Pounding Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your meeting with that model?"

"Haley? She's cool. She's going to come over on Saturday and pose for me."

"Oh?"

"Is that Okay, Ma? I said you wouldn't mind. You do want me to be an artist, don't you?"

"If that's what you want."

"So I'm gonna try it out. See how it goes before you spend all that money sending me to art school."

"So you still think you might want to go?"

"Yeah I think so. I like to draw."

"It seems like you like to draw me." Melanie pointed to the stack of drawings Lee had made of her. He blushed furiously. Melanie pulled her knees up under her chin and curled up on the sofa. "How about if I posed for you?" she asked quietly.

Lee stared hard at his mother who met his gaze directly and with a small smile. He felt like she was flirting with him. Her eyes were luminous under the tangle of red hair and she did not blink but pulled him in.

"Uhhh, yeah. When?"

"How about right now?" She smiled. She felt like she was starting to channel her Gingersnap persona, and had him slightly off balance. Since his return she had felt a little on the defensive, but this offer seemed to have turned that tables and she was relishing it.

"How do you want me?" She lay back on the sofa and threw an arm behind her head. "Is this light good?"

Lee stared.

"Finish your meal and go get your things. Shall I put something else on?"

Lee swallowed hard. "I'm finished eating, Ma. I'll get my stuff. Wear, uhh, whatever you want." He ran to his room and gathered his pencils, a drawing pad and board, erasers, a paper stomp for smudging and was back before Melanie was able to change. He was excited at the prospect of drawing his mother with her right in front of him. He would be able to stare right at her and look closely at the curves of her body and it was okay. He felt a hunger stirring deep in this belly and his cock started to wake up.

He was adjusting a light near the sofa when Melanie returned and he just about lost it then and there. His throat grew dry and his balls tightened as she entered the room dressed for the stage.

"I thought you might like to see me in my new professional wardrobe, since you've already shown an interest in it. Or perhaps you'd like to draw me as a fairy, or elf or some shit?" she teased.

"This is good," Lee conceded. Then feeling daring he added, "Eric thinks the drawings should have an erotic touch."

It was good. It was very good. Melanie had put on a new white satin bustier that in fact hadn't made it to the stage yet. It cinched her in at the waist a little, and mounded her breasts up into cups that weren't quite enough. Her jugs shuddered with each move, and you couldn't help but expect them to spill out if she made any sharp moves. Beneath the bustier she wore a matching white satin thong that pulled high up over her hips and dove down and disappeared into the cleft of her buttocks which were otherwise entirely exposed and elongating the look of her legs. She had added white silk stockings and garters of course and finished with glossy red stiletto heels featuring ornate flowers over the toes.

She had taken a few moments to do her make-up, eye shadow and lipstick only. But the lipstick was as glossy as her shoes and the eye shadow left her with smokey, sultry eyes. Her hair was still her signature pinned up mess, but it only made her look hotter, as she knew it would. She also knew how to use the stiletto heels to best advantage. Lee was amazed at her smooth gliding walk that had her hips rolling and those amazing boobs bobbling just a little. Just enough that you couldn't not pay attention to them.

Lee was definitely boning for her now, his cock trying to close the gap between them even as she approached.

"Where do you want me?" she husked. Appearing in the room as she had and walking towards him using her most skilled stage glide, had aroused her as well. The Gingersnap in her was wide awake now and she was basking in the glow of lust lighting his face.

Lee picked up his and took a sip. "I was thinking, back on the sofa, but now I don't think so."

Melanie slid up to him and reached for his glass, her hand sliding seductively up his to take the glass from him. She took a sip, all the while her eyes fixed on his. "Whatever you say."

He broke eye contact, but could help but take in an eyeful of her breasts wobbling under his nose before breaking off to spot a straight-backed wooden chair nearby. "How about this?" he grabbed it and pulled in under the light. "You could stand by it, or sit," he swallowed, "and I could still get a good look at you."

"You have to take a good look if you're going to draw me, aren't you?" She took a position standing by the chair, one leg up on the seat, her hand on the backrest. "How's this?" She held her head up. "How long do I need to hold this pose?"

"Umm, I'll start with some quick five minute sketches to warm up and start, uhh, investigating you, and then we can settle on something you can hold for a longer period," he said as he adjusted the light a little. Backing away a few feet he looked at her and smiled. "I like this a lot, Ma."

"I like it too, Lee." She smiled back.

Over the next half an hour Lee began to take in his mother's curves as she moved from pose to pose in five minute sets. They interspersed each pose with a taste from their shared glass of wine, Melanie having poured the contents of her cup into his. With each drawing Lee grew more confident, comfortable and familiar with her body and the attitudes she conveyed.

"Time for a longer drawing," he announced as she sat in the straight backed chair. "Can you just hold that pose? It's perfect." Melanie sat relaxed in the chair facing him. Her hands rested between her legs, her knees were well apart exposing her barely covered sex from him. She regarded him directly.

"Really?" It seems sort of casual and not really sexy."

"It's very sexy, Ma. You look natural and comfortable. It's very sexy."

"Well then, how about if I loosen the ties on this bustier? The corset is kind of tight around my waist." She pulled at a few strings and the garment parted down the front, showing off a strip of her creamy skin from breast to belly.

"If it's so tight, why did you buy it?" Lee asked as he set to work.

"Its okay for a little while," She giggled. "I don't expect to wear it for this long. Usually it would be off by now."

"Hmmm, well I want you to be comfortable."

"Meaning you want me to take it off?" She was teasing him. "I don't know. I am your mother."

Lee was at a loss for words and concentrated on his drawing. But the wine was getting to Melanie now and she continued, saying more then she had planned. "Besides, this particular bustier has a talent that can be very useful in my act." She looked at him quizzically, as if expecting a response. Lee continued to draw and so she took another gulp of the wine and mused, "Perhaps if you make a good drawing, I will show you."

Lee made a very good drawing and Melanie was most impressed when she got up to look at it. She stood very close, her big soft boob pressed against his right arm, and offered him a taste of the wine, insisting on holding the cup to his lips herself.

"So," she whispered boozily to him. "Shall we do another?"

"I dunno, Ma. I'm getting a little drunk, and may not be able to do a good job."

"Let's try one more," Melanie insisted. "I've got a pose in mind that I think you'll like." She walked back to the chair and stood in front of it. "The thing about this bustier that may make it useful in my act, is that it barely contains me here," she said, cupping her hands up under her boobs. "And I think, that when I bend over, I could very well, y'know, spill out." She smiled at him coquettishly. "I think it's the sort of thing the guys at the club would like, but I haven't tested it out yet. So tell me what you think."

And with that she bent forward, placing her hands on her knees and smiling prettily up at him. As she did so, her jugs strained against the undersized cups of her bustier. "See, these cups tend to push me up and barely cover the naughty bits. I mean barely. I'm just sort of resting in them and I don't think they can... there!" She jerked her shoulders and with that, her twin mountains of quivering tit flesh came spilling out and dangled into view.

"How about this?"

Lee's mouth just dropped and his mouth watered.

"Don't stand there with your mouth open, Lee. I'm not going to put them in it. Just start drawing. I can't hold this pose forever."

Well, she stood there for 15 minutes, which isn't easy, and if her knees were quivering as much as her tits by the end, still Lee got a mighty fine drawing out of it.

Melanie stood upright and stretched, her magnificent melons looking about as good as they could. Her bustier remained half on, wrapped loosely around her waist, but leaving her upper works exposed for viewing. Still in her heels, and still capable of a gently swaying glide across the room, she approached her son, contemplating his work. Melanie only came up to just past Lee's shoulder, so it was easy for her to wrap her arm affectionately around his waist and lean in for a closer inspection, and Lee, acutely aware that his mother's big tits were just hanging out right there, screwed up his courage enough to put his arm around her in return and place his hand, not on her shoulder, but lower, on her ribs, gently caressing the silk of her half-off bustier only a scant inch or two from the tempting flesh. He told himself he was being all covert and she didn't realize how close he was to touching her there, but of course she was just as aware of his hand as he was.

For his part, Lee had forgotten that he had already given one boob a good squeeze, as he had been half asleep and the whole experience had taken on a dream-like air of unreality. He recalled her lying next to him the previous night, flesh to flesh, and how good she felt. He was shocked at how open his mother had become about exposing herself to him this way. Still he didn't have quite the nerve to just reach up and start fondling.

For her part, Melanie surprised herself by sort of wishing he would. Maybe that was the Gingersnap in her coming through, but it had been a loooong time since a man had given attention to her breasts as part of lovemaking and Lee's inadvertent massage of one the other morning, had sparked a desire for more. She was proud of herself for her ability to be comfortable in front of her son with her boobs on display. The nights stripping in the club had loosened her up. Still she didn't quite have the nerve to take his hand in hers and move it up to grab a handful.

Instead they just stood together and talked about his drawings of her. Lee's eyes kept flickering down to catch another glimpse of his mother's melons swaying and shuddering slightly with each movement. Melanie remained acutely aware that Lee was becoming more and more familiar with her charms and the sexual tension grew thicker between them. Neither would make a further move, yet neither was at all ready for the moment to end.

Finally Melanie broke the mood. "I'm getting more wine." She disappeared into the kitchen and then to her room, tits still out. When she returned wearing only a blue kimono with a cloud and crane motif, Lee had finished cleaning up his drawing materials and retired to his room.

Melanie sighed with disappointment, but thought that perhaps it was for the best.

Chapter 08:

Melanie was still off work for the rest of the week, but didn't spend all of her time moping about the house. She continued to go to the gym, and did a bit of shopping for new costumes. She was already thinking about some additions to her act. But when she came home the next day with a bag of lingerie to show Lee, she found him drawing nudes of that Haley girl in his bedroom, and Eric hanging about. She pretended mild interest. She didn't want to come off as an anxious mother. But when they go out for the evening, she got drunk again. And was curled up asleep on the sofa when the three got back in late that night.

She half roused when they came in, and was awakened sometime later by the sounds of sex coming from Lee's room. The bed was squeaking rhythmically and Haley was evidently a moaner. She lifted her head groggily, "...the fuck?"

"Pretty entertaining, isn't it?" It was Eric sitting across the room from her, beer in hand. He seemed to be just sitting there watching her.

"How long have you just been there?"

"Eh, maybe twenty minutes. You're beautiful when you sleep. Most people would drool, but not you."

Melanie automatically wiped her hand across her lips. "You're just watching me?"

"And listening to those two love birds performing in the bedroom. Lee seems to really like her."

"Does she like him?"

"I s'pose. Doesn't matter. I can't pay her to model, even though she's a real pro. But she really likes to fuck, and Lee hasn't had any in a while, so... it works out." He picked up a stack of drawings and held one out to her. It was Haley and it was very good. "She knows how to pose, she's a pro, and Lee's getting some good stuff using her. Now these..." He held up a drawing of Melanie, the one with her jugs spilling out. This time Melanie refused to be embarrassed. "These are okay, but you're clearly not a professional model."

Eric took another long pull on his beer. "I hear you're a hell of a dancer, though. Going back to work soon? I'll have to catch your show."

That was enough for Melanie. "I think its time for you to go, Eric."

At that moment Haley let out a long moan followed by a shriek and a giggle.

"Sounds like they're about done in there anyway. I've got to drive Haley home, so let's go fetch her." He got up and crossed the living room to the hall and Lee's door. He didn't bother to knock, but just marched on in. Melanie couldn't help herself and followed him, even though it seemed like a serious imposition.

Haley didn't seem to mind. She was a petite little cutey, fit as a dancer. Her breasts weren't as large as Melanie's by any means, but were very perky and looked large on her small frame. Her short cropped hair was dyed pink. Her shaved pussy was flushed and swollen looking from the pounding Lee had just given her.

Lee had pulled a sheet up over his cock in assumed modesty, "Ma?!"

Haley pulled her clothes on quickly. "Were you guys listening at the door? That's kinky. Why didn't you just come in and join us? I'd have expected that from you, Eric, but..." she turned her gaze on Melanie, "You're Lee's mom? I wouldn't have expected that from you."

"I was sleeping. You were a little loud."

"Well, I get that way. When it's good." She smiled at Lee.

"Come on, Haley. Time to roll." Eric started for the front door.

Haley squeezed past Melanie, "And it's good, you can take my word for it."

"Oh I know how good it is." It just popped out of Melanie's mouth and got a sharp look out of Haley. Melanie wondered what had prompted a retort like that out of her. She flushed, but held her ground.

"Well." Haley breathed softly, and then she was gone.

Melanie turned to face Lee, reaching for his shorts in embarrassment. Crazy bitch she heard wafting in from the living room just before the front door clicked shut.

They faced each other across the small bedroom, hot from the summer night and steamy from sex. Lee was still kneeling on his bed, his boxer shorts stopped only half way up his thighs. He seemed frozen, staring at his mother as his wet cock dangling into view. Melanie took the sight in with pleasure. It amazed her that she could find her son so sexy.

"It's hot in here," she said and crossed the room. "I'll open a window, let some air in." Lee remained frozen, kneeling on the bed, his shorts still around his thighs, nude and exposed to his mother's gaze. Having just cum into Haley's willing pussy, his cock was still half engorged. He was excited to be exposed to his mother this way, but despite the temptation of her presence, he wasn't likely to get hard again soon.

But he felt a gurgling deep in his balls. If she stayed here, in the room with him, he wasn't sure that he could stand it. But Melanie had no intention of leaving. There were things she needed to say. She turned to regard her son.

"Haley didn't think I was much of a model, although she said she'd heard good things about my dancing."

"You were good, Ma. I liked drawing you."

"But not as good as Haley. And it seems she likes you."

"Sorry Ma. We shouldn't have done that here. But it's just, we had no place else to go and you were asleep, and --"

"And you were horny. You've been in jail for six months. Its understandable that you would want to fuck a girl first change you got."

"The only girl I've been around is you, Ma. And Haley, yeah she's a good model, and she wanted to... y'know"

"I know. Look, if you want to keep seeing her, I won't stop you, but that Eric..."

"Yeah, I think he's bad news. I got to cut him off."

"You have to decide that for yourself, but I really don't want him hanging out here."

"Gotcha, Ma. But if he goes, Haley probably will too."

"Well, I may not be as good a model, but we can find someone else, if it will help you."

"Ma, I didn't say that! You're a great model. And I'll bet you're a hell of a dancer, too."

"Eric said he wanted to come see me perform. Just the thought gives me the shivers, but I can deal with it and if he does get out of line..."

"There's always Dave the Doorman, " Lee finished the thought with a chuckle. He was getting comfortable now with his pants down, with Melanie's eyes flickering down for a look see and he had made no move to pull his shorts up. "I'll bet you're a great dancer, Ma. I'd watch you perform."

She smiled at the flattery. "You're underage. You can't get in, and don't even think about getting a fake ID."

"So dance for me here."

"Here?"

"Now."

"Now?"

"Yeah. I've seen your costumes. I've seen you in one of them. You don't have to strip or anything, if you don't want to."

"Want to?"

"Yeah. Dance for me, Ma. I'll bet you're a great dancer, like they say. Dave the Doorman says you're the star. He's says you'll be back in a week. Don't you think you should practice?"

"What will I wear?"

"What have you got on now? That'll work. That's fine."

Melanie realized that he was right. It was a hot summer night and she actually wasn't wearing all that much. Just some shorty shorts, hot pants if you like, and one of her kimonos as a top. She was wearing some panties, but no bra, and only a pair of casual sandals. Her Gingersnap mind took over as she considered that she could make taking the sandals off sexy, if she went about it right and the shorts... her panties meant she had some layers to remove and tease with and...

She stopped Gingersnap. She wasn't going to strip for Lee, just dance. And then she wondered when she had made that decision, but there it was.

Lee leaned over to his bedside radio and snapped it on. Melanie trembled at the sight of his big cock lolling over as he turned. Her dances were all about making men's cocks hard. Would she, could she make Lee's cock hard? She thought maybe not. He had just finished fucking. Lee found a station playing some easy R&B. Sexy, slow and Melanie began to rock gently to the sinuous rhythm. She found her feet beginning to move. She snapped her fingers and gave a little hand clap, then spun slowly around in a circle, her hips swaying as only a woman's can.

Chapter 09:

Lee watched with fascination as his mother's toned legs flexed and her twin round ass-cheeks rolled before his eyes. As she came around he could see that her breasts were undulating under her silk kimono. He could see exactly where her nipples were. He had seen them before, and wanted to see them again. She raised her arms, snapping her fingers to the music so that her breasts could sway freely within the thin cloth confines. The kimono was barely held together with a silk tie slip-knotted at the waist, and then extended down only to her hips. Lee thought how easy it would be to undo the knot with a simple tug, and the kimono would fall open naturally.