Potentially Presidential Pussy

Story Info
What happened long ago, before she came into her own.
1.7k words
4.02
46.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Seeing her on TV and in the newspaper on a daily basis, I couldn't help but fondly recall how many times we'd managed to pull off a rendezvous without ever getting caught. It hadn't been easy and there had been a time when she'd wondered why she was even bothering to be so discreet when her husband obviously wasn't being as careful. Of course, in the meantime, with all she had achieved, I was sure she was glad that she had been careful. I could probably derail her campaign with a few well placed phone calls if I wanted to, but we were still on very good terms even though we hadn't spent time together in quite a while. I still found her attractive and had no trouble mentally undressing her as I watched her nightly sound bites. I found myself hearkening back to a time, many years ago, when we'd found ourselves with one of those rare opportunities for a relished tryst.

I had been in the hotel room barely long enough to hang up my suit jacket when there was a knock at the door. I knew who it was, so there was no point in looking through the peephole. With both of our schedules so tight, we had to make the most of the little time we had together, so I knew she'd be arriving close behind me. I opened the door and she slipped in. We were in each other's arms before the door clicked shut.

Today was one of those rare occasions when we were in the same city at the same time. Since this happened so infrequently, we always made sure we found time to be together, no matter how much schedule wrangling it required. Because she and her husband were very public figures, however, we had to be extremely discreet. The end result was always worth the extra effort, though.

Our lips had barely touched before our hands were undoing each other's buttons. As our tongues greeted each other, she was unbuttoning the front of my shirt and loosening my tie. Meanwhile, my hands were unfastening the buttons that ran down the back of her blouse, her blue blazer already lying in a heap on the floor behind her. My shirt and tie and her blouse soon joined her blazer on the floor. I immediately went for the front clasp of her bra, freeing her breasts with their hard nipples pointing at me. I leaned down to suck each one as I fondled her breasts, feeling her hands running over my back and pulling my t-shirt off. Before I straightened up to allow her to completely remove it, I unzipped the back of her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She kissed my bare chest as she worked on my belt and zipper, sending my slacks down as well. We stood before each other amidst a heap of clothes, she in a half slip and, I presumed, panties and I in only my boxer briefs, which did nothing to conceal my bulging cock.

Knowing that we each had a full day's schedule ahead of us, we had to be careful with our clothes. We took a minute to pick up our things and neatly lay them out on the nearby furniture. Appearing in public full of wrinkles would lead to speculation and rumors and neither of us wanted to jeopardize what we had. Though it may have appeared anal retentive and a waste of precious time, it was necessary.

As she was finishing, I stepped up behind her and reached around to grasp her breasts, pushing my throbbing cock against her ass and nuzzling her neck.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, "As much as I'd love to spend the day doing this, I'd rather spend what little time we have cumming, not cuddling." She was a take charge woman, as everyone seemed to know. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up from behind, carrying her over to the king-sized bed. I set her down on her feet and she walked toward the head of the bed, wiggling her ass enticingly. She stopped and leaned on the headboard, sticking her ass out and looking over her shoulder for my reaction. I crawled up the bed, stopping behind her where I lifted her half-slip up over her ass. I was greeted by an erotic sight -- her lovely ass bare except for the thong running up between her cheeks. If the world only knew that she was sporting thong panties beneath her conservative attire. I leaned up and bit her left cheek as one of my hands snuck between her legs to feel the narrow patch of material soaked with her juices. Returning my hands to her hips, I slid her half-slip and thong panties down and tossed them aside. Instead of burying my face between her cheeks to slurp her juicy pussy, I flopped onto my back between her legs and looked up expectantly. She caught my drift immediately and, without a word, lowered her pussy to my waiting face.

Her dark blonde bush was neatly groomed -- it had to be for those thong panties. She released the headboard and dropped both hands to my head to hold me against her crotch. I slurped up as much of her juices as I could before focusing on sucking her clit. She cried out and I felt her grip on my head tighten. She was rocking her hips against my face as I slipped two fingers into her and began pumping them in and out. I was alternating between sucking on her clit, swirling my tongue around it and lapping at it and she was loving it. Her moans were getting shorter and closer together and the pace of her hip gyrations increased. Suddenly she stopped moving altogether and tensed up as a long, low groan filled the air. My face was drenched with a fresh flow of juices, which I eagerly lapped up. My pumping fingers were absolutely coated with her slippery fluids now, so I slipped them out of her pussy and inserted one into her ass instead. This resulted in a cry and she began to shudder above me. I held my finger in place and continued to lap at her clit until she relaxed.

She let go of my head and was supporting herself against the headboard. I slipped my digit out of her ass and looked up at her. She blinked a couple of times as if clearing her head, then smiled down at me. She pushed off the wall and swung her leg over me then positioned herself next to me on all fours facing the foot of the bed. I pushed my boxer briefs down, allowing my raging hard-on to spring free, and got on my knees behind her. Slipping easily into her well-lubed hole, I pushed all the way in and grasped her hips. I got a good rhythm going, pulling almost all the way our then plunging in as deep as I could, then released her hips and reached forward to fondle her dangling breasts. I felt the weight of each of them in my hands and pulled gently on her nipples. Meanwhile, she had her face pressed against the bedspread and her left hand was busy working on her clit as I fucked her from behind. When I felt her pushing back hard against me, I returned to an upright position and took hold of her hips again. I started pushing against her as hard as she was me, my hips slapping against her ass. Her slippery pussy felt so good on my cock, squeezing it just so, and I felt the pleasure building in my groin area. Suddenly, I felt her pussy convulsing around me, pumping my cock, as she let out little panting cries. I didn't think it was possible, but her pussy seemed to get even more slippery.

When her pussy stopped convulsing, she stopped pushing back against me and pulled away from me until I popped out of her. She turned around on her knees and pushed me back on the bed. Crawling between my legs, she grasped my cock and leaned down to lick all of her juices off of it before plunging it into her hot mouth. She was an expert cocksucker, there was no doubt, as one hand pumped the base of my cock and the other fondled my balls while her mouth, squeezing just right, slid up and down my shaft. I loved watching her suck my cock, partly because the pleasure was increased by seeing it sliding between her lips and partly because when you saw her on TV or in public, she came across as sort of prim and proper, so it was almost like getting a blowjob from a librarian or the preacher's wife.

I ran my fingers through her dark blonde hair and she smiled up at me around my cock. I had been very close to cumming while I was fucking her, so it didn't take very long to get back to the verge. I held back, enjoying the overall sensation and the view for as long as I could. The pleasure kept building and building until I exploded like a cannon into her waiting mouth. She kept sucking, pulling every drop out of me, and swallowed every bit before letting my limp cock drop out of her mouth and raising her head. She reached up and grabbed my arm, turning it to look at my watch.

"Couple more minutes before I need to get dressed," she mumbled, crawling up to snuggle next to me. My arm went around her shoulders and she draped hers across my chest. I looked down her naked form, not knowing when I'd get another chance to do so. She reached down and toyed with my cock, apparently thinking the same thing. After a few moments, we reluctantly got up and cleaned ourselves up before pulling our clothes back on. We checked each other out to make sure we hadn't missed anything and made out briefly before she put on her lipstick. We couldn't leave together, so I gave her another kiss and we exchanged longing looks before she said, "Until next time..."

I responded with, "Goodbye, Hillary," and she slipped out the door.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers