Post-Performance Play

Story Info
They have a hot threesome.
815 words
3.94
46.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love being onstage. At one of my recent shows I bonded with this adorable girl named Andrea. She had the sweetest brown eyes and long brown hair. We always joked about whose boobs were bigger, but we all knew she had me beat. We started a "pre-show grope" tradition, and before every show would playfully touch each other once, for good luck.

The last night we went in to the stairwell to carry out our tradition, and when she squeezed my breast I felt a tingle run through my body. I was so surprised I didn't notice my friend Cal had been watching our every move. I had always been attracted to Cal, but it seems we were never together at the right time. He just smiled devilishly and we took our places.

After the show, Andrea and I waited until the dressing room was clear before we got changed. We both hated the heat and noise of 20 girls in a tiny dressing room. We turned the radio on and started goofing off and dancing. I couldn't help but notice how her breasts moved in her pretty black lace bra. She commented on how good my ass looked in my mesh thong, and before I knew what was going on she kissed me. She was so innocent; I couldn't believe what was happening. I started to unclasp her bra as she ran her hands over my back and squeezed my ass. Her breasts tumbled out and I started sucking on her nipples. She groaned in pleasure.

When there was a knock at the door, we both turned in surprise. Cal looked as shocked as we did. I moved over to him quickly and started to take off his shirt. "How long have you wanted me?" I asked. "Too long." He groaned, and kissed me hard on the mouth. His hands ravaged my body as our tongues danced together.

I started to unbuckle his pants, and push them down to his ankles. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slammed me against the wall and fingered my dripping pussy. I nibbled his earlobe and whispered that I wanted to be fucked. He obeyed, and pushed his hard rob deep inside me. I gasped at his hugeness, and bit my lips to keep from crying out. I looked over his shoulder at Andrea, who was on the counter with her legs spread, touching herself and rubbing her nipples. The sight of her so turned me on, I kissed Cal hard on the mouth and told him to lie down.

With him on the floor I knew Andrea and I had total control. I asked which end she wanted, and she said she wanted to be eaten out. She straddled his face, facing toward me. I straddled Cal's hard member, pushing him all the way inside me. I started to ride him and make-out with Andrea. Our hands were all over each other, teasing each others nipples. I could hear Andrea gasp and Cal's tongue probed her lips and clit. She bit my nipples as she started to cum, which turned me on so much that I started convulsing. Of course, Cal immediately started blowing his load inside me, his hot sticky liquid filling me up completely.

I moved down and started licking the juices off of Cal, whose erection was already starting to come back. Andrea moved down to join me, and together we tasted the sweet juices of our lovemaking. Cal watched in amazement, and asked us to kiss for him. We obeyed, and the taste of our combined juices on each others lips was the ultimate turn on. Andrea said she needed to be fucked, and wanted to eat me out. I hopped up on the counter and spread my legs as she kneeled in front of me. Cal was still on the floor, and Andrea looked behind her and told him to take her from behind. He slid inside her at the same time her tongue slid inside me. As her tongue darted in and out of me, she nibbled gently on my clit. I arched my back, thinking I might go insane with pleasure. The sound of Cal's balls slapping against her ass only turned me on more. I started pinching my nipples, and bucking my hips against her face. Before I knew it I came, and she licked my sweet juices until I was almost dry. I kissed her lips until her and Cal came together, and we all lay exhausted on the floor.

We continued fondling and kissing each other while we got dressed. I asked when we would meet like this again, and Andrea said she was in no way done for the night. With a devilish smile, she invited me and Cal back to her apartment…