Power of Gold 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X

Demi closed her eyes and tried to focus, she'd no idea how many times Deen had slapped her chest now, for what seem like ages he'd rained blows on her. Her breasts were the main target, but he'd also slapped her thighs, her bottom, her tummy, her face, the blows could fall anywhere at any time.

She tried to focus, this was an ordeal. It had started so extreme with the ball gag. She hadn't guessed that the gag had been in her ass until it was too late. By the time she had tasted the now familiar taste it had already been fastened tight and her mouth was filled with the taste that had driven her so wild the day before.

She knew she was turned on, but it wasn't from the pain of his blows, it was the idea that she was so helpless, she was so exposed to the man that she loved and he was finally letting himself go on her. She'd taken away everything from herself. She knew she was a strong powerful woman and yet here she was standing here taking blow after blow anywhere that he chose to strike. Deep down she knew that she could still stop him if she wanted to, her arms and legs were free. She was strong enough to be at least a match for him but she wasn't going to.

The anticipation for her anal fuck was killing her. That was the thing that she wanted most of all. She'd been amazed how much just having the ball gag in her bottom had stung, so she guessed that when he finally put his cock inside her it was going to be a lot worse. She was going to be ruined. A wave of excitement passed through her at that thought. She felt another wave pass through her when she remembered there was nothing at all she could do now to stop the inevitable from happening.

X

Deen had started slowly with his Gold Sex Toy. He'd started the same as two nights before. He'd told her that he'd do whatever he wanted no matter what, but that hadn't been quite true. He was watching her, he would be able to tell if she was uncomfortable and if that happened then he was going to stop, ungag her and give her a big comforting hug.

He needn't have worried. His Gold Sex Toy had been able to take everything that he'd thrown at her. So he guessed it was time. Time to give her what she'd begged for. It was time to take her ass.

He reached down into Demi's toy box and pulled out the tube of Durex play lotion. He squeezed as much as he could into his hand and then smeared it all over his erect cock. He could see his Gold Sex Toy watching his every move and breathing heavily.

After he thought he'd coated his length enough he smiled at her. "Ok Gold Sex Toy, get in the position that you want," he said to her. He may as well give her some choice about this.

He watched as his Gold Sex Toy moved in front of the mirror, then dropped to her hands and knees in front of it. She then turned so that she was side on to the mirror and dropped down so her face and chest were touching the carpet with her arms pulled behind her back.

As he moved in behind her he noticed that her hands were spreading her buttocks apart. Her gold gloved hands pulling the gold fabric clad ass apart so that her little asshole was exposed for him. It was still red from the gag having been brutally pushed inside. Unlike her hanging wet pussy just an inch below her ass was tightly closed to him.

He pressed the head of his cock against her asshole, he felt her tense up. He wondered if she'd done this before, she wasn't relaxing as she should be. He grinned. That was her problem not his. He had to remember that this wasn't a person that he loved. This was just a serious of holes for him to fuck and do with as he wanted.

He increased the pressure, there was no movement yet. He could feel the body of the Gold Sex Toy begin to shake beneath him. He put his hand down on his shaft to support it and then increased the pressure a little more.

After several moments of no movement suddenly his head popped inside her anus. He was in. He was finally assfucking this tight little Gold Sex Toy. As his cock popped inside her head flew up and her eyes seemed as if they would bulge right out of her sockets. Then when that passed she looked at herself in the mirror and lowered her head.

He began the slow descent into the depths of her bowels. He wanted to be balls deep in her before he pulled himself back out. He took his time, being careful not to rush, but he was still being forceful, there was a tremendous amount of force between them as his cock invaded the sex toys muscles.

He was about half way when the decent stopped. There was no more movement. He increased the pressure. Nothing. He increased it more. Nothing. He pressed even harder. The Gold Sex Toys head flew back again and her eyes bulged out further than before. There was desperation in those eyes. So he increased the pressure some more. The Sex Toys golden gloved hands started trying to push at his hips trying to push him off her. He smiled as her slippery hands could get no grip on him and he increased the pressure. The gloved hands stopped trying to push at him and just clenched themselves. As soon as the hands formed fists something happened.

He had no idea why, but all of a sudden something moved inside of her and his cock sank the rest of the way in to her. He could hear the Gold Sex Toy screaming into her gag and her arms resumed trying to push him off her.

That was when he began to ass fuck her properly.

X

She'd never imagined it would be like this, it had never been like this with anyone else. Her first time had been boring, her second time had hurt a little bit, but never had she felt such raw pain from having anal sex.

The first bit had been ok, it had stung like hell but she was able to deal with that. In fact she might even have liked it. But then he'd got stuck and he'd just pushed and pushed until he forced his way in. There was nothing she could do to stop him. She actually felt as if her insides were rearranging in the moments before his cock plunged deep into her bowels.

Then he'd pulled back and it actually felt like he was pulling her bowels out with him. The dragging was like nothing she'd ever felt before.

She'd screamed and clenched but she'd known it would do her no good. It was the moment when she realised that she was helpless, in pain, wounded and at his mercy that she began to enjoy it. It was like a little switched flipped in her mind and the pain became pleasure.

He then built up his fucking rhythm, he pumped faster and harder into her ruined asshole and she got hotter and hotter.

She'd chosen to be in front of the mirror deliberately. She loved the way she looked in that gold cat suit with her ass high in the air for him. Though it was much hotter to look at the way his beautiful body was mechanically fucking her. She could just see his beautiful hard cock thrusting in and out of her asshole without a care for her.

She didn't even need to respond with her own thrusts she just lay still watching as he took her.

When she came she felt herself clamp down around his invading cock. As her muscles clamped she felt sharp stabbing pains throughout her body. The pain felt so good when it reached her mind and her orgasm deepened further.

The orgasm was powerful each wave that came through her caused her more pain which in turn caused another wave of orgasm. It was taking everything from her. There was nothing she could do as the orgasm ravaged her.

She was a weak and quivering wreck when he felt him pull out of her asshole, she barely moved as he placed his cock over her masked head and began pumping his cum all over her face.

The hot white cum ran down the slick gold material into her eyes and nose, she watched in the mirror as it trickled down and she felt herself shudder to another orgasm.

She felt barely conscious as Deen undid her gag dropping it to the floor beside her. He then curled up behind her on the floor and pulled her into a hug, holding her powerful body tight against him.

"Thank you," she whispered before drifting off into a contented sleep.

X

Deen watched as the beautiful athlete fell asleep in his arms. That had been the best, the roughest sex he'd ever had in his entire life. It was made hotter because she'd actually loved it in the end.

He couldn't relax though, he had to speak to Amber he had to stop the article appearing anywhere. If he stood a chance of a future with Demi he had to stop the articles and then own up to her about who and what he was. If she cared deeply enough for him he hoped that she'd be able to forgive him.

X

12