Potion Commotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no!" Squealing miserably, I tried my best to wiggle out of the way, but between my humongous hooters and my swollen ass there was no way to avoid it as Constantine thoroughly doused my titties. I could only look on miserably as the blue liquid dribbled down my sensitive skin, several drops snaking down into my cavernous cleavage.

'I never fully tested this potion, I don't even know if it works!' Panicked thoughts raced through my head as the cerulean liquid seemed to vanish, absorbing into my skin. As the color vanished, I felt a peculiar sensation inside my bazooms, and I couldn't help but wriggle my bloated backside in pleasure. It felt as if my gigantic cupcakes were being expanded again, but they weren't actually getting bigger...as if there was a pressure growing from inside them, a force pushing out. Despite the feeling of my gloves swelling more and more, there was no outward change in appearance. The intense sensation slowly abated, and then vanished altogether.

'Oh thank goodness, it was a dud of a potion.' I let out a sigh of relief, leaning forward to try and get to my feet...and suddenly falling backward with a squeak of surprise as my gazingas bounced up and smacked into my chin.

"Mmmmmph!"

If my two hemispheres weren't ridiculous before, they certainly were now. The slightest movement had set them bouncing and wobbling, even my shallow breathing setting the flesh into motion. I waited in an awkward pose, my legs spread and resting on my wrists as I watched my mountains jiggle against one another. It took the better part of a minute before they stopped; Constantine's hand shaking as he laughed certainly didn't help matters.

"Well, I take it all back," the knight drawled, that infuriating smile still on his face. "You really know your potions, you slutty little sprite."

Trying my best to ignore the knight and his insults, I rose shakily to my feet. It was a slow process, my wings fluttering all the while my arms wind milled in an attempt to keep my balance. It wasn't until I was standing completely upright that I realized just what I had accomplished. Whereas before my titanic anchors had trapped me on the ground, my hooters were now light enough to be carried around...somewhat. I could still feel the tug of gravity, and the strain of standing while hefting my kumquats was actually getting to me, to say nothing about the strict posture control I had to keep the stupid things from wobbling about. But at least I could stand!

And then I took a single step, and everything went to hell.

It was as if my lulus had minds of their own. As soon as my left foot had touched Constantine's palm, my left love muffin had been propelled back up, sending my right orb into a jiggling fit. The two things wobbled back and forth, making me stumble from foot to foot and causing my twin peaks to dance about even harder. I tried my best to remain standing, but as my bouncing shakers pummeled my chin I finally fell backwards, shouting in frustration as my twin peaks careened about.

"Oh dear," Constantine chuckled, his leering face looking down at me while I panted, exhausted from the seemingly simple task. "It looks like walking might be a bit out of your league. It's alright, we can't be experts at everything! Maybe your new bouncy can make it up for you in some other way?"

"Some other way, sweetiepie?" I growled out. "Like, what could possibly be the benefit of having these ridiculous jiggly j-oooh!!"

My protests were cut short as the knight flicked his wrist, sending me into the air with a frightened squeak. My arms and legs flailed about as I watched the ground get farther away...and then rapidly closer! Squealing in fright, I put all my effort into fluttering my new wings, focusing on making the strange appendages buzz hard.

I was met with a mixed success, and my stomach tightened in humiliation as I realized how I would be moving about from now on.

I had apparently underestimated my wings. The dainty things were strong, powerful enough to lift me and my two monumental mammaries, at least for a little bit. I could still feel their weight, but it was definitely easier to fly than it was to stand. But even enchanted with Bouncy Brew, the titanic teats still had a great deal of weight, and the force of them jiggling around was propelling me forward. I was pulled left, then right, left, and then right...zigzagging about in the air as my huge hooters dragged me about.

I squeaked in fright as a table leg loomed ahead of me, cranking my torso left and swinging my tamales. I barely managed to avoid slamming into the wooden leg, instead crashing into Constantine's very warm leg. My sweet rolls managed to cushion the impact, as did my swollen ass when I fell to ground.

"Hmm, you clearly need a bit more practice at flying...and at landing too." Constantine crouched down, poking one of my jugs and sending them both into another fit of trembling titflesh. "But hey, maybe if you keep shaking your melons, you'll get used to steering!"

I glared up at my tormentor, my anger overwhelming me as he grinned down at me.

"You...you like, total fucking bastard, sugarplum! You've turned me into this...airy, ditzy, hooterslut fairy! I, like, demand you fix me this very instant, honeybunch!"

Constantine sighed, shaking his head. "You know, your attitude needs even more work than your flying. Whoever heard of such a nasty-tempered fairy?" He stood back up, and with a wave of horror I realized he was going back towards the potions shelf.

'Oh shit, oh no no no, he's going to bloat up my snuggle pups until I can't even fly!' Panicked, I flapped my wings frantically, biting my lip as I rose into the air, swaying back and forth from the weight of my thinumajigs. Trying to control my flight path as well as I could, I buzzed in a haphazard manner towards the door. It was a maddening sight to see the door so close but so far; rather than just fly straight towards it, I was forced to go left, and then buzz off to my right as my swaying jugs forced me onto a new route. It must have looked as though I was lost or intoxicated, flitting aimlessly about and thrusting my rib cushions out in the lead.

And just like before, my hopes were dashed as I felt a warm hand wrap around me. This time, however, Constantine had just grabbed one of my legs. As he secured me between his fingers and hoisted me up, my world became a disoriented mess. My titflesh was smacking against my face, my arms hanging above my head as I dangled upside down. My ears were ringing and everything seemed so confusing. It took me a moment to realize that Constantine was talking to me.

"I know its important for you to practice flying with those silly pillows of yours," the man was saying, "But I think the most important thing is getting you to be a bit nicer. I think you need some motivation." His voice sounded muffled, and even though I pawed at my shirtstuffers I couldn't see him past my prison of titflesh; all I managed to do was set them wobbling even harder.

I tried to shout, but my voice was muffled by my swaying jumbo jugs bouncing against my chin. "Mmnnff, nnnnffh nnmmmph!" My lips vibrating against my melonflesh as my wings flapped uselessly.

And suddenly I felt a splash of wetness over me, and my heart sank. 'He must have used another potion on me!' The surge of heat was familiar, and for an instant I was terrified that my pumpkins were indeed going to surge forward again. But after a stretch of me trembling in anticipation, nothing happened. The wet feeling vanished as the potion was absorbed into my skin, and I was left with a bizarre feeling of...unfulfilment? It was as if my body was a string on an instrument, just begging to be plucked. It wasn't just a need between my legs, although I was certainly now more aware of my sex than I had been before. My whole body seemed on edge, just waiting. 'What the hell was in that potion?' I could hear noises beyond the cage of cleavage I found myself stuck in, fabric rustling and some soft grunts coming from above me as I dangled, a helpless prisoner of Constantine and my pendulous rack.

I couldn't see Constantine's gloved hand, but I could certainly felt it. The strong fingers hefted my jugs up, and suddenly light flooded my face. I hadn't realized just how dark it had been, trapped with my head in my cleavage. It took me a second to realize what I was looking at.

While I was indisposed by my massive mushmellons, the big knight had undressed. He was nude from the waist down, and I had a front row view of his crotch. He hung me right in front of his heavy, hanging nuts, and as I looked down...or rather, up, I could see his enormous dick throbbing above them. Even if I was of normal size, the dick was absolutely massive, a throbbing slab of meat that seemed to dominate up my vision. But for some reason, my eyes kept being drawn towards what was dangling below that cock. I switched my gaze back to his fat ball sack, glistening with sweat, and I felt my mouth start to water. I suddenly had an intense desire to touch them, to grope them, to feel them against me. My pussy pulsed with need as I stared at them, and I realized I was dangerously close to drooling.

I felt rather than heard a clicking sound in my brain, and I realized with a gasp of horror what potion had been used on me.

"Do you like what you see?" Constantine teased down at me. "Or, do you LOVE what you see?"

'Oh no, how much did he use?' Just a few drops of that potion would cause smoldering desire to the first thing seen, and at my size the dosage would be much more potent. Judging by the burning ache between my legs as I stared at his dangling nutsack, I imagined he hadn't been stingy.

"Well, little boobfairy? I asked you a question...do you see anything you absolutely need to have?"

I couldn't help myself, the need was too great. I was having a hard time even blinking, completely enamored by his hanging cumsacks.

"Ah...y-your...your..." I blushed furiously, humiliated at the thought even as I struggled to get my hands between my legs, trying and failing to snake them around the chugajugs that Constantine kept hefted up. Apparently the potion did nothing to alleviate any embarrassment, but my desire for his scrotum outweighed my humiliated attempt at silence . It was if I was being hypnotized by the gentle motion of his balls swaying between his legs.

"Y-your...b-ball sack..." I squeaked out, mortified beyond belief at what I had just said, even as my pussy flared with heat upon my desires being given voice.

"I...you what?" The knight seemed taken aback. "My...ball sack?"

I nodded just as much as I could without his glorious orbs vanishing from my vision.

"B-ball sack!" I whimpered, louder than before. "Ah, like...your...your huge, sexy ball sack, cutiepie!"

I couldn't see his smile, but I could hear it in Constantine's words. "Oh my...that has to be absolutely humiliating...I suppose its my fault; I was aiming for you to see my dick first, but I guess I just held you too low. Your love balloons must be heavier than I thought," he laughed.

My heart started thumping in my chest as his laughter made his nuts wobble against each other, swaying right in front of my face. I breathed in and out, struggling to keep my emotions in check, but all I accomplished was taking in his deep, rich scent. My mouth watered at the salty, sweaty smell of his crotch, and I had a sudden image of myself burying my face against his cum-slicked nuts, lapping up the mess he made as it dribbled down his shaft...

"Are you still with me, you top-heavy nymph?" I was roused from my perverted thoughts by a little shake that caused a lot of bouncing, gasping at just how good the feeling of my tits jiggling about was starting to feel. Licking my lips, I kept my gaze locked on the gigantic cumsacks in front of my face. His sack dwarfed me; it was far larger than even my huge kazoos, and the longer I stared at it the hotter I was starting to feel.

"I said, are you with me? Or are you just a brainless pair of tits swaying around? Should I make your melons even bigger, so you'll be forced to just bounce from place to place?" Constantine's insults still made my blood boil with frustration and anger, but that feeling was slowly getting drowned out by another sensation. Squirming, rubbing my legs together, I forced myself to squeak up at the man tormenting me.

"N-no, I'm like, totally fine, just in love with your big fat nuts!"

I blinked, my last few words catching me off guard. 'Oh no,' I realized as my lips and tongue betraying me. 'It's just like with my magnificent penis pillows; my head is getting rewritten so I'm obsessed with his filthy, sweaty, nutsack. But as long as I keep thinking about how hot it would be to lick cum off them, I should be okay!'

"I heard you before, but its nice to know you're so passionate." My captor squatted a bit and wiggled his hips, thrusting towards me. I let out a gasp as his heavy, dangling stones swayed right at me, wiggling in Constantine's grip as I tried to get close enough to paw at them. My only reward was the sudden movement making my mega mounds finally bounce free of Constantine's loose grip, slapping my chin as I moaned in frustration.

"Oh, and look! They're bouncing around just like you!" The toned knight laughed even harder, setting his ball sack on another swaying fit, though nothing close to the wobbling show my ridiculous knockers were performing. "It's like your jugs and my...what did you say? My cumsacks? It looks like love at first sight between them, your potion works!"

A wave of humiliation washed over me, but as he described his nuts I felt a spasm of heat between my legs and another low moan escaped my lips. 'By the gods, just hearing him talk about those big spunk bunkers is making me so hot! I can't take it anymore!'

"Y-yes! I...p-please, I, like need to..." I swallowed, one half of me aching to scream out my filthy thoughts, while the other half fumed at my degradation.

"Yes? What is it, my little nutlover? What filthy thoughts are in your crotch-obsessed head?"

'Damn him, I wish I could just bury my face in his sack and breath in his scent! That would show him who was crotch-obsessed!' I chewed on my lip, the need filling my body warring with my fraying willpower. I just couldn't say those things, I didn't want to be a nutcraving titfairy!

Constantine flicked a finger at my swollen backside, and the flare of sensation that went through my body wiped away any inhibitions I still held on to.

"OH! I...I need your fat nuts, like, all over my face! I need to press my lips against your sweaty, hairy nutsack and cover them in kisses, sugarplum! I want to suckle on those fat cumbags, like, suckle so loudly that people miles away will hear me! I...nngh, just thinking about staring at them is making me wet! I want to press my pussy tight against that sexy sack of jizz and cum nonstop!"

I panted, my big fleshpillows heaving in the aftermath of my tirade. Constantine wasn't even trying to keep his laughter down; his guffaws filled the room and made my bouncing balloons shake all the harder.

"Wow, that's pretty lewd. I have a hard time imagining a potion could make you so slutty...maybe I grabbed a truth potion by mistake?" Suddenly he thrust his hips forwards, making his nuts sway deliciously close to my face, so close that I actually mewled with need at the missed opportunity to touch them.

"Oh, but look! I think my jizzbags actually liked how desperate you are to be a ballslave. Isn't that right?" The knight squatted a bit and humped forward again, making his nuts dance and drawing a moan of longing from my lips. My heart was absolutely racing as I watched them shake around, my body a coiled spring of desire for those dangling orbs.

"Yep, that looks like a yes to me!" Constantine laughed. "I'm surprised; my balls are usually so shy, but I think your silly tits bouncing around and your dirty mouth won them over. So what do you think? Should I let her play with you?"

Constantine wiggled his hips, and to my horror his nuts swayed back and forth.

"No?" The knight let out an exaggerated gasp. "Oh wow, tough luck little titfairy, that was a definite no. I guess I was wrong; maybe you should tell them why you need them."

This was too much to take. I knew I shouldn't be so wrapped up in the silly bouncing of his nuts, and that it was just Constantine humiliating me. But my heart was sinking all the same, and I felt a rising desperation in me.

"Like, I can't not have those sperm balloons, I'll do anything, honeybunch!" I whimpered out, rubbing my thighs together as I begged. "I'll...I'll clean them with my tits and mouth, and rub you with my pussy all day long! I'll do anything that those fat love spuds need, I'll do, like, the filthiest things they can think of, cutiecake!" My gaze hadn't left Constantine's sack this entire time, and I realized that my words were being directed more and more towards his dangling man-bits as my degrading pleading went on. "P-please! I'll smoosh my huge fat bouncy love balloons against you and...and, like, even milk out cum with them! I'll drain you every day, I promise! Please, please let me be your jizz milker!"

I didn't think my face could possibly get any more flushed with embarrassing heat, but Constantine's laughter and the way his balls seemed to bounce in time with his voice managed to push further into humiliation.

"Oh my, now how can my nuts refuse an offer like that?" He swayed his balls up and down again, and my heart leapt into my throat. 'Is he...can I...?'

Without warning Constantine released his grip of both leg and my jugs, sending me on a jiggling crash course towards the ground.

"AH?!" I shrieked in surprise, my wings firing up on pure instinct. The buzzing noise of them flapping rapidly filled my ears, or it would have, if it were not being drowned out by the slapping sound of my gigantic jobbers bouncing off each other. I recovered from my plummeting descent, forcing myself into an awkward, jiggling hover.

And then I realized where I was free to go, and an instant later I was forcing my bouncy body into high gear, racing towards the delicious nutsack that was all mine to play with.

I smashed into Constantine's nuts with a wet little smack, my melons leading the way. The impact sent a current of sensation through my body that seemed to amplify as it rushed towards my sex, making me squeal as I craned my neck forwards. But even smooshed hard against those enormous balls, it was impossible for me to reach over the gigantic dickpillows I was stuck with. His cumbags shined with sweat, and maybe another wetness too...whatever it as, I vowed, I would find out through my dutiful cleaning that was about to occur. But first I had to gain purchase; I scrambled and flailed about as my wings buzzed, struggling to find something to hold onto while I serviced the glorious fat sacks of dickmilk that were in front of me. Constantine's scrotum wasn't making it easy, either; the hairs on his nuts were tickling my nipples, and it was horribly hard not to let out a giggle and lose control over my clumsy hovering.

"Need a hand, my tiny nutgobbler?" Constantine's voice boomed above me. "Here, it looks like you might need a little help at being a good crotch cleaner. I know nymphs are supposed to be brainless ditzes, but you seem to take it to the next level!" Chuckling, he scooped me up as I flailed about pitifully, moaning in disappointment as my tits slid off the hairy wet jizzsacks. My melons swayed as I was held, the wetness that had coated Constantine's sacked smeared across them.

And suddenly I was zooming forward towards those balls again!

"Mmmmmmph!" I squealed into the hairy nuts as my head was pressed against them, my face absolutely buried in ballflesh. I shut my eyes tight, shivering in bliss as I kissed and suckled, lapping and slurping at every bit of skin I could reach.