Power & Wealth: A Grandfather's Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to suck it passionately I was moaning,

"Ummmm so good...still soooo fucking big.... Oh baby your huge cock tastes so fucking good...Ummmmm I love the taste of your cum baby."

After my father came I looked back and saw what looked like stalactites dripping down as his cum clung to the ceiling and tinted windows in the rear of the limo. It was a sight I will never forget as long as I live. There was what looked like fifty long white dripping beads of cum hanging everywhere!

As we sat back and kissed my hands were seductively pumping my father's still throbbing freakish cock. Sparks were still coming off the tips of our tongues as we kissed and sipped some campaign. During our hot father daughter kiss the driver ran the limo phone and announced that we had arrived at the airport. We continued our naughty kiss for about 15 minutes and then collected ourselves. We both enjoyed the idea that the next time we would see each other my father would have taken over a mult-i billion dollar corporation and we would be on our way to Monte Carlo, to fuck and play with each other for a month. As the limo pulled away and I watched my sexy father board one of his many private jets, I smiled to myself slyly and said out loud,

"Yes father, a month with you and that great big popular 13 inch cock in Monte Carlo for a long over-due father- daughter reunion. Ummm...the things I'm going to do with that great big tireless cock of yours father...all the nasty things!"

As he walked to his private jet Frank began to thinking to himself about how perfectly his plan was coming together. He began thinking to himself arrogantly,

"Yes keeping my daughters family under my thumb, for all these years has finally come to reap huge dividends for me. Yes, tomorrow my five year plan to take over the multi-billion corporation from those three amateurs and to fuck my sexy daughter my knockout big titted 18 year old granddaughter will finally begin."

When he boarded his private jet he poured a glass of champaign and went into his private bedroom. On the bed were two very sexy blond 18 year old girls wrapped in a sizzling 69 position. Each of the girls were daughters of two senior partners in the law firm. Although they were both eager to be with him the night of the party, Frank had made arrangements with two other 18 year old girls; a black and an Asian girl whose fathers also worked for him. The reputation for him having a 13 inch cock traveled throughout every circle he walked in.

Having a 13inch cock was all you needed to have when it came to an abundance of fucking. A 13 inch cock was like free advertising. Frank had fucked thousands of sexy young teenage girls just by word of mouth. It was always the same. These girls would always find a way to ask him, when they could get close enough, if his cock was really as big as they heard or 'is it true you have real big cock?' Even at 74, Franks cock was always in the mouth and pussy of the sexiest 18 or 19 year old teenager. For the last 45 years there wasn't a day or night that went by that he didn't have his 13 inch cock buried deep in the pussy of one, two or sometimes three of these very eager young teens.

Of course at first they absolutely love the sheer size of it and begin by worshiping it and kissing it and pumping it and licking it lovingly: Just playing with it and worshiping its enormous size as they moan in disbelief while telling him over and over about how enormous his cock is and how happy they finally are to be sucking it after months of hearing so many stories about his cock. Some girls have been known to wait months before he had the time to fuck them and some even canceled vacations with their boyfriends or fiancés or even their newly married husbands if he called them to say he wanted to entertain them. But, the one thing that always turned hot teasing excitement in fear and trepidation was when all the oral pleasing was done and it was time to fuck the monster cock that they had desperately wanted.

Once the fucking began it never failed that every girl ended up pleading with him not to fuck anymore of his enormous cock into their turned on pussy out of fear that Frank's monster cock would rip them apart. Some even begged him to pull out because they were convulsing and cumming in such powerful waves from being so over-stuffed. Once his cock was drilling itself into a new tight teenage pussy, his ruthless and powerful take no prisoners' attitude took over and he forcefully made them take it. For the ones that just couldn't and demanded that he stop he just threatened to send them home. Of course once that threat was made and the reality of not getting to truly fuck his enormous legendary cock they instantly changed their minds and began getting into the fuck until they started cummng in buckets. So, every young teenage girl went there knowing some very important things; that Frank had a tireless 13 inch cock that he could fuck for hours and even days and that his enormous cock could cum in endless buckets.

Although for some sexy young teens it took longer than others to take his giant cock, but after a while he reshaped their pussies until they were actually begging him not to ever stop. This is what made his enormous cock so popular and in demand. Even at 74 his stamina and ability to recover was better than a hundred 18 year olds combined.

When Frank came into the room both girls broke off their 69 position and immediately went to him. Both girls had a similar body type; they were both blond and weighed about 100 pounds. They were also about the same height, 5' 5''and measured a pleasing 34B-22-35. Both were sinfully dressed in a way that said they wanted to turn him on. Both girls had on a pair of thigh high stockings .One wore white and the other nude. One girl had her hair in pigtails and the other a long pony tail. They both stood tall in classic high heels. The girl with the nude stockings wore a pair of white open toed high heel pumps that showed a hint of the thigh high stockings through the open toe. The other girl wore a pair of classic black high heel pumps.

As they stood beside him they each began kissing him, telling him how much they missed his huge cock while he was at his business appointment. Of course the two sexy teens did not know that his business appointment was with his sexy 54 year old daughter, and that she had just sucked an enormous load of cum out of his freakish cock. By the time he was undressed his giant tireless cock was once again ready to fuck. They then walked to the bed and without removing their high heels got on each side of him and began kissing and pumping his enormous cock with both mouths licking and kissing it while all four hands were busily stroking and pumping it. Of course their sheer awe of his immense size and the thought of eventually fucking his giant cock caused them to shiver and utter how fucking big and sexy it was and that after hearing about it they couldn't wait to be with him and to fuck it themselves.

As Frank was lying back enjoying the wonderful attention to his 13 inch cock that these to young teens were giving him, his mind went directly to the fuck he was going to finally have with his incredible sexy granddaughter in Las Vegas this weekend. As both girls were lost in pleasing the massive towering cock in front of them, Frank began to think about his fuck with his granddaughter.

"Yes Allison you and I are finally going to fuck. I've watched you grow from one bra size to the next until you finally turned 18 last week. Yes Allison you have the one body that has haunted me for years. Your big 36DD tits topped off with the biggest pair of long and very wide nipples that are always hard and pointing straight up off of the tips of your big tits just begging to be sucked and pulled on. And that skinny 22 inch waist with those slender 33 inch hips; make you the vision that I have imagined this great big cock fucking into hundreds of times. Yes Allison, that skinny105 pound frame of yours added with those great big pendulous tits have made me mark off the calendar days until we would fuck. Yes Allison, I know you watched me fuck those two 18 year old girls at my penthouse the other night. Seeing your grandfathers huge 13 inch cock drove you to come to my study in the morning and prove to me that it should have been you and I fucking that night instead of the young black and asian girl. Well baby in a few days it will be you and your well hung grandfather fucking non-stop without any interruptions for four wonderful fuck filled days.

As Frank was deep in thought about the long anticipated fuck he was going to have with his sexy- big titted granddaughter, the two sexy blond girls felt his giant cock start to pulse rapidly. Suddenly burst after long hot burst of scorching cum came flying out of the head of his cock and shot over the heads of the two startled young teens. In their wildest dreams they could not have imagined a cock this huge and certainly not this much cum flying out of it. For the next two minutes cum continued to leap out of his cock while the two girls were both saying in a stunned tone,

"OH FUCK! Look at all that fucking huge cock- cum!"

As they went back to jacking the wealthy and powerful 74 year olds huge cock –startled and amazed that he could still be cumming after about 30 long ropes burst out of it, Frank continued to see his granddaughters body squatting over his huge cock in a sexy pair of high heel pumps as his giant cock shot burst after burst of scorching cum into her boiling 18 year old fuck hole. Just then the girls heard him say something out loud that they did not understand as the final few burst of cum shot right up to the ceiling over his bed,

"OH FUCKKKKK ALLISIOOOON!"

As soon as his huge cock spit out its last burst of cum both girls were rabid and licked Franks still amazingly hard cock all over, under and around as they continued growing about how much cum he shot and how big his cock still was. After about ten minutes he got up off the bed and led them both to the bar. This was always a very sexy scene, as the wealthy 74 year old had two naughty 18 year old teenagers on either side of him dressed in stockings and high heels, flicking their tongues against each other rapidly while they enthusiastically stroked his massive cock.

After about 5 minutes of this sexy kissing Frank aggressively turned one over a bar stool and lined up his giant cock to the entrance of the first tight 18 year old pussy that he was going to reshape. As soon as the sexy teen felt his giant cock spread her tiny pussy lips wide apart, her face turned from ecstasy to fright almost instantly. You could see how anxious she was from feeling his giant cock head spread her tight pussy lips apart. She shuddered in disbelief when she looked back and saw that his giant cock extend over a foot away from her ass, even though she felt his giant head lodged against her tight 18year old fuck hole.

The sexy teen's nervousness was obvious in the way she kept lifting the heels of her feet out of the backs of her high heel pumps while the toe of the shoe stayed anchored on the ground. This instinct to raise the balls of her feet out of her high heel pumps once Frank began sending his giant - angry cock up into their tight fuck holes was a desperate effort to calm herself while her terrified pussy attempted to adjust to something it had never experienced before or would never experience again. It was always interesting to observe the young girls friend who was speechless while she watched the giant invader take possession of her teenage friends tiny fuck hole. The expression of lust on the friend who observed the steamy action always changed once she realized that she was going to experience the same freakish huge cock- fucking that her friend was getting, just as soon as Franks giant cock needed to change up the action and sample a different pussy wrapped around his legendary 13 inch cock. This waiting game was always torturous for the innocent young teen watching, fraught with excitement and fear....... This will be continued in a story titled. "Fly the Friendliest Sky's" 74 year old mogul fucks two sexy teens with a massive cock.

As Allison watched the wild sex scene between her mother and the three Middle Eastern men from the balcony above she heard her mother say,

"When my father told me that the three of you wanted to entertain me for the week and that he had heard that you each had real big cocks, I was going crazy the last few days just thinking about how my pussy was finally going to be filled by a big cock."

She then snickered and playfully jerked each cock and then kissed the head of each one which made a popping noise as if she was worshiping each one and said in a throaty voice,

"And now I get to fuck three great big cocks... Ummm, my pussy is going to love being fucked...REALLY FUCKED!"

At that point the leader of the group put his hard cock back into his pants then put his hand around my mother's waist and led her out to the limo. As he walked past my father he pushed him aside and laughed at him while my father still held his tiny 5 inch cock in his hand. The leader then said in a brazen tone that they were going to fuck my mother's pussy for the next 10 days and finally give her sexy body what it was meant to have---a real fuck, a fuck by 3 real cocks!

As the leader led my mother outside the other two men walked by and laughed at my father which caused him to hang his head in total humiliation. I even heard my mother laugh when she saw my father get pushed by the leader. I then ran back into my bedroom and watched my mother walk to the limo with the leaders hand around her waist. I could not believe the sight of my mother and wondered what the neighbors were thinking as they could easily see her dressed like some a porn slut in her white mesh mini-body dress and the nude thigh high stockings and white garter belt that were clearly visible through it, and the shear white thong with those 6 inch glass high heels on. Before she got into the limo my mother and the leader shared a lusty tongue kiss for a few minutes. This only added to the immoral scene that the neighbors could clearly watch. Once my mother and the leader were in the limo, the other two Middle Eastern men climbed in. Within seconds the limo drove off.

TO BE CONTINUED??????