheek. Then says, "You are my hero. Thank you so much."

Everything about this made me want to laugh out loud, but as I looked at Brian, it was like he was hypnotized.

"Brian," she said, more directly than she had been talking.

He looked at her, but she simply held his gaze until he said, "Yes."

As he said that, she smiled and nodded, then he did as well.

"You're coming with me; I owe you drinks and dinner for this," she stated.

"But," he started.

She laughed, "No buts, I insist," she told him. This time her smile tightened, and she nodded again.

He instinctively nodded too, and with that, she took his hand and guided him towards the door.

"I'll tell everyone you're out the rest of the day, Brian," I said as they walked off, but neither even turned around as she lead him away.

I was amazed at how good she was and knew that he had no chance of escaping her charms.

"Well, at least he probably doesn't really want to escape," I rationalized to myself as I walked back to the office.

msgrant67
msgrant67
464 Followers