Power Girl's Boy Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Atlee finds out what her bestie's been up to...
5.7k words
4.74
25.5k
28

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/18/2016
Created 09/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

Atlee stared at the television from the comfort of the couch she was stretched out on and the blanket she was cuddled up in. This garden hose seemed like an extraordinarily cumbersome, even dangerous product. She didn't know how anyone could buy them without this 'Hose Hitch' that could be bought for such a low, low price, and with only a few easy payments. How could such a necessary invention be advertised in the middle of the night? She would have to talk to Karen about getting one.

The door sweep open, letting in a sound of giggling and hushing. Atlee thought of making the effort to look over the back of the couch and see who'd come in, but Karen was suddenly there anyway, leaning over to her. "Hey, Atlee. Feeling better?"

"A little," Atlee said. "I think I might've gotten some backwash from the Parasite when he drained my powers. Superpower backwash. So gross."

Karen patted her on the head. "I know, baby. Just keep resting, it'll all come back to you. I'm just gonna go to my room and listen to some music, okay?"

"Yeah," said Atlee, who was usually not given Karen's itinerary. "Want me to show you how to skip ads on Spotify again?"

"No, you should rest. And I don't need you to figure out technology. You live in a hole."

"Uh-huh."

"I'm not old."

"No."

"But I mean it," Karen insisted, drawing Atlee's blanket further up her body and bunching it underneath her. "Sleep. If you need anything, call me on my phone. I won't be able to hear you calling me with your voice. Not with my music playing. And you really shouldn't try to walk to my room. So just call my cell phone, I'll have it on vibrate, and I'll come over to delight you with my youthful charm and girlishness."

"Yes," Atlee agreed. "What kind of music will you be listening to?"

"R-rap. I don't know. Rap. You should sleep."

Karen hastened off. As she walked down the hallway to her own room, Atlee thought she heard a voice say "Smooth!" under their breath, and Karen reply, equally under her breath, "Shut up!" But it could've just been that she was tired. And, despite not yet knowing what number she would need to call to get the Plastic Puncher and the Can-O-Filleter for no extra charge, she slipped into a deep, dreamless sleep.

"上手ですね!" a man shouted. "Karen, this is the tightest, wettest, best hole I've ever fucked!"

Atlee jerked up. Without her head buried in a cushion, she easily heard Karen's familiar, sardonic laugh. "More like the only hole you've ever fucked."

"How do you keep your cunt so fucking tight?" the man asked, Atlee now picking up a tinge of a Japanese accent as she rose from the couch.

"I save it for you, asshole!" Karen cried. "Now shut the fuck up before she hears you!"

But Atlee was already down the hall, peeking into Karen's room. Suddenly, she felt like her powers had been drained all over again. It wasn't the words that made her feel woozy. She recognized Karen, and the man fucking her. Hiro Okamura had Power Girl pinned to the bed, the little pervert on top of her, his slender body almost swallowed up by her abundant curves, his head lost between her breasts.

He was pumping between her open legs, her knees rubbing the sides of his body as he drove himself into her cunt. Karen seemed almost relaxed by his huffing and puffing, taking it like she would a massage—"mmm, yes, that's nice, like that, baby, keep going"—while Hiro grunted and groaned, telling her she was a goddess, a beauty, the perfect woman.

Atlee wanted to break and run—clearly this was somewhat very private, taboo, possibly illegal. Hiro was young enough to be—well, not Karen's son, she really wasn't that old, but maybe her nephew? From an older sister? Like, if Karen were the youngest of four or so kids, and the oldest had a son...

Atlee wasn't really trying to figure it out. Her eyes were darting around, taking in every detail of this lewdness. If she hunched down and leaned inside the room a little, she could see Karen's perfect cunt being opened right up, her labia obscenely kissing Hiro's cock. She watched Hiro run his cockhead up and down Karen's liquid slit, making it gleam with her juices, then ram it back inside. Atlee swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly full of cotton. She couldn't believe she was seeing this. She couldn't look away.

"Fuck me more," Karen ordered, her brusque voice seeming so loud that Atlee wanted to clap her hands over her ears.

Her body was undulating in obvious arousal, dancing into Hiro's steady pumping, teasing and fulfilling him all at once. Atlee didn't understand how sex could make Karen so... so... slutty. She was a sensible person, Atlee knew, not the type for flights of fancy or reckless, impulsive behavior. In fact, she chided Atlee on occasion for not thinking things through. Yet here she was, begging for the cock shooting deep and demanding inside of her—doubling up and locking her legs around Hiro's wrist to pull herself even more firmly onto his cock.

"YES!" Karen huffed, gasping for breath, her tongue flicking out obscenely. Her entire body went limp, but Hiro kept fucking right through her orgasm, Karen smiling dazedly as her pleasure started all over again. "Give it up for Japanese efficiency..."

Atlee couldn't imagine what was so great about having such an ugly thing shoved into you, especially into such a tender place. Her fingers drifted down to her crotch and idly covered it, as if trying to hide it from such a clear threat. She was a little surprised to find a wetness, maybe the size of a silver dollar, in the front of her canvas shorts. It was the slick, sweet-smelling stuff that came out when she saw Nightwing walking around, his firmly muscled ass rolling slightly, his strong arms flexing, his flesh possessing some strange alchemy that could only be understood by touch, not sight.

Atlee realized what was happening to her. Seeing how Karen wanted Hiro was making her want him as well. And seeing how Hiro wanted Karen...

Her body was rebelling against the idea of only being an observer in this, not a participant. She held up her soaked fingers, and in the darkened apartment she could still see a certain sheen by the light inside Karen's bedroom. Her fingers trembled as they approached her lips. Her open mouth. Her tongue.

She tasted. It was good.

"You're so beautiful, Karen, I can't believe how beautiful you are, can't believe I can touch someone so—"

"You're doing a lot more than touching me, stud."

Atlee couldn't help herself. Her hands went back down the front of her shorts. She found her sex again. Her fingers stroked along the lips of her labia, more sensitive than ever. She felt need, hot and electric, blast through her body. Atlee had to sit down. Her ass plopped onto the carpet.

"What was that?"

"That was you not stopping and I'd better keep hearing it, lover-boy. Back to work!"

Atlee didn't think of her best friend, her mentor being in those tangled sheets, under that pumping body. She thought of herself. Her legs opened so divinely, a thrillingly virile manhood powering inside her, everything so delightful, so naughty—Atlee moaned softly, imaging what it would be like as her fingers worked faster, her middle one knuckle deep inside herself. When she closed her eyes, she floated. Like the sensations were carrying her out of her inexperienced body.

She wasn't Atlee any longer, she was Power Girl. Smart, confident Power Girl who could have any guy she wanted. And did. The finger inside her turned into a real cock. It fucked her just like Hiro was fucking Karen. She mouthed along with their dirty, dirty words.

"Oh, baby, that prick is filling me right up. Ride me, Hiro, ride me hard."

"Hard as I can! You're sucking me in—feels like I'm fucking a vacuum cleaner!"

"I've been called worse."

Atlee opened her eyes. Hiro was fucking her, Karen, harder—faster—deeper. Her legs went up around his waist again, ankles locked firmly behind his back. Atlee knew just what she was thinking; she wasn't about to miss out on her second orgasm. Atlee wouldn't either.

Submitting to Karen's death-grip on his body, Hiro rammed himself full length into her demanding pussy and held himself there, grinding his crotch into hers. Then he reached down with clever fingers, finding her clit long and hard. Atlee didn't see what he did with it, but she could see the bolts of desire ripping through Karen, the contortions of her body as it tried to decide what to do with all this ecstasy, then the final tension as it had no choice but to climax.

"Don't stop!"

Hiro retreated, then fucked back into the seething inferno of Power Girl's cunt. She came again, hips working in a broad circle, feeling him inside her as he held tightly to her body. Hiro kissed her, she kissed him. They were all over each other as Karen massaged herself to orgasm after orgasm on his staff. No words, just panting when they could afford air, when they weren't starving for each other's taste.

The sound of harsh breathing and muffled moans filled the night air and Atlee felt herself shivering, like the vibrations of the sound were powerful enough to shake her apart. This wasn't like anything she had felt before. There had been hints of it, when Karen held her in her arms or got out of the shower, but nothing she couldn't control. Nothing that burned so hot inside.

Atlee shuddered and moaned slightly, bit her lower lip to stop, kept watching Hiro's huge cock parting Karen's womanhood, plunge deeply into her gulping sex. She could tell from the uncontrollable speed that Hiro was close, as close as she was. And Karen could tell too.

"Where do you want to finish?"

"You know where!"

After one last kiss, Hiro pulled out of Karen—he was dripping with her—and laid his prick up inside her cleavage. Karen pressed her tits over it, gazing down, smiling at the sight of his hardness in all her décolletage. In an instant, Hiro was fucking up and down into the breasts she forced together for him, watching his cockhead just barely appear from between has massive, quivering breasts like she was playing Whack-A-Mole.

"Fuck, this is great!" Hiro wheezed. "Fucking a pair of big, huge, enormous, bouncy—!"

"I get it!" Karen interrupted.

He was kneeling astride her, driving his cock through her compressed mammaries like a plow through snow. One of her nipples was bent inward and it scraped along the length of his shaft, while his balls were mashed against her ribcage. She could feel them boiling.

"It's not as much fun as it looks," Karen observed. "So you mind wrapping this—"

Suddenly, Hiro arched his back and yelled out something Atlee didn't understand. His balls clenched, his semen flew from him. It shot across Karen's face, flooded her pillowy breasts as she pressed them together over his cockhead, fiery cum running up and down out of her cleavage. It took a long time, but Karen let go of her breasts, letting them settle to either side while Hiro pulled out his limp cock. The insides of Karen's cleavage was awash with cum. It had flowed onto her belly and up along either top of her boobs. Karen fell back to the bed with a relaxed, satisfied gleam in her eyes.

"I love you, Peej," Hiro said softly. "Whenever you need me, anytime, anywhere, I'll be there."

"You'll come any time?" Karen teased.

Hiro fell back, curling into his own space on the giant bed. "So will you."

Atlee pulled her hand from her shorts and adjusted them over herself as best she could with one dry hand. She felt a lump of guilt in her stomach that she had done something so depraved. Maybe a shower would calm her down, or at least wash away the evidence of her orgasm. Surely, Karen would be able to smell it if she didn't wash herself very, very thoroughly.

The washcloth didn't do much to stop Atlee from thinking about the two of them playing with each other's bodies.

Neither did the showerhead.

***

"Oh, Atlee, I didn't know you were up."

Karen thanked her lucky stars for the shower curtain, so thick and maybe kinda scummy that all she could see through it was the vaguest blob of Atlee-colored flesh. And that was all Atlee could see of her. She'd romped naked down to the bathroom to wash herself off, not considering that Atlee would be taking a night shower.

And of course it was one thing for Atlee to see her naked, quite another for Atlee to see her naked with cum all over her tits. Hurriedly, Karen turned on the tap, splashing her face and chest with shockingly cold water. Maybe she should've given it time to warm up—getting caught Kim Kardashianing wasn't as bad as having ice cubes for nipples, was it?

Atlee, for her part, jerked the showerhead away from her sex, which by now was very clean. "Yeah... I'm feeling a lot better!"

On the other side of the shower curtain, Karen checked her reflection and saw her hair hadn't escaped the onslaught. Christ, did Hiro even jerk off when she wasn't there? She quickly bent down to wash her fringe. "I'm glad you're feeling good."

Atlee realized that for about thirty seconds, she'd been using the showerhead to massage the tiles. She held it over her body instead. The flow of water felt nice on her chest. Like fingers. Lots of little fingers. "I'm glad you're feeling good too."

"What?"

"What?"

"You said you're glad I'm feeling good. I wasn't sick."

"Of course not! I'm just always glad you're feeling good! Or feeling whatever."

Karen checked herself in the mirror again—holy shit, a splotch of it was right on her nipple, how'd she miss that? "I am feeling good. As good as you."

"So it's good that we're both feeling good." Atlee wondered why Karen was rubbing her nipple.

"Well!" Karen chuckled nervously. "That's why we moved in together, after all. To feel good together! Roommates!" She was clean. Unless there was some on her back—

There was. Christ, no wonder the Japanese had invented bukkake...

"I just always thought... maybe... there were limits on how we could feel each other?" Atlee was half paying attention to the conversation, half wondering why Karen seemed to be twerking in the sink.

"What?"

"What?"

"On how we feel to each other?" Oh, right, Karen thought. She thinks she's going to annoy me with all her Howdy Doody crap. "Nah, it's actually kinda refreshing."

"Refreshing? I mean, I thought you liked—well, you and Batman..."

Typical, she thinks because we can both be grouches, I'm going to put on green panties and a yellow cape, start brooding on rooftops like I get off on it. "Okay, Batman's actually pretty nice from time to time, but I could never be roommates with him. I like having someone put a smile on my face."

Great granite, she's done Batman. "What about Superman?"

"Oh, I guess he's nice enough—too nice, kinda. He's kinda got a Buckingham Palace guard thing going, you know? Like he's always on."

"Always on?" Atlee asked. She wondered about these Buckingham Palace guards who were also, apparently, always turned on. Was that why they wore those tall hats?

"Yeah. Doesn't really relax that much. Weight of the world. I think his secret identity is stressful too. You, Atlee, you're just right."

"Me?"

"Uh-huh. You can get really hard when the situation calls for it—"

"I can?"

"But you're soft and cuddly for the most part. Which I like."

"You do?"

"I feel like I can share everything with you. You're a great friend."

"Everything?" Atlee's nipples were standing up. The shower spray was feeling just too good on them. She jerked the showerhead downward. Having it hit her thighs wasn't much better.

Karen wiped herself down with a hand towel. It took a while, considering her breasts. "Sure. I love you." Excuse... "Anyway, gotta go. I have something big coming up and I've gotta handle it." And this is why I'm no good at secret identities.

"Maybe I could help you handle it," Atlee said, as her vagina got even cleaner.

Karen had already left the room.

In their defense, the shower in their apartment was very loud.

***

Karen ran her hand over Hiro's chest. Out like a light. And warm to the touch; alive and inviting. Although he wasn't as massively built as a lot of Karen's lovers—she'd had a few women who were more yoked—he was definitely masculine enough for her. Especially with those naïve eyes of his buried under closed eyelids and sweaty swirls of dark hair.

He was in love with her. Or thought he was, which at his age was about the same thing. You'd think a teenage boy would be happy just with the chance to hit it and quit it with her, but Rao. Did he actually think she was his girlfriend and not a fuckbuddy?

That was bad. Damn bad. He was a sweet kid, but for someone his own age, not her. Stealing him from the Millennials—what was she, a Baby Boomer? She would have to find a way to let them know that, despite the hook-ups, they were just friends, and if he couldn't accept that, she would have to end things entirely.

But she could let him down easily, though.

Her fingers found a light brushing of hair just under his belly button. "So, you gonna sleep all day, toy boy?"

"Hnnn?" Hiro snorted, blinking awake. "You're naked."

"Makes two of us," Karen said, pulling back the sheets.

"I mean... you don't have any clothes on," he explained, as if she hadn't understood. "I thought we'd already..."

"We can call this Round 2," Karen said, tossing the bedsheet to his feet and then following it, kneeling atop the mattress to lower her face to his crotch. Dried cum and the faint scent of her own juices awaited her. She pressed her mouth to them, finding those traces quickly superseded by his earthy taste, his arousal. When she pulled away, he'd already regained his erection, his little catnap having revitalized him.

A cock like that, and youthful stamina like his, really was wasted on her. If she were ten—no, five years younger, she'd love to date him. Jerk him off in movie theaters, pull the car into an alleyway for a quickie, whatever. Be as freaky as they could be. But with her job, her responsibilities, she didn't have time to honeymoon with him. And just because she had the best tits and ass in the business, better than even the overrated Wonder Woman who compensated with all that bondage, lesbian shit, didn't mean Karen could keep him as some kind of rentboy.

He really needed a steady girlfriend. Someone he could send dick pics to. Maybe someone who didn't mind sharing...

As Karen thought all this, she wasn't the only one looking at Hiro. Outside the cracked door, Atlee was holding her breath, afraid to make a sound. Her hot shower had rid her of her guilty sweat and wet desire, but now, with a towel all bundled up around her body, she still felt the groan of climax she'd had to choke back, the stickiness she'd felt between her legs... and on her hand.

Power Girl and Toyman, locked together like a pair of rutting animals. And they were still at it, even after she'd taken the longest, most girly shower imaginable. His penis inside her mouth now. Like Karen was going to eat that creamy stuff right from the source.

Atlee's throat burned. It had to taste good, right, for Karen to eat it? Maybe the penis even felt good, in her mouth. As good as it had so obviously felt in her cunt...

"So, Round 2." Karen fell to her back, waiting for Hiro to mount her again. "Up for it? And maybe Round 3, too..."

"No!" Atlee said, pushing the door open with her heart in her throat. She let the towel fall from her body. "It's Round 1. My Round 1..."

"I love this country," Hiro said, looking from Terra to Power Girl.

***

Although Karen was taken aback by Atlee's sudden presence, she eventually found herself grinning, eyes playing over the soft contours of Atlee's body. Months on the surface hadn't done much for the girl's tan, which remained pale. Pale all over.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12