Power of Gold 03

Story Info
Her boyfriend arrives at the Olympic Village.
3.6k words
3.71
19.9k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note,

This story was inspired by the London 2012 Olympics. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. All characters in the story are created by myself and any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is the third part however it should be able to be read as a stand alone story.

Big thanks go out to Sanidia for editing this story for me. Your kind efforts will be rewarded I'm sure.

I'd love to hear your feedback

X

Chapter 10 -- Failure to Commit

"I'm going to push my cock hard into your tight little asshole," Deen hissed in Demi's ear as he held his cock against her tight and dry asshole.

"Please be gentle," Demi begged back over her shoulder, however she knew she didn't mean it, she could feel herself becoming wetter just thinking about it.

"Sorry, no can do, when this goes in it won't be going in slowly," Deen whispered.

"You fucking bastard," Demi hissed in a deeply aroused voice. She wanted this so badly. She wanted to give him her ass, or more accurately she wanted him to take it.

He'd threatened her with this the previous night and not gone through with it, she was shocked at how disappointed she felt but now he was going to do what he promised, he was going to finally sodomize her.

Before she'd met him she'd never have thought she could behave or think like this, she never thought she could crave humiliation and pain. But he'd awakened something in her, something deep and animalistic, through giving him the pleasure she had found clarity.

Earlier in the day he'd cut her favourite swimming costume apart whilst she'd been wearing it, he'd then put the cut material deep into her bowels and then offered her the chance to put them in her mouth. It was something she'd never considered doing before, but she'd eagerly done it and enjoyed every sordid moment. The taste had stayed on her tongue for hours, reminding her every so often, keeping her moist just for him.

She could feel his cock twitching with anticipation as the tip sat waiting at her anal entrance, "This is going to hurt." He whispered, "No lube."

"Just take me, if you want it, take it." She pleaded, she didn't care anymore the only thing filling her mind was getting his hard cock into her ass and quickly, "Take me, own me." Demi wanted him in her ass more than anything else she wanted to show him that she could do it, she wanted to feel the pain, wanted to give him the gift of her discomfort. It would be her way of thanking him for helping her find her swimming form again.

"I'm going to ask one more time, you sure? Can you handle the pain from my cock stretching your tight ass hole?" he said, Demi didn't reply straight away, instead she grinded her ass against his cock, his willing whore she thought.

Demi was becoming frustrated, she was so wet and wanted him deep inside her ass, no not want she needed him inside her ass but he was still standing there waiting, "I'm a big girl, just fuck my asshole, just do it, pin me into the bed and just take me. I know you want to do that to me. Think about how tight it'll be, think about how you'll look sliding in, think about how much I'm going to scream, see if you can make my ass gape as much as you've made my pussy gape. Make me your anal whore," she begged. As once again she felt her pussy twitch with excitement.

Deen laughed, "You are so willing, but, it would be a shame to destroy that tight ass." She moaned in frustration.

Without warning he drove his cock deep inside her pulsing pussy, he thrust even harder when she screamed in pleasure, bending further over he whispered, "I think I'm falling for you." With that he rammed her like a piston, non-stop not giving her a chance to think, yes she was his whore.

She hadn't been prepared for his cock, but oh god did it feel good. Pushing herself back against his thrusts she wanted more, feeling him deep inside she could feel herself building to another world shattering orgasm. She was cumming over his hard cock when she heard what he said, dripping all over him she turned and smiled, "Same here."

X

Chapter 11 -- Things get messy.

"I'll see you straight after your race," Deen said to Demi as he watched her walk into the Aquatic Centre to do her warm up laps. He couldn't help but think how amazing she was. There was a good chance she would get another medal in the four hundred metre freestyle event.

Even as he turned on his mobile phone he felt bad. When the phone blipped to say that he'd received a message from Amber he began to feel sick.

This had all started as a bit of fun, a trip away in a foreign country and a chance to earn some good money. All he'd had to do was seduce a British female athlete have some fun with her, disappear and apparently break her heart. Then he'd met her. There were two distinct moments when the plan changed. The first was when he saw her and he saw her smile. She was relaxed, beautiful and had such warmth. The second moment was after he'd turned dominant on her and she'd loved every moment. What were the chances of him meeting a beautiful woman who liked him and whom wanted him to be rough?

It felt totally wrong that whilst Demi was about to enter the heat stages for her race he was meeting with a girl who hated Demi right to her core. This woman wanted him to destroy the woman he was falling in love with.

He texted Amber and arranged to meet.

"Ok, so what the fuck is going on?" Amber snapped at him as soon as she arrived at the coffee shop.

"Nice to meet you too Amber," Deen said with a shit eating grin.

"Don't give me that crap Mr Big Shot Porn Star, I've paid you money to do a job and so far I haven't seen any signs of getting a return."

"You can have your money back Amber," Deen said flatly, "I don't want to be a part of this anymore."

"Oh my god," Amber laughed, "Have you gone and fallen for that fat has been?"

"You need to watch your mouth?" Deen retorted.

Amber laughed again, "My goodness, she's done a number on you hasn't she. She's got you wrapped right round her little finger. I didn't have you down as the other man."

"What are you talking about Amber? I think I've heard enough of this," Deen said about to get up.

"You mean you don't know?"

"Know what?" Deen said pausing in his chair.

"You don't know about that little whore's boyfriend?" Amber said forming a gloating smile.

"Boyfriend?" Deen asked, he couldn't believe his ears, but this was Amber, he didn't trust Amber at all.

"You don't know about her long term boyfriend Chris? Did she not tell you about him, did the fat slut make you think that you were her only one! Ha, this is funny, the player being played. Well I suppose we all get old Mr James."

"Shut up Amber, I would know about any boyfriend," Deen said hoping he sounded surer than he felt.

"Sure you would, tell you what, when you find out the truth give me a call and we'll see about payback," Amber said.

"I wouldn't expect a phone call from me this century," Deen hissed and stormed out of the coffee house, he had a race to watch.

X

"First in my heat and in lane four for the final! Don't mind if I do, thank you very much," Demi said as she pulled Deen in to a massive hug as she got out of the warm down pool.

Deen who had been pacing nervously felt himself instantly relax as the strong woman embraced him. He smiled at her with joy before the sick feeling in his stomach returned and brought him back down to earth. What if Amber was telling the truth? What if his dream woman had been playing him? What if he was just another guy and she just saw him as a bit of naughty entertainment whilst she was away from home. He took a deep breath and swallowed all the insecurities inside himself.

"Yeah, I saw your race, I made it just in time, that was an incredible performance! The others didn't seem anywhere near as fast as you," Deen smiled.

"That's 'cause they weren't anyway near as fast as me," Demi laughed. "I can't get too complacent though there are a few people to watch out for. How was your meeting?"

Deen smiled, "It went as well as could be expected, I don't think I told them what they wanted to hear," he paused for a moment. "Demi, I think we could do with a chat," he had to spill it out, he had to ask her about her boyfriend and maybe even tell her why he'd met her in the first place. This wasn't going to go well.

Demi paused for a moment, looked at him deep in the eye and smiled, "Yeah I've been thinking that too, about this morning right? Well I think I've come up with a way that you can still respect me and at the same time give me everything you've got".

As Demi looked at him intently Deen found himself on a knife edge, should he tell her that's not what he meant, or should he just go along with what she said leaving the deeper issue unsaid and unresolved. He said nothing so Demi continued.

"I know you think you're protecting me with this whole good boy act, that's fine and that is flattering. I don't need it though. I want you to give me your worst. I want you to let rip and pound into me I want you to let yourself go and I think I've found the way to do it." Demi said with a smile.

Just as Deen's conscience was about to make him tell the truth there was the sound of voices coming from behind her. Deen recognised one as Tara's, Demi's trainer, but there was also two other voices one loud female and a quiet male. Deen watched as Demi's face turned from happiness to a look of horror.

Deen looked over his shoulder and all he saw was Tara with two strangers, though Tara shot him a warning look. He watched these strangers approaching and stepped to the side wondering why the man was carrying a shoe box in his arms.

X

"Oh my god! Not good," Demi thought to herself. Approaching was her trainer, her mother and her boyfriend Chris and beside her stood Deen who she'd met two days ago and had turned out to be her dream man. He was kind, loving, enthusiastic and completely perverted in bed. Almost the exact opposite of Chris.

As if that wasn't bad enough in Chris' arms was the shoe box which contained all her sex toys that she'd asked her mother to bring down.

"Mum" Demi acknowledged trying to ignore Chris, hoping that he'd keep his mouth shut for once. She never once in a million years thought this would happen. This was her worst nightmare. All this time she'd tried to push Chris to the back of her mind hoping it was something that would just go away. In any brief moments of clarity she'd hoped to be able to plan her possible future with Deen before she threw away what she had with Chris. She could feel herself wanting to vomit, this was not good at all.

Her mother looked a little confused "you invited me remember, anyways isn't a mother allowed to see her Gold Medallist daughter before she heads off to win another Gold medal," her mum said in her horrible hard done by voice.

Both Demi and Tara winced, Deen and Chris seemed to be more concerned sizing each other up. In a fight she knew that Deen would win, though she crossed her fingers that it wouldn't come to that.

"Oh Mum, you know as well as I do that the heats are different from the finals," Demi said, she absolutely hated it when her mother put pressure on her.

"Nonsense Demi, Chris and I were watching you this morning, if you swim like that you'll win all the medals."

Tara smiled and turned to Demi's mother. "Ok, you've seen her now, shall we go back and sit in the guest area, you mentioned that you wanted a McDonalds earlier, there is a massive McDonalds just near the main stadium."

Demi felt a weight lifted off her, Tara to the rescue again, if she could get rid of them then she could speak to Deen and explain and maybe Deen would forgive her.

"Oh yes, that sounds lovely, shall we leave Chris and Demi to it?" her mother suggested before leaning in to Demi and saying in a fake whisper, "I gave Chris the box you asked me to bring down, I hope you have some fun."

"Well I'm not sure, Demi is due some physio with Mr James here," Tara said stepping in once again to help.

"Nonsense," said Chris speaking for the first time, he stepped closer to Demi put his arms around her and pulled her into a kiss. Demi couldn't resist, there was nothing she could do, Chris was supposed to be her boyfriend.

All she could do was watch wide eyed as Deen's face went from one of confusion to fury, and then without another word he turned and walked away reaching for his mobile phone.

X

Amber was stretching, it wasn't long before she would take on Demi in the big race. Only a couple of days left. Without knowing if her plan was going to work she had to train extra hard, push herself to the limit, she wasn't going to take even the slightest risk of having her gold stolen from her again. Her phone rang. She glanced at the caller ID. It was Deen James himself.

"Ok I'm in. What do you want me to do?" Deen said without another word.

"Nothing like a scorned man looking for revenge," Amber said almost giggling with delight.

"Shut up Amber, I don't have to put up with your attitude." Deen snarled down the phone.

"Very well, if you insist on spoiling my fun, all you have to do is speak to my friend on the Sun newspaper give him a couple of quotes and then be outside the swimming training area as Demi comes out after her race tonight, you think you can do that?" Amber said.

"I'll do it, but don't ever ever speak to me again," Deen said ringing off.

Amber's smile broadened and she went back to her stretching routine. As she worked her smiled got wider and wider until she was laughing loudly to the empty room.

X

Chapter 12 - Forced

"Chris, we need to talk," Demi said frankly once she was alone with Chris. It was in the very room in which she'd had several liaisons with Deen.

"You bet we do," Chris said, "I must say I was hurt when you didn't return any of my calls or messages, but then your mum gave me our 'toy' box to bring down and then I knew I was going to be having some fun! Has Tara relented on her no sex during the Olympics rule or have you decided to go behind her back?"

"Chris, no, I didn't ask for this box to come down with you, I didn't mean my mum to give it to you!" Demi said already feeling frustrated that he was putting words into her mouth.

"Oh a surprise then," Chris said opening the box and pulling out her pink rabbit vibrator and the ball gag she'd bought on a trip to Soho in London and only used once.

"Chris, what are you doing with those?" Demi asked concerned.

"Demi, it's been ages since I last saw you, nothing wrong with making up for lost time," Chris said.

"Chris no, I've got a big race in a couple of hours, the last thing I need is this."

"With your speed this morning I think you can afford to have a little bit of fun and still have plenty of energy left." Chris said, "You know how I hate those tracksuit bottoms on you," he added and pulled them down to reveal the bottom of one of Demi's training swim suits.

Then with a very practiced hand Chris pulled the training swimsuit to one side exposing Demi's pussy to the open air. He dropped the ball gag to the floor.

"Chris...." Demi gasped.

"Wow, what on earth have you been putting in there," Chris said as he traced his hand over her lips that were still gaping from her morning session with Deen.

"What? Oh nothing..." Demi said defensively as Chris started to push her big pink rabbit vibrator inside her.

Demi knew she was in trouble, Chris knew all the right ways to get a response from her. He knew how to use that rabbit to make her cum. It was humiliating, it was as if he'd often use it as a weapon against her.

Chris wasn't slow, he started pressing the buttons to get the rabbit vibrator in to the perfect mode. It wouldn't be long till she was cuming.

Demi felt Chris grab her hand and guide it down to his erect cock, she felt her hands grip it instinctively. "I can't be doing this," she thought as she stroked his cock instinctively with her hand and he manipulated her pink rabbit inside of her.

"This is so wrong," Demi thought as she felt the waves of orgasm building, this was a pure physical response to what Chris was doing. She felt no emotional connection to him. The only image she could see was the fury on Deen face as he had turned his back on her. She wanted to run to him, to tell Deen that she was sorry and ask him to forgive her, and to explain what had happened and get him to forgive her but she was stuck here.

Only moments ago she'd been so excited about her plan to get Deen to let himself go and do whatever he wanted to her, but now that could all be over.

"Fuck! No!!!" Demi cried out as she felt the first waves of her impending orgasm flow through her. She felt her body convulse as she began to respond to his vibrator rape.

As she spasmed her hand gripped on Chris' cock momentarily, she wanted to let go of it, but when the spasm had passed she found her hand once more resuming to stroking him. She felt aroused, turned on and disgusted with herself at the same time. She had no feelings for Chris and yet here he was making her cum.

"Chris, you can't do this to me," she begged her hand still moving up and down Chris' cock, but she knew it was too late to stop it, her body had betrayed her. She was cuming.

There was no avoiding it, all Demi could do was close her eyes tightly and cum as Chris brought her to orgasm using her accursed pink rabbit vibrator and the techniques he'd learned over the length of their relationship. As she finally came Demi swore to herself she'd throw the toy away for ever.

X

"How fucking dare you do that to me Chris," Demi yelled at him, she was red in the face not just from her orgasm.

"What? You enjoyed it!" Chris said defensively with a smile on his face. He obviously thought this was funny.

"Fuck you! You had no right to do that to me, you, all you ever do is walk all over me and push me around, well fuck you Chris, I've had it! We are over. You can just fuck off out of my life and you can find some other person to mess around with."

Chris laughed, "Is it your time of month soon baby?"

"Get out! Get out of here now, I never want to see you again, just fuck off out of my life." Demi spat.

"Chill out baby, this isn't a big deal, I'm sorry," Chris said starting to take this a bit seriously.

"It is a big deal, I don't love you anymore, I don't have any feelings for you but disgust. You had no right to do that to me. Leave now! You can't just shove my rabbit in me whenever you want to, that's called rape!"

"You little bitch, in case you didn't realise it you just came! I did that for you I'm still hard. I don't know what you've been up to and with whom, but you've ruined your cunt it's even looser than normal, if you want rid of me you can use this box of toys to make it gape even more!" Chris said as he knocked her box to the floor.

"Go." Demi just said holding it together.

"Ok, fine, but you'll call me back, I know you, I know you will." Chris said and turned and walked out of the room.

Demi couldn't believe it, she'd done it. She finally lost it with Chris and she'd broken up with him. He'd pushed her too far, there was no standing for it. Now she was free to go after Deen. "What if he doesn't want me?" Demi found herself thinking. She knew she'd have some serious making up to do in order to get him back. Otherwise she faced a lonely future

X