Post Workout Wank

Story Info
Jeff jerks it while thinking of the gym hottie.
2.3k words
4.18
21.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to shygirlwhore for being my voluntary editor on this story.

*****

After finishing my chest and triceps routine on Monday, I went into the cardio room of the gym, which doubles as the cross fit room, to run on the treadmill. I always do cardio after my lifting routine since the majority of what I've read and heard says that keeps your fat burners going longer. Not that I really needed to worry about that at 6' 3" 185 pounds, I was pretty fit compared to most 30 year olds. Another plus to cardio after lifting was that the time frame usually falls when the cross fit class starts. It's mostly women in the class and the majority are fairly hot.

I set a moderate pace and fell into a jog with fast paced rap music blaring in my ear buds. As the cross fitters began to file in, I used the mirrors on the wall in front of me to check them out. A couple guys walked in wearing the usual t-shirt and shorts followed by a hand full of females, most dressed in leggings of varying colors and tank tops or t-shirts.

Then came in Mary. She was in a pair of bright pink ladies running shorts with a matching pink and white sports bra. She has a set of full C breast that the fabric was straining to keep in, an amazingly toned midsection with abs that rippled from the bottom of her bra to the top of her shorts, ending in that perfect, tapered V cut a few inches below her belly button and an ass that wouldn't quit. She definitely got her squats in! It looked like a basketball had been cut in half and stuck to each side of her, supported by her toned hamstrings and an amazing set of quads. She was the embodiment of fit and fine, and I couldn't stop staring as her ass twitched when she walked behind me and over to the group waiting to workout.

They chatted about the workout of the day and then started stretching. This was always my favorite part. Mary had her back towards the mirrors as she spread her feet and bent at the waist, reaching towards the ground with her hands. This caused her shorts to get even shorter, riding up her ass and showing the tight muscles that ran from the back of her knees up to the cleft in her cheeks. Bending over made her tits fall down and almost rest on her chin as she held herself there for an eight count, ensuring a deep stretch through the muscles of her magnificent legs.

When her hamstrings had enough, she stood up and turned towards the mirrors, sitting herself on the floor in front of them, she bent her knees and pressed the bottoms of her feet together in front to do a butterfly stretch. She pressed her knees down with her elbows as she dropped her head and counted to eight again. While she wasn't looking I took the opportunity to eyeball her crotch area through the reflection. I may be fooling myself, but I swear I could see the imprint of her pussy in the tight nylon. My mind drifting at the thought caused me to lose focus and stumble on the treadmill enough so that I had to throw my feet onto the sides of the belt as I instinctively grabbed the hand rails.

Hearing the commotion caused Mary to pick her head up and look in my direction through the mirror. Mortified my eyes were still glued to her camel toe as I regained my balance. I slowly shifted my gaze up to hers as I felt my face reddening. She knew I was looking, but I was relieved when she simply grinned and moved to stand up.

By the time she was done stretching the instructor already had barbells set up with varying weights, ready for their first round of deadlifts. To my delight and perhaps chagrin Mary turned towards me, shot me a sly smile and took the bar closest to my treadmill.

I was back to my normal pace and only had a few minutes left to finish my second mile, which was good since I could feel my cock stiffening and starting to tent my basketball shorts.

Mary stepped over her bar and stood behind it, facing the mirror. Her reflection was directly between my treadmill and the one to my right giving me an unobstructed view as she squatted down and took a shoulder width grip on the barbell. She tilted her head up, straightening her back and lifted through her heels with perfect form. As she reached the top of her lift she thrust her hips forward finishing that rep before squatting back to her start position. With her head tilted up her eyes was focused on a spot on the wall towards the ceiling, so I figured it was safe to let my eyes wonder over her tight, toned body again.

Before her next pull she bent over to readjust her grip giving me a nice view of her cleavage. She adjusted and wasted no time picking the weight up off of the ground. Once she reached the top she thrust her hips forward again, this time bouncing them off of the bar before returning down. As I watched her I was mesmerized. Her body truly was incredible. Her shoulders and arms where just as toned as the rest of her and seeing the muscles strain under the weight really got me going. Every time her hips thrust forward her abs contracted, showing off their definition. She was starting to sweat and I could see it glistening on her midsection.

On her last rep my eyes were fixated on her lower abdomen. The way it flexed when she got to the top had me in awe, but this time the movement was different, after she thrust her hips she held the bar there and began slowly gyrating, grinding her pelvis into the bar. I quickly snapped to and looked at her face. She was staring directly at me while continuing to move her hips in a slow sultry circle. My face flushed and my jaw dropped as I realized I'd been caught. She laughed and dropped the weight, turning to move on to her next exercise which was, luckily enough for me, outside.

I hit the stop button on the treadmill and looked at the display. I had done 2.75 miles without realizing it. I was dripping sweat and my shins were beginning to burn as I slowly stepped to the floor, regaining my footing on solid ground. I glanced down and realized I had a full blow erection making a tent out of my shorts. I reached into my pocket and adjusted my ridged member, pointing it up and securing it between my waist band and stomach, making sure the exposed tip was covered by my t-shirt. I may be a klutz with no game when it came to woman, but at least I had a rather stacked 8 inch cock waiting for the right girl.

Public display of boner averted I made my way to the front desk to check into a tanning bed. My gym is fairly small so we only have two beds, a stand up and a lay down. I usually do the stand up because it's faster but today it was occupied so I went ahead and took the lay down instead of waiting. I was still pretty embarrassed and didn't want to risk waiting around and seeing Mary again.

I had the attendant set the timer and I went to my designated room. Once inside I locked the door and peeled my sweaty clothes off. My dick was still raging hard and that posed a problem,I usually used one of my socks to cover my junk while I tanned. I wear ankle socks and there was no way one of those would completely cover my shaft and balls. "Oh well," I shrugged as I tugged the short sock over my erection, leaving my balls dangling and exposed.

I hit the start button on the bed and watched the bulbs flicker to life, giving them a few seconds to warm up before my body touched the cold safety glass. I laid on my back with my arms by my side after lowering the lid to cover me. As I lay in the warm bed with the fan buzzing, blowing cool air in from my feet, I couldn't stop thinking about Mary. She had a beauty queen face and an athletes body and she didn't freak out when she noticed me watching her. The image of her pouty pussy lips pressing against the thin nylon shorts had my balls wanting to explode. I could feel them getting hot with thoughts of pulling Mary's shorts off and plunging my tongue into her post-workout, sweaty snatch, or was that just heat from the tanning lights? Either way my straining cock jumped at the thought. I knew I still had about 15 minutes left on my timer and if I didn't do something with my erection now I'd be paying for it later. "What the hell" I thought as I pulled the sock off and gripped my veiny meat. I'd never jacked myself off in a public place before. Even if this was "private" it wasn't in the confines of my apartment. My heart began to race at the taboo thought of doing it in a place like this as I slowly started working my hand up and down my swollen shaft. Images of Mary's shimmering body, along with her naughty little show when she knew I was looking had me ready to erupt in no time. I reached down with my free hand and began massaging my balls as I quickened my pace with my stroking hand. I began a milking stroke, squeezing up towards the head and easing the pressure as I pumped back down.

I could feel precum beginning to leak from my slit and knew I would shoot my load in a minute. I reached farther down, below my balls and pressed into my taint, putting pressure on my prostate. Once I hit that button that was it. My johnson jumped and shot a rope of hot, sticky man juice onto my stomach. The second blast was larger and shot up to the lid of the tanning bed, streaking across the glass. The third and forth pumped out with less velocity and volume pooling into my belly button. As I lay there spent and recovering I used my sock to wipe myself off as best I could as my time expired and the machine automatically turned off.

I pushed the lid up and swung my legs over the side and onto the floor and looked back at the inside of the bed. The string of cum on the lid was starting to run down the glass and there was a little pool on the lower part that had managed to shoot off to the side. I stood up and grabbed the supplied paper towels and sanitizing spray bottle and spritzed the entire bed with the cleaning liquid before thoroughly wiping it with the towels and just for good measure I repeated the process.

I reached over and grabbed my now cold but still wet shirt and threw it on along with my boxers and shorts. My one cum covered sock was on the floor next to its mate so I picked it up, stuffed it inside of the other one and put them in my pocket, stepping into my cross-trainers barefoot. I reached for the door and glanced back making sure I didn't leave any evidence behind. Feeling like everything was good I opened the door and walked towards the front desk and exit.

As I approached the front my heart sank. Mary was standing there, chatting with the girl working the desk. She looked at me and I quickly glanced away. "Hey Jeff. Have a good workout?" Mary asked.

My head snapped up at the sound of my name coming out of her mouth. "Uh, yeah, it was alright." I stammered , still looking down. How the fuck did she know my name?! I wondered. We've never spoken before, other than quick "Hello's" in passing. I lifted my head and looked at her, gazing into her emerald green eyes.

She flashed a quick smile as she sauntered passed me "Good. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow." She said as she walked towards the tanning beds, going into the lay down one. A wave of panic rushed through me, but there was nothing I could do, she was already in the room. I turned to the girl behind the counter who had the cheesiest grin on her face.

"She asked about you. Your name anyway. Wanted to know who the cute guy that went into the tanning bed was. She looked at the sign in log. I hope that's okay?" She told me.

"Oh, uh, yeah that's fine. Thank you. Cute? Really? She said that?" I asked, not convinced.

"Uh huh." Was her short reply as she turned and walked into the attendance office.

I was shocked, speechless and fucking ecstatic all at the same time. It felt like I was floating as I walked out to my truck. I barely remember the drive home. All I kept hearing was that this gorgeous woman, someone I never would have imagined being with, thought I was cute and wanted to know my name.

I masturbated to the images I had stored in the ole "spank bank" of her full ass and luscious thighs working as she did squats in neon blue tights, the material stretching and allowing quick glimpses of the white thong she had on underneath them.

I can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow!