Posted on a "Hot Wives" Forum

Story Info
Sexy wife tells her hot experience.
4.2k words
4.09
114.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not_John
Not_John
24 Followers

I found this post on a hot wives forum. A place where hot wives or their husbands tell of hot wives escapades or perhaps fantasies. Well, I didn't need to read beyond the second paragraph to know that this one wasn't a fantasy, it was real. Only it wasn't Betty and it wasn't Mike. I'll leave you to read the post and then I'll tell you about the follow up and how I know it is real.

*

Posted by Betty on March 26, 2006 at 13:00:40:

It's a humid, windless evening, and my husband and I have been entertaining his old college friend, Mike, with rambling stories heavily laced with many bottles of wine since early afternoon. Around 7:00, I can no longer keep my eyes open, and a weave a zigzagged line of kisses good night around the table, and make my way to bed as the guys loudly drone on about old times. Although the air is stifling, I fall fast asleep after stripping down to my T-shirt.... I awake in a fine sheen of sweat around 2:00 AM. The house is dark and quiet, except for the soft snoring of my husband, sound asleep next to me. My shirt sticks to me as I swing my legs off the bed. I need a glass of water so badly, and I decide to tip-toe downstairs and add a couple of aspirin for good measure to the mix.

In the kitchen, I notice through the doors of the back patio that Mike has chosen to crash outside on our big hammock. Now, that's a smart idea, I think to myself as I move closer to the door, finishing my glass of water. I nearly choke on the last gulp as I realize that he is completely naked, laying on his back in the light of a half-moon, an empty wine bottle on the grass beneath him. Even from the twenty or so feet away, I can clearly see his body...evenly tanned and muscular, but not overly so....a hairless chest...a lean stomach....and a thick, limber cock gracefully curving over his large ball-sack.......and it's uncut.

I feel a short, quick twinge in my pussy. It's beautiful in an ugly way. I'd never seen an uncut cock before in the flesh, and I can't take my eyes off of it. As if in a trance, I see myself quietly sliding the glass door open....feel the cool grass on the soles of my feet....feel the cool night air caressing my slippery thighs....until I'm suddenly kneeling at his side...my eyes glued to his magnificent organ.

I glance at his face. Asleep soundly. His strong chest rises and falls in a perfect rhythm. My breathing is shallow. I feel my breasts growing a little heavier, my nipples beginning to sprout beneath my damp shirt. I return my stare to his cock, and the petals of my pussy wetly blossom. My mouth grows dry again as I drink in his raw cock...so primitive looking....so animal-like.....unleashing something in the depths of my mind...something as raw....as primitive.....as animal.

I lean closer, inhaling the delicious musk of Mike's cock and balls, and my head spins....intoxicated. The aroma makes my mouth water, and suddenly I am swallowing hard. My nipples are now almost painful. My heart threatens to burst through my chest...I am lightly panting....oh god.....

I blow a long, cool breath through pursed lips over his manhood, and delight in watching his balls slowly move in their fleshy bag...causing his thick, veiny cock to roll towards me....the hood surrounding the head. I think how cute...it wants to play...it's flirting with me.....and adjust my lips to blow the next stream directly at the tip of his handsome organ. His meaty cock responds again, this time sleepily rising just enough to lift the fleshy knob off of his thigh....fattening just a little....the hood pulling back just a bit to reveal a hint of pink cock head....and my greedy pussy receives another delicious twinge.

I can't help myself. My hand reaches out, and one long-nailed finger touches the shaft lightly at the base....just the nail....and teasingly, ever-so-slowly, traces the thick ridge of muscle...all the way up towards the covered knob. I watch with little-girl delight and curiosity as his prick meat twitches and thickens as if it is giggling from my tickling nail....until just below his hood, when Mike suddenly grunts in his sleep and rolls over onto his stomach, hunching his hips into the netting.

Part of me says my fun is over, go back to bed. But another part of me has been taken over...and that part says I must see this lovely organ in full bloom. I duck down on all fours to look under the hammock, and I am greeted with the sight of a half-hard cock, neatly captured through one hole of net, his balls straining through two others. I shudder as a mini-orgasm passes through me, untouched, making me pant a little harder, my mouth open and wet.

And then I am on my back underneath him, his raw, animal cock inches from my lips. I'm dizzy. My tongue slides out of my mouth as my neck strains upwards, and I whimper as I make teasing contact with this delicious piece of meat....the tip of my tongue lightly flicking at the fleshy opening of his foreskin....teasing....burrowing.... painting the bit of pink cock head that's beginning to emerge from the hood....

Mike is still silent above me, but my mind is shutting down to concentrate only on the treat in front of my mouth. My tongue has coaxed more of his glistening cock head out now, a thin line of saliva connecting us, and his stalk continues to slowly thicken and lengthen...until I no longer have to raise my neck from the cool grass. His raw knob is now swimming in a pool of saliva between my teeth and cupped lips. I bathe it lovingly, letting my teeth wetly slide back and forth across it. Soon he reaches his full length....a thick, gorgeous hunk of cock meat...firm and demanding...and my mouth is forced open to accept a few inches of him. I clasp my lips so very lightly around him, caressing rather than sucking, as my eager tongue wrestles his juicy cock head out of its hood. His knob is a salty velvet balloon.

We are one now. Connected cock to mouth. I watch his balls move and rise slightly as my lips close behind his cock-knob. My mouth begins to milk it...so gently...almost chewing...nibbling. My head moves gently side to side, like a lazy fish, hooked. I burrow my tongue into his cock hole, tasting his salty precum, and my hands slide down my hips and meet at my pussy....fingers of one splayed to hold me open....two fingers of the other splayed on either side of my tortured clit.

He is so hard now. No longer a playful organ....now a demanding cock. I whimper softly as I work myself slowly to orgasm, nursing on my mouthful of salty cock meat, drawing us both to madness. I feel his pounding heartbeat against my tight lips, hear his breathing becoming more erratic. The mixed fear and excitement of Mike waking runs wild through me, causing me to work my fingers and mouth harder and faster. My pussy makes wet, juicy noises as it opens and closes around two fingers, my clit being raped by the palm of my hand as I fuck myself. The still night air is awash in my scent. It's coming... building....my orgasm.... it's going to blind me. My eyes are clamped shut as my hips hump my fingers, and by reflex and instinct my mouth sucks hard on the bloated cock head, my tongue pressing against it....drawing.....sucking.....

Then that beautiful tremble....that primal, slight pause from a cock that is ready.... it's pushing me over the edge....and I come soooooo hard.....hips writhing...mouth slackening as long, thick streams of hot salty cream fill my mouth. I turn my head, releasing his meat....helpless inside my own orgasm..... and feel his strong cock pressed into my cheek, pumping and retreating as his seed runs down my neck, and out of my gasping mouth. I try to calm myself as my orgasm gradually subsides...opening my eyes to see Mike's glorious manhood slowly shrinking....his cock head slipping back into his slippery foreskin....still dripping come onto my soaked T-shirt as it recedes.

All is soon quiet again. Mike seemed to sleep through it all. I slip out from under him and take my T-shirt off, wiping up his spilled seed from my neck, face, and shoulders. I slip back into the house, throw my shirt into the laundry, and slip back into bed, hotter than before....but so, so satisfied.

End post.

Well, that was hot, but the third comment made it even hotter. Read and see what I mean.

Posted by Mike on March 30, 2006 at 01:31:47:

Well, now that you've heard "Betty's" side of the story, perhaps you'd like to hear "Mike's" side as well. I'm "Mike" and I remember that night well. I was in town on business visiting my old college friend, "John." John and I had been frat brothers and done a lot of serious drinking and fucking in college. We had shared a few girls as well. Some knew about being shared, but many didn't. Of course we couldn't tell "Betty" those stories, but we did rehash a lot our drinking escapades and some of the practical jokes we played. Of course we were drinking wine coolers to help with the untenable heat. Apparently "Betty" doesn't hold her liquor very well because by 7:00 her eyes were at half mast. It wasn't even dark yet she was ready for bed. She staggered around the table, kissing first "John" and then, to my surprise as well as "John's" she kissed me. Not just a little peck, but a full boat good-night kiss.

Well, "John," just passed it off as his wife being well beyond her limit. We just kept rehashing old college stories, now able to include the previously taboo subjects. He reminded me of Shirley, one of the ones who knew she had been shared and even liked to play us against each other. Then I reminded him of Joan, one of the ones who didn't know and then refused to date him after me. He always complained that I long dicked him. And it's true that when we were sharing a girl, she always wanted me last. We ran down somewhere after midnight and "John" headed upstairs to join his wife. I was still too hot to even think about sleeping even though I was severely tired. I went into the kitchen and stood near the patio door, looking across the yard toward their detached garage. It struck me that not a breath of air was moving anywhere and inside it would be just that much worse. Their backyard was bounded by the house on one side and the garage on the other, connected by two eight foot privacy fences. There, near one of the fences, was a net hammock. What a better place to sleep? Cool air, (HA) on either side, I salvaged one of the wine bottles we had emptied early in the evening, the reason "Betty" was wasted by 7:00, and filled it with water.

Out side, I lay on the hammock for a while, sipping at the water. It was still too hot to really sleep, I decided to take my shirt off, then after a few minutes my pants followed. Then I thought, "What the heck?" and removed the shorts. Taking wine bottle, I doused myself with water and that helped. I fell into a fitful sleep, only to be awakened by the sound of running water from the kitchen. I opened my eyes and looked that direction, worried that "Betty" or "John" might look out and see me and be offended that I was sleeping in the nude. But there were no lights on, so I closed my eyes again, or that is I started to. The dim light from the half moon caught something white at the patio door. I froze, there on my back, I was on display. Thought slitted eyelids, I watched as "Betty" opened the door and emerged wearing only a white T-shirt.

"What in the hell is she coming out here for? Surely she can see I'm naked. Maybe she needs something from the garage and is willing to 'ignore' the fact there's a naked man in her back yard while she gets it," I thought. But no, she didn't head for the garage, she came directly toward me. I was at a loss to know what to do. Surely she thought I was asleep. I thought it best to let her keep thinking that. She was at my side squatting down even with my crotch. I knew my pecker was in plain sight. The moon light was shining directly down on me, leaving nothing to the imagination. She rocked forward on her knees, her face inches away from my manhood. The little minx was getting a close up look at my dick. She looked right at my face, but there was no sign of recognition. She still assumed I was sleeping. I couldn't believe it. But what happened next was even more unbelievable. She leaned in and blew on my dick. A long, slow, cooling, tantalizing breath. As much as I didn't want to react, my cock twitched and moved toward her as if it had a mind of it's own. Then she did it again. This time she directed it directly at the little gap in the foreskin, a strong blast that seemed to blow the hood back and the response was too much to ignore, the thing stood up a little. I could feel the night air on the part that had just been in contact with my leg and on the now half exposed head. It was working toward an erection which I fought desperately to control. The next action just about sent me over the top. She reached out and touched it. No, she didn't wantonly grab it, but instead, put her long fingernail on it near the base and traced the muscle grove toward the tip. I could feel the involuntary quivering as she explored my manhood.

I had to do something. It was either jump her bones on the spot, a highly risky option, what with her husband being in the house and the possibility she'd holler rape, or... Well I didn't have a good or, so I rolled over, giving an unintended grunt, I rolled over thinking that would put me out of reach and she just might go back inside before I could no longer control myself. Unfortunately, or perhaps, considering what happened, I should say, fortunately my semi-erect meat fell thought the netting, hanging straight down. Still, I had some hope that she'd give up and go inside, but no, she went down on all fours and looked under the hammock. She shook just a little, quivering with excitement and licked her lips. .

The next thing I know she on her back sliding under me, aliening her face with my cock. Talk about a close up look, I could feel her breath on it. She just lay there for a moment, mouth open and then stuck out her tongue, hunching up on her elbows just a little, she licked it. She ran her tongue on the exposed portion of the head, probing my hole with the tip. She licked and licked, my dick responding and growing. There was nothing to do, but lay there and let her have her way, what ever that was, with me. Her tongue was wet and inviting and my hard-on was looking to accept the invite. Soon her head was resting on the ground and my dick was pressing against her teeth. I knew that unrestricted, my ten inches would be within six of the ground. Her mouth opened and I was drawn into it. Her teeth disappeared behind her lips as she clamped my meat ever so gently and began to bathe my now fully exposed head with her tongue. Her head began a slow sideways motion which resulted in a rhythmic stroking action all the while her tongue doing a number on the head.

It was then I became aware that her pussy was in full view. I forgot myself and watched open eyed as she moved both hands down to her crotch, using one hand to spread it and two fingers on the other to caress her swollen clit. Here fingers flew around that little knob in time with the movements of her head on my now throbbing organ. At this point I was having trouble controlling my breathing and was afraid she might realize I wasn't really asleep, but there was nothing I could do about it. I was on a roll toward an orgasm and nothing short of letting her know I was awake would stop her. I wasn't even sure she'd have stopped even then, given the way she was pounding her pussy with her hand. Fingers were disappearing inside and there was an audible "smick" each time her palm made contact. Her eyes were clamped shut, so I could look at the scene without fear of her seeing my eyes open.

Just as I thought she'd get there ahead of me, my gut tightened, my cock throbbed. I sucked in a deep breath to keep from crying out loud with the pending orgasm. In a split second two great spurts of cum ejected into her mouth. Speaking of her mouth, she opened it and my pulsating organ flopped out still spurting jets of creamy white liquid down her neck and over her shoulders as her hips gyrated and she struggled to hold back the moans of her orgasm.

I stopped before she did and I watched her struggle, as I did, to control her breathing. I closed my eyes to slits again and watched my cum drip down on her as my cock began to shrink. After a moment to compose herself, she slithered out and stood next to me as she removed her T-shirt and wiped the cum from her face, neck and shoulder.

Still breathing shakily, I watched her now naked form cross back to the door and disappear inside. Now spent, sleep overtook me easily. In the morning, I'd have thought it was all an erotic dream, if I hadn't seen her head for the laundry room with a white T-shirt stuffed in the side of the basket with what I was sure were cum stains showing. "John" didn't even look up as the laundry was carried between us.

The weather changed that day and I was to leave the next. As we all went to bed I opted to sleep inside. As it was still hot, though not as muggy, I slept naked with the window opened. About midnight, I heard the toilet flush and was about to go back to sleep when my door opened just a crack. I closed my eyes to slits again and watched as it swung ever so slowly open. There silhouetted in the light from the hall window was "Betty" in a shear nightie the barely covered more then the last nights T-shirt. I held my breath as I waited for a possible replay. But alas it was not to be. After a solid five minutes, she slowly closed the door.

I left the next day promising myself I'd find a way to tell her I was awake that night. Well, "Betty" if you read your follow ups you now know. I can't wait to visit again, I hope that you want me too as well.

End follow up post.

Well, I can tell you that Betty, Mike and John are all pseudonyms. I know the real names, as do "Betty and "Mike." I can say that because I too remember that night. I'm "John." No need to tell you what led up to "Betty" going to bed or any of the rest. Suffice to say, I too was sleeping fitfully when "Betty" got out of bed. I didn't fully waken, until I hear water running. I thought she would be in the bathroom, but the door was open and no light was on. No, the noise was downstairs. I nearly went back to sleep when I heard the familiar snick of the patio door latch and the soft whisper of it sliding back. She was only wearing a T-shirt when I came to bed. Was she going outside dressed like that? And... if she was why? I had to know. So I softly padded down the stairs. In the kitchen, I looked around only to notice a movement outside. I stepped to the door and quickly stepped back to peek around the doorframe. I was surprised to see "Mike" nude on the hammock, his manhood in full view. I was even more surprised to see "Betty" sneaking up to him. I should have called out to her and given her hell for going out there, given "Mike" hell for sleeping naked in our backyard, but instead, I found myself aroused by the little tableau that was playing out before my eyes. My loving, prim, proper wife was now kneeling in front of my best friend as he reclined naked in a hammock. Oh he was asleep, and the poor guy didn't know what she was up to. I couldn't see very well, so I sprinted silently to the laundry room. From the window there I could see her leaning in, getting her face very close to his flaccid cock. She licked them and then puckered her lips and I thought she was going to kiss it, but instead, she just moved her lips in an arc following the curve of his dick. To my amazement, it twitched. She repositioned slightly and repeated her effort. This time, it raised off his thigh and exposed a little of the head as the foreskin pull back slightly. Then she reached for it. "Good God, she's going to give him a hand job." But no, she just lightly touched it, stroking a single finger up it's length. I couldn't tell from that far away, but I'd have sworn that the thing was vibrating.

Not_John
Not_John
24 Followers
12