Pot Pie

Story Info
More fun with food.
748 words
3.77
12.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea phoned me as she left work, "Hey, CJ," she started.

"Hi, Babe," I interrupted her. "I'm just starting to cook. I was thinking comfort food tonight. How does chicken pot pie sound? I've got two breasts on the grill and I went to the farmer's market today. I bought leeks, celery, carrots and some other fresh veggies. Hope you're hungry. Oh, and there's a bottle of Chardonnay in the chiller. I'll put some of it in the food and we can drink the rest."

"I'm starving," she said. "See you in about an hour."

As I cooked, I tasted and the food was warm, and savory, and perfect. Good food makes me horny; so when the pies went in the oven I peeled off my tank top and set the timer. Fetching my laptop, I returned to the kitchen where I could smell the aroma of the food, I powered on the computer and opened my browser. I wanted to look at photos of naked people. I wanted to watch videos of lovers, making love. I was waiting for Andrea and I wanted to look at girls and women together. The first video I watched was hot.

I couldn't help myself. I unbuttoned my shorts and stuffed my hand down inside my panties. I put the tip of my middle finger at the top of my pussy, just above my clit. God, it felt good. Where the hell is Andrea? With a mind of its own my finger began moving in small slow circles. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of the pot pies in the oven, with the sounds of the street, three floors below, serving as the soundtrack to my fantasies. I got lost in the moment.

My thighs were squeezing both of my hands tightly and my breath was heavy when I heard Andrea's key in the door.

"Hey CJ," she called out, "it smells really good in here."

I couldn't answer her. I was just peaking. My eyes were squeezed shut, my lower lip was clinched between my teeth, my toes were curled tightly and my ass was lifted off of the chair. When I finally opened my eyes Andrea was smiling at me from the kitchen door.

"I just can't leave you alone, can I?" she said shaking her head.

"But, just smell those pies!" I said. I stood up, removed my shorts and panties, and walked to the oven, snagged an oven mitt and pulled out the baking sheet with the pies on them. I held them under Andrea's nose and she breathed deeply, savoring the aroma. "Doesn't it make you want to get naked?" I asked her.

"It makes me want to taste one," she said.

I sat them on top of the burners and picked up a spoon and broke into one of the pies, scooping up a piece of breast meat and a piece of carrot. I dredged up a bit of the gravy and raised it all to my lips. I puckered up and blew softly to cool it down and when it was safe, I touched the bottom of the spoon to my left nipple, coating my tit with savory goodness.

"There ya go girl," I said, "have a taste."

Andrea leaned down and touched her tongue to my tit. I felt an electric current flow from her tongue, through my breast, and all the way down to my pussy. She latched her lips on and sucked. Sucked hard. The electricity intensified. When she finished and stood up, I leaned back over the counter and put more of the food on my chest. She smiled and pulled her shirt up over her head. She dropped it on the floor and licked my tits as I undid her bra and tossed it into the corner of the room.

Leaning over I dipped two fingers into the pie, scooped up a pretty generous helping of filling, let it cool down a bit then, and rubbed it on my tits.

Ohh – Still hot. Too hot.

I scrape it off with my hand and shake it. Gravy, bits of carrot and celery fly around the kitchen and I sink into the nearest chair.

"Are you OK, CJ?" Andrea is concerned and gets a damp towel.

I stay her hand, "No," I tell her, "Lick it off." I lean back over the kitchen table. Andrea makes an "O" with her mouth and leans slowly in towards my chest.