Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." said Muscone. We walked out, not shaking hands with Les Craig, and made our way down the corridor to the elevator, and down to the parking garage of the Federal Building.

"Wow," I said as we got to the Black Beauty, "I'm surprised that he didn't ask for our FBI Consultant IDs back. Or are you going to do that?"

"No, I'm not." said Jack. "But guys, don't be surprised if you don't hear much from any of us, at least for a while. My boss is one of the most powerful men in the FBI, and in all of Washington. But he lost huge ally when your wife retired, Don, though I don't blame her for doing so. And these 'mothballs' have really rattled Washington; they are scared shitless of the terrorist possibilities. My boss is under tremendous pressure right now, and Les Craig is not making it one bit easier for him."

"Okay, then." I said. "But if you're in Town, stop by and I'll buy you a double cheeseburger, no matter what they say."

"Stop that. You're making me hungry. Keep your eyes peeled and have a safe trip home." Muscone said. He shook hands with each of us, then made his way back to the building as we got in the Black Beauty and pulled out.

Part 6 - Power of Black, Power of Beauty

"Get some gas at that station up ahead." I said as Cindy pulled the Black Beauty onto the street. She dutifully pulled into the station. While she put gas in the car, I gave the vehicle a thorough check for bugs and tracking devices. And I found one, up under the left rear tire well.

"Good God," Cindy said, "they're tracking us now?"

"Looks like someone is." I said. That was the only bug I found. When we got back in the car, I secured it in one of those static bags like those used for computer parts.

"Cindy, put your cellphone and any transmitter you have in the shielded glove compartment." I said. Dr. Eckhart had shielded the glove compartment so that cellphones or police radios inside it could not receive nor transmit, but more importantly could not be detected. I put the tracker I'd just found inside there, as well.

"Okay," I said. "would you like to take a little side trip tonight?"

"Sure." Cindy said. "Where to?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wow, that is amazing." I said. "I didn't know we had that."

"I told you Daddy upgraded." Cindy said in a teasing voice. She was showing me the digital map on the dashboard of the Black Beauty. It was black with gray lines for the roads, since it was night. A green dot showed our location. Dark blue dots showed vehicles that had police radios in them, while lighter blue dots were State Patrol vehicles with radios in them. Cameras (including drones) were in red, and the City had some cameras in surprising locations watching over the Citizens... without the Citizens's knowledge.

"My father says we can't be traced by this." said Cindy. "It sucks in the information but doesn't transmit."

"How does it know where we are?" I asked.

"Triangulation off cellphone towers, radio broadcast towers, and stuff like that. He wouldn't tell me everything." said Cindy. "Anyway, once the computer figures out where we are, it can figure out where the police radios are without us having to broadcast anything."

We were driving west along State Highway 2. We'd left the City suburbs, and we were now nearing the sanitarium. I'd told Cindy I wanted to go up there and check the place out with my infrared and night-vision binoculars, to see if there was anything there.

The road went along the southern edge of the sanitarium property. When we got there, Cindy went up a dirt road along the western side. I was scanning with the IR binoculars, and seeing nothing. Night vision likewise showed nothing of interest.

"Don, we've got police vehicles moving this way." Cindy said. "From the east and west. Five miles out."

"Okay, let's get back to the main road." I said. When we got to the intersection, I got the FBI tracker out of the glove compartment, then got out of the car and threw it over the fence, onto the sanitarium grounds.

"It's lighting up on the map like a Christmas tree." Cindy said as I got back in the car.

"Good." I said. "Okay, turn right and go west." As we drove, the police vehicles were drawing nearer... and there were now twelve dots on the map, coming from every possible direction.

"There's a dirt road that angles off just ahead." I said. "Take it, go in about 100 feet, and shut the car down. I just hope they don't have infrared in their cars. We can't hide the heat from the engine."

Cindy did so, taking the two-lane dirt strip of a road into the woods until we were out of sight of State Highway 2. We sat and watched the dashboard map, as the blue dots converged upon the sanitarium.

"Any drones?" I asked.

"Not yet." said Cindy. "All local Police, too. They're passing us now." I heard two vehicles driving down the road, corresponding to two blue dots on the main road that passed by us. We were now on the outside of their intended net.

"Any follow-up vehicles?" I asked.

"None so far." Cindy said.

"Okay, let's get back on the road and head west towards State 141. We'll take that road south back to the Nextdoor County Highway and get back home."

As we pulled out, we saw the cluster of blue dots on the map. "Does this police radio have a passive-only listening mode?"

"Yes." said Cindy. She told me where to set it. I did, then set it to the standard Police frequency. Most of the Police were out of their cars, though, searching the sanitarium grounds. Their walkie-talkie radio signals were getting weak as we drove away, but I did hear someone call in that they'd found a tracking device.

"Just local police." Cindy said. "I'm surprised there's no one else."

"Oh, this County does not have twelve patrol cars." I said. "So there's someone else, piggybacking off their police radios."

"Are they looking for us?" Cindy asked.

"I'm not sure." I said. "Obviously the sanitarium is being monitored. We were spotted driving up to it, and police cars started coming. Those guys were probably just hoping to catch the Black Velvet killer. Then I threw the tracker device onto the property, and the screen just lit up with more cars. Those guys might've been looking for that tracking signal... but who knows for sure..."

As we drove by the Millwakee Campgrounds, I used my infrared to see if there was anything, but saw no heat signatures. There were no radio transmissions on any frequency, either.

"I'd like to check out that place further," I said, "but it's too dangerous. Let's go home. Drive as fast as you want, since we've got this map that shows where the Police with speed radars are." Cindy grinned... and gunned it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was quiet when I got home to the Mountain Nest. No dogs were there to greet me. The deduction was simple: the kids were already in bed.

"Hello, Darling." I heard my wife say. I did a double take as I saw her. She was wearing a peach teddy and her 'CFM' off-white high heel slides, knowing it turned me on to see her in them.

"Why don't you go up and get into the hot tub." she said, handing me a drink. "I'll be up in a minute.

I went upstairs. The water in the hot tub was hotter than warm but not too hot. I undressed, took a very quick shower, then eased into the water. As I settled in, Laura came into the bathroom. I could feel my eyes relaxing as I looked at the gorgeous beauty.

"Mmm, you are beautiful." I said, feeling my little iron crowbar becoming as hard as the real one. I also deduced that my wife was as horny as I was, that she wanted sex as much if not more than I did.

"You're as sweet as you are handsome, my love." she said, her eyes glowing. The peach teddy came off, and my cock throbbed at the sight of her thick black pubic bush. It was trimmed up top a bit, but a line of black hair went along the sides of her labes, just like she knew I liked.

"So," she said, sitting down on a chair beside the vanity and gently rubbing her fingers through her pubic bush, "tell me about your day."

"It's about to get better, that's for sure." I said. Nevertheless, I recounted the events of the day, including the visit to the sanitarium.

"All that excitement has you worked up." Laura said. She was right... the excitement of the chase had run its course through me, leaving me with... desires. And seeing my wife with her legs spread as she played with herself also left me with... desires.

After a few moments, Laura got up and joined me in the hot tub, sitting between my legs. She slid her now-bare feet along my sides, then up and down my chest. As I began kissing and tonguing her toes and feet, I felt her hands sliding between my legs and finding my cock and balls. I groaned as she began massaging them in her hands...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

I was lying on my wife, over here, slamming my throbbing hard cock straight down into her. She was gasping and groaning as I power-fucked her. My thighs were slamming against hers, which kept my cock from penetrating too deeply and causing her pain, but she was also deep enough to handle it, and I knew she enjoyed this kind of raw, physical fucking.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" she gasped several times. Her hands were on my sides, her left hand clutching right where my gunshot wound scar was.

I was beginning to tire from holding up my weight as well as the hard, physical fucking, so I let my weight drop onto Laura. Sliding my hands under her, I clutched her magnificent asscheeks in my hands and began pistoning my hips and ass, driving deep into her with shorter but still powerful thrusts. I was kissing her neck and jaw and ear as I pumped her, and whispering to her that I was going to come inside her, that I was going to fill her up with my semen. I felt her cunt clutch my iron-hard rod as we furiously fucked each other, then the familiar gray mist swirled as the violent ecstasy of release overwhelmed me, and my cock and balls fired stream after stream of molten man-lava into Laura's clutching depths...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmm," Laura whispered as I held her in our post-coital bliss, "keep that up, and I'm going to send you on more exciting missions."

"I'm getting plenty enough of them, as it is." I said. "And it's going to get more... 'exciting' before things calm down..."

I had no way of knowing just how exciting things were going to get... positively electric, in fact...

Part 7 - Localized Power

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" blared the redheaded MILF from in front of the Federal Building at 7:00am, Wednesday, February 22d. President George Washington's actual birthday, though that's not remembered anymore.

"Channel Two News has learned that the FBI is handing over their part of the Black Velvet serial killer case to SBI Reserve Inspector Donald Troy, who is also the Town & County Police Commander. The FBI says that several persons on their missing persons lists have been identified as victims of the Black Velvet killer, and therefore the case is increasingly falling into State and local jurisdictions. Commander Troy is coordinating the State and local investigations."

Bettina went on: "In other news, the FBI is downplaying reports brought to you by Channel Two News of possible nerve agents having been brought into our County by possibly terrorist criminals. The FBI says these reports are unsubstantiated, and that there is no danger to the Public. This contradicts reports from multiple sources that the State Crime Lab tested for and found evidence of deadly poisons. The State Crime Lab has refused to comment, instead constantly referring us back to the FBI. Regional SDOJ Director Harold Bennett also declined comment."

Bettina continued: "And Channel Two News has also learned that international superstar singer Jasmine Nix will be releasing a new album in the next couple of months, entitled 'Power of Police'. In a statement, her publicist said the album will be an anthem of the crushing power of Police against People of Color. Superstar rappers T-Square and Big Ice will also be featured on this collaborative album, and fans eagerly await its release..."

"Interesting." I said as I watched amongst a room full of MCD and Vice Detectives, as well as the Chief and Deputy Chief. The room might have been full because a certain Police Commander brought in four boxes of doughnuts, which were already gone. I had taken the precaution of taking the doughnuts I wanted out first before submitting the rest of them to the ravenous appetites of local Police Detectives.

"Which part?" asked Cindy.

"The album coming out." I said. "We'll talk about it later."

"From what I'm hearing," said Theo Washington, "it's going to nothing but hatred of Police, and might even start a process of organized demonstrations by Blacks against Police."

"I think a more accurate term would be 'riots'." said Vice Detective Roy McGhillie.

"Tell you what, guys.' I said, raising my voice to make sure it was heard. "Let's worry about all that when the time comes. Speculation now is not good for Police business, nor our morale."

"Sir," said Joanne Warner, to change the conversation, "is there anything about the Black Velvet Killer you can tell us?"

"Let' hold off on talk about that, too." said Chief Moynahan. "Commander, I do have some new information for you after you have fortified yourself with this incredibly weak coffee."

"We're not in the Navy, Chief." I said. "It's civilian strength."

"Yes, which is why I have my own coffeemaker in my office now." replied the Chief. I nodded to Cindy, who got the hint. She followed me as I followed the Chief and Deputy Chief Harlow to his conference room."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This email came in about 3:30 this morning." said the Chief. "It was flagged by the servers as possibly malicious, so the I.T. team ended up getting it first."

"They reported it to me, as they should, and they've made sure it has no malware in it." said Della Harlow. "But it's addressed to your inbox, Don. I told them that if any more of these came in, to let you know immediately."

"Four hours ago." I said. "Yes, Della, if you would 'encourage' the I.T. people to communicate with a sense of urgency... no telling how bad it is." Della nodded.

They played the video file. It showed a pretty, large breasted woman in her thirties lying naked on a metal bed, on the metal cross-wire mattress."

"That's Honey Parker, I think." I said, pausing the video.

"I think you're right." said Cindy. She brought up Honey Parker's DMV photo, and we all agreed it was Mrs. Parker, one of the victims of the Black Velvet killer.

The video had a voiceover, a raspy, whispery voice that said "Tell me, Commander Troy... what does it feel like to have all that power? The power of a god, the power over the lives of others..."

Then the video showed a horrifying scene as someone offscreen apparently threw a switch, sending electricity through the metal of the bed. Honey Parker screamed in agony as she was being electrocuted. The power was turned on and off several times.

"Geez." Cindy said, cringing. "This guy is a nutjob, absolutely psycho."

"Yes, he is." said the Chief. "Because the FBI has washed their dainty hands of this case, I'm not going to disseminate this to anyone but you, SBI Inspector Troy."

"We're obligated to send it to the County Police where her body was found." I said. "But I'll have the Mouseketeers go over it first."

"They're already working on it." said Della.

"So the I.T. guys called them, but not me?" I asked, my voice connoting my lack of happiness with that.

"No, Commander." said the Chief. "I directed them to it when they came in for the coffee klatch. Brought them their own box of doughnuts so they didn't miss out on yourrrrrs. I let you drink that weak coffee in MCD because there is absolutely nothing you could do for that fifteen minutes..."

That generated a discussion of timeliness of informing certain Police Commanders of potentially important information coming in... and another conversation on the efficacy of Navy coffee vs. what the rest of us consume...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The 'Crowbar Angels' meeting began at 8:00am. We watched Priya's reports, which were duplicates of Bettina's an hour earlier, with the exception that Priya made no mention of the nerve agent situation. Priya also spent more time fawning on Jasmine Nix and the impact the new anti-Police album would have on the Black community.

"Okay, Captain Croyle," I said to Teresa. "I have a sneaking suspicion that the release of that album is going to be a spark to begin some trouble. So whatever training you're doing, make sure it is heavy on riot control."

"Yes sir." Teresa said. "Do you think there will be spontaneous demonstrations? Or something orchestrated."

"It is my belief," I said, "that the demonstrations the Media shows us on television are never, ever spontaneous. They are ginned up. Someone starts them up, then they do get a life of their own and a mob mentality. But its always started up by people with purpose and intent, and most of the demonstrators don't even realize they are being used by those instigators." Teresa and Cindy both nodded.

"Anything new in Vice, Captain Ross?" I asked Cindy.

"No sir." she replied. "Coldiron and Purvis are ready to make the prostitution raids. They're coordinating with Teresa."

Teresa said "I've told Lt. Irwin in Precinct 1 to prepare some people for possible raids, but didn't give him the details yet. And nobody in Precinct 2 is being told yet, because we don't want the Tenderloin District to get the word and for all the prostitutes to take a night off and not show up."

I nodded. "I understand, but we really need for Precinct 2 to be involved. What's your recommendation for getting some people ready, without telling them what it's about?"

"I'm not sure, sir." said Teresa. "What is your recommendation?"

"Glad you asked." I said. "Tell Precinct Captain Thompson and Lt. Carswell that they are going to have a mock raid exercise at the Fire Department range on Friday night, which will be observed by the Police Commander with a critical eye. That team will practice heavily, then on Friday we'll redirect their actual target. But don't tell them until tomorrow morning." Teresa nodded and made notes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After the Angels meeting, Cindy went to the sofa and the Mouseketeers were admitted and bidden to sit in the hot chairs. They sat as they always did: Kreuger to my left, Mary to his left in the middle, and Myron to her left, my right as I looked upon them. Mary's hair color today was bright, almost white pink.

"Okay," I said, "I know it's a very short amount of time, but what do you have on that video?"

"The woman on that metal prison bed is Honey Parker." said Mary. "And it's definitely a standard issue State Prison bed from about 20 years ago. Now the beds in our State's prisons are solid metal instead of wire mesh."

Mary continued: "The electricity was being fed through battery cables with the lockjaw clamps. That's a lot of juice to be pouring through those cables and clamps. We can't really see the electricity source, but believe it's sucking power from the grid somewhere. I'm working with the electric company in that area of the State to see what spikes they had in the last few months, and where they were located."

"That's a good try, even if it doesn't pan out." I said. "Anything on the voice, or the source of the email?"

"The voice looks like it's being filtered as it's being recorded." said Myron. "I won't get into the weeds on that, but just enough of an electronic alteration to prevent an easy voice pattern match. Why the bozo didn't just go full electronic, I don't know."