Pounds to Drop Ch. 05

Story Info
A couple new to swinging raises the ante on their bargain.
6.4k words
4.32
43.1k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhillGuy
PhillGuy
57 Followers

Chapter 05: Raising the Ante

(Please read earlier chapters, 1 to 4.)

Rebecca waking up, the morning after her first sexual experience with anyone other than her husband, stretches out across her bed. It is Saturday morning and she has the day to relax and think about last night's events. A smile crosses her face remembering the previous evening's activities. She loved every moment of last night. The man she met on the Internet, Kevin, was an amazing lover and his sexual skills opened her up to the knowledge that sex could be mind-blowing.

Lost in her thoughts she fails to realize that her husband Jason is not next to her in bed. She began to wonder if he was ok with what transpired last night. It was his fantasy after all to see his wife fucked by another guy, but would he still feel the same way after his dream has become a reality?

Rebecca rises from bed, still nude from last night events, looks in the full-length mirror on the wall of their bedroom, and sees a new woman in the reflection. She rubs her hands down her body, feeling her sides, breasts, her stomach, and the smooth hairless pubic mound. She lingers in-between her legs and rubs her middle finger amid the folds of her pussy. Her thoughts returning to last night, she stares in astonishment at the view of a woman who let a man she met just men hours before make love to her. A smile flashes across her face as she utters, "Hold shit, I really fucked Kevin. Wow." Rebecca puts on her bathrobe and slippers, and descends the stairs towards the kitchen.

There she finds her husband Jason drinking coffee, and watching Sports Center. Seeing his wife, Jason says, "Good morning sleepy head."

Rebecca responds, "What time is it?"

"10:30, I can't remember the last time you slept this late."

Hugging and kissing her husband, Rebecca answers, "I was tired, plus I had a little activity last night that tuckered me out."

Laughing Jason asks, "Did you have a good time with your ... activity?"

"Do you really need to ask that question? Did you lose count of the number of orgasm I had, well I did, some place around ten I lost track," says Rebecca.

"I just want to make sure you're ok and that you're not mad at me for making you go through with it."

"Jason, I had a great time, it was wonderful, stop saying you made me do it, I wanted to do it and I had fun. I make my own decisions, I decided to go through with it, and I loved it, and I love you for allowing me to find myself sexually. I felt so good last night! It was amazing, thank you so much for sharing me with Kevin."

"Thank you for making my dream come true and keeping your end of our deal," responds Jason.

Rebecca answers, "Trust me it really was my pleasure."

Jason coyly asks, "So can we do something like that again sometime?"

Planting a big kiss on her husband's lips, Rebecca exuberantly says, "Absolutely! Now take me to bed or lose me forever."

Never missing a change to live out his Top Gun fantasies, Jason lifts his wife up and carries her to their bedroom. He places her on the bed and unties her robe. Rebecca kicks off her slippers and spreads her legs, inviting her husband to eat her out. Jason dives in and spreads her pussy lips apart. He looks at her vagina in amazement, just a few hours ago there was another dick in this hole. Another man fucked his wife right here in this bed. He uses his thumbs to lift the skin covering the clit and licks away. He sticks his tongue inside her to taste the flavor of Rebecca's sexuality. Jason is in heaven, he is making love to his wife, a wife who just last night become a hotwife. She took another man to her bed, loved it, and wanted to do it again. Rebecca's back bends in orgasm as Jason flicks her clit over and over again.

"Fuck me Jason!"

Jason climbs up and enters his wife. Rebecca grabs him by the back of the neck and pulls his face to hers. She gives him the sloppiest of kisses, kissing and licking his face, savoring all of her juices. Jason lifts her legs and places them on his shoulders, placing their bodies in the only position that Rebecca can feel anything from sexual intercourse with her husband.

"Pound me!" begs Rebecca.

Jason answers with thrusts and thrusts, he pounds and pounds his wife. The look on her face tells it all. She is enjoying sex with him. When in the past her face displayed ambivalence towards sex, seeming to ask when will it be over, in this moment her face shone with an enjoyment of sex. Delighting in being fucked by her husband. Lasting a little longer than usual since he came last night, Jason tries to make this sexual experience memorable. With her back arching, her hands gripping the bed board, Jason unloads his cum into his wife. Preoccupied with his quest to please his spouse, Jason fails to notice the orgasmic moan of fulfillment escaping her as husband and wife collapse next to each other in bed. Gasping for air, they snuggle together and embrace one another. Moment's pass and not a word said, until Jason hears the soft cries of his wife.

"Becca, what is wrong?"

"Nothing Jason, nothing is wrong."

"Why are you crying?"

"Why did it take so long?" asks Rebecca.

"Why did what take so long?" returns Jason.

"Why did it take so long for me to orgasm while having sex with you?" responds his wife.

Giving his usual quip, Jason answers, "It's because my dick is small, that's why you never had an orgasm with me."

"You idiot, I just had a great orgasm and it was from you fucking me with your dick, so the size of your cock is not the issue."

"What do you mean, you never have an orgasm with me fucking you." retorts Jason.

Rolling on top of her husband Rebecca kisses his lips and says, "Well I just did!"

After making out for a time, Jason asks, "What was different? I read some place that when you lose weight your dick gets bigger, should we measure my cock, I might be up to five inches."

"Shut up Jason, you are obsessed with the size of penises. Porn has really fucked you up! Its not about size, its my issue, not yours."

"What do you mean your issue?"

Confessing to her husband, "I don't know. Sex always stressed me out. I would get into knots every time you asked for it. I made sex into something so big and you made it into something bigger, I could never relax and never just let go."

A confused Jason says, "I'm not sure I understand what you're saying."

"You don't need to understand, just enjoy the fact that you just blew my mind. You and your dick made me cum," kissing him Rebecca adds, "and it was great!"

Pumping his fist in the air Jason cheers, "Yes!"

"It's not the Super Bowl Jason."

"It is to me Becca, it is to me," a gleeful Jason cheers.

"I am so happy you are happy," says Rebecca.

Questioning Jason asks, "So does that mean you don't want to have another go at it with Kevin?"

"You are not getting away with that one. You can't expose me to that much fun and then try to take it away. Yes, I want to fuck Kevin again. I had a great time and want to do it again. You're ok with me fucking him again, aren't you?

"Oh my god yes, I loved it, I was afraid that you would never want to do it again. I want you to fuck Kevin, I want you to fuck guys other than Kevin, I want you to fuck lots of guys, and I really, really would love for you to fuck a woman!"

"Settle down their Jason, one thing at a time. Lets try a second time with Kevin and then we can talk about other stuff."

"You really want to do it again?"

Playfully Rebecca says, "Shut up Jason, you're an idiot, stop asking me that," as she lightly punches him on the arm.

"I just don't understand why sex with me was great today and so bad all those times before?" asks Jason.

"It was never bad before, I love fucking you. Sex always has been about you and I being intimate, it's beautiful, I was just always in knots about it. I couldn't relax, the anticipation made me so nervous. I know that sounds dumb, but I made sex into so much and I was so tense about all things sexual. With Kevin there was no stress. He was kinda like my rabbit vibrator, just a fuck toy. I don't know if this makes sense but I knew he would fuck me, cum, and go home. This was a win-win situation for everyone, you got your dream and I got a husband sixty pounds lighter. There just was less pressure for me fucking a guy I had never met. I was using him like a sex toy."

A drop of drool in the corner of his mouth, Jason responds to his wife's confession, "That is so hot!"

After a brief pause Jason asks, "So when can we do it again?"

Overwhelmed by her husbands sexual appetite Rebecca answers, "Let last night digest, I've had enough sex for now. You'll have to just take care of yourself if your chubby get hard. My vagina is on vacation for a few days, but if it makes you happy I will call Kevin and set up another date."

"That sounds great."

Rebecca digging asks, "So what do you want me to do with him, come back here again? Go to his place and leave you all alone at home? Go out to dinner with him and dancing? You tell me your next fantasy."

"Om my god, I have so many fantasy's. I want you to have him and a friend back to our house for a threesome."

"I told you I am not ready for that," answers Rebecca.

Smugly Jason says, "Well technically you had a threesome last night."

A flustered Rebecca argues, "That doesn't count! You joined us after we had sex so that was not a threesome."

"Ok, call it what you want, but I want you to do a threesome with Kevin and someone else, that's what I want," begs Jason.

"Here is the deal, I want you to list in order of preference the sexual things you want me to do. I will then assign an amount of weight you have to lose for me to honor your request. In the mean time I am going to call Kevin and set up a date with him for next weekend. Since you're not able to tell me what you want, I'll ask him if he has any ideas, you go and make the list for me."

Rebecca gets up from bed, puts on her robe and goes downstairs to call Kevin, leaving Jason to make his list. There are so many things he wants to see his wife do, so many sex acts he can envision. Threesome, gangbang, girl on girl, anal, interracial, the list goes on.

After a time Jason has his list complete. He showers, dresses, and joins his wife downstairs in the kitchen where Rebecca is sitting at the island countertop drinking a mug of coffee. Jason sits next to her and asks, "Did you talk to Kevin?"

"Yes, I did and he is free this Friday night. I spoke with my Mom and she'll watch the kids again. Its so funny, we had a great conversation, she's so happy we are going out for dates more often, she's excited for us, she says it will strengthen our marriage, " laughs Rebecca.

"If she only knew the truth. Were you able to make plans with him?" asks Jason.

"I told him to come here. I want a repeat of last night, except this time I want you in the room the whole time. I want to share it all with you. "

"Sounds great, I am not sure how I would feel about you going to his place without me, not that I'm against that, I just want to be a part of this and enjoy it all with you," says Jason.

Rebecca adds, "I had a feeling you were leaning that way that's why I told him to come over here. Ok enough about that, where's the list you came up with?"

Jason starts to read his list, "Here it is, and the acts are in the order I want you to accomplish them. First I want you to fuck a guy other than Kevin. Then I want you to do a threesome with two guys, one of the guys has to be a new sex partner for you, so it can't be Kevin and guy number two, one or both of the guys have to be a first time fuck for you. After that I want you to fuck a black guy with a big cock, like nine of ten inches, nice and thic..."

An exasperated Rebecca interjects, "Jason, you are obsessed with porn and big cocks! Seriously what is wrong with you? I have no problem fucking a black guy, I have no clue why guys make such a big deal out of it?"

"I don't know, its cool. It's the idea of a big black cock fucking you, your white skin and his black. It's not a deal breaker for me, but it does turn me on."

"I have no problem fucking a black guy, but your list seems to be elevating the sexual challenges for me from one guy then two, and going back to one guy, it seems like a step back, but if that is what you want I will do it."

Jason answers, "You say that now, but if we can get a black guy with a big enough cock you might not be singing the same tune."

"We'll see, keep going with your list."

Continuing Jason adds, "Then I want you to get fucked in the ass."

Cutting him off Rebecca shakes her head and declares, "NO WAY! Exit only! I am not going to have anal sex, move on to your next idea."

Jason continues, "Ok then, I want some lesbo action, I want you and a girl to have some fun. I request to be able to join in on the action, I would like to fuck her with you if at all possible."

Taken aback by this request Rebecca replies, "We never talked about you fucking another woman. That was never part of the deal."

"You are fucking other guys, I just assumed I could have some fun as well."

"We'll have to talk more about that one. I'm not saying no, but I'm not sure about that. I might want her all to myself."

Moving on Jason continues, "Next on the list is going to a swing club, I want us to go to a swing club."

Part teasing, part serious, Rebecca states, "You just want to fuck other girls! What makes you think another woman would want to fuck you. You're not in the best of shape, your cock is, as you say all the time, small. What makes you think you would score at a swing club?"

Confidently Jason answers, "Well, if I keep dropping weight I won't be as fat when we go to the club and everything I have read says when you lose weight your dick gets a bit bigger. I know I will never be huge, but a inch or so more might happen, you never know."

"I'll take that bet any day, if you can find a woman at a swing club willing to fuck you, you can be my guest have as much fun as you want, but when we meet up with a woman for some girl on girl action she is all mine, you don't get to touch another woman until we get to the swing club. Deal?"

Agreeing Jason says, "Deal!"

"Anything else?" asks Rebecca.

"Gangbang, last on my list is a gang bang."

"How many guys you thinking of?" asks Rebecca.

"Forty or fifty, is that acceptable? Just kidding," Jason adds as Rebecca's face answers his request with a look of WTF. "Five or more is a good solid gang bang in my opinion, you alright with that many guys?"

Rebecca says, "I have no clue if I am alright with that many guys, so far in my life I have had sex with two different men, you and Kevin, so five at one time is a bit of a stretch for me to imagine, but I will agree to think about doing it. I will in no way promise to do it. I can some what get my mind around fucking three guys at one time, but five, I'm not ready to give a yes to that one, but I'm not saying no."

Begrudgingly Jason says, "I accept that answer, so are you ok with these requests?"

"There ok, yes to another guy one on one, yes to the threesome, yes to the black guy, yes to the woman, and yes to the swing club. I really can't wait to go to the swing club, I can't wait to see if you will get any action. Regarding the gang bang, that is a big maybe, right now I am leaning towards saying no way, but ask me after I have done some of these other things, I might have a different opinion later on." Pausing Rebecca ponders, "Did you ever think I would have fucked a strange guy or agreed to any of those request a week ago?"

"I'd always hoped you would go for all this, I always believed there was an inner sexual beast in you waiting to get out, but I never really thought you would do any of this, so no, I never thought this would be real."

Rebecca adds, "I have some conditions. Once I do something I can keep doing it, such as, since I've had sex with another guy, I can continue having sex with other men. I can call Kevin and fuck him when I want. I can go online and find other guys to fuck, is that ok?"

"Hell yes, that's what I've wanted, it turns me on."

"I can bring them back here, I can go to there place. I just have to tell you that I am doing it. I will never cheat on you and by cheat I mean I will never have sex with anyone with out telling you, but I would like to have sex with more guys, is that ok?"

"Yes, but don't let anyone we know find out," answered Jason.

"The about an hour away distance for guys to meet seemed to work out with Kevin, not too far, not too close. Don't worry Jason I will be discrete. If I like the threesome, I can continue to have threesomes. If I like fucking black guys I can fuck black guys. Same thing with the girl on girl stuff, if I like it I can do it again and again. Once I do it I get to keep doing it, but don't ask me to try a new step until you reach the weights I am about to set."

"Ok, so what do I have to drop?"

"For me to fuck a guy other than Kevin, you have to lose nothing. You hit 240 and our deal was for me to fuck another guy, so as a reward you get number one on your list for free. Drop ten more pounds and weight 230 and the threesome will be a reality. Another ten, weigh 220 and I will devour a black cock. 210 and you get to watch me eat pussy. Finally big boy, if you can make it to 200 pounds then you get to go to a swing club and see if you can get some pussy of your own. That's right you can fuck your brains out if some woman is willing to let you. Then I get to see how I like watching you get laid. That's the one I want most of all, I'm not sure what I like more the idea of you getting laid or the idea of you being rejected. So far as the gangbang, you know my opinion on that. Do you agree to my plan?"

"Absolutely, I love your plan, this is the best, you are the best, I can't wait for you to do all those things," declares Jason.

"If you want them to happen you need to keep losing weight. From my standpoint I'm already the winner here. You've dropped a lot of weight, and I got the fucking of my life from Kevin last night and then from you this morning. Everything else from here on in is gravy. So if you want me to keep doing new sexual things, you'd better keep losing weight."

Kissing his wife on the forehead Jason says, "I will, I love you so much for all of this, you are the greatest wife ever."

A cocky wife answers, "I know,"' as Jason puts on his jacket and heads out the door to get their three kids from Rebecca's parents house.

The next week flew by for the couple, Wednesday night they once again had amazing sex. Rebecca now understood a switch within her had been turned on, a switch that residing in the off position had not allowed her to enjoy sex. Last Friday night's love making session with a man she had only known for hours flipped her inner switch. Unbridled by the burdens she has for years placed on intercourse, her sexuality has been unleashed. Rebecca is happy making love to husband, happy achieving orgasm from his fucking, and happy thinking of her impending tryst with Kevin.

Soon enough Friday arrives and Jason drives the kids to their grandparent's house, leaving Rebecca to prepare for the night's activities. Jason stops at the store on the way home and buys steaks to cook for dinner. With Jason a half hour away from home, Kevin arrives at the house and rings the doorbell.

Rebecca answers the door wearing a black teddy and black four-inch pumps. Dressing like this is completely out of character for the soccer mom-ish Rebecca, but she made the decision to play the role of a vixen and live it up.

Standing on the front porch with flowers in hand Kevin's jaw falls when Rebecca opens the door, her beauty flooring him. Taking the flowers from him Rebecca wraps her arms around Kevin and passionately kisses him. Rebecca made sure to darken the lights in her foyer and on porch, not wanting any peeping neighbor eyes to see the embrace, yet the thrill of being caught made her pulsate with excitement.

PhillGuy
PhillGuy
57 Followers
12